Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.6 '' | Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz

Rep: (5)
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate | Discussion | Description
Windows 10 | 10.6 "| Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz | 2Gb | GPS / Bluetooth
Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail | Android | Linux on tablets | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance tablet owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU: Intel Atom Z8300 4-D cores, max. 1.8 GHz frequency

Graphics processor: Intel HD Graphics Gen 8
Operating system: Windows 10

RAM memory: 2Gb (DDR 3)
Memory ROM: 32 / 64Gb (supports memory cards up to 128Gb)

Screen:
10.6 inches, capacitive touch, IPS.
1366x768 pixels. Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 touch points.

Cameras:
front camera 2.0 MP
2.0 MP main camera (with autofocus)

Bluetooth: there is
Wi-Fi: there is, 802.11 b / g / n.
3G: no, only external modems

Battery: Built-in Li-Ion 8000 mAh

Ports:
1 x micro USB connector
1 x Connector for Micro-SD memory card (TF Card Slot)
1 x Headphone Jack (Earphone Jack)
2 x USB connector
1 x keyboard dock connector
1 x micro HDMI connector

Colour: the black
Dimensions: 278x171x8,8mm
Weight: 524

Equipment:
1 x tablet
1 x charger
1 x USB cable
additional information
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - an updated version of the tablet on the new Intel processor running Windows 10.

The device is equipped with a 10.6-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels, an Intel Atom Z8300 chip, which includes 4 cores at 1.8 GHz and an Intel HD Graphics Gen 8 accelerator. The amount of installed RAM is 2 GB, the built-in memory is 32/64 GB It can be expanded with microSD cards up to 128GB.

The tablet is equipped with a 2 megapixel front camera and a 2 megapixel rear camera. The tablet has a wireless Wi-Fi module. Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI. The capacity of the battery is 8000 mAh. Works under Windows 10.
Utility
  • You can remove the Chuwi logo at the start. In the BIOS tab Boot ->Quiet Boot [Disabled]. At the start will be the AMI logo and the Windows icon(but it will be slower to load)
  • A disabled tablet charges faster (not in sleep mode)
  • Screenshot: while holding the power button, press the Volume + button
  • Task Manager: while holding the power button, press the Volume button
  • Callboot selection menu: when turned on, pressF7 on the connected keyboard
  • Instructions for installing the factory image of Windows 10

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages, or in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is writtenhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 03.02.16, 16:45

Rep: (0)
stanislav.koval @ 17.03.2016, 16:19*

I want to create one soon comparison chuwi vi10 (6 audit) chuwi vi10 pro (9 audit) i chuwi vi10 ultimate (which is on the way)

Rep: (10)
andriyko007 @ 17.03.2016, 16:37*
I want to create one soon comparison chuwi vi10 (6 audit) chuwi vi10 pro (9 audit) i chuwi vi10 ultimate (which is on the way)

It will be interesting to see. We wait.
There was also (and maybe there still are) a variant Onda oBook 11 but that the reviews about it is not enough ....

Rep: (394)
* stanislav.koval,
Personally, I would choose the ABM

Rep: (18)
* stanislav.koval,
And conversely, I ordered the Ultimate. Schedule it better and in general on the Z8300 to live longer.

Rep: (17)
Sanya-Ostapenko @ 18/03/2016, 10:36*
Personally, I would choose the ABM

can argue? The branch "PRO" a sufficient number of claims to the device. Certainly no less than here. That decides? Android? Wind-eight? Percent?
I do it alone, and friends who are going to buy, too, are going to "Ultimate", because I do not have even the prospects of comparison. But I also wonder, we can, people discouraged from Ulta in favor of missile defense?

Probably it costs me just describe the task at which I want the tablet.
It is planned as a replacement for stationary laptop + tablet handy for travel.

desktop:
- Office files.
- Remote Access RDP
- Surfing the Internet
- Sometimes something specific, like SKETCHUP and AUTOCAD (old version in 2D)
- Occasionally something download from internet (cartoons child of old, audioknizhki, FB2)

The tablet:
- Navigation on the go
- Video on the go
- Surfing on the go
- Again Listen audioknizhku child is to travel and that, for this he has my old Samsung at 2.3 Androyd
- Well, maybe, but not sure what type of toy the evil birds, again to travel.

