24 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> PiPo W1s - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 10 | 10.1 '' | Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 | 4GB RAM
HDM_Prepress
Message#1
08.01.16, 15:23
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 02.03.12

Pipo w1sDiscussion | Description| Buying and Accessories »
Windows 10 | 10.1 "| Intel Cherry Ttail Z8300 Quad Core, burst up to 1.84GHz | 4Gb | DC-IN connector

Windows 8-8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail | Windows 7 | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
PIPO W1S Tablet Main Featrues:
- 10.1 Inch screen, 1920 * 1200 pixels display
- Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 quad core
- 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM
- 2.0MP front camera, 5.0MP back Camera
- Windows 10

PIPO W1S Tablet Specs:
Model PIPO W1S Tablet PC
Color black
OS Windows 10 (If you need Win 10 Pro, you need to buy a license key from Mircosoft)
CPU 64bit Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 quad core, 1.84GHz, 14nm
Intel HD Graphics Gen8 GPU
ROM 64GB eMMC
RAM 4GB DDR3L
Size 10.1 inch, 16:10
Type IPS, Capacitive touch screen
Visible Angle 178 °
Resolution 1920 * 1200 pixels
Camera Dual camera, front is 2.0 megapixels, back is 5.0 megapixels with AF
Card Extend Support

PIPO W1S Tablet PC General:
Video: 1080P, AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV
Music: MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / ALAC / FLAC / OGG
Picture: JPG / BMP / GIF / PNG
3G: not built-in
WiFi Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth Yes, built in
OTG Support
HDMI support
USB USB 3.0
Flash 11 Support
Earphone Interface 3.5mm
Multi-Touch Yes, 10 points touch
Battery: 6800mAh
Language English, Chinese, etc
Other Applications File Explorer, Google Search, Google Maps, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Market, Calculator, Calendar, Video, Email, Gmail ...

PIPO W1S Tablet Size: 258 * 173 * 9.8mm

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 12.10.16, 23:14
Reason for editing: Solving a problem with a flash drive on Windows 10
HDM_Prepress
Message#2
08.01.16, 15:57
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49

After studying the topicabout Chuwi Hi10I decided to take the risk and ordered the subjectright herecomplete with dock keyboard.
Now I am waiting for you to come back accomplish your goal in detail.

Post has been editedHDM_Prepress - 08.01.16, 15:58
tigerindigo
Message#3
15.01.16, 11:17
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 60
Check in: 10.02.12
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE601KL

UP:
Here to see 8500 with normal cooling and 6+ gigami RAM. And at an affordable price)))
P.S. Write a mini-reviewer, how to test your order.

Post has been editedtigerindigo - 15.01.16, 11:26
User_Ser
Message#4
27.01.16, 12:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 26.06.08
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

Owners of this tablet, please put the drivers for this device somewhere. Unsuccessfully experimenting with this toy, I had to completely kill all partitions, format the hard disk and install the system (Windows 10 64-bit) from scratch. :(

After the system was reinstalled, the drivers were “pushed up”, which have similar Equipment IDs, but they did not all work correctly, in particular: there is no sound and, the saddest thing is that the touch screen is not calibrated. You click in one corner of the screen, and the click in the other corner works. In general, we need the "right" driver, help!

I would appreciate any participation in solving this problem!

P.S. On the official website there is only an imagechinese version of windows. And you need to download it with baidu, he is also the same gimor!
samun
Message#5
01.02.16, 23:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 24.01.09

Amazing. If I understand correctly, you can already buy from the warehousepipo-store3G version and dock keyboard, for $ 243
But no reviews bought!? I'm not looking there? :)

--------------------
Xiaomi MI A1
Pipo W1s 3G
HDM_Prepress
Message#6
02.02.16, 07:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49

* User_Ser,

While I am waiting for my own, I will immediately make an image of a “virgin” system.
For you, I see the only way out in installing the Chinese image of Windows and extracting drivers from there.
Exporting Drivers with PowerShell
Here is a driver

* samun,

Yes, it appeared.
And literally a couple of days after I was sent ... It's a shame!

Post has been editedHDM_Prepress - 02.02.16, 08:04
Reason for editing: Added a link to the driver
User_Ser
Message#7
02.02.16, 20:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

Thanks, really looking forward. I made a request to PiPo technical support, wherever possible (including the official group infacebook) - while silence.
I tried these drivers. Not fit. Then he only paid attention to the date of their creation - 2014-09-22 (IMHO, this is a set of drivers from the previous model).

