> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

®FeraDroid Engine | Powerful Android device optimizer from the category - all in one.

Rep: (729)
FeraDroidEngine.AI
Version: 4.07

Last update of the program in the header:24.06.2019

Attached ImageAttached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Powerful Android all-in-one device optimizer to improve performance and save energy without harming anything.
Picture
Attention!
Before asking a question, see the sections "Android OS FAQ"and"Glossary", read the topic header, as well as use the search on the topic
Picture
Description
FeraDroid Engine (in the FDE chart) is a kind of enhancement for everything on devices on the Android platform. No settings and other headaches. Just set and forget - all parameters are selected individually to your "hardware" automatically. Settings are carefully balanced — improving performance without sacrificing power consumption and improving power consumption without sacrificing performance. Maximum compatible with the widest range of devices and OS versions.
System requirements
Supported CPU architectures:
  • ARMv7 (armeabi-v7a) (32bit)
  • ARMv8 (arm64-v8a) (64bit)
  • x64bit (x86_64)
Supported Android OS versions:
  • OS 2.3 and newer
Supported ROOT methods:
  • Magisk (not system)
  • SuperSU(system and non-system)
  • Other methods that support startupinit.d

Mini FAQ
Will my old "dinosaur" / top "monster" go? Does it make sense to put FDE if I have a powerful device that is already quite productive?
  • There's a meaning. FDE is not only about performance, but also about energy saving. I think you will not give up additional energy savings without sacrificing performance. FDE automatically detects what hardware is installed in the device and selects the appropriate parameters.
Will it work with “such-and-such” in another pair of tweakers?
  • Extremely NOT recommended. Unexpected problems / conflicts will arise.
Are there any FDE settings?
  • There are no settings - they are automatically selected for each device. This mod from the category of "set and forget."
Can I use FDE on a custom kernel?
  • Can. From the custom kernel will be even more good.
Why does FDE install any application?
  • This application, called "ShowMessage" is necessary to display toast notifications about the operation of FDE. The application is microscopic (~ 8Kb), does not use any permissions, does not hang in the background - you can be calm.
I have root, but no recovery. How can I install? I have root not from the list of supported and no supportinit.d. Is it possible to install? The installation was successful, but after loading the OS, there is no notification or vibration. How to be?
  • Try to just restart the device. Wait a couple of minutes, maybe everything will work, but a little later. Also check for a file. /sdcard/fde.txt - it will also signal that everything worked fine. If everything is unsuccessful, try updating the ROOT method from the supported list. Try again to manually disable SElinux and manually mount partitions before installing FDE / data , / system (and / vendor if there is). If you have SuperSU, try activating "allow root on boot" in its settings. If there is no vibration, but the log is there and it says “everything is successful”, then there is no reason to worry - some devices do not support vibration through a script.
Do I need a busybox?
  • For the operation of FDE, the built-in busybox is used. But busybox in the system will not be superfluous.
Are project treble firmware supported?
  • Are supported.
I asked, everything is OK, but there is no application icon.
  • This is not an Android application and it does not have an interface yet.
Can I install FDE immediately after installing the firmware?
  • It is not recommended to do this. After installing the firmware, it is better to reboot, wait for the first launch, and then go back into recovery and install FDE.
I started, but there is a problem.
  • FDE is in active development. Please describe the problem in detail, indicating the device model, firmware / kernel version, root method and recovery version. Logging is also welcome. I am an FDE developer and will try to help you with this topic.
Technical Details
FDE - the most versatile Android OS optimizer. Capturing a variety of aspects of configuring the OS and the Linux kernel. At the same time, FDE is the most cross-platform. This means that there are no different hacks, hardcodes, other third-party libraries and configuration files. Everything is done by means of the OS and the Linux kernel. FDE adjusts many parameters based on the technical configuration of the device and applies the optimal settings based on factors such as CPU (architecture, frequency, number of cores), RAM, ROM (type, size), OS version, etc. The output is that each device is configured individually.

A new method of work FDE is used - all components necessary for work are loaded into the working memory and work from there. System partitions change only once when installing FDE. This provides increased speed (the most bad RAM has i / o speed ~ 500Mb / s), reduced power consumption (i / o internal memory is not used for FDE components), security (system partitions in read-only mode). Also, there is no start-up synchronization after the OS boot - it is adequately understood when the system actually started and does not apply the settings during the OS boot. Additionally, the internal memory of the device is checked for errors and the TRIM command is executed every time the OS starts. Automatically determines the best FDE autorun method.
A generic list of what FDE configures:
Please note that some features may not apply - depending on the software / hardware of your device. Most of the functions used will be listed in the fde.txt log.