That's actually all tasks.

In the pro version of the bow because it has also androyd that as seen from problems especially that is not needed, but the evil birds and good khalyavnykh navigation, as well as in general, as a nice extra buns to the existing windose for me to have a small but the advantage.

Yes. supplemented. YouTube sorts do not use because for this is the smart TV. On the tablet except that the video instructions from youtube while searching for something in the internet look.

Post has been editedstanislav.koval - 18.03.16, 19:05

* stanislav.koval, I wrote here was a whole opus, but when you send me any "server problem, try again later" :) I will try in a new ...
stanislav.koval @ 18.03.2016, 18:03*
desktop:
- Office files.
- Remote Access RDP
- Surfing the Internet
- Sometimes something specific, like SKETCHUP and AUTOCAD (old version in 2D)
- Occasionally something download from internet (cartoons child of old, audioknizhki, FB2)

Well, as it were, there are still only RDP I have not tried, I enjoyed LiteManager and TeamViewer. Office need to either purchase / free, or pirates, because in Vin10 only viewers. I think that this fully applies to missile defense, and to the ultimate particles.
stanislav.koval @ 18.03.2016, 18:03*
The tablet:
- Navigation on the go
- Video on the go
- Surfing on the go
- Again Listen audioknizhku child is to travel and that, for this he has my old Samsung at 2.3 Androyd
- Well, maybe, but not sure what type of toy the evil birds, again to travel.

The Ultimate sure no GPS, or the SIM slot, because no dop.pribambasov navigation went wrong.
EMNIP in missile defense as well. Well, yes, in principle, everything else associated with the same. Video - from the media, surfing - via phone or modem. According SKETCHUP and AUTOCAD - do not know, but if they are under the version of Windows (8.1 or 10) run without shamanism in the built-in graphics percent - IMHO, why not?
But Ulta Vin10 "iskaropki" and everything works (some something is not without problems, but this is China, there is otherwise the case), but about when upgrading to 10 - you can check out the next branch, mainly with a tambourine, other shamanism and rake.
If Android really needs - then just about, because not even Remix normally does not go to the Ultimate, and if not - "Think for yourself, decide for yourself" (©)
Something like this...
PS. My question was Vi10Ultimate, or Hi10. Opting for Vi10 was made because of the size of the screen, lower resolution (the eyes are not the same, too small FullHD 10.1 ") and batteries (8Ach vs. 6). And, also, because of the uncertainty that 4GB operatives - not just a marketing ploy, I t.k.sapport Intel responded to the request that the 8300 percent guaranteed to work that has been tested and their spices, and stated in the specifications, ie 2GB Everything else. -from the evilcan work, can not, the cases are different. But officially 4GB are not supported.

Post has been editedamd797 - 18.03.16, 20:46

amd797
Thanks for the detailed response.
Perhaps still focus on missile defense, the transition from 8.1 to 10-ku Do not worry if I can put a zero in the same drivers next branch in bulk.
Yes. and thank you about something that indicated about the resolution, and watched OndaOnebook 11 - perhaps too small to be for me, too.

Question about the BIOS - it's there (in both versions) I understand PC-shny, and then subtract that he Onda type androydovskogo bootloader, all porezany :(

stanislav.koval @ 18.03.2016, 21:49*
Question about the BIOS - it's there (in both versions) I understand PC-shny

The ultra-leg type of MS, but there are points, tangents Android, which has nothing to something, for kr.mere until firmware Android-no for us, and there are some specifics that can not be touched. Without the keyboard is nothing to do there.

Rep: (34)
stanislav.koval @ 17.03.2016, 17:19*
Dear friends, help out. I can not decide, or ABM ALTIMEYT

It all depends on your needs. But...
Buy tablet intel for android, at least not efficiently. Fully tablets for less money, and the same features on the android. Do not believe that it is convenient to have two systems - is marketing. I have 2 tablet Teklast and Chewie. One android (wife) on my Windows.
If you do decide that you need Windows, the ultimate particles faster in all respects (even a little faster surfing), but more expensive. For example it is possible for the same money to buy the ultimate particles about 32 GB and 64 GB. I place it does not matter, and I chose the ultimate particles. The battery holds about the same (but percent faster, and eats the same way). In general, the insides are not much different.
Hi10 did not take because of the higher prices and a smaller screen (in other respects it is better).
If you want to know more details about the tablet read branch Pro version, shoals of them are the same and just depends on the party (internal audit).

