> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PS4 Remote Play (PC / Windows) | PS4 Remote Play (PC / Windows)

Rep: (8)
The news flashed that they released an unofficial client for the remote game PS4 on PC / Mac
It is paid and costs somewhere around $ 10, in short I found a cracked version, it worked out for me, maybe someone else will try?

Download, replace RemotePlay.exe and run

Connection setup

=== PS4 ===

View IP address of PS4
Settings ->Network ->Check connection status

Attached Image

Settings ->Remote Play Connection Settings

Attached Image

Add a device

Attached Image

=== Remote Play PC ===

PS4 ->Register
The entered pincode must match the pincode on the screen (they differ on the screenshots - PS4 screenshot costs)

Attached Image

PS4 ->Connect
Enter console IP address

Attached Image

Actually the result:

Attached Image

Attached Image

LOG:

Checking PS4 is ready for registering ...
UDP Request timed out
PS4 isn't ready for registering, make sure your PS4 is turned on and displaying the Add Device screen

The computer is not on the same network as the PS4, the computer is connected to a VPN, the PS4 does not display the add device screen for remote play, the PIN code is incorrect

Attached files

Attached fileRPC.zip(36.43 MB)

Post has been editedNU_User - 10.01.16, 01:42

Rep: (0)
I tried, but there were terrible problems with the image (even at 540r) and after half a minute the picture hung.

Drelaron @ 01/10/2016, 14:08*
I tried, but there were terrible problems with the image (even at 540r) and after half a minute the picture hung.

In general, the program is buggy,
It happened in different ways. But when everything worked, the program worked as it should, played Last Of Us, 720p 30 FPS, the program why it eats up the entire processor), so I can’t even record video, it just can't work stupidly)

Post has been editedNU_User - 10.01.16, 14:55

Rep: (9)
Yes, everything works. First, a couple of jumps with a tambourine to connect the computer to the PS4. Then, jumps 10 to make the controller work. Tested playing the Witcher. I advise you to set 60 frames in the program, the lags become almost invisible. The distance to the console was 6 meters and two walls. The quality of the picture on the C grade, FullHd is not enough: rolleyes :.

And it works only on one network, can’t connect from outside?

Naturally, the connection is via wifi, so you won’t be able to play at work: rofl:

Rep: (912)
* borisska,
It will turn out with a white ip at home.

Yeah, especially considering the control delays. I poked a button and went to drink some coffee waiting for a response on the screen :)

more than once all this was discussed in a separate topic onremoteplay
Play online does not work, there will be big delays, play fast games (race shooters) is also not comfortable, but the rest is quite possible.

Posted on 1/10/2016, 10:32 PM:

Yeah, especially considering the control delays. I poked a button and went to drink coffee waiting for a response on the screen

Do you say this from personal experience or just that? I played normally from work, though not with the help of this program (I have an old netbook, it does not pull it) using PSTV and VITA. You can play Knack or live to dawn without any problems, but NFS did not, delays are noticeable. And this despite the fact that I have an Internet at home through 4G YOTA (Ping decent, it's not a wired Internet, everything worked even better on a wired one)

Post has been editedwatso - 10.01.16, 22:33

And this despite the fact that I have an Internet at home through 4G YOTA (Ping is decent, it's not a wired Internet, everything would work even better on a wired one)

I do not understand, on YOTA it works without additional open ports and white IP?
I just recently installed YOTA, before that, MTS had a remote game on the Internet that didn’t work, it worked only inside the network

Post has been editedNU_User - 11.01.16, 12:59

I do not understand, on YOTA it works without additional open ports and white IP?

It works, but I tested on Playstation TV and VITA. On these 2 devices, the remoot worked, on the router the prefix is ​​added to the DMZ and UPnP is enabled.

Post has been editedwatso - 11.01.16, 13:41

It works, but I tested on Playstation TV and VITA. On these 2 devices, the remoot worked, on the router the prefix is ​​added to the DMZ and UPnP is enabled.

Check

Guys, tell me why it flies out more precisely, it closes if I go under my profile and go in as a guest, all the rules
How to play under your profile?

Guys, how to deal with horseradish aim? the mouse does not listen at all, what should I do?

Constantly error

Checking PS4 is ready for registering ...
UDP Request timed out
PS4 isn't ready for registering, make sure your PS4 is turned on and displaying the Add Device screen

Everything is on the same network and responds, I'm on the PIN code input screen, I enter the same nickname as in PSN ...
From the android it works and on the PC there is no = (

Rep: (1356)
* TON14,
udp packets someone cuts .... a router or firewall on a computer ....

* TON14,
Check if the UPnP mode is enabled on the router, write down the IP set-top boxes on the DMZ, if it does not help, then manually port the ports.

Rep: (1)
A similar situation. Doesn't want to connect. I tried everything. dmz on his router did not find (how can it still be called, including in Russian?)

* XottabychRUS,
router model? Is UPnP enabled?

Rep: (1011)
1. On the router, you need to check only in the Wi-Fi settings section (if the computer or / and the console are connected via Wi-Fi) the parameter "AP Isolation / Set an isolated access point", the rest of the router policy can only apply to traffic that goes beyond WAN (and this is not our case). Of course, for a more accurate understanding, there are not enough router models, well, it is with a probability of 0.001% that the manufacturer in it came up with something (filtering) for the local network.
2. As saidabove, with a probability of 99%, something is blocking on the computer, Kaspersky, eats, Windows firewall, etc.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/10/19, 2:15 PM