[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3559
Check in: 04.05.08
Honor 9 Premium

Discussion of accessories for the smartphoneMicrosoft Lumia 550
PictureMicrosoft Lumia 550
Smartphone: Description| Discussion | Accessories | Purchase | Marriage
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows phone club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General firmware issues | Firmware database | Flashing instructions

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Before you ask a question about Windows 10 Mobile -carefullystudyingFull Windows 10 Mobile FAQ

Utility

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.Picture. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonPictureunder the message of the one who helped you.
dimonius96
Message#22
20.06.16, 10:47
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 961
Check in: 28.04.12
Apple iPhone 6s

para bellum
I saw a similar cover live on 535 lumii, and I did not understand what the joke of such a hickey for HTC One ...
if you take the cover, then only from Mozo colored or fake Chinese case-cover.
although I am satisfied with the white lid "out of the box" (and the black one seems to be a brand, the meaning is from it)

--------------------
para bellum
Message#23
20.06.16, 10:59
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1550
Check in: 18.09.07
BlackBerry Bold 9000

I did not understand what the joke of such a hike under the HTC One ..

There, zakos is not only for him, but in my opinion and for iPhone ... A plastic back cover with a mirror-coated coating, fingers can be slicked very quickly, it would be more logical to do "under matte aluminum" - like the bumper itself ..
As for the covers, I have a transparent back cover for me, it sits on top of the main one (device with a white cover) and something like a MOZO-back white with a flip .. But the soft-touch coating on a white MOZO is not recommended — the slightest dirt and dust are visible.

Post has been editedpara bellum - 20.06.16, 11:03
dimonius96
Message#24
20.06.16, 12:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 961
Apple iPhone 6s

para bellum
Yes, I remember the software touch on another cover Mozo (on the Nokia X2) - attracts dirt like a magnet, enough for a couple of months of use, and then it looks unpresentable.
the benefit went for a ridiculous 150 r, for those 800 r for which he then sold it would be unforgivable.
By the way, about the cover under htc - I saw the matte version on 535, but still the impression spoils with its appearance, even though there is some kind of metal there.
and by the way, the fake covers (multi-colored case-covers) with Ali are pretty good, for 640 lumii a white matte cover without covers keeps up well for the second month (I mean, I didn’t get my jeans painted). I think that our device will not be worse, but it is matte.
under my lock screen, the red cover asks for right
Attached Image

--------------------
Hartson
Message#25
20.06.16, 14:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 21.01.16
Garmin-Asus A10

Hello! Has anyone ordered a back cover MOZO? How does it differ from the original one - backlash, the hole for the camera is offset from the center of the camera itself (not the alignment of the hole for the camera and the camera itself)? And in general, does it make sense to change the original to this craft?
para bellum
Message#26
20.06.16, 15:36
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1550
Check in: 18.09.07
BlackBerry Bold 9000

* Hartson
I bought here such a cover -http: // mozoaccessories ... r-for-lumia-550-white /
She wears instead of the original one. She sits without backlash. The holes in my opinion are completely coaxial (well, maybe I have crooked eyes .... :)). , but there is no clear response as on the original lid. Next, about the soiled white soft-touch, I already complained a little earlier. And most importantly, subjectively, such a flip-cover makes the device bigger (IMHO).
mac-mac
Message#27
21.06.16, 11:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1138
Check in: 30.08.08

para [email protected], 15:36*

I bought my daughter this at the Bilinean Internet shop (990 rubles) - four cracks from the buttons for a week ... I dropped the table a couple of times when I watched a video on my phone ... The conclusion is very fragile because it is very thin.
Labutnang
Message#28
24.06.16, 14:57
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 25.01.13
Microsoft Lumia 550

I have this
http: // mozoaccessories ... ver-for-lumia-550-red /

impressions are extremely positive:
1. sits better than my own - inside the seals, thanks to which nothing backlash;
2. technological openings "tick-in-tick.
3. Plus to everything I just love the soft-touch: it is pleasant in the hand, does not slip, there are fewer scratches than on the gloss.
4. The buttons are pressed perfectly. Yes, and a bunch of different colors, which also pleases
dimonius96
Message#29
28.06.16, 22:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 961
Apple iPhone 6s

Taki drove to me Mi Band 1S (http: //ru.aliexpress.c...for/32529004671.html)hooked up - everything works, I will study what kind of toy such overseas.
If you have questions - ask.

Post has been editeddimonius96 - 28.06.16, 22:25

--------------------
ThePunkDarius
Message#30
06.07.16, 15:38
Local
[online]

Messages 113
Check in: 15.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 3/32

I ordered a protective glass for Ali, it came, but here's the trouble, there is no hole for the microphone from below, no one came across this? Is it possible to cut a piece of glass?
Cold
Message#31
06.07.16, 15:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 822
Check in: 23.09.08
Nokia Lumia 830

* ThePunkDarius,
Are you sure it should be there? Usually the glass is slightly smaller than the screen itself, I have about 0.7mm on each side not closed, access to the microphone is. In extreme cases, I think I need a diamond file.

