> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Philips S309 - Discussion | Smartphone 4 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionPhilips S309
PicturePhilips S309
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
• Support for two full-size SIM-cards (Mini-SIM);
• 4-inch display with WVGA resolution (800 x 480 pixels);
• Main camera: 5 megapixel with autofocus and flash;
• Front camera: 0.3 MP;
• Dual-core MediaTek MT6572M processor with 1 GHz frequency;
• Android OS 4.4; (Android 5.1);
• Support GPS / A-GPS **;
• Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n;
• The amount of memory available for storing user data: 1.27 GB (total memory size - 4 GB (8 GB));
• RAM: 1 GB;
• 3G: WCDMA 900/2100 MHz;
• 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
• 1600 mAh battery, removable;
• Up to 9.5 hours of talk time, up to 500 hours of standby *;
• Slot for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB;
• Dimensions: 127.5 x 64.5 x 10.8 mm;
• Mass: 126.7 g.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

Firmware
According to the information from the offsite Philips, firmware 5.1.1 is installed ONLY on the s309 model with 8 + 1 memory, on the model with 4 + 1 memory, the installation of 5.1.1 firmware leads to the consequences describedhere - Philips S309 - Discussion (Post SSA # 47831370)
Latest firmware update
Android 5.1 firmware for philips s309 8gb and imei repair
S309_M6572C_1605_V04B_CIS
V08 (4Gb) Firmware for Beeline
Firmware for USB flash drive
S309 M6572L 1709 V15B CIS
S309 M6572K 1546 V08A CIS

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 19.02.18, 21:18
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (4)
hanuma50 @ 08.03.2016, 05:28*
I have here such firmware Android 5.1 SANGFEI-S309-Russia-QB18D-M403-6572L-V1.0.0

Must, throw, postestim

Rep: (3)
Here it is 5.1https://yadi.sk/d/J4omOHq8pyheY
On my not even included. I had to sew factory stock

Rep: (258)
Hello, withoff.sayta Philips received information about the presence of the model philips s309 c 8 gigs of memory on board and pre android 5.1.1. About interchangeability and firmware download capabilities off. 5.1.1 on our animal (with memory 4 + 1), the response is expected.

P.S. Off.sayta According to Philips, firmware 5.1.1 installed only on the volume model s309 memory 8 + 1 on modelku memory 4 + 1 installation EEPROM 5.1.1 leads to the effects described hereinPhilips S309 - Discussion (Post sergs3 # 47445423)

Post has been editedsergej4388 - 28.08.16, 01:19
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (0)
Who is not difficult to check at home, in the settings, the Security tab, there is an opportunity to include widgets on the lock screen, after the installation of the widget can not be deleted! Check who is not complicated! If a bug is present otpishiteHERE!Phillips support forum.

Post has been editedShevy - 12.03.16, 09:52

CCA @ 03/10/2016, 20:14*
Hello, with off.sayta Philips has received information about the presence of Philips s309 c 8 gigs of memory on board and android 5.1.1 preinstalled model. About interchangeability and firmware download capabilities off. 5.1.1 on our animal (with memory 4 + 1), the response is expected.

Just picked up this unit with Citylink, 8 gig as promised, only to them and led, in the section memory system 2.45, 5.55 application availability.
Gluck with multiple repeats by pressing keys there, right out of the box, normally only triggered if the press between the icon and the display.

Rep: (932)
* Shevy , Supported on the forum.

uskov-sergey @ 12.03.2016, 23:09*
Just picked up this unit with Citylink, 8 gig as promised, only to them and led, in the section memory system 2.45, 5.55 application availability.
Gluck with multiple repeats by pressing keys there, right out of the box, normally only triggered if the press between the icon and the display.

have any thoughts on this? hardware or software problem?

I could not encrypt the phone even after the pin code. This option does not appear in the "Security" menu or the "Memory" menu. For the second phone of another company where version androjda seems sufficient, and no encryption.

antonyudin @ 29.02.2016, 10:10*
In standby mode, the charge is normally consumed, but it is worthwhile to start using it, for example, just read something in the browser, and the charge starts leaking by percentage in one or two minutes. In games about the same consumed. At the same time, when watching a video, everything is much better.

And there is. But all is not so bad - I had a 7 am until the evening included 3g and data communications in the background spinning Skype, ICQ, Jabber, VKontakte and k9, and nevertheless to 9 pm in the evening charge remaining 60%. In this case, Internet use was within half an hour - in the sense of the browser. His old Chinese I still put on charge every day, although there was a fair 2500 mAh. But unlike the Chinese Philips truth about not eating the battery in suspend mode.