HDM_Prepress, Thanks for participating! :)
freeze.snowman
Message#8
02.02.16, 21:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 624
Check in: 30.12.14
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

Good time friends. Today I took my ordered Paipo from the post office. While not looking, just unpacked and turned on. I’ll say right away that I ordered on pre-order - the keyboard should have been included, but it wasn’t. I will write to the seller. As for the rest, I managed to see how much: 8300 percent, 4 gigabytes of memory, 64 built-in ones. Winda English x64. I'll take another look, then accomplish my goal.

--------------------
Redmi 5 Plus (MEG7),MIUI 10 Global 10.0.4.0
samun
Message#9
02.02.16, 23:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

* freeze.snowman,
I look forward to review and most importantly reviews! I plan to order a version with 3G :)
pipo-store asks for shipping $ 27 :(
total version with 3G and keyboard dock 270 $ (21500 rub.) which is sad ...

Post has been editedsamun - 03.02.16, 02:29

--------------------
Xiaomi MI A1
Pipo W1s 3G
freeze.snowman
Message#10
03.02.16, 17:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 624
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* User_Ser,
Saved drivers using PowerShell. Daddy turned out to be 600 meters, if still relevant, I come home from work in the evening, I can share it.
By the way, all packed drivers weigh only 170 MB, so don't be scared.
Update:
Comrades, I hasten to post the saved drivers:
W1S Drivers

Firewood checked. Everything is installed and working.

I reinstalled Windows (who decides too - download this version
Windows 10 (Multiple Editions), Version 1511 (x64) - DVD (Russian)
because there is part of both Pro and Home: we just need Home so that the activation will be restored, which happened on my tablet when connected to the Internet) :)

Post has been editedfreeze.snowman - 03.02.16, 21:34
Reason for editing: update

--------------------
samun
Message#11
04.02.16, 00:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

* freeze.snowman,
What are the first impressions of use?

--------------------
Xiaomi MI A1
Pipo W1s 3G
freeze.snowman
Message#12
04.02.16, 09:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 624
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

First impressions are positive. Everything works as it should. But there is one important moment: I didn’t manage to configure the tatch :(
Otherwise, everything works flawlessly. Checked: both cameras, Wi-Fi, HDMI, card reader, both USB-ki, speakers, microphone, bluetooth.
We test further ..

--------------------
tkatschew
Message#13
05.02.16, 10:24
User
[offline]

Messages 54
Check in: 09.12.12
Airis T610

freeze.snowman- please try to connect an additional hard disk to 1 terabyte, or can you have another one? I wonder if there is enough power to run it? Will he see his tablet? Plug into both USB.
thank
freeze.snowman
Message#14
05.02.16, 16:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 624
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

I will pre-write about the non-working tatchscreen. On the Russian Wind, I never managed to “start” it. Well, that kept the original image. Filled it and, most interestingly, in that - Chinese-English Windows with a similar set of drivers - tatchscreen works fine. In Russian does not want. A tablet with a non-working tatch is not serious. So I put the original image (ENG-CH) for now and I sit on it for now.

--------------------
User_Ser
Message#15
05.02.16, 16:46
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21

Did the sound driver get up normally?
freeze.snowman
Message#16
05.02.16, 16:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 624
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* User_Ser,
Normal, but I don’t really like the sound in the headphones.
UPD: Everything is fine with sound. I took normal headphones and the sound went fine.

Post has been editedfreeze.snowman - 06.02.16, 23:42

--------------------
samun
Message#17
07.02.16, 10:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 104

Well, colleagues take in the waiting :)
This morning, after hesitation, he paid $ 270 (21,500 rubles) for the versionPIPO W1S 3G Version 4 + 64GB BlackThe seller writes that "Doc Keyboard is included in the price", I hope not to deceive!

* freeze.snowman,
How to heat your tablet? Is the back cover hot? What do the tests show?

--------------------
Xiaomi MI A1
Pipo W1s 3G
freeze.snowman
Message#18
07.02.16, 12:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 624
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 3/32

* samun,
Strongly did not chase him, heats up in the area of ​​his left hand. For me, not very much. It turns out that the device has a metal back (I learned only when I removed the protective sticker) - I liked it very much and it looks beautiful.

