I ask for help with the choice of in-ear headphones up to $ 50 | A choice of earplugs up to $ 50 for daily active use

Rep: (0)
Good day to all! Need help with a choice of in-ear headphones.

A bit of prehistory:

I have been the happy owner of Koss porta pro headphones for about 7 years (I bought 3 times already). The headphones were mainly used with ipod touch 3 gen and a smartphone from sony on android (I’m thinking about purchasing Sandisk Sansa Clip). I made the decision to switch to in-channel ( vacuum). I mainly listen to rock (alternative, classical, hard, and all kinds of subgenres and related styles) - 60%, rap and hip-hop - 10%, instrumental music - 10%, vocals - 10% and the rest - pop and all possible genres - ten%.

Headphones I use quite often - walking on the street, public transport, in everyday life - cleaning around the house, cottage, exercise, jogging, active physical work, gym.

What I would like from the new headphones: 1. ease of landing 2. reliability of landing (with active movements of the body, head, limbs, that would remain in place and did not fall out) 3. Relatively reliable cable and plug (I would not like to change every week) 4. The lack of a "microphone effect" cable rubbing about clothes. 4. A good sound in comparison with Koss porta pro (just so that it would not be inferior to them) with a good bass. 5. Good volume reserve. 6. Good sound insulation.

Having re-read mountains of information - reviews, forums, reviews, made a list of alleged favorites:

1. Apple Earpods (nothing special, just headphones with an average sound, scares off color, price-quality, brand)
2. Xiaomi piston 3 (everywhere on the rumor, often compared with Apple Earpods, called earpods killers, sound and quality is supposedly superior to its price)
3. Panasonic RP-HJE125 (118,120, Panasonic RP-TCM125) (praise the sound at a reasonable price)
4. Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision (good bass, comfortable fit, alternative - creative ep 630)
5. Sennheiser CX 400 II Precision
6. Sennheiser CX 200 Street II
7. Sennheiser CX 310 (seemingly no longer produce)
8. Sennheiser ie4 (Is it worth overpaying?)
9. SoundMAGIC E10 (many positive reviews about sound, assembly, cable, one of the favorites in the price segment and quality, did not find a comparison with e30 and e50, are they better or worse)
10. Vsonic VSD1 / S (also a lot of positive reviews, scares the method of attachment behind the auricle)
11. Brainwavz M2 / M5
12. Monoprice MEP-933 (8320) (sound, price, dimensions too large, mounting method)
13. SoundMagic PL30 (according to reviews, sound in e10 is an order of magnitude better)
14. SoundMagic E50 (little information, is the sound better than in E10? Is it worth overpaying?)
15. Ostry KC06A (the most expensive, but is it worth overpaying for them?)

I look forward to substantiated answers based of course on my own experience of use and new proposals than can be replaced by Koss porta pro for daily, active use.

Post has been editedmrhit - 15.01.16, 03:23

Rep: (149)
Well, if the budget - here is a little lower discussion xiaomi hybrid earphone. Mixed circuit, two radiators on the ear, dynamic and reinforcing. As fans of Apple products - you can recommend creative aurvana in-ear. but they probably go beyond the budget. xiaomi I ordered myself, I'm happy.
Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers Headphones

ordered from Dragon alley :)

Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Mega Headphones. I wear them for about 4 years and I do not need anything anymore.

Yes, I considered the xiaomi hybrid earphone, but there is very little information about the headphones themselves, the sound, few reviews, and I have not seen comparisons at all (mainly the owners of the xiaomi hybrid earphone have nothing to compare with, because they are their first headphones or the level of their previous was at the stock level from a smartphone) the only thing they write is that if you use xiaomi piston 3 when switching to xiaomi hybrid earphone, a special "WOW!" There is no effect, although the headphones are actually more technologically advanced than the piston 3, then is there any point in overpaying?

I had mm30g senheisers, hybrids any better. the truth is seen mainly where there are many stringed instruments, and other high-frequency overflows.

