> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMi Touch - Discussion | Other, 5.5 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionUMi Touch
PictureUMi Touch
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

"The characteristics and dimensions of the battery"
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful
Root, Recovery, Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 11.06.17, 21:49
Reason for editing: Method Google Account Lock Bypass

Rep: (11)
I wonder if the memory card support? : Sveta: And so, for a hundred dollars - very tasty proposition.

Rep: (18)
* Victuarus,
As the practice shows the latest novelties, they quickly get rid of the memory card slots! But 16 GB too little! The dimensions of the slot for SIM cards - give hope to the possibility of inserting a memory card! One thing is certain, that on the 29th of January, at the start of pre-sales, everything will be clear unequivocal. I'll be sure to throw $ 1. Even if we have been deceived, it is no great loss, but a chance to get quite a personal smart 8 TR - a very tempting idea! In view of the great and mighty Russian Post to March (hopefully) be able to get it!

Rep: (4)
I read more there will HiFi filling. Only it is not clear where this $ make January 20

Post has been editedDjprezident - 10.01.16, 16:51

Rep: (3)
I am also interested in buying this device, though I was about to order Ulefone Power (but it is more expensive than doubled in) .. Baksika identity kin. Can I order two devices (for hardware differences are only in the battery) and see what more I like it (inclined to think that the higher the quality will Ulefone than the UMi), and the other selling.

Rep: (18)
Victuarus @ 10.01.2016, 11:12*
support for memory cards

Came across a short article, there is promise that there will be a memory card!
http://unite4buy.ru/review/Obzor-UMI-Touch/

Post has been editedNaglecx - 13.01.16, 08:31

Rep: (5)
is already set up to take the Xiaomi Redmi 3 a month, but there is still 1 dollar let down, the machine at this price Redmi effort on all fronts, except that with the autonomy to be sympathetic worse

[B] Shat-OFF [/ b]
except that with the autonomy to be sympathetic worse

From what? 53rd consumes less energy than the 55th. Or you're talking about something that Touch'a optimization will be worse than the Redmi 3?

Rozereid @ 14.01.2016, 15:50*
Why?

This is just a guess. Still, at Umi and the screen larger and resolution FHD. In almost identical batteries Redmi to live longer. Well, look on the optimization of the first device.

Rep: (6)
People, and who know how and where to actually throw this dollar number 20?

* Shat-off, Oh, I'm confused. What does the MT6755 .. The Redmi 3 Snap the 616y. Then yes, Xiaomi will UMi longer stay with a smaller screen, lower resolution and a bit more capacity Akka.
* Spuner325, We do not yet know.

Post has been editedRozereid - 14.01.16, 22:07

I've zaregalsya umi on site and there in a private office there is an internal account, replenished only through paypal. Replenish has not tried to stick empty. Probably through this rigmarole all will pass. Although not sure.

Rep: (15)
Please tell me how to fill in the delivery address on the LChttp://www.umidigi.com/,can someone know just in English, or in transliteration?

smozhvilo @ 16.01.2016, 11:04*
can someone know just in English, or in transliteration?

I filled as in other stores of the Chinese transliteration. Chinese main destination country to understand, and the index has a lot to say, and the rest is for our mail.

Post has been editedSpuner325 - 16.01.16, 13:44

Rep: (15)
Spuner325 @ 16.01.2016, 12:33*
I filled as in other stores of the Chinese transliteration. Chinese main destination country to understand, and the index has a lot to say, and the rest is for our mail.

Thank you, in principle, and think a little bit of informationhttp: //community.umidi...m/thread-2046-1-2.html, Where you can ask a question, and subscribe to notifications for 1 $. Who knows what a camera is, and then write 13 Mp Sony and that the sensor is not known IMX214 or IMX164 or something else?

smozhvilo @ 16.01.2016, 14:40*

Who knows what a camera is, and then write 13 Mp Sony and that the sensor is not known IMX214 or IMX164 or something else?

Chinese inventors such that they can cram anything there) I am now even wondering what processor will deliver: helio x10 or p10, which is now Force in different news, or even their favorite, old mt6753.

Post has been editedSpuner325 - 16.01.16, 15:11

So as if the IMX164 will be in Rome, then perhaps up to 13 interpolation does not ??Here(But I would not trust this source) did write about some IMX238 .. IMX230 know, but about the 238th sensor is the first time I hear it.
MT6753 and likely will be for the money. It's not like Xiaomi.

and with 4g hear that?

The people who are registered on the site umi, you tried to recharge the internal account? I only displays "rechange pre-deposit" in New Zealand dollars. I threw to 2 NZD but on balance, nothing has changed, the zeros.

Rep: (10)
I do not have any understanding of how to throw money there. I have absolutely nothing there does not appear and is not active.
a couple of days it will be appreciated. I think, through the stick will send them a buck wherever indicate.

Post has been editedkaroko - 17.01.16, 23:15

Rep: (1159)
1 dollar amount is small and its reception by the potential buyer may not be the main goal of the company. The main purpose of this advertising. And for its effectiveness to be injected intrigue. Give plenty of time and do not give the possibility to easily give the dollar and forget. Then the people will communicate on this subject, to involve new people and the like. Thus, if you throw it obranty effect will also be as large as possible.
All told my speculation based on logic and common sense. And life experience. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/04/20, 04:56