Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 02.03.15
Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4

DiscussionBB-mobile Techno MOZG 7.0 I700AJ
Picturebb-mobile Techno MOZG 7.0 I700AJ,
Description | Discussion � |

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 30.11.16, 13:25
Reason for editing: Firmware GT-W153 v1.1 from Ginzzu + TWRP recovery + Root
frog
Message#42
22.06.16, 10:50
user
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2963
Check in: 22.09.05
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

d -_- b @ 06/21/2016, 12:04*
it clearly shows the shitty "quality" of the ingredients used

So after all, the price is not like a stub.
And it works at least somehow and pleases for the time being the user: beee:
frog
Message#43
23.06.16, 11:34
user
[offline]

Messages 2963

I took the tablet from the repair, changed the battery (at least it is written that way).
Either asked, or reset the settings.
Rhia
Message#44
14.07.16, 07:59
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 05.08.12
Prestigio Muze C3 MultiPhone 3504

Can anyone check the operation of the Pokemon go on this machine? (I already have a pot of money, if that)
amir1
Message#45
10.09.16, 16:34
Kikimor
[offline]

Messages 1613
Check in: 14.03.09
Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532

Route rights can try to get this:http://androidp1.ru/po...chno-mozg-7-85-i785ap/I want to buy this device to replace the navigator in the car. The presence of GLONASS is required. A root of law for such a purpose is not very relevant. But if you try to make the interface, like all navigators, then the root of the law will not be superfluous. In addition, there are useful programs, such as titanium backup. For it, you need the root of the law.
As for the combustion device from third-party charging, it is possible only with poor charging or a defective tablet. In the latter case, he would have burned from his own. There are terrible charges on sale, giving such a background that it is impossible to press the screen - the reaction is unpredictable. There is such a thing with me. It is written, 2.1A, 5V, framed in force "iphone" - white. If charging produces the required voltage, and pinout is standard, then nothing can burn. But, if the tablet burned down, then who was pulling at the tongue to say that it was not native charging that was used, but some other one?

Post has been editedamir1 - 10.09.16, 21:26
jentoss
Message#46
14.10.16, 16:00
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 05.06.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

Friend, come and celebrate on our street!
After a long search, adequate firmware was found on our device.
Of the main advantages - the ability to transfer applications to the SD card.

ATTENTION! Re-flashing the device deprives you of a guarantee, because our tablet becomes Ginzzu;)

All actions you perform at your own risk. The author of this post is responsible for the directness of your hands / the curvature of the convolutions / dead tablets
Not responsible!

Instructions on firmware
Flashtool to take this (because only the process of the firmware started with it)Attached fileFTool.rar(18.95 MB)

DriversAttached fileFlashUSB_Driver_1_0_1_1.rar(520.18 KB)

Firmware

TWRP recovery
We are also flashing the same way as the firmware, only you need to add one file recovery.flsAttached filerecovery.rar(10.81 MB)

ROOT
Drop the file (without unpacking)Attached fileBETA-SuperSU-v2.52 (2) .zip(3.83 MB)
To the root of the SD card, go to TWRP recovery (on the off
We press the vol + and vol- buttons to the tablet, hold down the power, release the power when the splash screen appears, and wait for the recovery to load), install
via the install item.

For all we say thank you guys from the topicDiscussion Ginzzu GT-W153:
A1XuMuK
uystas

All good!
ayaks777
Message#47
28.10.16, 09:40
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 11.01.09
Toshiba Portege G910

After flashing with TWRP, only it loads. What to do?
ayaks777
Message#48
28.10.16, 13:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 11.01.09
Toshiba Portege G910

Ayaks777 @ 10.28.2016, 13:40*
After flashing with TWRP, only it loads. What to do?

I'm sorry. Sharply wised up. Understood. Everything is working.
drpsycho69
Message#49
08.11.16, 23:29
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 11.04.13
3Q Surf TS1004T

good evening. As I understand it, only ayaks777 and jentoss could use the instruction. May your experience help. I do everything according to the instructions, but with the firmware I get:
Warning: Chip mismatch. HW is [Sofia_3G_R] SW expects [Sofia_3G] Device synchronized. Using: Faster CRC, Writing all blocks, Skip data CRC, Skip protocol CRC Process time was 16 msec. SFH_state_await_tra Channel 1 is succesfully closed. or Process time was 33.2 sec. Transmit boot boot code. Channel 1 is succesfully closed.
There were many attempts, the result is 0. I managed to put a recovery but it is limited and allows you to only make wipes and reboot. Drivers are installed. What's wrong?
jentoss
Message#50
09.11.16, 18:12
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 05.06.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64

drpsycho69

Try:
1. Remove Cyrillic and spaces from the path (for example, it was "C: \ techno-brain \ GT-W153 v1.1 \ boot.fls" became "C: \ GT-W153 \ boot.fls");
2. Flash the firmware first, then the recovery (just following all the instructions);
3. If all else fails, try another version of FlashTool_E2 (you can takeHERE ).
drpsycho69
Message#51
11.11.16, 21:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
3Q Surf TS1004T

