User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 72
Check in: 20.08.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

���������� �������� ������ ������
download

No guarantees! All operations you perform at your own risk!
I, as an author, do not bear any responsibility for the harm done to your devices!

Perhaps I'll start first! All that will be further written is taken from personal experience.
Alternative means
To do this, fit the funds of any company series.Antirain Nano-Wax, quick waxwhich are sold in any auto shop in your area.
Here are some popular tools:
LAVR Antirain
Attached Image

Of products webpage
Advantages: It turns out quite slippery and durable coating (kept already 3 months), a small price.
Personally experienced onglass screen . How to behave on a plastic screen I do not know.
Disadvantages:not yet discovered.

RUNWAY Antirain
Attached ImageAttached Image
Of products webpage
Advantages:Positive reviews on the Internet, a small price.
I personally did not experience.
Disadvantages:unknown.

Aquapel
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Of products webpage
Advantages:Positive reviews on the Internet.
I personally did not experience.
Disadvantages:Higher price.

Nano-Wax

Training
In order that the tool be successfully and efficiently applied to our device, it is necessary to prepare it before the procedure. For this you need to degrease it and clean the dust. We need to find a means for cleaning monitors and microfibre cloth.
Attention: In no case do not use alcohol-based products or even plain water. Alcohol destroys the structure of the display material (despite the fact that it is glass), and water does not have the properties of degreasing.
So, clean and degrease the treated surface (in our slyuchie device screen) and wipe dry. Check for the absence of residual fingerprints and traces of fat.

Application Method
The method of application takes place in three stages.
Stage 1.Gently spray the tool on the screen, while trying to cover the earpiece from getting into it.
Take a small piece of a cotton swab andnot rubbing evenly distribute the tool over the entire screen area. The amount of the agent is distributed in such a way that the entire screen is covered with the agent and is slightly damp (if you need to spray more, but without fanaticism!). Leave in this position to dry for 30 minutes.
Stage 2, Stage 3similar to the first.
So, if the 3 stages of application are completed, more than 30 minutes have passed, all 3 layers have dried on the screen - proceed to the final stage.
The final stage.We take a dry microfiber cloth and gently rub (polish) the screen, thereby removing excess funds.

Post has been editedFidei - 21.02.16, 18:07
qweqaz3
Message#2
27.08.15, 19:27
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 04.10.12
LG G4 H818

Oleophobic coating is a mixture of alkylsilanes, silicones, and a solvent for all of this burda, applied to glass or other material.
That is, it should be perfectly made at home with a preliminary walk in the chemical shop.
Can anyone suggest a ready-made technology to experiment less by yourself?
Darjaza
Message#3
06.03.16, 04:08
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 21.08.13
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

I tried runway, not to say that a super-duper, but the screen is not so dirty now
murik1602
Message#4
19.03.16, 08:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 128
Check in: 25.01.08

I want to share my negative experience, it concerns the screen degreasing with the help of the monitor cleaning fluid, which was mentioned in the cap. So, I have a tablet Samsung Tab 8.9, with the purchase he had an excellent oleophobic coating. Over time, it decreased. Somehow at work, I decided to wipe the blurred screen of the tablet with a spray for cleaning monitors and microfiber, pshiknul, wiped and ofigel! All oleophobic coating disappeared! To the touch the screen became like sandpaper, like the cheapest screens without coating. So now I don’t wipe gadget screens with these tools. Dry and clean microfiber well removes all excess fat.

Posted on 03/19/2016 08:05:

By the way, I partially restored the coating on this tablet with the help of baby cream))
brifreak
Message#5
28.03.16, 15:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 11.03.08

According to the instructions from the bottle, in three layers, the result is excellent. Durability will have a look. Dries very quickly.

Attached images
Attached Image
severcon
Message#6
17.06.16, 14:16
Deus velox nex
[offline]

Messages 617
Check in: 31.07.13
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

On Akvapeli (Aquapel) can be read on Muska, in some detail

--------------------
RR-N_5.8.5_x2_FINAL
Crass
Message#7
18.08.16, 23:39
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 18.02.07
HTC One (M8)

I thought to sprinkle my body. Antirain. It is written in black and white that it should not be used for headlights and other plastic surfaces. In general, as far as I understand, the gorilla glass is still plastic, in an amicable way, and not glass? Or I'm wrong? And then it is not necessary for him to pry Antidozhd?
cooler.nvkz
Message#8
19.08.16, 04:58
PSx Maniac
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14991
Check in: 02.07.06
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

* CraSS,
gorilla - glass .... anti-rain - alcohol and silicone .... you can try it yourself separately first with degreasing with alcohol, then rub a little bit of silicone oil with a cotton swab ...

