> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Shared Shopping List | Shopping list

Rep: (68)
General shopping list
Version: 3.6.2

Last update of the program in the header:07.05.2020

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
- Shopping list with synchronization between devices

Description:
Easy to use shopping list, allowing you to create shared lists. What gives? For example, your spouse (a) creates a list of a couple of clicks and sends it to you. You're making a shopping list, the spouse (a) may at any time to add something / change in the list and you will see it immediately.
Or you can create a list, which is divided, for example, with your friends and then all can share and purchased independently using a single list, with all the changes in the list, introduced by any of the users will be real-time display of other user list mode.
An example of the work the general list on video

Features:
- Online synchronization of lists, templates and dictionaries between user devices (after registration in the program)
- Online synchronization between the common list of users
- Unlimited number of lists
- Support for categories of goods
- Autocomplete as you type the name of the product
- Automatic replacement of product categories
- Automatically replenished custom dictionary items, with the ability to edit products / categories

Android required: 4.1.2 or higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: f'roze
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=top.shoppinglist.shared
The public Beta testing: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/top.shoppinglist.shared
YouTube videos: https://youtu.be/98nJgNak_gc

Note: Version 1.x and 2.x is no longer supported, synchronization of them is not working

Post has been editedf'roze - 07.05.20, 23:44
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (14)
F'ROZE @ 05/28/2016, 13:43*
Oleg @ 05/28/2016, 12:55
Tap on the template and each item appears Checkbox. I choose what I need this time and create a list of purchases.

Think about the implementation

Hey. How to implement?

Serjnco @ 07/27/2016, 10:14*
- instead of "topics" of the widget add separate colors settings for the header test, header, background, text text; as well as a separate transparency degree slider.

I would like the visual settings of the interface and the program itself, not only the widget. "The background of the background would not interfere. alternation of rows with dark and light tone

Oleg @ 07/29/2016, 15:05*
Hey. How to implement?

In Todo, the Wishlist is recorded, but so far I have not reached your hand.

Oleg @ 07/29/2016, 15:12*
Libracy would not interfere. Alternation of rows with dark and light tone

And it will not be rich? I'll try to do ... look

Rep: (568)
* froze
The background of the background is very desirable to make an optional! Personally, I (yes, and I think too), such a chip in this program is not needed.

F'ROZE @ 07/29/2016, 15:44*
And it will not be rich? I'll try to do ... look

If not to do contrast, then no. The difference must be barely noticeable.

Well, somehow it turns out ...
Attached Image

F'ROZE @ 07/29/2016, 21:58*
Well, somehow it turns out ...

Thank you exactly so
Mr.Memo @ 07/29/2016, 16:27*
The background of the background is very desirable to make an optional

Also good .. And even let the user choose the color and the degree of transparency itself

also, as an option, if not "stripped", then highlight the lines with thin lines, solid or dumping

When taping the position in the template, the "Edit" and "Delete" buttons appear: It would be good to increase the distance between them, and then the screens are small, and the fingers are large :)

Rep: (21)
Oleg @ 07/30/2016, 09:42*
When taping the position in the template, the "Edit" and "Delete" buttons appear: It would be good to increase the distance between them, and then the screens are small, and the fingers are large :)

I fully agree, I constantly miss, and I would have a constant display of the buttons in the configuration, and then you will remove 10 lines for 10 lines until you delete.
Libracy welcome, and in the program and in the widget. And again, through the settings to have the ability to choose a lighter / darker basic color.
The scroll bar in the widget is better to always show (if the list is not placed in the widget), and then the feeling that is the entire list. Well, or somehow something else to show that the list does not fit, for example, a three-way (or arrows) from the bottom depending on the position of the list.

Post has been editedSERJnCo - 30.07.16, 11:25

New version 2.6 in the header
What's new:
- Added the ability to select the color list
- Added custom style widget
- the button "Hide the purchased" returned
- Added additional display settings of the list (Lyricacy :)
- Permanent display of editing buttons
- scroll bar in the widget is displayed when the list is longer than the height of the widget
- minor fixes and optimization

Google play

* f'Roze,
Just great! Almost all of our wishes are implemented.
Only it seems to me that the colors of the widget texts should also be taken out in the settings. For lovers of light tones, the white color of the list is not suitable. And the color of the header text is also to make one and in the settings so that you can choose a contrast to the color of the title itself. Otherwise you have to make lists of the same color to see the text. But the color of the list can be put into striped over / called the list (such as icons on the WIN10 taskbar).
Attached Image

OK

Rep: (376)
Serjnco @ 07/30/2016, 09:47*
While you will delete pieces of 10 lines, torture.
I agree to delete long lists on one position as it is not Camelfo. But it is not necessary to constantly display the buttons either. It would be more logical to do it as well as in Google Keep. Very comfortably. Generally used to Keep but his dependence on google services kills.

