Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.6 '' | Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz

Rep: (5)
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate | Discussion | Description
Windows 10 | 10.6 "| Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz | 2Gb | GPS / Bluetooth
Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail | Android | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU: Intel Atom Z8300 4-D cores, max. 1.8 GHz frequency

Graphics processor: Intel HD Graphics Gen 8
Operating system: Windows 10

RAM memory: 2Gb (DDR 3)
Memory ROM: 32 / 64Gb (supports memory cards up to 128Gb)

Screen:
10.6 inches, capacitive touch, IPS.
1366x768 pixels. Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 touch points.

Cameras:
front camera 2.0 MP
2.0 MP main camera (with autofocus)

Bluetooth: there is
Wi-Fi: there is, 802.11 b / g / n.
3G: no, only external modems

Battery: Built-in Li-Ion 8000 mAh

Ports:
1 x micro USB connector
1 x Connector for Micro-SD memory card (TF Card Slot)
1 x Headphone Jack (Earphone Jack)
2 x USB connector
1 x keyboard dock connector
1 x micro HDMI connector

Colour: the black
Dimensions: 278x171x8,8mm
Weight: 524

Equipment:
1 x tablet
1 x charger
1 x USB cable
additional information
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - an updated version of the tablet on the new Intel processor running Windows 10.

The device is equipped with a 10.6-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels, an Intel Atom Z8300 chip, which includes 4 cores at 1.8 GHz and an Intel HD Graphics Gen 8 accelerator. The amount of installed RAM is 2 GB, the built-in memory is 32/64 GB It can be expanded with microSD cards up to 128GB.

The tablet is equipped with a 2 megapixel front camera and a 2 megapixel rear camera. The tablet has a wireless Wi-Fi module. Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI. The capacity of the battery is 8000 mAh. Works under Windows 10.
Utility
  • You can remove the Chuwi logo at the start. In the BIOS tab Boot ->Quiet Boot [Disabled]. At the start will be the AMI logo and the Windows icon(but it will be slower to load)
  • A disabled tablet charges faster (not in sleep mode)
  • Screenshot: while holding the power button, press the Volume + button
  • Task Manager: while holding the power button, press the Volume button
  • Callboot selection menu: when turned on, pressF7 on the connected keyboard
  • Instructions for installing the factory image of Windows 10

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages, or in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is writtenhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 03.02.16, 16:45

Rep: (0)
Yes, but vi8 bay trail ported, although it is also APU. 2.0 may differ in this respect, but it is not logical is it to take for example the same i3 i5 i7 desktop than if they APU.
Butherein the course of 1.0 to vi10 pro.
amd797 @ 08.02.2016, 16:59*
I asked a question on the Remix forum, I was told that the APU does not work.
Although there is an answer
Totally works. Confirmed working on Chugiak Vi10

Touch is not working though

But I still did not go ...

yes I have seen these answers not spoil.

PS Combine to threads because PRO in fact the differences are not many, as is done in the subject of Chuwi VI8 and the ultimate. Myself am the first owner.

Post has been editedXaros - 08.02.16, 11:12

Rep: (17)
Xaros @ 08.02.2016, 13:20*
Combine to threads because PRO in fact not much difference

There, on the contrary of the chain, pushing the theme, as they have 505, and we have 514 type finally can not.
Although, IMHO, the difference is still quite a lot.

Well VI8 same difference, well, okay.

While it is very interesting question, with the controller power supply. Is it possible to better analogue of solder, and the charge is not really long, and no one puzzled. Or something I do not know, and he proce?

Rep: (8)
Good afternoon, tried w10 x64 stavit- nifiga. simply returns the current Windows. Apparently that does not like =)

Xaros @ 08.02.2016, 13:29*
charge is not really long

Well yes, in theory, it should be for ~ 4 hours to charge, if by analogy with my Lenovo P780 - ACC 4000, charging current - 2A, about 2 hours charged. And then night does not have time. Although 2A pulls.

