"Carousel" for a tornado | carousel.home.xml

Rep: (-1)
On one site, I found and downloaded the carousel (desktop layout with vm6.1) for the starterc (Qtek 8500). Put it to yourself - it did not happen (although in theory it should go).
Where can I find this tornado plugin?

P.S. I am now collecting my vm6 for a tornado (almost assembled) and I want to include this plugin there ...

Rep: (42)
{A | s | t | r | a} , stunned. Help me with this, otherwise I have something wrong. :)

Read more, please. What exactly downloaded. From which site. Well, and so on. There are no telepaths here.

Rep: (548)
For Tornado those already missing:
HTC Tornado (i-Mate SP5, Qtek 8300, Qtek 8310)- firmware
HTC Tornado (i-Mate SP5, Qtek 8300, Qtek 8310)- discussion
M
Woland and AEBus
Do not touch the topic yet, maybe in the end something sensible will be released not only for Tornado

Post has been editedLeXX-kiev - 04.03.08, 10:06

I downloaded from xda carousel - desktop layout with vm6.1 (cascading menu) for the start track (carousel.home.xml + several libraries). Vobschem is a beautiful and convenient plugin. On the fingers can not explain. I thought it would go to 8310, but it did not go. So I ask - is there such a thing for a tornado? I know for sure that such a thing exists for the excalibur, starter and samsung i600 ....

Post has been edited{A | s | t | r | a} - 04.03.08, 10:55

Rep: (2602)
Neo than not happy?

What is it?

Rep: (29)
give at least a link to what you downloaded

hmm I looked at this neo. An interesting thing. Where can I get it for a tornado? He is for him as I understood ...
I have no links to this plugin, but there is a plugin itself. I can send someone to the soap, so he put it here. It weighs 80kb

Here is Neo for the tornado :)
http://forum.wce.by/topic10527-75.html

You yourself came to this link ???
As I do not like it when people give links without checking them!

Post has been edited{A | s | t | r | a} - 04.03.08, 13:03

I gave you the right link. Rude not good. Next time you will be left without help.

{A | s | t | r | a} carousel you this cry had vvidu? Directly this hardly will go. Generally need to ask pArtizAn (s) he sort of dealt with this homescreen for Qtek 8500

Rep: (2)
Gentlemen, and screenshots, or at least links about what they mean? Justus Alex? =)

Rep: (3)
Turned on the carousel on his ipak, saw only an ugly illegible picture

Rep: (718)
As I understand it, we are talking about the Samsung plug-in? As far as I remember, they scored it on xda.

Lord I propose to kill this topic and start a new one.

Just do not understand what we are discussing.

This is what I have understood (it seems) - currently there are carousel menus:
1. Samsung (it is unlikely to get screwed to some other device)
2. NEO, including:
2.1. Neo from E-Mobile Shadow firmware - it seems to have been ported to 83xx and 8500, but the authors are afraid to post it separately from the firmware. :(
2.2. Neo from WM 6.1 St has never been seen by him except Asian friends.

Post has been editedTablet guru - 05.03.08, 02:49

Soon, here is the booth with the NEO plugin, downloaded to the HDA-devel ...
But with him some kind of problem, does not want to be installed. Manually, too, no way, when you import the registry gives an error.
Can anyone beat him?

Attached files

Attached fileNEO_HomeScreen.cab(6.43 MB)

nvbn, and nothing more you will not see, because your hyulite screen is far from for such things ...

Those who downloaded, unsubscribe - did you manage to launch what you attached to "myqtek8310"? Does it make sense to download it, if I sit with a hedgehog?

Post has been edited{A | s | t | r | a} - 05.03.08, 16:10

Rep: (2)
Maybe not enough free space? He only in memory of a smart like ...

There is enough space, there is an error in the registry somewhere.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/25/19, 00:13