Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.6 '' | Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz

Rep: (5)
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate | Discussion » | Description
Windows 10 | 10.6 "| Intel Cherry Trail x5-Z8300 1.8Ghz | 2Gb | GPS / Bluetooth
Windows 10 » | Windows RT and software » | Games for tablets on Intel Cherry Trail » | Android | Linux on tablets » | Change the operating system » | Search programs » | Antivirus » | Ambulance tablet owners » | IT smoker » | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU: Intel Atom Z8300 4-D cores, max. 1.8 GHz frequency

Graphics processor: Intel HD Graphics Gen 8
Operating system: Windows 10

RAM memory: 2Gb (DDR 3)
Memory ROM: 32 / 64Gb (supports memory cards up to 128Gb)

Screen:
10.6 inches, capacitive touch, IPS.
1366x768 pixels. Multi-Touch: Yes, up to 10 touch points.

Cameras:
front camera 2.0 MP
2.0 MP main camera (with autofocus)

Bluetooth: there is
Wi-Fi: there is, 802.11 b / g / n.
3G: no, only external modems

Battery: Built-in Li-Ion 8000 mAh

Ports:
1 x micro USB connector
1 x Connector for Micro-SD memory card (TF Card Slot)
1 x Headphone Jack (Earphone Jack)
2 x USB connector
1 x keyboard dock connector
1 x micro HDMI connector

Colour: the black
Dimensions: 278x171x8,8mm
Weight: 524

Equipment:
1 x tablet
1 x charger
1 x USB cable
additional information
Chuwi Vi10 Ultimate - an updated version of the tablet on the new Intel processor running Windows 10.

The device is equipped with a 10.6-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1366x768 pixels, an Intel Atom Z8300 chip, which includes 4 cores at 1.8 GHz and an Intel HD Graphics Gen 8 accelerator. The amount of installed RAM is 2 GB, the built-in memory is 32/64 GB It can be expanded with microSD cards up to 128GB.

The tablet is equipped with a 2 megapixel front camera and a 2 megapixel rear camera. The tablet has a wireless Wi-Fi module. Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI. The capacity of the battery is 8000 mAh. Works under Windows 10.
Utility
  • You can remove the Chuwi logo at the start. In the BIOS tab Boot ->Quiet Boot [Disabled]. At the start will be the AMI logo and the Windows icon(but it will be slower to load)
  • A disabled tablet charges faster (not in sleep mode)
  • Screenshot: while holding the power button, press the Volume + button
  • Task Manager: while holding the power button, press the Volume button
  • Callboot selection menu: when turned on, pressF7 on the connected keyboard
  • Instructions for installing the factory image of Windows 10

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder messages, or in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, it is writtenhere.

Post has been editedShoore - 03.02.16, 16:45

Rep: (35)
fastneed @ 07.03.2016, 00:38*
also a chance to break the back cover is very high.

I do .. I will pull down my hands better horseshoe bend, and here the precision and accuracy required ..: D

Post has been editedikkipapir - 08.03.16, 13:37

Rep: (29)
My chuvik Customs passed already, waiting for the other day. On cooling, think, can be sorted out, if desired. If someone can not itself, it is necessary to find a repair laptops or phones and all. But with long charging it cant.
A Pro version that charges faster?

Post has been editedalexpuz - 08.03.16, 15:48

alexpuz @ 08.03.2016, 14:39*
But with long charging it cant.

My days are long, only the first charge until Windows has established any updates. And now charge became apparent quickly twice, and stopped to bask. Probably just load slowly charged ..

Rep: (3)
Hello guests and the owner of this device, please share who bought to protect the original cover just disgusting (I do not like such), I thought the original order with Claudia Well identity is not like that.
_____
Still interested in the theme of the second bucket installation system has images of what is under the Planche

Post has been editedArturbamb - 09.03.16, 21:06

Rep: (17)
Arturbamb @ 09.03.2016, 20:03*
please share who bought to protect the original cover just disgusting (I do not like such), I thought the original order with Claudia Well identity is not like that.

The original and the original to Claudia.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
I bought along with the cover-keyboard. The one that with the touchpad, magnetic pristozhkami bottom attached .. I must admit, was simply indispensable accessories, in the first place and how it is convenient pouch, and as a keyboard - large comfortable keys, typing speed is no worse than on my laptop synchronized. Secondly, it is very comfortable and a large touch pad - and gestures of support, and how the mouse cursor can be used perfectly. :) In the third it is also the standers - tilt the screen just be what is needed .. And still like the fact that it is just like the laptop lid is working - when folding, the tablet is in sleep state transfer (not hibernate) In general, the whole set was bought on gearbest. gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_182083.html

Post has been editedikkipapir - 10.03.16, 13:04

By the way, here are now able to download and install the russian lp. Why previous attempts ended in failure, and why now happened - is unknown to science. So Windows is now fully rusifitsirovanna .. :)

Post has been editedikkipapir - 10.03.16, 15:05

ikkipapir , Thanks for the detailed answer to Claudia with Russian letters, which were taken? And what about the Russian language for the first time to hear there were problems with the installation of language packs

Claudia English, for me it is no problem to remember never complained, and Russian labels had also not glued (almost 15 years living in Germany, so I still have German keyboard layout and need to keep in mind) .. :) Actually quite dial a page of text, and the brain remembers automatically what Russian - which corresponds to the Latin letters.

