> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Dreamz - Lucid Dreams Simplified | [iPhone]

Rep: (2574)
DreamZ - Lucid dreams simplified
Version: 2.4.6
Catalog: sports and health
Last update of the program in the header:02.03.2016

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Warning: You will not be able to stop!

Would you like to fly? Be famous? To travel in time? In conscious dreams you can achieve this!

The conscious dreams inspired the minds of millions, including the creators of famous films, such as vanilla sky, the beginning, the matrix. It is believed that Alice in the Wonderland Lewis Carroll was also based on a conscious dream of a writer.

Dreamz is a fascinating new application that allows you to realize that you sleep, and control your sleep. This phenomenon is called conscious dreams.

How does this happen?

Your sleep consists of several phases, from falling asleep and light sleep, to deep sleep. The most interesting phase is the REM phase (fast sleep phase), and it is in it that we see the largest number of dreams.

Based on the movements of your body during sleep, we can (using the built-in iPhone sensors), to accurately determine the sleep phase on which you are currently.

Studies have shown that during the REM, our brain reacts to external stimuli, such as light, sound or touch, and integrates them in the content of sleep. Many of you must have happened to hear "through the sleep" phone call, and it is believed that the call is part of sleep.

Considering this data, Dreamz reproduces specially prepared "audio hints" as soon as you start immersed in the REM phase. After a few dreams, our brain learns to associate a specific audio signal with sleep. Thus, the likelihood of leadership is increasing.

As a result - it really works!

Dreamz uses advanced algorithms based on the results of scientific research, and intended to increase the likelihood of vision of informed dreams.

The technique used by the Applique Dreamz is based on modern devices, such as NOVADREAMER and REMDREAMER. These devices are very effective, and their effect is proved, however the price is 0-0. Our applique is based on the same methods, but it is much cheaper.

Using the Dreamz App, and you will be able to experience an ultimative reality of conscious dreams, without spending on it hundreds of dollars.

For a more detailed explanation, visit our website:www.dreamzapp.com

Compatibility: Is required iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.dreamzapp.com
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/dreamz-lucid-dreams-simplified/id479889140?mt=8.

Download: Attached fileDreamz_lucid_Dreams_Simplified_2.4.6.ipa. (37.59 MB)
Story:
What's new in version 2.4.6
A Lot of Bug Fixes and Rem Detection Improvements
What's new in version 2.4.4
* Fixed Bug Where Dream Diary Opens With The Incorrect Date
* Some Additional Minor Ui Bug Fixes
Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 02.03.16, 02:01
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (0)
I do not see an agitate in the subject) I think an interesting application. Maybe someone will tell, it works, or not?)

Rep: (2574)
Update in the header ...

Rep: (0)
Is there a test version?
Ready to buy. But I want to be sure that I really will help me

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/18/21, 09:00