Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.6 '' | Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz

Rep: (5)
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate | Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 10 | 10.6 "| Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz | 2Gb | GPS / Bluetooth
Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail пїЅ | Android | Linux on tablets пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU: Intel Atom Z8300 4-D cores, max. 1.8 GHz frequency

Graphics processor: Intel HD Graphics Gen 8
Operating system: Windows 10

RAM memory: 2Gb (DDR 3)
Memory ROM: 32 / 64Gb (supports memory cards up to 128Gb)

Screen:
10.6 inches, capacitive touch, IPS.
1366x768 pixels. Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 touch points.

Cameras:
front camera 2.0 MP
2.0 MP main camera (with autofocus)

Bluetooth: there is
Wi-Fi: there is, 802.11 b / g / n.
3G: no, only external modems

Battery: Built-in Li-Ion 8000 mAh

Ports:
1 x micro USB connector
1 x Connector for Micro-SD memory card (TF Card Slot)
1 x Headphone Jack (Earphone Jack)
2 x USB connector
1 x keyboard dock connector
1 x micro HDMI connector

Colour: the black
Dimensions: 278x171x8,8mm
Weight: 524

Equipment:
1 x tablet
1 x charger
1 x USB cable
additional information
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - an updated version of the tablet on the new Intel processor running Windows 10.

The device is equipped with a 10.6-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels, an Intel Atom Z8300 chip, which includes 4 cores at 1.8 GHz and an Intel HD Graphics Gen 8 accelerator. The amount of installed RAM is 2 GB, the built-in memory is 32/64 GB It can be expanded with microSD cards up to 128GB.

The tablet is equipped with a 2 megapixel front camera and a 2 megapixel rear camera. The tablet has a wireless Wi-Fi module. Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI. The capacity of the battery is 8000 mAh. Works under Windows 10.
Utility
  • You can remove the Chuwi logo at the start. In the BIOS tab Boot ->Quiet Boot [Disabled]. At the start will be the AMI logo and the Windows icon(but it will be slower to load)
  • A disabled tablet charges faster (not in sleep mode)
  • Screenshot: while holding the power button, press the Volume + button
  • Task Manager: while holding the power button, press the Volume button
  • Callboot selection menu: when turned on, pressF7 on the connected keyboard
  • Instructions for installing the factory image of Windows 10

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages, or in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is writtenhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 03.02.16, 16:45

Rep: (3)
* Drmes , someone managed to run Remix os, look here. I never went.

Rep: (0)
There is a CHUWI VI10 PLUS with Remix os only with a high resolution and the hardware is the same, is it possible to install it from it?

Rep: (3)
* Drmes , here I will not help. But most interesting. Try to ask in the Plus topic, maybe there will be prompted by what. If you succeed, write here.

Ok, I will try.

The tablet has stopped turning on. Used carefully, without games, mostly surfing the Internet. Discharged several times to zero.
Initially, it did not turn on the first time (it was necessary to put on charge, then hold the power button for a long time, etc.). Then it stopped charging, that is, the diode is not flashing (but it takes a voltage of 0.4 A). I gave it to the workshop. The cause is not established. I think that the BIOS burned (flash memory). Is it possible to replace it? What do you advise?

Same story. In the service they said that the bios had come up. Can it be changed?

I have such a device for two years. Impressions are mostly positive. It is used for lying surfing on the Internet complete with a wireless mouse. A few days ago I tried to rearrange the OS not from the factory image, but from the MSDN image of Windows 10 1709 Home edition. It all got back to normal, knocked a bit on the tambourine with drivers, disconnected unnecessary services and everything works fine.

Rep: (416)
Same story. In the service they said that the bios had come up. Can it be changed?

BIOS chip worth a penny. Programmer penny. What is there for the service, if you can’t change the 8-foot microcircuit: wacko:
Most likely the bios just flew off. Flash and start thinking. If the flash memory had died, it would be loaded into the BIOS.

Post has been editedKitoman - 09.01.18, 00:51

Hmmm .... And on it will go Sims 4 or Sims 3 or Sims 2. Without complements and just such

* Kitoman, Hello! Tell me pzh! Is it possible to download Sims on Chuwi Hi10 Plus? Or is it only to download Photoshop and Montage?
I can not decide which one is better

Rep: (416)
3232321455 @ 26.03.18, 22:36 *
Hmmm .... And on it will go Sims 4 or Sims 3 or Sims 2. Without complements and just such

Play from top to bottom, then go!
3232321455 @ 2.04.18, 1:36 *
Hello! Tell me pzh! Is it possible to download Sims on Chuwi Hi10 Plus? Or is it only to download Photoshop and Montage?
I can not decide which one is better

Good time!
If you download from left to right, remove photoshop, hide the installation.
Set Sims resolution ok in BIOS.
Install windows on the reverse instructions, then download.
Run instruction above: acute:

Good evening!
On the tablet, when loading and working, such an image, when working, normally shows only if you do not install drivers on the video card!
I tried several firmware and drivers, nothing has changed. What can be diagnosed - memory or percent?
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
The following comes out when entering bios
picture
Attached Image

it is possible to get around if you press the "-" volume key on the end of the device
Does everyone have it at the entrance? Windows 10 lite was able to install (rufus3 \ uefi \ ntfs), but at the very end, when installing the latest drivers from the pack at the beginning of the topic, the battery already sat down .. Does everyone have such a battery?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

Rep: (16)
Hello to all. Finished playing. Disconnected the XHCI controller in BIOS - USB is no longer available. I go into the BIOS with the power + volume buttons, but I cannot move around the menu and select items. Who tried to climb the thread in the BIOS without Claudia? Is there some way? Or how to reset the BIOS hardware?
Tell me, who knows, plz ...

OK, it was decided ...
I made a bios and according to the instructions from the first page of this topic from under Windows. It worked.

Post has been editedamd797 - 20.02.19, 00:09

Good afternoon! I decided to install Windows 10 1903 x86 Home edition. Everything was going fine, but he was stupid as hell, put Auslogics Driver Updater and then launched.
Prog ponakhodil a bunch of new drivers. Then it overloaded and the impression that the BIOS update went (system messages in a small white font). The result, now the device does not want to turn on. Tell me, please, what can I do?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 09:45