* osmat,
By default, everything works precisely as in Keep (initial design and behavior of it and borrowed), in the extreme version of the application, optional display of all editing buttons immediately (enabled in the menu).

* froze
Well, a little bit wrong. For example, in Keep, when you delete the item, the Delete button appears on the following. Immediately you need to remove the remove button for each tap.

* froze
By enjoyed the list stumbled upon a couple of not comfortable things. As many categories for goods. In general, sorting by groups is a plus. But it would be more convenient to sort as in supermarkets or stores. Vegetables and fruits, cereals, pastries and so on. And it goes like on the screen. I understand that the list can be made up. Or put the desired category. But why if there is. Plus, if you disable sorting, it appears by sorting by name. What even more lengthens the list.
And there is no possibility to adjust the order of positions in the list.
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedosmat - 05.08.16, 16:22

I also noticed that the setting "Display editing buttons" is not saved, that is, you turn it on, buttons appear, it came out of the list, came again, and there are no.
It would be nice to add the menu item "Clear List", which would remove all the lines. Well, think about how to increase the removal button, well, a lot of blunders, the mark is activated instead of removal.
And also, comes notice that the list has changed, you go, there are marks of new positions. But, leaving the list is not visible where there were still changes. That is, the request that you have implemented, I can't even check out.

Post has been editedSERJnCo - 06.08.16, 19:52

* osmat,
Manual sorting lists is scheduled.

Serjnco @ 08/06/2016, 10:06*
I also noticed that the setting "Display editing buttons" is not saved, that is, you turn it on, buttons appear, it came out of the list, came again, and there are no.

So it was conceived, but if necessary, I can make the setting to remember.
It would be nice to add the menu item "Clear List", which would remove all the lines. Well, think about how to increase the removal button, well, a lot of blunders, the mark is activated instead of removal.

Isn't it easier to simply delete the list and create a new one?
And also, comes notice that the list has changed, you go, there are marks of new positions. But, leaving the list is not visible where there were still changes. That is, the request that you have implemented, I can't even check out.

Marks of new positions are displayed only once when viewing the list, i.e. If you have moved to the list from the notice and saw new positions, then when you enter the main, they are no longer displayed, because You have already seen them. Marks on the main screen (where all lists) are displayed if you enter the application in the usual way (from the label). They will also be displayed if the changes occurred in different lists and you switched to one of them from the notification, and then returned to the main screen, then those new items that you have already seen will not be marked, and the new positions from another list will be labeled You will not open it.

F'ROZE @ 08/06/2016, 23:41*
If necessary, I can make the setting to remember.

Yes, it would be nice.
F'ROZE @ 08/06/2016, 23:41*
Isn't it easier to simply delete the list and create a new one?

Well, if you count actions, it is not at all easier. Compare yourself, click the "Clear List" or: Delete, create, write a name, select color. In time, approximately, seconds against twenty.

About notifications, the mechanism is clear, but I want to change something. For example, to send changes to make when leaving the program window, and not from the list. And if the changes were made in several lists, then send one united notification, when you click on which the transition to the program occurs (where you can immediately see all changes), and not on the list. Well, or, at least, to remove the marks of the new position only after exiting the application, and not from the list. For example, a couple of notifications came, one of them goes to the list, the marks are visible, pressed "back", and you see all lists with all changes (including already viewed). It would be logical, because If about 10 positions were added, I will not remember everything at once, to then appreciate the whole picture of the "disaster" for the family budget :)

P.S.: As I said, I bought Pro version. The project really likes.

* froze
Can I remove letters when sorting sorting by category? As for me it is too much

Osmat @ 07.08.2016, 14:54*
Well, if you count actions, it is not at all easier. Compare yourself, click the "Clear List" or: Delete, create, write a name, select color. In time, approximately, seconds against twenty.

OK
Serjnco @ 07/07/2016, 11:32*
About notifications, the mechanism is clear, but I want to change something. For example, to send changes to make when leaving the program window, and not from the list. And if the changes were made in several lists, then send one united notification, when you click on which the transition to the program occurs (where you can immediately see all changes), and not on the list. Well, or, at least, to remove the marks of the new position only after exiting the application, and not from the list. For example, a couple of notifications came, one of them goes to the list, the marks are visible, pressed "back", and you see all lists with all changes (including already viewed). It would be logical, because If about 10 positions have been added, I don't remember everything at once, to then appreciate the whole picture of the "disaster" for the family budget

I will clean the marks when leaving the application.

Osmat @ 07.08.2016, 14:54*
Can I remove letters when sorting sorting by category? As for me it is too much

Most likely it will be implemented something like this:
Three sorting modes:
1. By category (with category headlines)
2. Alphabetically (with headlines letters)
3. Manual (without headers). At the same time, it will be initially sorted according to the alphabet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.10.20, 05:29