--------------------
anaksunamun
Message#19
07.02.16, 21:49
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 30.12.15

Just got to this topic on this forum.
I've been using this device for a month now.
I ordered it at the beginning of November on pre-order, but the Chinese have long postponed the dispatch.
And in early January I received
I ordered an extra keyboard separately, but at the time of shipment, the Chinese returned me money for this keyboard and staffed it in the price of the order.
What a good seller. No, that would give me two clavs. Although this second clave would not hurt me personally. Not only will I drink coffee carelessly :)

Anyway. In the case of a very decent machine. I took the version without 3G.
Came as written with English windows 10. I downloaded the language pack, set up, reloaded about everything ok.
I did not turn off auto-update, since the place is not particularly needed. The goals for the car are to surf the net under certain circumstances.
Regarding the update windows:
I started the update and for the first time Windows 10 completely updated itself.
How paradoxical it sounds, but Windows 10 has been updated to Windows 10. Updated by all the rules. With the creation of a folder Windows.old weight equal to the previous version of Windows.
I did not know what was updated, but Microsoft knows better.

There was a question about the charge and the external screw.
Charged by external charging, charging via microUSB. In the usual USB I tried to charge, but the charge does not go.
But maybe I have only Data cable, without the possibility of charging.
The external screw runs perfectly. I have an external screw on 1Tb.
On the additional keyboard is a standard USB connector. It perfectly connects a wired or wireless mouse and off you go.
You also have on the tablet itself a USB 3.0 connector for an external screw and a free microUSB connector for other connections

In general, the system is quite comfortable except for one moment.
Faced with the fact that during operation the device does not charge. And when charging via microUSB, the charge even drops. Cable tried different and 100% working. The truth is sometimes I connect the charging and charging is during operation, but so far I can not calculate at what order of connections.
Especially not tried.

And I ran into this when I bought a power supply in China for 20000mAh for long battery life and was pleasantly surprised that the device does not charge from it during operation. And most of all I was surprised that the device does not charge from an external battery even when it is turned off.

A completely working power supply for 20000mAh and normally charged for the night two 4000mAh phones connected to it and a Pipo W4 tablet for 4500mAh do not charge this particular device higher than 10%. And the power supply itself sits at zero.

But this is so, the lyrical digression that I encountered when working with him based on my needs.

Not tested under toys, as there is no need.

I did not backup the system, because I do not really know what it does on the tablets.
Until recently, I was sitting only on laptops and I do not know all the features. I'm used to using Acronis products for backup, but somewhere I quickly read that these products do not correctly capture images from tablet systems. Or rather not correctly then they are poured back.
Therefore, while not climbing there. No time.
From additional software, while there are only codecs for video, antivirus and office 2010 package

Maybe someone on the go will tell which prog is better to remove the image from such a device.
I also ordered the W4 kids at the same time. So the question of removing images from the system is in the first place, but there is no time to delve into it.

But everything else works very well.

If you have questions - ask, I will be glad to share the experience.

Post has been editedanaksunamun - 07.02.16, 21:55
anaksunamun
Message#20
07.02.16, 21:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

On the Russian Wind, I never managed to “start” it. Well, that kept the original image. Filled it and, most interestingly, in that - Chinese-English Windows with a similar set of drivers - tatchscreen works fine. In Russian does not want. A tablet with a non-working tatch is not serious.

There are no problems with this.
Immediately after unpacking, I installed the Russian language pack, did not calibrate anything, and the touch responds normally. It is quite correct.
So there is nothing I can say.

* samun,
The left side of the device heats up a little. And if you compare the heating of the entire left side, then the upper left corner is heated most of all.
But not critical. And since I work most with the keyboard, it's not critical at all.

Post has been editedanaksunamun - 07.02.16, 21:57
anaksunamun
Message#21
07.02.16, 22:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

freeze.snowman- please try to connect an additional hard disk to 1 terabyte, or can you have another one? I wonder if there is enough power to run it? Will he see his tablet? Plug into both USB

On the tablet, the USB 3.0 connector normally perceives an external disk of 1 terabyte.
The standard connector on the optional keyboard (most likely USB 2.0) normally accepts an external hard drive of 1 terabyte and works quite normally. Launched video from FullHD format with a stream quality of 50 MBps via USB connector on the keyboard from an external hard disk - the video goes without brakes. In terms of USB 3.0 on the tablet itself, of course, everything works without brakes.
True, I looked through the player who came with the codecs from the K-Lite Codec.

Through the microUSB socket and through the OTG cable, the hard disk does not start, because the OTG cable does not provide power, and I do not have other laces for an external hard disk. So I will not argue.

Post has been editedanaksunamun - 07.02.16, 22:18
PIPO

24 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/27/19 3:17