As for creative aurvana in-ear, there are mainly mixed reviews, reinforcing headphones never listened, it seems to be a great balance in sound, but there are not enough high frequencies and I am not sure about the form factor that they will sit perfectly, but I think you can consider it as an option.

lacks? Well, looking to compare. if about xiaomi-grabs. from the opera singer the ear rings.

Thanks for the answers! Aurvana is certainly appealing, but it is scaring that you never hear the rebar, is there enough bass, and comfortable fit?

here I will not tell. Xiaomi basses have enough sweat that there is a bass speaker. Yes, by the way, I don’t remember the model, but Sonya has a rebar set with two rebar drivers and one speaker, but it cost 15,000 in that year. That’s already a big deal out of the budget. So who is for both 60 and 200 thousand, but such plugs are probably for those who do not count money at all. there are 8-12 rebar radiator on the ear. Looks like a weighty earring :)

At sayumi, it was just that it attracted the fact that such a design, a mixture of a plug with an insert, is held in the ear better than just a plug or than an insert.

Rep: (5)
Himself in thought ... Only the list is a bit narrower: Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision or Sennheiser ie4, which are almost twice as expensive ... Is it worth it to overpay? Maybe someone will advise. I listen to Apple iPod Shuffle 4 and Iphone 5S.

Rep: (551)
Fin47 @ 01/23/2016, 15:37*
Only the list is a bit narrower: Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision or Sennheiser ie4

Neither those nor those are worth their money, and the times are so in 4. Look better at the Sony EX450 or the new ruler from the senheiser

According to the Sony EX450, the reviews are not very definite. What is your choice based on? Everyone advises something, but unfortunately not a single sound advice about sound (medium, low, high, bass, stage, volume, sound insulation, landing, etc.) is only dry - you have to take it. And most importantly , it seems that a person is the first headphone and he has nothing to compare with the sound. But the main thing is this comparison. For example, worse than ie4 than ex450?

What is your choice based on?

You can forget about good sound in your budget. Sonya sounds quite nice, you can listen. Senhi sound disgusting, to hear music in them is not comfortable and not pleasant. Porridge, balance curve, boomy bass, annoying high. if ie4 is still more or less. The CX300 is the worst headphone I've ever heard. Sennhs at that time in general had a very weak line of plugs. Even ie8 some completely unintelligible.

Nona and Brainhaws in theory should be the best option, of course, given their origin. But I did not listen to them.

Post has been editednonamex - 25.01.16, 18:49

You can forget about good sound in your budget. Sonya sounds quite nice, you can listen. Senhi sound disgusting, to hear music in them is not comfortable and not pleasant. Porridge, balance curve, boomy bass, annoying high. if ie4 is still more or less. The CX300 is the worst headphone I've ever heard. Sennhs at that time in general had a very weak line of plugs. Even ie8 some completely unintelligible.

Nona and Brainhaws in theory should be the best option, of course, given their origin. But I did not listen to them.

The reason is that the headphones are selected based on the price (that is, entry-level, simple gags for every day) and will not be listened to on hi-end players and without portable amplifiers, but on a regular smartphone or player (android / sansa / ipod touch ) without advanced audio chips (in which ipod touch and koss porta pro did their best, but it's time to switch to plugs). And using headphones over $ 100 on regular smartphones just don't see the point. devices simply will not be able to reveal their capabilities. The only thing I came across was fakes (I listened without suspecting, borrowed from friends), listened to sennheizer and earpods, the sound seemed pretty good, but when confronted with the originals and compared the sound, only then did you feel the difference. Unfortunately, sennheizer and earpods are leaders in fakes and even the most popular online electronics stores with a good name and reviews manage to sell them. So you have to take it better only from direct official representatives of firms. So I ask for help when switching from consignment notes to koss porta pro (the reviews do not interest them because it was the sound that suited me for 100) to the plugs without loss of quality in sound (and possibly without a “wow” effect), just comfortable not burdensome to the ear, with a comfortable fit, good bass and good sound. I do not praise Koss porta pro, even with their crooked sound and bulging bottoms (according to many audiophiles), they have found mountains of fans around the world and keep the brand for many years, so I wanted to find a decent replacement for them at the right price, and who I have not heard - I advise you to listen (4 pairs are already worn with pleasure)

