2 pagesV  < 1 2 »  

> I ask for help with the choice of in-ear headphones up to $ 50 | Choosing earplugs up to $ 50 for daily active use
old reptile
Message#21
28.02.17, 09:46
kangaroo
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2665
Check in: 02.03.12
Pocophone F1 6/64

Intra channel headphones = "armature". For 50 evergreens, even budget clips cannot be bought. There is no talk about “shuras” at all. Look for IE4 on whether sales on ebee - definitely better than the CX series. The general rule: budgetary rulers of A-brands cost only a logo - they have nothing good in them anymore.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3
Xiaomi Pocophone F1
mega_psiholog
Message#22
23.09.17, 22:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 04.11.11
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

I've been using E10 for 3 years already. Very satisfied. Long chose, compared with Senkhami 10 much better! + for 3 years of active use, the headphones are intact! It is best to go to the store and listen.
falkorr
Message#23
03.10.17, 00:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 06.08.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

I took the risk of taking the second CX300 as a replacement (the first one had a wire frayed, the second had a single speaker for two years), IE4. At first, I was upset by a weaker bass, but after a couple of days I realized that booming CX is dark and I don’t know how I’m used to go with them before, although I’ve been with them for 6 years. IE4’s bass is much nicer, softer and cleaner, though it’s unusual at first, which is somewhat weaker. And in terms of overall sound quality, it’s a head taller than the CX line. Yuzayu with Iriver S100. In general, full of delight
vitosik81
Message#24
04.10.17, 12:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 566
Check in: 19.05.15
Lenovo P2 3/32

Ie4 was used for almost 5 years until one ear failed. I bought Urban fan hi-fi for 1100 pieces of wood and I realized that it’s real darkness and even more so for their price .... Besides reliability, there’s nothing good in them. Maybe in the early 2000s their sound matched their price, but not now. Better yet, add a bit and order the model KZ ZS5 in the well-known store, 100% will not be disappointed. Oh yeah, I listen on smart boost 3.

Post has been editedvitosik81 - 04.10.17, 12:38

--------------------
The opportunity to leave is already a reason to stay!
Alduda13
Message#25
09.10.18, 19:02
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 22.01.17

Can someone tell me where to look. I need earbud headphones. I listen to music, watch videos, podcasts. In short, the whole range ... I watched Bang & Olufsen E8, Samsung, Sony, etc., but there seems to be late everywhere when watching a video What is the norm. Option?
Zahadum_shadow
Message#26
23.10.18, 23:04
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 491
Check in: 06.03.18

* mrhit, a little digging or wait for the sale and take dunu dn 12. You will not find anything better.

--------------------
Light is born in darkness
artem230
Message#27
04.11.18, 21:39
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 932
Check in: 11.02.11
Motorola Moto X

I have 4 years AKG K420, they are overhead, but the sound is excellent. There is also AKG from the S8 kit, I do not like them. And panasonik colored, like 119e. The source is smart on a 625 snap, there is no sound on it, before that there was a smart one on the WCD9310 codec - truly crap. Well, recently bought Cowon D2. It even panasoniki sound hoo. And there was also a 3 year iriver h320 on a rockbox. What he did with the headphones is just a bomb. Swinging, squeezing and passing the ears poured muzlo straight into the brain. This is all backstory. Now I look after myself Beyerdynamic Byron, Grado SR60 and old AKG K450 and K430-they are headset, convenient for smart.

--------------------
And the Great ROMode said: Let there be a patch. And there was a patch. And I saw ROM that he was good, and patched the Great firmware ...
hekach
Message#28
14.03.19, 17:23
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 27.02.19

Stuck in the selection. Ideally, you need at least some kind of monitor. Or focus on the middle and wider scene. The presence of bass but moderate. At least chuchut subbass and normal intelligibility of the drums and bass. Not squeezed the stage and vocals. High albeit undercut, the main thing without peaks and sebilyantov.
I want speed and detail. So the priority is hybridity and armature, but here it is already more complicated with monitoring (
And if possible avoid gigantism in the form of kz zs10.
Options:
KINERA SEED
MEE audio M6 PRO 2nd Gen (dynamos but praise for monitorability)
meze 11 neo (same as previous ones)
Who faced the challengers? Or tell me your options. Landmark on the Ukrainian market.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/01: 12