Voyo V3 - Discussion | TV Box on the processor Intel Atom x7-Z8700

Rep: (49)
DiscussionVoyo V3
PictureTV box on Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor
Discussion пїЅ

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
A source of information
SoC - Intel Atom x7-Z8700 "Cherry Trail" quad core processor @ 1.60 GHz / 2.40 GHz (turbo) with Intel Gen8 HD graphics @ 600MHz with 16EU (2W SDP)
RAM - 4 GB LPDDR3
Internal storage - 128 GB + micro SD slot to 128GB
Video output - HDMI 4K resolution
Audio I / O - HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
Network - Dual band 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0
USB - 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB port type C, 1x USB 2.0 port
Miscellaneous - power button
Power - 12V / 2A
Dimensions - 13.00 x 13.00 x 0.99 cm
Weight - 200 grams
Equipment:
1 x VOYO V3 Mini PC
1 x Power Supply
1 x HDMI cable
1 x instruction
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
Used SoC Intel Atom x7-Z8700 is the most powerful in its lineup: four cores clocked at 1.6-2.4 GHz, with typical power consumption of less than 2 watts. Maximum supported is LPDDR3 RAM 8 GB, including mini PC Voyo V3 is set to 4 GB. Installed flash memory capacity of 128 GB is either eMMC module or separate SSD interface SATA 6 Gbit / s.

Drivers

Purchase
Available to pre-orderGB 218.99$
Preorder onbanggoodfor $ 222.22. Sending the promise after the 25th of January.
Reviews

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 25.04.17, 11:34
Reason for editing: New BIOS (voyo v3 bios 2017-04-19)

Rep: (145)
there is a link to a page of a review on the first page ...
... and start here -Voyo V3 Review - A Fanless Intel Atom x7-Z8700 (Cherry Trail) mini-PC

... and the fact that Seller writes - often they are wrong.

Post has been editedprofann - 26.06.16, 22:05

Rep: (88)
profann @ 26.06.2016, 22:01*
something that the seller writes - often they are wrong.
SchA did scanrepliesIt may come off :)
On the other hand, it is different (latest?) Edition hardware, possible improvements.

* MadMixture,
Write that on Geekbuyin can redeem a coupon:
"... a $ 10 coupon for this Mini PC at geekbuying and thought I would post it in here for you, too.
Coupon code: DJHOKQFS ".

profann @ 27.06.2016, 13:50*
on Geekbuyin can apply coupon
All coupons (and bills), I applied (4.8 + 9.8 = 5% Cash Back).

A good overview of Voyo V3 from France (two videos and article) (Posted 30/05/2016)

Tests Voyo V3: Performances (Performance)
The first video of the performance testing Voyo V3.

Test Voyo V3: Conception et refroidissement (Design and cooling)
The second video is more interesting -It shows the disassemblyOn the video shows thatthere are a few not involved connectors on matplate Voyo V3In this implementation, mini PiSi: lol:

Videos in French, but there is a great article. Described everything - design, demolition, all the tests with the findings. So, it is possible to translate and read ...
Test Voyo V3: Un mini un PC Fanless presque parfait (Mini Fanless PC almost perfect)

As the box "nice" heated: girl_cray: author of "proposed" version of the cooling modification ...
: rofl:
Attached Image

Post has been editedprofann - 27.06.16, 23:33

profann @ 27.06.2016, 22:14*
As the box "nice" heated ...
We have to see the heating in a standard work, I suspect that I am quite satisfied with this (Internet, e-mail, Skype and video). Butall reviews on other hardwareMy drive has a 2: eMMC & SSD. Is there a SATA interface? I could not see - is there some Type-C wiring, suggesting other than the power and brains identity.

MadMixture @ 27.06.2016, 23:35*
We need to look at the heating regular work ...

The article has all the ... Works perfectly ...
But all the other reviews on the hardware, my drive has a 2: eMMC & SSD

You just stuck at capacity and SSD eMMC, probably soldered on the board
Is there a SATA interface?

Like, there ... In the second video, like it was mentioned (in French I: blush:) ...
If there is, it is not a standard ... a few unused connectors and raspayanyh ...