- Real artificial intelligence with machine learning, turbo-acceleration of the CPU and graphics accelerator, custom mode throttling graphics accelerator and many others.
- Activation of board frequency switching
- Activation of increase in board frequencies
- Activate sleep mode for CPU
- Activation of energy-saving idle mode for the CPU
- Optimize touch acceleration
- Activation of acceleration when the screen is turned on
- Optimize CPU synchronization
- Activate acceleration when you press the power button
- Optimize the acceleration of schedulers when entering
- Optimize input acceleration
- Fingerprint scanner acceleration activation
- Optimize CPU acceleration when connecting the kernel
- Optimize dynamic acceleration EAS
- Reduced display power
- Activation mode Simple GPU
- Optimization of multi-core CPU
- Kernel Wave Optimization
- Optimize touchscreen sensitivity
- Optimization of the frequencies of the graphics accelerator Vivante
- Optimization of the frequencies of the Adreno graphics accelerator
- Optimization of I / O graphics accelerator Adreno
- Adreno Idler Optimization
- Optimization of the graphics accelerator Mali
- Disable debugging of the Mali graphics accelerator
- Disable temperature limitation of the Mali graphics accelerator frequency
- Optimize Input Acceleration for Mali Graphics Accelerator
- Frame buffer optimization
- Disable various unnecessary logs
- Disable forced file synchronization
- Activation of dynamic file synchronization
- Disable various kernel debugging
- Optimization of network buffers
- Optimization of the network kernel stack
- Optimize TCP congestion controller
- Optimize the bandwidth of WiFi-packages
- Disable Doze settings reset
- Optimization of Doze and Light Doze parameters
- Optimization of system animation
- Clearing the cache section of garbage
- Cleaning the user partition from garbage
- Cleaning the internal memory of garbage
- Clear application cache when there is not enough free memory
- Memory optimization MMC
- Automatic I / O Scheduler Setup
- R / W speed optimization for all partitions
- I / O optimization for all partitions
- Optimization of the file system on all sections
- Optimization of kernel planners
- Activation of ARCH energy saving
- Disable kernel tracing
- Optimization of the entropy generator
- Optimization of the file system cache
- Optimized distribution of RAM by the kernel
- Deactivating the OOM killer in the core
- VM cache optimization
- Deactivate VM panic
- Deactivating VM dumps
- Optimize VM read / write speed
- Activation and optimization of VM memory compression
- Disable task dumps
- Optimize VM Memory Regions
- Optimize kernel parameters for file systems
- Disable checking hung tasks for the kernel
- Disable kernel panic
- Disable kernel monitoring
- EAS Optimization
- Disable scheduling parameters increase
- Activation of energy efficient kernel planners
- Optimization of schedulers for multi-core CPUs
- HMP Scheduler Optimization
- Activation of the ARM SWP function
- Activation of the dynamic frequency change of the CPU bus
- Deactivation of core dumps
- Optimization of ANY CPU Controller
- Optimization of Cgroups parameters
- Activating power-saving CPU queues
- Optimize CPU bandwidth
- Turn off LMK debugging
- Optimization of aggressiveness LMK
- Disable logic for fast processing of LMK
- Disable ALMK logic
- LMK OOM reaper logic activation
- UKSM / KSM activation and optimization
- zRAM optimization
- Optimize kernel settings without zRAM active
- Activation of process recovery logic
- Optimization of the OS boot process
- DalvikVM optimization
- Optimization of memory allocation DalvikVM
- Error checking on all sections
- Optimize multitasking
- Fix system services
- SafetyNET patch
- Update file system on all partitions (fstrim)
- Optimization of system processes
- SElinux fixes
- Disable unloading launcher from RAM
- Deactivating RIL dumps
- Optimization of energy saving application manager
- Disable various WiFi debugging
- Sqlite optimization (databases)
- Optimize image compression level
- Deactivation of media codec logs
- Activate hardware video playback
- ART optimization
- Optimization of multithreading DalvikVM
- Optimization of the JIT compiler DalvikVM
- Activate 4K video support in the YouTube app
- Optimize audio buffer
- Optimize wireless display
- Protection against network vulnerability CVE-2016-5696
- Protection against vulnerabilities Stagefright
- Disable debugging ANR / Dropbox
- Optimization of GPRS / EDGE connections
- Disable application switching delay
- Activate hardware rendering interface if necessary
- Activation Project-butter
- Activate triple buffering
- Reduced frame rendering delay
- Enable dynamic FPS support
- Disable DETAIL SETS
- Other ..
About AI
As you can see from the name FDE.AI - hints at the presence of a real AI. The meaning of the AI ​​is that it will understand the usage scenarios and on this basis will adjust the various settings of the device in real time. The AI ​​is tied to the temperature of the device - so there will be no acceleration if the device overheats. The function is in development.
All AI actions are written to the log.fde.txt. Well, the main plus AI -no power consumption.

What is implemented:

RAM monitoring:
For all devices with 3GB RAM or less, the number of free RAM with a uniquely calculated response algorithm for each device is monitored. If the AI ​​understands that there is too little free RAM, and LMK does not cope with the work, the AI ​​will clear the RAM of the unused cache.

FStrimmer:
To keep the file system in shape, the AI ​​will execute fstrim commands for all partitions once or twice a day, depending on how you use the device.

ZRAM protection:
In the old kernels there is a bug when using zRAM - the device works well for about a day, then it starts wildly because zRAM is filled to the limit, and the bug is that zRAM is not automatically released. AI will solve this problem by clearing zRAM. As a result, devices with a similar bug should not lag after prolonged use of zRAM.

GPU turbo:
For starters, the AI ​​will determine if the FDE GPU turbo can work on your device and write about it in the logfde.txt. The AI ​​will monitor the load on the video accelerator. If there is a high load for a long time, then the AI ​​will raise the accelerator frequency to the maximum. As soon as the load falls, the real-time stock values ​​are returned. All this will not make your games faster, but will make them.more stable, because the accelerator frequency controller will not have to jump in frequencies under high load, which ultimately should lead to a stable FPS index. In logic, there is no binding to the name of the application - the GPU load is measured directly, no matter what loads it (game, rendering, benchmark, etc.), thereby making the logic universal. FDE GPU turbo will not conflict with Huawei's similar logic.

CPU turbo:
For starters, the AI ​​will determine if the FDE CPU turbo can work on your device and write about it to the logfde.txt. The AI ​​will monitor the CPU load level. With a high load for a long time, the AI ​​will increase the responsiveness of the CPU and force the CPU frequency to keep above 'high speed freq.' (this is about half the maximum frequency of the CPU) for 30 seconds. In logic, there is no binding to the name of the application - the CPU load is measured directly, no matter what loads it (game, rendering, benchmark, etc.), thereby making the logic universal.

Machine learning:
At the moment machine learning (MO) will be used only if there is support for GPUturbo. MO will study how you use the device and adjust some system parameters in real time. For example, if you play a lot - AI will tune the system for better performance. If you just chat and watch the video - the AI ​​will tune the system for better power saving. If you often do both, the AI ​​will decide what to do, machine learning is done for this.

AI Logic Diagram
Attached Image

There will be more ..
Why optimize at all?
First of allso you are happy to use your device so that it works longer and faster. There is another reason - garbage. SHTA? Yes. Around the world, a global problem with the disposal of electronic waste and their toxic derivatives such as batteries, etc. I am not against progress - I am against the sales policy of corporations that rubbed innovations for us so that we spread money for it. I would say - well, okay, if it were not disastrous. For example, in fact, Africa has become a continent of toxic garbage, where it is taken by many countries, including "clean" Europe and the USA - it’s necessary to put old devices somewhere. It is cheaper for them to export toxic waste to other countries than to dispose of it properly. You may ask - how can the FDE help something here, what are you talking about? I hope that by installing FDE on your device, you will use it longer because of all the optimizations made. As a result, you will be satisfied with your device and will not often buy new ones, which may lead to a decrease in the amount of electronic waste. Thank.
Installation / Removal Instructions
ATTENTION! Backup your entire system before installing for your benefit.
An important condition is not to use various enhancements and other all-in-one tweaks with FDE. Those. better to put on a clean system, otherwise you can only make it worse. I warned.