--------------------
Seven troubles - one hard reset!
FS Pocket LOOX 710; MiTac Mio A701;LG P500; Zenithink ZEPAD C91; CUBE U30GT; Nook Simple Touch;Lumia 820; Lumia 620; Lumia 530DS; Lumia 830;Lumia 532DS; Lumia 550; Redmi note 5
ThePunkDarius
Message#32
06.07.16, 18:01
Local
[online]

Messages 113

* Cold,Thanks for the advice, really, I stuck the glass and there were indents from the edge, as a result, the microphone is not completely closed and the interlocutor hears me well
DkmS
Message#33
29.07.16, 18:46
Hi, danny!
[offline]

Messages 3840
Check in: 17.06.09
Samsung ATIV Smart PC 500T1C-H01

Companions!
Has anyone tried using a stylus like our phone?of this? The Chinese offer all sorts of things, but how to choose is not clear ...

--------------------
Signature should not.
ThePunkDarius
Message#34
10.08.16, 10:25
Local
[online]

Messages 113

DkmS @ ​​07.29.2016, 21:46*
Companions!
Has anyone tried using a stylus like our phone?of this? The Chinese offer all sorts of things, but how to choose is not clear ...

Here I have such a stylus, it works fine
Attached Image
dimonius96
Message#35
28.08.16, 14:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 961
Apple iPhone 6s

It has been 2 months since the appearance of the Xiaomi Mi Band 1S, which I used in conjunction with the Lumia 550.

The store has a handy utility - Bind Mi Band (I use the free version, it suits me) (https: //www.microsoft ...-mi-band/9nblgggxtnkq)
The program can count the steps, calories, mileage, heart rate, set alarms, track sleep and update the bracelet firmware (lived, in 2016 I update the firmware on the BRACELET).

I’ll say right away about waterproofing - wetting, heating - alive, healthyCommissar Petrov. Also he washed it with soap and still did not lose its integrity. It is important - after water procedures, I always took a capsule from the strap and wiped it dry (both the capsule itself and the strap inside, where the capsule itself is located).

Now, according to the direct duties of the E-band, measuring the number of steps and measuring the heart rate.

It calculates the steps more or less accurately - for example, when in transport it can calculate about 100 steps per hour trip, which is not critical. It is very convenient that the program shows as well as the number of steps, as well as mileage and calories burned (as far as calories are concerned, this is relatively far from accurate).

Measurement of heart rate is generally a cool feature of this bracelet, and especially when measured on the go (of course, the accuracy when measuring go sharply drops, but still). In comparison with a semi-automatic tanometer, the measurement accuracy is plus or minus 5-10 beats per minute. I think that for such a small devaysina this is excusable, given the size, and indeed that he is attached to a fitness tracker?

Of the nice buns, of course, this is an alarm clock.
As I heard on the "fast-growing and megapopular" OS, this opportunity was cut out from the official client, and on the backward and useless winphone in the unofficial application this is all there ...

There are 2 types of alarm clocks - smart and not. The clever starts to wake up (vibrate) about half an hour before the appointed time, and not very much - exactly at the scheduled time. To deactivate the vibration of an alarm clock, it is enough to begin to randomly move the limb on which the bracelet is worn.

On battery - I charge once a month - I have enough charge for about this time. I did not forget about the proper operation of lithium batteries - the more capacity at the beginning of the charge cycle - the more these cycles, and I charge at about 40% of capacity (according to the indications of the application). Why do I have enough for so long - I do not actively use the alarm clocks, I am not wearing 24/7, respectively, when I don’t need it - the bracelet is removed.

I bought a device in China, from a seller from the white list, link here (http: //ru.aliexpress.c...-for/32529004671.html)

Post has been editeddimonius96 - 28.08.16, 14:11

--------------------
Skalde
Message#36
02.10.16, 01:57
User
[offline]

Messages 81
Check in: 03.08.16
Microsoft Lumia 550

4. The buttons are pressed perfectly. Yes, and a bunch of different colors, which also pleases

For me, this is a big plus; in the "case" of the "on / volume control" key, it is very deeply set, it is inconvenient to press with a finger, and it is scratched around the buttons with a fingernail. With this overlay, the buttons are a few millimeters higher and are pressed perfectly. Very high-quality thing, perhaps better than the native, which of the advantages only emblem MC.
For me, the inscription “developed in Finland” was also a pleasant surprise, it’s bad that the name was inappropriate Mozo))) that would be true Finnish "järjestyksessä" or something like that))
Ka4man
Message#37
10.10.16, 00:31
User
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 57
Check in: 17.06.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505

Stick a memory card under this smart. And what about the applications? Like on win 10, everything can be put on SD, not like on the android.

--------------------
there is no theory without practice ...
dimon_sh_kz
Message#38
05.11.16, 01:15
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 14.11.14
Samsung Galaxy Star Plus GT-S7262

Hello people, purchased Bluetooth headphones BH-503 mini Stereo. Equalizer does not want to work with them, I had to use the hogehoge2000 program from the store, it's free, there are no advertising viruses.
This is for those who were also mildly dissatisfied, the store is such a free one.

2 pagesV  < 1 2 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 6:08