A little advice: first, for memorizing print two layouts - Russian and Latin, and put it in front of him on the table. And print a single page of text - see you in the end will no longer be on the printout glance ..

Here's an example of Russian-German keyboard layout:

ITSUKENGSCHSCHZH
QWERTZUIOPГњ +
FYVAPROLDGE
ASDFGHJKLГ–Г„
YACHSMITBYU.
YXVVBNM, .-
:)

Post has been editedikkipapir - 12.03.16, 23:59

Ali Claudia with Russian laser engraving. Price corresponds to approximately zhirbestu. In the dark, it is not visible. If you type Russian text - yes, you can get used to correcting that missed. I'm just so I type here. But if the "password Russian letters in the English keyboard layout" - then the light turn :)

Post has been editedamd797 - 13.03.16, 00:27

amd797 Pro laser engraving know Ali found only $ 30 with our course a pity as it is, if you know where it is cheaper a reference please be grateful)

By the way, perfectly set chuwi Remix OS, in fact it is now android 5.1 - google from former employees. The project is developing rapidly. I found it works, but the sound ..: D

Remix OS x86

ikkipapir @ 13.03.2016, 00:40*
I found it works, but the sound ..

I tried - did not start. There is a new version? It can be a direct link to what has gone? I Downloaded of.sayta start, but even in the configuration can not go, and WiFi is not included.
Arturbamb @ 13.03.2016, 00:25*
Ali found only $ 30

I took from ELE, in the same place, and the plate, but not together. Now yes, the goods are not available, and the price - $ 30. When I took it, it was 26, and I shot down 12 bucks for that SD-card to 64GB is not working in the plate.
PS
By the wayhere, 22,72 in a mobile application.
There is only one day discount ...

Post has been editedamd797 - 13.03.16, 09:48

I came my chuvik. When you first turn floating touch screen, after the update works. In short, it is desirable to modify the cooling system, but it is possible and so. Shoals of the faint sound of a (very), but in the parent branch praised the sound. The screen is not very bright, but acceptable. Until satisfied (but without enthusiasm), frustrated sound.

ikkipapir @ 10.03.2016, 11:18*
Posted in General whole kit bought on gearbest.

Question. It took a long time? How are the logistics? Paid to friends 10 days ago, "Processing" ... Obchitalsya Internet about problems with delivery (essno, after the payment), thinking about opening a dispute on a stick and a full refund, until the case was sent to the tablet without ... :(

Rep: (10)
Xaros @ 07.02.2016, 16:13*
Got a couple of days ago. I ordered with Ali. All the whole, I did not find any glitches. The key did not work on the keyboard, removed corrected, earned. USB flash drive with vi8 64 sd-xc1 10cl Kingston works with a bang. Neither the clave nor the flash fall off. Let it be for now. I drive the battery and set up on the sly.

Where ordered, how much money (if not a secret)? With keyboard and a cover or a dock? How much time went by?
Now I choose from 5 models subject in my opinion the most optimal.

stanislav.koval @ 16.03.2016, 20:25*
Where ordered, how much money (if not a secret)? With keyboard and a cover or a dock? How much time went by?

I ordered on JD.ru of shares for 10 thousand rubles with a simple cover. It was less than a month. Ali all the same, only it is necessary to catch the action. For the price is not unique - I've been looking for (plus the $ 100 you can find the better). Of the minuses: squeaky sound (like phone), but loud and grainy screen (if you look closely), but not annoying. Battery: Net surfing not less than 6 hours (timed approximately) the average result for these devices. When viewing a video in YouTube is strongly heated, but not tupit (should be finished cooling system). Cover keyboard will, but wait for the action. Very suitable as a monitor connected to a mouse (if desired, can also connect clave). Very light, very well in the bed. Smaller size does not even look 12, "I want after this tablet.

Post has been editedalexpuz - 16.03.16, 20:01

alexpuz @ 16.03.2016, 19:53*
I ordered on JD.ru of shares for 10 thousand rubles with a simple cover. It was less than a month. Ali all the same, only it is necessary to catch the action. For the price is not unique - I've been looking for. Of the minuses: squeaky sound (like phone), but loud and grainy screen (if you look closely), but not annoying. Battery: Net surfing not less than 6 hours (timed approximately) the average result for these devices. When viewing a video in YouTube is strongly heated, but not tupit (should be finished cooling system).

Thanks. I want him as a replacement for a laptop (surfing and office files)
I will monitor discounts and promotions, and now it is set out that I'm interested in about 15 sput :(
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...010208.100007.8.jhadGB
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...432c-bc66-c15a89f7b419

Rep: (1)
bangude on, taking into account discounts, today you can buy for 9250

Dear friends, help out. I can not decide, or ABM ALTIMEYT :( ready to listen to all your pros and cons.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/02/20, 21:13