When installing a new version, all previous versions of FDE are automatically removed. To enable the display of toast notifications, a micro application called “ShowMessage” will be automatically installed - it does not use any access rights and if you don’t like these notifications, you can delete this application. You may have to workmanually disable selinux. For those who have the latest SuperSU or Magisk this action is not required.

Installation:
  • Download the latest version archive and flash it in custom recovery.oradd the module in Magisk Manager if you have a magisk root method.
  • After the OS starts, if everything works, a toast notification will appear, there will be a double vibration. A log file will also appear./sdcard/fde.txt.
Uninstall:
  • If you have a Magisk - remove the module through the Magisk Manager.
  • If non-magisk - flash in custom recovery this archive .
FDE video

Android required: 2.3 and higher
Russian interface: Not
Developer: feravolt
XDA-developers | Git
Support the project (section "about yourself")

Download:
FDE.AI-v4.07-20190624

Past versions

Post has been editedferavolt - 23.06.19, 19:51
Reason for editing: New version 4.07

New beta version. What is changed to watchhere.
Attached fileFeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta4.zip(1.95 MB)

A new version...
Changeshere.
Attached fileFeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta5-fix.zip(1.95 MB)

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 17.01.16, 19:26

Rep: (2)
Has anyone tried for the whale? Improves something?

The next beta version .. Fixed a lot of bugs .. added a little bit of everything .. moreHERE
Attached fileFeraDroid-Engine-v0.19-beta6.zip(1.95 MB)

Rep: (54)
Put through the recovery, I think so ??? And what about compatibility? Is it a universal lotion?

Yes .. through the recovery. Universal

* feravolt
Since, according to your links, an English-language resource, please kindly chew for the members of the forum what exactly does this patch do (let's call it that way) ???
And then from the description nothing is clear! Doubtful, supposedly a wonderful patch))
Does it increase the frequency of the processor ??? GPU ??? Then energy saving is out of the question !!!
What is imaginary optimization ?? So it is most likely individually for each device as it seems to me!
Yes, and I would question the universality, because You used it on the ancient se X10. How old is he??

Post has been editedreut3145 - 13.01.16, 14:26

* reut3145
I wrote ... there will be time - I will take care of a cap .. a lot of scribbling .. improves everything by a few. universal .. as the code is rewritten from scratch .. the frequency does not increase.

* feravolt
Who is the author ??? Judging by the English-language source, clearly you are not!
We are waiting for a detailed description!

Rep: (40)
* reut3145
Moderate your fervor. It is said to you that wait, everything will be.

This is a developer. He had already gained a lot of experience. And yes, thanks to him, my x10 just flies.

Rep: (0)
wait, everything will be ...

The beginning is interesting, you need to watch the topic ...

Rep: (41)
Set to look for a couple of days.
As I understand it, the installation does not work with the machine, I had to manually start up through the terminal / there is an instruction on xda /
su
sh /system/engine/feradroid.sh

I also attach a log that issued after launch
at least it is clear what changes makes to the system
My firmware and device in the signature
### FeraLab ###

[09:33:27] FeraDroid Engine v0.19.6
[09:33:27] Firing up ..
[09:33:27] Device: motorola XT1575
[09:33:27] Android version: 6.0
[09:33:27] Kernel: Linux localhost 3.10.94-perf-v4tk-opt-V5-gb66902a-00381-gc846d51 # 1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Dec 26 11:46:24 EST 2015 aarch64 GNU / Linux
[09:33:27] ROM version: TruPureXMM 2.5
[09:33:27] SDK: 23
[09:33:27] First boot after deploy
[09:33:27] Install Busybox ..
[09:33:27] Remounting / data and / system - RW
[09:33:27] Set SElinux permissive ..
[09:33:27] Correcting permissions ..
[09:33:27] Running 001 gear ..

[09:33:46] 001 - *** Cleaning gear ***
Remounting / data and / system - RW
Cleaning trash ..
[09:33:48] 001 - *** Cleaning gear *** - OK
[09:33:48] Running 002 gear ..

[09:33:48] 002 - *** ad-block gear ***
Hosts were not updated. Dealing ..
Hosts were updated.
[09:33:49] 002 - *** ad-block gear *** - OK
[09:33:49] Running 003 gear ..

[09:33:50] 003 - *** RAM gear ***
Current RAM values:
Total: 2526 MB
Free: 1203 MB
Real free: 113 MB
Cached: 1090 MB
SWAP / ZRAM total: 511 MB
SWAP / ZRAM used: 0 MB

Freeing RAM ...
Paging check ..
ZRAM detected. Size is 512 MB
Perfect ZRAM size according to your RAM should be 1263 MB
Applying new ZRAM parameters ..
Stopping swappiness ..
Resetting ZRAM blockdev ..
Creating ZRAM blockdev - 1263 MB
Starting swappiness ..
Setting up swapspace version 1, size = 1324347392 bytes
UUID = 00f58efe-168d-488d-aa34-41a7f6bd02ac
Configuring kernel & ZRAM frienship ..
Paging check completed
RAM values ​​now:
Total: 2526 MB
Free: 1247 MB
Real free: 816 MB
Cached: 431 MB
SWAP / ZRAM total: 1262 MB
SWAP / ZRAM used: 0 MB

[09:34:02] 003 - *** RAM gear *** - OK
[09:34:02] Running 004 gear ..

[09:34:02] 004 - *** memory gear ***
Device has 2526 MB of RAM and 1262 MB of SWAP / ZRAM
Basing on your RAM + SWAP / ZRAM, calculated readahead parameter is 6400 KB
Remounting relatime partitions ..
Remounting EXT4 partitions ..
Applying new parameters ..
Checking if worked. Current parameter is 6400 KB
[09:34:03] 004 - *** memory gear *** - OK
[09:34:03] Running 005 gear ..

[09:34:03] 005 - *** Kernel gear ***
Writing optimized kernel parameters to sysfs ..
Writing optimized kernel parameters to sysctl ..
Executing optimized kernel parameters via sysctl ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Turning debugging OFF ..
Tuning kernel scheduling ..
Tuning Android ..
[09:34:04] 005 - *** Kernel gear *** - OK
[09:34:04] Running 006 gear ..

[09:34:04] 006 - *** GPU gear ***
Remounting / system - RW
Tuning Android graphics ..
[09:34:04] 006 - *** GPU gear *** - OK
[09:34:04] Running 007 gear ..

[09:34:04] 007 - *** Battery gear ***
Re-calibrating battery ..
Android power-saving tuning ..
[09:34:04] 007 - *** Battery gear *** - OK
[09:34:04] Running 008 gear ..