Someone measured the understand that he was pulling out of the 1.5 amp charging. That the controller is not so evident cheap. VI8 5a with the battery and charging the same charge three times faster.

Rep: (23)
Welcome tablet permanently switched off by itself ... no one knows how to solve the problem?

Welcome tablet permanently switched off by itself ... no one knows how to solve the problem?

More details to describe the problem. On the box or after a certain time? In the "sleep" or "reality"? The BIOS climbed sewn? Wind from the box or set? As with the heating in simple and so on?

Rep: (23)
Xaros @ 11.02.2016, 05:15*
More details to describe the problem. On the box or after a certain time? In the "sleep" or "reality"? The BIOS climbed sewn? Wind from the box or set? As with the heating in simple and so on?

a box, do not change anything, it happens mostly at a load

a box, do not change anything, it happens mostly at a load

In the BIOS when both the temperature of the box is exposed, which is considered critical, and the plate is switched off. Metering CPU temperature under load in 3D. I was turned off.
Put SuperBeam 1.2 produces an error when receiving chamber of the device.
It sends files perfectly. Who throws like files back and Androna ¿

Here discussion Ultimate version with one vin10 OS, pro version to the next topiclink.
Put SuperBeam. In order to quickly move between the Old gadgets.
When receiving - an error device kamery.Otpravlyaet files perfectly.
Who throws like files Androna Mobil on Vindozu Planches and back?

Through tits tooth, USB stick (OTG), via wi-fi, via the normal telephone connection to the tablet (like a computer).

Rep: (6)
Put SuperBeam. In order to quickly move between the Old gadgets.
When receiving - an error device kamery.Otpravlyaet files perfectly.
Who throws like files Androna Mobil on Vindozu Planches and back?

A small overview of the tabletChuwi Vi10 Ultimate

I decided to just plug your SD 120 gigs, she earned (!!!), my happiness lasted a minute and a half, and she fell off :( But at that moment she was working fully, files open, copy, etc. I do not know what kind of miracles.

PROtein-BY @ 18.02.2016, 18:31*
But during that moment it worked fully, files open, copy, etc.

Well, I have a similar 64 behaves. I put it on the 32, and with selling knocked discount on cover, Claudia :)

Attached Image
Transcend 128GB 300x
It works fine without bugs: ok:

Post has been editedzabort - 18.02.16, 20:47

Rep: (29)
Greetings ladies and gentlemen! Need your help! I can not determine the choice of the tablet. Need for a girl to 64giga memory. on Windows, but it will be a nice plus Andrei as a second OS. The work mainly in Word, Excel, surfing the Internet and watching videos. I would just take a case-clave. I wanted to buy chuwi hi10, but honored the percentage of glitches and marriage immediately changed his mind. Now I look to the chuwi vi10 pro or chuwi vi10 ultimate. Thinking can take a cube, but the price is nothing like these do not. Comrades, help with the choice, who had to deal or that someone can tell you I will be very grateful to them! I do not want to play the lottery unsuccessfully ... Thank you in advance! With me +: wink_kind:

* Tohinsans, Woman Pipoy Zopoy or not take - only iPAD: pioneer_smoke:

Rep: (191)
Is it possible to connect to nimu bodies. And flash the firmware on the body?

* Tohinsans, per cubic heard a lot of negative in terms of marriage, Chewie will be better. But Ultimate or not there have to decide and read both branches. Bugs / glitches and marriage are everywhere. I still have a tablet from Lenovo MiiX 8 (8 "on Windows 8.1), quality and ease of use like.

Posted on 02/19/2016, 22:58:

ARMENO @ 19.02.2016, 18:47*
flash the firmware on the body

flasher will work under Windows 10? If so, it is most likely that all will turn out.
In most cases, you must either XP or 7ka

Post has been editedMMX-Dimitrov - 19.02.16, 22:59

Rep: (29)
http://s.aliexpress.com/jqmMVvQ7
Do you think you can buy from this seller? Normal tablet will?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 21:13