--------------------
PSP Slim & Lite 2001
PS3 Slim 320GbCustom fw
PS3 SuperSlim 500GbOfficial fw
Crass
Message#9
19.08.16, 17:48
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 18.02.07
HTC One (M8)

cooler.nvkz @ 08/19/2016, 04:58*
gorilla - glass .... anti-rain - alcohol and silicone .... you can try it yourself separately first with degreasing with alcohol, then rub a little bit of silicone oil with a cotton swab ...

That is, in theory, everything should be OK?
udeezy
Message#10
21.11.16, 23:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 233
Check in: 15.12.13

Unsubscribe how much antirain holds?
seusss
Message#11
15.12.16, 10:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 07.01.16
HTC Sensation

And silence ... Only my hands were itching. I bought both anti-rain and anti-fog in Auchan ... and I sit and wait, who will try. I have a 4Good T100i-T101i with plastic.
kleshh z
Message#12
19.12.16, 22:07
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 478
Check in: 10.09.08
Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F

I bought two pieces: one with a dispenser, the company lavr, as in a hat, blue, the other VALV, with a spray. In general, nothing helps. He applied correctly, degreased, rubbed one according to the instructions, allowed the second to dry ... all is one thing - divorces, or just nothing. Experiments conducted on a tablet with glass without oleophobic.
It remains to try only wax nano, maybe it will be a lot of sense ...

--------------------
in the cause of the righteous one cannot do without, so that someone does not call a scam ...: P
Redkiiss
Message#13
05.01.17, 19:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 786
Check in: 16.01.10
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

* seusss,
I tried. Fillinn from the globe for 150. Week effect is positive. Fingers, if they remain, are completely erased by the same finger.
Baxus1984
Message#14
06.01.17, 16:38
Guru
[online]

Messages 2696
Check in: 07.02.16

Who tried this ??
Attached Image

Generally normal means

Post has been editedBaxus1984 - 29.01.17, 21:33
Rsolars
Message#15
08.01.17, 16:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 444
Check in: 19.12.11

As a motorist, I can say that the best tried antirain for cars is Turtle Wax. Probably for oleophobic, too, will be good, while testing, somewhere in a month we will see
kesha_ncuxxx
Message#16
19.01.17, 21:39
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1055
Check in: 25.08.12
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Did according to the instructions (anti-rain remedy company ELTRANS) there is not any oleophobic. Maybe the remedy is bad?
ChaosN
Message#17
18.02.17, 18:19
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 08.07.11
Huawei U8500

No one knows the composition
Broad Hi-Tech nano, applied - works like an Oleophobic coating
ThatWieridDude
Message#18
10.03.17, 20:00
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 26.02.11
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Just tested the anti-rain LAVR, like the author, while the flight is normal.
vitus85
Message#19
20.03.17, 16:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 20.01.12

Wipe the screen in the Meizu M3 note with technical alcohol. He has no more oleophobe: resent: Not at all. At least draw an oil picture on the screen: '- (
Do not repeat my mistake! Now I'm thinking about how to recover ...
lancer32
Message#20
29.05.17, 12:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 11.03.15
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

I applied anti-rain LAVR according to your instructions, applied no effect at all, and applied the instructions on the bottle, and again there was no effect, and applied it to the windshield to no avail. possible fake or marriage
Love @} ->--
Message#21
29.05.17, 16:59
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 10025
Check in: 21.02.12

I tried the method with nano-wax, according to the method described here:http://optimuslg.ru/so...eofobnoe-pokrytie.htmlI used this one (which I found):
Attached Image
The result exceeded expectations. I tried on the gorilla and on the plastic. The gorilla is generally perfect. The plastic is a little worse, but perhaps this is because I decided to process the “secondary” plastic screens along the way, since the napkin dampened with this wax, as if in vain disappeared ... And the napkin with alcohol, which I defatted the screens with the gorilla (for lack of other alcohol, took the napkin, which they put in a set of protective glasses), had already dried up. So, I simply wiped these plastic screens with a dry cleaning cloth until the visual disappearance of traces and stains, and then I wiped it with a napkin moistened with wax. Then polished with a silk cloth for wiping glasses. The result is very good. The prints on the treated gorilla do not remain practically at all. The plastic is slightly noticeable in some places, but is easily lost or erased. Do not compare with how it was. The method is suitable, and, moreover, is very simple and economical. A bottle of wax we have is 350 p. This vial to restore the oleophobic coating, if it is needed again, will last very long.

Post has been editedLove @} ->-- - 31.05.17, 17:27

--------------------

11 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 22:31