[09:34:04] 008 - *** Network gear ***
Writing optimized network parameters to sysctl
Executing optimized network parameters via sysctl
Tuning Android networking settings ..
Set larger net-buffer sizes ..
Tuning DNS ..
[09:34:05] 008 - *** Network gear *** - OK
[09:34:05] Running 009 gear ..
[09:34:05] 009 - *** VM gear ***

Tuning LMK ..
LMK cost fine-tuning ..
LMK debugging disabled
Tuning Android proc ..
[09:34:05] 009 - *** VM gear *** - OK
[09:34:05] Running 010 gear ..
[09:34:05] 010 - *** CPU gear ***

Disabling RAMdumps ..
[09:34:05] 010 - *** CPU gear *** - OK

[09:34:05] Applying kernel configuration ..
vm.swappiness = 100
vm.page-cluster = 1
kernel.random.read_wakeup_threshold = 1536
kernel.random.write_wakeup_threshold = 256
vm.vfs_cache_pressure = 90
vm.min_free_kbytes = 15156
vm.extra_free_kbytes = 20208
vm.drop_caches = 3
vm.oom_kill_allocating_task = 1
vm.dirty_ratio = 30
vm.dirty_background_ratio = 5
vm.dirty_writeback_centisecs = 0
vm.dirty_expire_centisecs = 0
vm.panic_on_oom = 0
vm.overcommit_memory = 1
vm.overcommit_ratio = 100
vm.laptop_mode = 1
vm.block_dump = 0
vm.oom_dump_tasks = 0
vm.min_free_order_shift = 4
fs.file-max = 164190
fs.leases-enable = 1
fs.lease-break-time = 10
fs.inotify.max_queued_events = 68202
fs.inotify.max_user_instances = 256
fs.inotify.max_user_watches = 14336
kernel.randomize_va_space = 2
kernel.panic = 0
kernel.panic_on_oops = 0
net.ipv4.tcp_congestion_control = cubic
net.ipv4.tcp_rfc1337 = 1
net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling = 1
net.ipv4.tcp_sack = 1
net.ipv4.tcp_fack = 1
net.ipv4.ip_no_pmtu_disc = 0
net.ipv4.tcp_timestamps = 0
net.ipv4.tcp_no_metrics_save = 1
net.ipv4.tcp_moderate_rcvbuf = 1
net.ipv4.tcp_synack_retries = 2
net.ipv4.tcp_fin_timeout = 30
net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter = 2
net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter = 2
[09:34:05] mediaserver kill
[09:34:05] Fix permissions and zipalign ..
[09:34:05] END start
GP services fix
FStrim init ..
Trim / system
/ system: 2815856640 bytes trimmed
Trim / data
Trim / cache
/ cache: 775065600 bytes trimmed
Sleep, sync and free RAM
Remounting / system - RO
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 2526 1694 831 0 0 420
- / + buffers / cache: 1273 1252
Swap: 1262 0 1262
[09:35:07] END end

[09:34:05] FDE status - OK

[09:34:05] Run init.d scripts ..