Post has been editedmrhit - 26.01.16, 01:03

* mrhit
Mrhit @ 01/26/2016, 00:54*
without advanced audio chips

And in the iPod touch, isn’t I using the Cirrus Logic DAC?
And the use of headphones over $ 100 on ordinary smartphones just do not see the point

$ 100 is still a budget headphone segment. In general, there is a sense.
listened to sennheizer and earpods

I own HTC Incredible S headset replays both those and those. Well, except that Ulmart trades fakes, but I do not think.
from overhead koss porta pro to gags without losing quality in sound

Koss Porta Pro cost from 2500 thousand rubles. Plugs with comparable sound quality are usually one and a half times more expensive than overhead models.
The only hope for you is the Chinese.

Post has been editednonamex - 26.01.16, 03:13

Nonamex @ 01.26.2016, 08:13*
I own HTC Incredible S headset replays both those and those. Well, except that Ulmart trades fakes, but I do not think.

HA, I once bought a HTC e190 in the DNS, everything seemed to be fine. Then it turned out that her right and left channels were confused. Unprincipled, it is symmetrical, but all the same :) Even at fakes, often a tail fracture occurs. Even with comparable sound quality to the original. mm30g senheiser sounded better than HTC. But he took in the Connected Kotyory at that time was a fitsialny distributor.
In general, now among the wired, I am for Xiaomi hybrids, among wireless ones for LG tone ultra (HBS-810). By the way, their sound does not cause disgust against the background of syaomish with rebar. Although for the price it should be! and what does Quad-Layer Speaker Technology mean? Written in the English version of the site.

Nonamex @ 01.26.2016, 02:13*
without advanced audio chips

And in the iPod touch, isn’t I using the Cirrus Logic DAC?

Now it's better to put Wolfson hi-fi or Yamaha with amplifiers (I don't count on them)

And the use of headphones over $ 100 on ordinary smartphones just do not see the point

$ 100 is still a budget headphone segment. In general, there is a sense.

Absolutely agree normal headphones start from $ 250, and it’s better to take immediately something from 500-1000 and the corresponding equipment, and the tasks are set a little different, if the Sennheiser Momentum gaps would finance.
from overhead koss porta pro to gags without losing quality in sound

Koss Porta Pro cost from 2500 thousand rubles. Plugs with comparable sound quality are usually one and a half times more expensive than overhead models.
The only hope for you is the Chinese.

I also look at it, there are millions of reviews, but there are no intelligible comparisons, everyone writes that they sound good, but there are no comparisons with 300,400, ie4, unfortunately. I look at Sounmagic e50, do they replay sennheizer?

Mrhit @ 01/26/2016, 1:44*
Now it's better to put Wolfson hi-fi or Yamaha with amplifiers (I don't count on them)

Cirrus Logic level higher than Wolfson and Yamaha
start from 250 dollars, and it’s better to take at once something from 500-1000 and the corresponding equipment

Next is not such a big difference)
everyone writes that they sound good, but unfortunately there are no comparisons with 300,400, ie4.

Because no one seriously takes these old gags from senkhov for a long time.
I look at Sounmagic e50, do they replay sennheizer?

I haven't heard anything about sound therapy for a long time. Vsonic and Brainwavz more on hearing, I would choose from them.

Rep: (8)
From all of the above clearly Ostry KC06A. They are better and vsonikov and brainwavz. In general, you need to get rid of the sound that you like, you bassheed or analyst?

Of all those listed, Sennheiser CX300-II, xiaomi hybrids and Soundmagic e10. The latter sound better than the first two

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 19:35