Post has been editedprofann - 28.06.16, 00:13

AboutType-c :
BG stuff: "I am so sorry. It is my mistake. The Type-C only supports power delivery."

Post has been editedMadMixture - 13.07.16, 11:21
Reason for edit: I forgot, it's not GB, and BangGood

On gearbes price took off again ... three days left ...
Attached Image

profann @ 05.07.2016, 15:01*
On gearbes price took off again
But Bandgood sold for $ 181, though there is an option -32Gb.
Intended to up to 80 pieces. keep this price, but half a dozen orders not collected.
Especially comforting item TTH "Media supported ":) I wonder when it will stop anywhere to write? Oh, and blondes, I suppose, it is clear.
My already 3 days in transit.

MadMixture @ 05.07.2016, 16:57*
But Bandgood sold for $ 181, though there is an option -32Gb.
Intended to up to 80 pieces. keep this price, but half a dozen orders not collected.

I have the impression that the Chinese developer of the box, which is sold under the name Voyo V3 (I do not think that they themselves have developed) realized that sympathetic lohanulsya cooling and more of them does not, and will be a new version - with the best cooling possible in another housing. Here are tried and tested and are selling under the brand name Vojo B3 ...
MadMixture @ 05.07.2016, 16:57*
My already 3 days in transit.

I envy, in the processing of my promise to send this week ...
... and ordered Pipo X10, also hung. Silent in Pipo-Sided: girl_cray:

profann @ 05.07.2016, 18:06*
... I do not think that they themselves have developed ...
Soheretheir whole family. On startup does not seem like people with experience, and in a regular (non-extreme) the throttling'a not say. Only here feints with SSD / HDD in different configs are confused.

Rep: (2)
Someone else got to put linux on this device? Tried razlinchye images on a flash drive: mint, debian, deepin, zorin os, after booting from the USB device screen turns off but the flash drive blinks as if the loading is going on, Linux can not display the information via hdmi?

Post has been editeddenisorlv - 11.07.16, 22:27

* MadMixture, For this mistake returned $ 10 . Well - well done, you have to pay for the mistakes.

Update: Comp in the mail tomorrow try to take away.

Post has been editedMadMixture - 24.07.16, 18:38
Reason for editing: soon potestit

MadMixture @ 13.07.2016, 11:23*
Comp in the mail
Received, updated, configured.
Overall satisfied. ScrewthereONE (FORESEE 128GB SSD, SATA-III), is divided into 2 sections and there are huge hidden (23GB), support TRIM, NCQ.
AMI BIOS 5.11 on 03.03.2016.
At a temperature of 29C В° HWmonitor now it is showing good heating, about 80C В°.
When setting computer was exceedingly pripahali because spare - put under the propeller, then up to 70C В°.

Proapdeytil all ironSnappy Driver packs- standards, onlythe sound should not touch I had to pull back.

Post has been editedMadMixture - 27.07.16, 20:22
Reason for editing: warning

Rep: (0)
someone tried nubud Windu completely reinstall it? both with wood burning things?

trancer @ 01.08.2016, 11:31*
both with wood things
I reinstall did not try, but for drivers - read my previous post? Only the sound should zabekapit the rest automatically update / installSnappy Driverpack.
If the system is still alive - to put Acronis and make a full backup of a bootable flash drive. Check - loaded whether, and if so, do Rufus'om second with Windows, and put out, having behind rollback Akronisom.
If the system is in the trash - a huge hidden partition ~ 23GB - backup from the factory (another there can be nothing :) When you reinstall, you can get hold of extra bed.

* MadMixture,
We will try. just released an update of Windows, and the backup section in my way all around 500Meg akronis says

firewood for the sound of sdi stood up normally. sounded.

Updated Windows Update on the anniversary. First, we get out mistakes made checks system files for errors. Windows normally after this test was established, but the wi-fi did not work. Looked in Device Manager, the driver stood Realtek, I deleted it and wi-fi earned (in a computer plugged wi-fi adapter for Asus asus router). While like normal flight.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 2:37