[09:34:05] BP dump
[ACTIVITY_INACTIVE_RESET_TIME]: [false]
[APP_SWITCH_DELAY_TIME]: [false]
[CONTENT_APP_IDLE_OFFSET]: [false]
[CPU_MIN_CHECK_DURATION]: [false]
[DEVICE_PROVISIONED]: [1]
[EMPTY_APP_IDLE_OFFSET]: [false]
[GC_TIMEOUT]: [false]
[MAX_SERVICE_INACTIVITY]: [false]
[MIN_CRASH_INTERVAL]: [false]
[MIN_HIDDEN_APPS]: [false]
[MIN_RECENT_TASKS]: [false]
[PROC_START_TIMEOUT]: [false]
[SERVICE_TIMEOUT]: [false]
[audio.offload.buffer.size.kb]: [32]
[audio.offload.disable]: [0]
[audio.offload.gapless.enabled]: [false]
[audio.offload.multiple.enabled]: [true]
[audio.offload.pcm.16bit.enable]: [false]
[audio.offload.pcm.24bit.enable]: [false]
[av.offload.enable]: [false]
[bluetooth.hfp.client]: [1]
[camera.show_roi.pdaf]: []
[dalvik.vm.checkjni]: [false]
[dalvik.vm.dex2oat-Xms]: [64m]
[dalvik.vm.dex2oat-Xmx]: [512m]
[dalvik.vm.dex2oat-filter]: [everything]
[dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only]: [1]
[dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags]: [m = v, o = y]
[dalvik.vm.execution-mode]: [int: jit]
[dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit]: [256m]
[dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree]: [8m]
[dalvik.vm.heapminfree]: [512k]
[dalvik.vm.heapsize]: [512m]
[dalvik.vm.heapstartsize]: [8m]
[dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization]: [0.75]
[dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-Xms]: [64m]
[dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-Xmx]: [64m]
[dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-filter]: [everything]
[dalvik.vm.isa.arm.features]: [default]
[dalvik.vm.isa.arm.variant]: [cortex-a53]
[dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.features]: [default]
[dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.variant]: [generic]
[dalvik.vm.jmiopts]: [forcecopy]
[dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file]: [/data/anr/traces.txt]
[dalvik.vm.verify-bytecode]: [false]
[debug.atrace.tags.enableflags]: [0]
[debug.composition.type]: [c2d]
[debug.egl.hw]: [1]
[debug.egl.profiler]: [1]
[debug.egl.swapinterval]: [1]
[debug.enabletr]: [true]
[debug.force_rtl]: [0]
[debug.gr.numframebuffers]: [3]
[debug.gr.swapinterval]: [1]
[debug.mdpcomp.idletime]: [-1]
[debug.mdpcomp.logs]: [0]
[debug.mdpcomp.maxlayer]: [3]
[debug.performance.tuning]: [1]
[debug.sf.hw]: [1]
[dev.bootcomplete]: [1]
[dev.pm.dyn_samplingrate]: [1]
[drm.service.enabled]: [true]
[gsm.apn.sim.operator.numeric]: []
[gsm.current.phone-type]: [1]
[gsm.defaultpdpcontext.active]: [true]
[gsm.network.type]: [HSPAP]
[gsm.operator.alpha]: [MegaFon]
[gsm.operator.iso-country]: [en]
[gsm.operator.isroaming]: [false]
[gsm.operator.numeric]: [25002]
[gsm.sim.operator.alpha]: [MegaFon]
[gsm.sim.operator.iso-country]: [en]
[gsm.sim.operator.numeric]: [25002]
[gsm.sim.state]: [READY]
[gsm.version.baseband]: [M8992_1255331.29.01.88.02R SUPER_NA]
[gsm.version.ril-impl]: [Qualcomm RIL 1.0]
[hw.aov.disable_hotword]: [0]
[hw.cabl.version]: [1.1.20130401]
[hw.cabl.yuv]: [0]
[hw.motosh.booted]: [1]
[hw.pp.cfg]: [/data/misc/display/pp_data.cfg]
[hwui.render_dirty_regions]: [false]
[init.svc.adbd]: [running]
[init.svc.adspd]: [running]
[init.svc.adsprpcd]: [running]
[init.svc.atfwd]: [stopped]
[init.svc.atvc]: [stopped]
[init.svc.atvc_core]: [stopped]
[init.svc.batt_health]: [running]
[init.svc.bootanim]: [stopped]
[init.svc.cnd]: [running]
[init.svc.cnss-daemon]: [running]
[init.svc.config_bluetooth]: [stopped]
[init.svc.debuggerd]: [running]
[init.svc.debuggerd64]: [running]
[init.svc.drm]: [running]
[init.svc.dropboxd]: [running]
[init.svc.emmc_ffu]: [stopped]
[init.svc.energy-awareness]: [stopped]
[init.svc.esdpll]: [running]
[init.svc.flash_recovery]: [stopped]
[init.svc.gatekeeperd]: [running]
[init.svc.healthd]: [running]
[init.svc.hw_revs]: [stopped]
[init.svc.installd]: [running]
[init.svc.ipacm]: [running]
[init.svc.ipacm-diag]: [running]
[init.svc.irsc_util]: [stopped]
[init.svc.keystore]: [running]
[init.svc.lmkd]: [running]
[init.svc.loc_launcher]: [running]
[init.svc.logd]: [running]
[init.svc.logd-reinit]: [stopped]
[init.svc.mbm_spy]: [stopped]
[init.svc.media]: [running]
[init.svc.mmi-block-perm]: [stopped]
[init.svc.mmi-boot-sh]: [stopped]
[init.svc.mmi-touch-sh]: [stopped]
[init.svc.mmi-usb-sh]: [stopped]
[init.svc.motosh]: [stopped]
[init.svc.msm_irqbalance]: [running]
[init.svc.netd]: [running]
[init.svc.netmgrd]: [running]
[init.svc.p2p_supplicant]: [running]
[init.svc.per_mgr]: [running]
[init.svc.per_proxy]: [running]
[init.svc.perfd]: [running]
[init.svc.ppd]: [running]
[init.svc.qcamerasvr]: [running]
[init.svc.qcom-c_core-sh]: [stopped]
[init.svc.qcom-c_main-sh]: [stopped]
[init.svc.qcom-post-boot]: [stopped]
[init.svc.qcom-sh]: [stopped]
[init.svc.qe]: [stopped]
[init.svc.qmuxd]: [running]
[init.svc.qseecomd]: [running]
[init.svc.qti]: [running]
[init.svc.rfs_access]: [running]
[init.svc.ril-daemon]: [running]
[init.svc.rmt_storage]: [running]
[init.svc.servicemanager]: [running]
[init.svc.ss_rdump]: [running]
[init.svc.ssr_setup]: [stopped]
[init.svc.start_hci_filter]: [running]
[init.svc.surfaceflinger]: [running]
[init.svc.tcmd]: [running]
[init.svc.thermal-engine]: [running]
[init.svc.time_daemon]: [running]
[init.svc.ueventd]: [running]
[init.svc.usb_uicc_daemon]: [stopped]
[init.svc.vold]: [running]
[init.svc.wifi_mac]: [stopped]
[init.svc.zygote]: [running]
[init.svc.zygote_secondary]: [running]