Bluetooth was turned off, GPS, too. Application for energy saving, I nailed through Expert Uninstaller, advised that the above topic. No sense of it only takes a memory.

Shevy @ 12.03.2016, 22:33*
have any thoughts on this? hardware or software problem?

Thoughts on this issue no.
Telefonchik quite blunt, even with respect to the old 3568, it is not clear just Toli Toli iron tupit android, lean more to the second, the 5th frankly do not like a lot of extra ponalepili and easy access to the necessary functions available.
Kakieto troubles with security, call recording can not change the directory to store as the default folder can not be written, delirium in general, to understand until once.
Let's see what will be the duration of the work.

uzvervlz @ 13.03.2016, 21:16*
Telefonchik quite blunt, even with respect to the old 3568, it is not clear just Toli Toli iron tupit android, lean more to the second, the 5th frankly do not like a lot of extra ponalepili and easy access to the necessary functions available.
Kakieto troubles with security, call recording can not change the directory to store as the default folder can not be written, delirium in general, to understand until once.
Let's see what will be the duration of the work.

For comparison, the 5.1 I have a second phone, there cyanogenmod - Net firmware without garbage. There's a system eats off about 500-600 MB of memory without attachments. And four of the android consumption within the 350-400 mb. Hardly five will eat less Accum, the more it is weak, there are no miracles. And with the mass of four devices that walks in the world to upgrade to five, you can not think of two more years. And there already and more powerful equipment will be in low-price segment.

uzvervlz @ 13.03.2016, 23:16*

And you glued to the film? One idea is that the buttons respond well because of the film.

When upgrading replicated application shortcuts. How to deal with it?

imeli @ 17.03.2016, 01:12*
How to deal with it?

Put the update of the cap, after to reset to factory settings, at least for the forum to support such a statement, it helps people!

Phone is good for state employees. But killing screen. If vertical viewing angles the same, the horizontal angle below swamped. When viewing the video when the phone is turned off, one eye sees a clear picture, and the other eye sees the overly sharp image. Because of this effect, the eyes get tired after 10-15 minutes of viewing. I kind of effect last seen on the Chinese nokii 6270. As so it was possible to miss in 2016, is unclear.

Post has been editedGravedog - 21.03.16, 01:35

* Gravedog,
if you look at the price of analogues, then all this trouble with the screen. Who is better, someone worse. I'm talking about Androyd itself. Vinfony Majkowskis may be better. Unfortunately, if the price correlate with the current dollar rate is our device very much a budget

Rep: (2)
Cover any provided for the machine? Who uses it? Give a tip, plz.

KSSKSS @ 23.03.2016, 21:35*

I use of suchhttps: //www.google.com...lips%20S309&gws_rd=ssl

Rep: (16)
Good day to all.
Question of the body - the familiar advised as state employees to replace the old W632. Model on android 5.1 with 8 GB of memory. When buying checked only on and the screen, are now complaining about the sound of the earpiece, the sound of a normal phone call voice superimposed metallic rattle, like all films were peeled off the factory, the decline does not fix the problem of the volume. The main trouble is a distance between us, personally I can not take up that look like. Was someone like that, to solve somehow, or is it a factory defect and return?

Hello. I am the owner of this unit has two and a half months, began to kink the battery. In standby mode, it can keep for a long time, but in the mode of using a percentage is removed for two minutes. In principle, it suits me. But literally justI ate 35% charge to 0% just five minutes (Cm. Screen).
Chronicle of such - shows 35%, made a two-minute call, officially launched the VC application, enjoyed a moment, it's a notice of low battery (15%). Close all applications through a standard controller further two minutes ohrenevaya just watched disappear in the percentage of 15 seconds.
In my opinion it is clearly unhealthy. Worth ZenUI Launcher because as said above the standard will not do, no voracious widgets were not, all data services are turned off, auto-rotation and gps turned off, minimum brightness. Do not tell what could be the reason and how can this be avoided? A software or hardware problem?
Prior to that, there was another incident. It was about 30% - put the phone on charge - was 26. I was very surprised, disabled, switched from the electrical outlet - was 15%. So I brought down to zero. Then hooked up with the same charger into a different outlet - charging became normal. Charger native, out of the box. What does such a metamorphosis with the battery?
P.S wrote this post about 10 minutes, periodically waking / use (a screen and its transmission, charging check) phone. All this time the charge was kept the same: 11%. What kind of nonsense?

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/03/20 09:30