jentoss, thank you very much. Good advice. I moved the folder with the firmware directly to the C drive, removed the version from the name of the spaces, and so on (you can probably leave one Latin letter. The firmware helped by the second one - FlashToolE2_Rev5.10.3.67
on your link. Everything worked out. The firmware is not yet tested, but it looks more interesting (there is no pre-installed garbage, it is possible to choose the installation location and without root). The main thing that worked GPS + GLONASS. Everything was fine in the MSCU, without any problems, the trip from Arkhangelsk to Bashkortostan through various interchanges and races along the way.
duch
Message#52
30.11.16, 08:03
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 21.05.08

Good afternoon!
I want to take this device myself in exchange for the old DIGMA - it has survived itself, it does not really cope with the requirements for it.
So there are questions:
- how about the firmware and root presented here, as a rule, I re-flash and root all the techniques right away, I love TITANIUM and do the second section on the map under Link2SD;
- How about a lot of tasks? During a drive, 5-6 programs work right away (navigation (Navitel), bluetooth (OBD2) communication with the machine’s brains, anti-cameras, trip statistics (Odyssey) and, of course, sometime
- sensitivity to network signal;
- I use WIFI very much - I use it myself and sometimes I distribute even very many consumers

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
drpsycho69
Message#53
06.12.16, 23:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
3Q Surf TS1004T

I rebooted according to the instructions. Everything was not bad except for the monstrous gluttony. Even when reading a book 1% for 7-10 minutes. Reading the forum decided that xposed will solve the problem. Naturally, without backup, of course everything is killed. We have TWRP recovery and the inability to remove it. Firmware instructions do not help. Maybe there are some thoughts on recovery and flashing.
drpsycho69
Message#54
10.12.16, 15:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
3Q Surf TS1004T

everything worked out. problem with xposed. I tried different versions everywhere bootlup
duch
Message#55
12.12.16, 06:26
User
[offline]

Messages 55

drpsycho69 @ 07.12.16, 01:42*
I rebooted according to the instructions.

I rebooted too, for a long time I was buggy with downloading a separate reconnaissance, but it turned out as a result. Loaded all of his old tablet through the restoration of the Titanium. Flies. About gluttony did not notice yet, with my full range of background tasks, plus the continuous operation of the included device (50% backlight, setting up everything, constant reboots, and MTS TV looked at the test for an hour) lasted for 5 hours and 30% remained, full production failed to catch up with the family from the granny returned. So he does not really eat.
I can’t solve the problem of connecting in the form of a flash drive, I don’t know how I can get MTP firewood on XP. So you have to add something to constantly turn off and on a USB flash drive through the computer to fill. Already the whole topic about the problems of connecting devices was rummaged, there is no result.
How do you connect to your computer in flash drive mode? Maybe something else in the machine need to fill?

Post has been editedduch - 12.12.16, 06:30

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
drpsycho69
Message#56
12.12.16, 23:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
3Q Surf TS1004T

How do you connect to your computer in flash drive mode? Maybe something else in the machine need to fill?
I do not even know. I installed firewood from the header and when connected, it is defined as a techno brain inside 2 flash drives - internal and external memory.

Posted 12.12.2016, 23:38:

duch @ 12.12.16, 06:26*
duch
Message#57
13.12.16, 06:18
User
[offline]

Messages 55

He also set firewood from the cap, but does not want to be determined either. Not in the conductor, not in the commander, or as you can see, when you turn on the lace, it tries to install the MTP and CDC devices twice (I’m not writing from the house, but I’m not sure what it is) and all is silence. And I put my hands on it and there is no result by automatic installation. By the way, on the phone is also Andryusha 5.1 and there is the same canoe.
Yes, here it is - is it possible to get into the engineering menu to it? Something where I stumbled upon the fact that there is no such thing as an engineering menu, and then how are the parameters set?

Post has been editedduch - 13.12.16, 06:22

--------------------
duch
Message#58
13.12.16, 12:26
User
[offline]

Messages 55

I decided to check the camera on you too: the front one works and the rear one with flash does not. What applications of cameras did not put everything just me and see, but on the other side do not switch, What to dig?

--------------------
Yurprok
Message#59
14.12.16, 17:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 20.02.13

And who will say about the battery. I probably have an hour to sit, when surfing.
frog
Message#60
14.12.16, 17:29
user
[offline]

Messages 2963

I was told in the service as follows:
If you turn on flight mode, start the 720p video and set the brightness and volume to 50%, it should recoup 2 hours 20 minutes.
If you chopped off earlier, then replacing the battery.

Only they dropped do before that.

Post has been editedfrog - 14.12.16, 17:30
duch
Message#61
15.12.16, 07:03
User
[offline]

Messages 55

People! No one has yet canceled the calibration process even on a new device, even on a firmware.

--------------------

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 9:00 PM