[installd.post_fs_data_ready]: [1]
[keyguard.no_require_sim]: [true]
[lpa.decode]: [false]
[lpa.releaselock]: [false]
[lpa.use-stagefreight]: [false]
[mdc_initial_max_retry]: [10]
[media.aac_51_output_enabled]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-aac]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-fma2dp]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-http]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-meta]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-player]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-qcp]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-record]: [true]
[media.stagefright.enable-scan]: [true]
[media.stagefright.log-uri]: [1]
[mm.enable.qcom_parser]: [4643]
[mmp.enable.3g2]: [true]
[mot.proximity.delay]: [25]
[net.bt.name]: [Android]
[net.change]: [net.tcp.buffersize.default]
[net.dns1]: [8.8.8.8]
[net.dns2]: [8.8.4.4]
[net.hostname]: [android-a3266f4fcda82601]
[net.qtaguid_enabled]: [1]
[net.rmnet0.dns1]: [8.8.8.8]
[net.rmnet0.dns2]: [8.8.4.4]
[net.rmnet_data0.dns1]: []
[net.rmnet_data0.dns2]: []
[net.rmnet_data0.gw]: []
[net.tcp.2g_init_rwnd]: [10]
[net.tcp.buffersize.default]: [262144,524288,1048576,262144,524288,1048576]
[net.tcp.buffersize.edge]: [6144,26280,35040,6144,16384,35040]
[net.tcp.buffersize.evdo]: [4094,87380,524288,4096,16384,262144]
[net.tcp.buffersize.evdo_b]: [6144,262144,1048576,6144,262144,1048576]
[net.tcp.buffersize.gprs]: [6144,8760,11680,6144,8760,11680]
[net.tcp.buffersize.hsdpa]: [6144,262144,1048576,6144,262144,1048576]
[net.tcp.buffersize.hspa]: [6144,87380,262144,6144,16384,262144]
[net.tcp.buffersize.hspap]: [4094,87380,1220608,4096,16384,1220608]
[net.tcp.buffersize.hsupa]: [4094,87380,1220608,4096,16384,1220608]
[net.tcp.buffersize.lte]: [262144,524288,3145728,262144,524288,3145728]
[net.tcp.buffersize.umts]: [6144,87380,110208,6144,16384,110208]
[net.tcp.buffersize.wifi]: [262144,524288,1048576,262144,524288,1048576]
[net.tcp.default_init_rwnd]: [60]
[net.tethering.noprovisioning]: [true]
[net.tethering.on]: [0]
[net.wifi.netid]: [101]
[persist.atvc.adb]: [0]
[persist.atvc.allow_all_core]: [0]
[persist.atvc.allow_res_core]: [0]
[persist.atvc.allow_res_panic]: [0]
[persist.atvc.log]: [0]
[persist.atvc.netmon_ih]: [0]
[persist.atvc.netmon_usb]: [0]
[persist.atvc.simswap]: [0]
[persist.atvc.uid]: []
[persist.audio.calfile0]: [/etc/acdbdata/Bluetooth_cal.acdb]
[persist.audio.calfile1]: [/etc/acdbdata/General_cal.acdb]
[persist.audio.calfile2]: [/etc/acdbdata/Global_cal.acdb]
[persist.audio.calfile3]: [/etc/acdbdata/Handset_cal.acdb]
[persist.audio.calfile4]: [/etc/acdbdata/Hdmi_cal.acdb]
[persist.audio.calfile5]: [/etc/acdbdata/Headset_cal.acdb]
[persist.audio.calfile6]: [/etc/acdbdata/Speaker_cal.acdb]
[persist.audio.dualmic.config]: [endfire]
[persist.audio.fluence.speaker]: [false]
[persist.audio.fluence.voicecall]: [true]
[persist.audio.fluence.voicecomm]: [true]
[persist.audio.fluence.voicerec]: [false]
[persist.camera.HAL3.enabled]: [0]
[persist.camera.tnr.preview]: [on]
[persist.camera.tnr.video]: [on]
[persist.cne.feature]: [0]
[persist.cne.logging.qxdm]: [0]
[persist.data.iwlan.enable]: [false]
[persist.data.mode]: [concurrent]
[persist.data.netmgrd.qos.enable]: [true]
[persist.data.qmi.adb_logmask]: [0]
[persist.debug.coresight.config]: [stm-events]
[persist.debug.sf.statistics]: [1]
[persist.demo.hdmirotationlock]: [false]
[persist.dpm.feature]: [3]
[persist.eab.supported]: [0]
[persist.esdfs_sdcard]: [true]
[persist.fuse_sdcard]: [true]
[persist.gps.qc_nlp_in_use]: [0]
[persist.hwc.enable_vds]: [1]
[persist.hwc.mdpcomp.enable]: [true]
[persist.hwc.ptor.enable]: [true]
[persist.ims.disableADBLogs]: [2]
[persist.ims.disableDebugLogs]: [0]
[persist.ims.disableIMSLogs]: [0]
[persist.ims.disableQXDMLogs]: [0]
[persist.ims.rcs]: [false]
[persist.ims.volte]: [true]
[persist.ims.vt]: [false]
[persist.ims.vt.epdg]: [false]
[persist.mdpcomp.4k2kSplit]: [1]
[persist.mdpcomp_perfhint]: [50]
[persist.metadata_dynfps.disable]: [true]
[persist.mot.gps.assisted]: [false]
[persist.mot.gps.conf.from.sim]: [true]
[persist.mot.gps.smart_battery]: [1]
[persist.qcril_uim_vcc_feature]: [1]
[persist.qe]: [qe 1/1]
[persist.radio.0x9e_not_callname]: [1]
[persist.radio.RATE_ADAPT_ENABLE]: [1]
[persist.radio.REVERSE_QMI]: [0]
[persist.radio.ROTATION_ENABLE]: [1]
[persist.radio.VT_ENABLE]: [1]
[persist.radio.VT_HYBRID_ENABLE]: [1]
[persist.radio.VT_USE_MDM_TIME]: [0]
[persist.radio.adb_log_on]: [0]
[persist.radio.add_power_save]: [1]
[persist.radio.apm_sim_not_pwdn]: [1]
[persist.radio.apn_delay]: [5000]
[persist.radio.calls.on.ims]: [true]
[persist.radio.dfr_mode_set]: [1]
[persist.radio.domain.ps]: [0]
[persist.radio.eons.enabled]: [false]
[persist.radio.force_get_pref]: [1]
[persist.radio.jbims]: [1]
[persist.radio.mcfg_enabled]: [1]
[persist.radio.mcfg_noreset]: [1]
[persist.radio.mcfg_remote]: [1]
[persist.radio.mcfg_ver_num]: [0x04010512]
[persist.radio.mcfg_version]: [SUPER]
[persist.radio.mot_ecc_custid]: [common]
[persist.radio.mot_ecc_enabled]: [1]
[persist.radio.msgtunnel.start]: [true]
[persist.radio.mt_sms_ack]: [30]
[persist.radio.nitz_lons_0_0]: [MegaFon]
[persist.radio.nitz_lons_1_0]: []
[persist.radio.nitz_lons_2_0]: []
[persist.radio.nitz_lons_3_0]: []
[persist.radio.nitz_plmn_0]: [250 02]
[persist.radio.nitz_sons_0_0]: [MegaFon]
[persist.radio.nitz_sons_1_0]: []
[persist.radio.nitz_sons_2_0]: []
[persist.radio.nitz_sons_3_0]: []