Post has been editedalexpuz - 19.03.16, 11:52

Rep: (0)
I now want to go on the Ultimate c vi10.
About Vi10 (comparing with peers), I can say:
- At first I thought that cool to have Android i Windows on board, but then I changed my opinion, because any task - surfing the net, watching movies, office, manage files, can be solved on Windows. What at first had kept me from being deleted because Android is the game! And so on such a large screen is a pleasure to play. On windows games basically sharpened by mouse, keyboard and of the "big" screen, and the Windows Store is not pleased with a large selection and the lack of Varese. Since the tablet longer needed to work / Multimedia 95% of the time I sit on the windows, and to meet the targets for the use Android phone. In this case, I was quite happy with a one Ultimate OS.
- The temperature on my 6 audits unequivocally happy! The average print abstract 36'S when the Pro version on 10'S more! This is the only thing that kept the purchase Ultimate (reviews about the heat), but if there are problems, we will modify the cooling.
- Performance is what lured me in Ultimate, shows a significant increase Beanchmark! But in the case of throttling at high temperature, and the difference can not be felt. This will be the main goal of my test. And the impact of higher productivity on battery drain.
- No Gps 3g and on our plates is not a big problem in the presence of the phone. The phone can be used as an access point Wifi at hand on the tablet.
- Screen and expansion of me quite happy! Large expansion effect on performance and power consumption, in our Chuwi is definitely the golden mean.

alexpuz @ 19.03.2016, 11:44*
It all depends on your needs. But...
Buy tablet intel for android, at least not efficiently.

So I wrote that the basic tablet is Vendian androyd as a nice bun.

Rep: (29)
It is this miracle and my)
Set-language package, Corel, chrome. While normal flight.
This question, like who keeps the body? Hibernate? Off. condition or in sleep mode? (Though here I realized the battery sits down quickly)
After the first discharge (up to 3% doderzhat) turned off and set overnight recharged, diode blink. On the morning of LED flashes, but refused to turn on the tablet. Pulled charge, it did not help. Put in charge again, the diode is simply burned, but it still will not turn on. I switched off the charging and already thought everything trumpet: shok: In general, about 5 minutes even tried to turn it on, and somehow turned :-D Then once again turned off, and he was again difficult plant. Now I'm afraid to turn off), only Hibernate, so the rules is included. What do you advise?
And another question, can not deal with the office, then you can install any? Or just buy it?

Post has been editedTohinsans - 20.03.16, 22:11

How to enable charging when connected - he did not understand. Unplug the charging, hold the power button to turn on the LED - the body was involved. If you want, you can stick the charge again. Hold off, I have no need to return the operating system "in the state to turn off"

Rep: (16)
[Official version] VI10 Ultimate all drivers download

Rep: (9)
qubick @ 24.03.2016, 02:03*
[Official version] VI10 Ultimate all drivers download

perezalit need.
who downloaded, fill in the poison.
thank.

Rep: (3)
fastneed Here, driver installation instructions in the folder wifi wifi translated https://yadi.sk/d/gO-ByK48qTQh4

Rep: (2)
Welcome, I came this device is good, but set chrome and away - a very long time to open when you start, when you open a new tab takes seconds 10 to draw the front page, while loading any websites wildly brakes, as the transitions between the pages of the site, for a long time renders and while not fully load the page, chrome does not react, to watch a video on YouTube is not possible, a continuous slide show and stuttering sound. Tell me what to do?

* ma3uk28,
Try to run in compatibility mode with previous versions of Win. As far as I remember, chromium at all was a problem with the launch of 10-ke.

Rep: (3)
ma3uk28, Yesterday, finally came to my tablet for 6 hours nirazu noticed lag glitches taking into account that set 2-3 programs at once, and sat in chrome 4 tabs IMHO reinstall Windu

Post has been editedArturbamb - 27.03.16, 14:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 21:58