[persist.radio.no_wait_for_card]: [1]
[persist.radio.oem_ind_to_both]: [0]
[persist.radio.relay_oprt_change]: [1]
[persist.radio.ril_payload_on]: [0]
[persist.radio.sglte_target]: [0]
[persist.radio.snapshot_enabled]: [1]
[persist.radio.snapshot_timer]: [22]
[persist.radio.videopause.mode]: [0]
[persist.rcs.presence.provision]: [0]
[persist.rcs.supported]: [0]
[persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_0]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_1]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_2]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_long_ons_3]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_plmn]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_0]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_1]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_2]: []
[persist.rild.nitz_short_ons_3]: []
[persist.rmnet.mux]: [enabled]
[persist.service.adb.enable]: [1]
[persist.service.debuggable]: [1]
[persist.service.lgospd.enable]: [false]
[persist.service.pcsync.enable]: [false]
[persist.speaker.prot.enable]: [false]
[persist.spkr.cal.duration]: [0]
[persist.sys.cnd.iwlan]: [0]
[persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib.2]: [libart.so]
[persist.sys.isUsbOtgEnabled]: [1]
[persist.sys.locale]: [en-RU]
[persist.sys.media.use-awesome]: [false]
[persist.sys.phonelock.mode]: [0]
[persist.sys.profiler_ms]: [0]
[persist.sys.purgeable_assets]: [1]
[persist.sys.qc.sub.rdump.on]: [1]
[persist.sys.scrollingcache]: [3]
[persist.sys.ssr.restart_level]: [ALL_ENABLE]
[persist.sys.timezone]: [Europe / Moscow]
[persist.sys.ui.hw]: [1]
[persist.sys.usb.config]: [mtp, adb]
[persist.sys.use_dithering]: [0]
[persist.sys.wfd.virtual]: [0]
[persist.timed.enable]: [true]
[persist.vt.supported]: [0]
[pm.sleep_mode]: [1]
[power.saving.mode]: [1]
[power_supply.wakeup]: [enable]
[qcom.bluetooth.soc]: [rome]
[qcom.bt.le_dev_pwr_class]: [1]
[qemu.hw.mainkeys]: [0]
[radio.atfwd.start]: [false]
[ril.baseband.config.ver_num]: [01.71]
[ril.baseband.config.version]: [SUPER_NA]
[ril.ecclist]: [911,112, * 911, # 911]
[ril.ecclist1]: [911,112, * 911, # 911]
[ril.lte.bc.config]: [50403807]
[ril.qcril_pre_init_lock_held]: [0]
[ril.radio.ctbk_inst]: [444]
[ril.radio.ctbk_val]: [1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,0]
[ril.subscription.types]: [RUIM]
[rild.libargs]: [-d / dev / smd0]
[rild.libpath]: [/vendor/lib64/libril-qc-qmi-1.so]
[rmtfs.msm_fsg]: [0]
[ro.HOME_APP_ADJ]: [1]
[ro.MAX_HIDDEN_APPS]: [42]
[ro.adb.secure]: [1]
[ro.allow.mock.location]: [0]
[ro.baseband]: [msm]
[ro.bluetooth.hfp.ver]: [1.6]
[ro.board.platform]: [msm8992]
[ro.boot.baseband]: [msm]
[ro.boot.bl_state]: [2]
[ro.boot.bootdevice]: [f9824900.sdhci]
[ro.boot.bootloader]: [0xA01C]
[ro.boot.bootreason]: [reboot]
[ro.boot.btmacaddr]: [24: DA: 9B: 1B: 67: E9]
[ro.boot.build_vars]: [black]
[ro.boot.carrier]: [retus]
[ro.boot.cid]: [0x9]
[ro.boot.device]: [clark]
[ro.boot.fsg-id]: []
[ro.boot.hardware]: [qcom]
[ro.boot.hardware.sku]: [XT1575]
[ro.boot.hwrev]: [0x83C0]
[ro.boot.mode]: [normal]
[ro.boot.powerup_reason]: [0x00004000]
[ro.boot.radio]: [0x2]
[ro.boot.secure_hardware]: [1]
[ro.boot.serialno]: [TA084031Z6]
[ro.boot.wifimacaddr]: [24: DA: 9B: 1B: 67: EA, 24: DA: 9B: 1B: 67: EB]
[ro.boot.write_protect]: [0]
[ro.bootimage.build.date]: [Tue Nov 3 04:58:04 CST 2015]
[ro.bootimage.build.date.utc]: [1446548284]
[ro.bootimage.build.fingerprint]: [motorola / clark_retus / clark: 6.0 / MPH24.49-18 / 18: user / release-keys]
[ro.bootloader]: [0xA01C]
[ro.bootmode]: [normal]
[ro.bootreason]: [reboot]
[ro.bug2go.magickeys]: [24,26]
[ro.build.characteristics]: [default]
[ro.build.date]: [Tue Nov 3 04:55:39 CST 2015]
[ro.build.date.utc]: [1446548139]
[ro.build.description]: [clark_retus-user 6.0 MPH24.49-18 18 release-keys]
[ro.build.display.id]: [TruPureXMM 2.5]
[ro.build.fingerprint]: [motorola / clark_retus / clark: 6.0 / MPH24.49-18 / 18: user / release-keys]
[ro.build.flavor]: [clark_retus-user]
[ro.build.host]: [ilclbld87]
[ro.build.id]: [TruPureXMM 2.5]
[ro.build.product]: [clark]
[ro.build.selinux]: [1]
[ro.build.tags]: [release-keys]
[ro.build.type]: [userdebug]
[ro.build.user]: [hudsoncm]
[ro.build.version.all_codenames]: [REL]
[ro.build.version.base_os]: []
[ro.build.version.codename]: [REL]
[ro.build.version.full]: [Blur_Version.24.11.18.clark_retus.retus.en.US]
[ro.build.version.incremental]: [18]
[ro.build.version.preview_sdk]: [0]
[ro.build.version.release]: [6.0]
[ro.build.version.sdk]: [23]
[ro.build.version.security_patch]: [2015-11-01]
[ro.carrier]: [retus]
[ro.com.google.clientidbase]: [android-motorola]
[ro.com.google.clientidbase.am]: [android-motorola]
[ro.com.google.clientidbase.gmm]: [android-motorola]
[ro.com.google.clientidbase.ms]: [android-motorola]
[ro.com.google.clientidbase.yt]: [android-motorola]
[ro.com.google.gmsversion]: [6.0_r1]
[ro.config.alarm_alert]: [Oxygen.ogg]
[ro.config.hw_power_saving]: [1]
[ro.config.nocheckin]: [1]
[ro.config.notification_sound]: [Moto.ogg]
[ro.config.ringtone]: [Moto.ogg]
[ro.config.vc_call_vol_steps]: [8]
[ro.crypto.state]: [unencrypted]
[ro.dalvik.vm.native.bridge]: [0]
[ro.data.large_tcp_window_size]: [true]
[ro.debuggable]: [0]
[ro.expect.recovery_id]: [0x939ac0423edbf12a94bba12b4e4032e3f1dd71800000000000000000000000]
[ro.feralab.engine]: [19]
[ro.floatingtouch.available]: [1]
[ro.fm.transmitter]: [false]
[ro.frp.pst]: [/ dev / block / bootdevice / by-name / frp]
[ro.gps.agps_provider]: [1]
[ro.hardware]: [qcom]
[ro.hdmi.enable]: [true]
[ro.hw.device]: [clark]
[ro.hw.hwrev]: [0x83C0]
[ro.hw.radio]: [0x2]
[ro.hw.revision]: [p3c]
[ro.hwui.drop_shadow_cache_size]: [6]
[ro.hwui.gradient_cache_size]: [1]
[ro.hwui.layer_cache_size]: [48]
[ro.hwui.path_cache_size]: [32]
[ro.hwui.r_buffer_cache_size]: [8]
[ro.hwui.text_large_cache_height]: [1024]
[ro.hwui.text_large_cache_width]: [2048]
[ro.hwui.text_small_cache_height]: [1024]
[ro.hwui.text_small_cache_width]: [1024]
[ro.hwui.texture_cache_flushrate]: [0.4]
[ro.hwui.texture_cache_size]: [72]
[ro.kernel.android.checkjni]: [0]
[ro.kernel.checkjni]: [0]
[ro.kick.logcopy]: [reboot]
[ro.lge.proximity.delay]: [25]
[ro.manufacturedate]: [Unknown]
[ro.max.fling_velocity]: [12000]
[ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap]: [8000000]
[ro.media.enc.aud.bps]: [13300]
[ro.media.enc.aud.ch]: [1]
[ro.media.enc.aud.codec]: [qcelp]
[ro.media.enc.aud.fileformat]: [qcp]
[ro.media.enc.aud.hz]: [8000]
[ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps]: [8000000]
[ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality]: [100]
[ro.min.fling_velocity]: [7000]
[ro.min_freq_0]: [384000]
[ro.min_freq_4]: [384000]
[ro.min_pointer_dur]: [8]
[ro.mot.build.customerid]: [retus]
[ro.mot.build.version.sdk_int]: [22]
[ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay]: [1000]
[ro.mot.ignore_csim_appid]: [true]
[ro.opengles.version]: [196609]
[ro.partial.display]: [true]
[ro.pip.gated]: [0]
[ro.product.board]: [msm8992]
[ro.product.brand]: [motorola]
[ro.product.cpu.abi]: [arm64-v8a]
[ro.product.cpu.abilist]: [arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
[ro.product.cpu.abilist32]: [armeabi-v7a, armeabi]
[ro.product.cpu.abilist64]: [arm64-v8a]
[ro.product.device]: [clark]
[ro.product.display]: [Moto X Pure Edition]
[ro.product.locale]: [en-US]
[ro.product.manufacturer]: [motorola]
[ro.product.model]: [XT1575]
[ro.product.name]: [clark_retus]
[ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype]: [none]
[ro.qc.sdk.audio.ssr]: [false]
[ro.qc.sdk.camera.facialproc]: [false]
[ro.qc.sdk.gestures.camera]: [false]
[ro.qc.sdk.sensors.gestures]: [true]
[ro.qualcomm.cabl]: [0]
[ro.revision]: [p3c0]
[ro.ril.disable.power.collapse]: [0]
[ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix]: [1]
[ro.ril.enable.a52]: [0]
[ro.ril.enable.a53]: [1]
[ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband]: [1]
[ro.ril.enable.gea3]: [1]
[ro.ril.enable.sdr]: [1]
[ro.ril.gprsclass]: [12]
[ro.ril.hep]: [1]
[ro.ril.hsdpa.category]: [8]
[ro.ril.hsupa.category]: [6]
[ro.ril.hsxpa]: [3]
[ro.ril.power_collapse]: [1]
[ro.ril.svdo]: [false]
[ro.ril.svlte1x]: [false]
[ro.runtime.firstboot]: [1453281880885]
[ro.secure]: [1]
[ro.serialno]: [TA084031Z6]
[ro.setupwizard.mode]: [OPTIONAL]
[ro.sf.lcd_density]: [480]
[ro.telephony.call_ring.delay]: [0]
[ro.telephony.call_ring.multiple]: [false]
[ro.telephony.default_network]: [10]
[ro.url.legal]: [http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-phone-legal.html]
[ro.url.legal.android_privacy]: [http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/privacy.html]
[ro.usb.bpt]: [2ee5]
[ro.usb.bpt_adb]: [2ee6]
[ro.usb.bpteth]: [2ee7]
[ro.usb.bpteth_adb]: [2ee8]
[ro.usb.host]: [1]
[ro.usb.mtp]: [2e82]
[ro.usb.mtp_adb]: [2e76]
[ro.usb.ptp]: [2e83]
[ro.usb.ptp_adb]: [2e84]
[ro.use_data_netmgrd]: [true]
[ro.vendor.at_library]: [libqti-at.so]
[ro.vendor.extension_library]: [libqti-perfd-client.so]
[ro.vendor.gt_library]: [libqti-gt.so]
[ro.vold.umsdirtyratio]: [20]
[ro.wifi.channels]: []
[ro.zygote]: [zygote64_32]
[selinux.reload_policy]: [1]
[service.bootanim.exit]: [1]
[supolicy.loaded]: [1]
[sys.boot_completed]: [1]
[sys.bootbroadcast_completed]: [1]
[sys.games.gt.prof]: [0]
[sys.keymaster.loaded]: [true]
[sys.listeners.registered]: [true]
[sys.mot_settings_secure_version]: [1]
[sys.oem_unlock_allowed]: [1]
[sys.runtime.restart.times]: [0]
[sys.settings_global_version]: [2]
[sys.settings_secure_version]: [3]
[sys.settings_system_version]: [1]
[sys.sysctl.extra_free_kbytes]: [94400]
[sys.sysctl.tcp_def_init_rwnd]: [60]
[sys.usb.config]: [mtp, adb]
[sys.usb.ffs.ready]: [1]
[sys.usb.rps_mask]: [08]
[sys.usb.state]: [mtp, adb]
[sys.usb_uicc.enabled]: [0]
[tcmd.blan.interface]: [usb0]
[telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice]: [1]
[touch.presure.scale]: [0.1]
[tunnel.audio.encode]: [false]
[tunnel.decode]: [false]
[use.voice.path.for.pcm.voip]: [true]
[vidc.debug.level]: [1]
[vidc.enc.dcvs.extra-buff-count]: [2]
[video.accelerate.hw]: [1]
[vold.has_adoptable]: [1]
[vold.post_fs_data_done]: [1]
[wc_transport.clean_up]: [0]
[wc_transport.force_hcidump]: [true]
[wc_transport.force_special_byte]: [true]
[wc_transport.hci_filter_status]: [1]
[wc_transport.in_ringbuf_log]: [true]
[wc_transport.out_ringbuf_log]: [true]
[wc_transport.ref_count]: [1]
[wc_transport.soc_initialized]: [1]
[wc_transport.start_hci]: [true]
[wifi.interface]: [wlan0]
[wifi.supplicant_scan_interval]: [900]
[windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec]: [90]
[windowsmgr.support_rotation_270]: [true]
[wlan.driver.status]: [ok]
[zram.disksize]: [1263]

Rep: (164)
Write who put your impressions prize.

Rep: (219)
Sony c4 firmware 5.1 stock, put it purely for the sake of experiment, the first thing I noticed the program opens faster, I will continue to watch later I will unsubscribe

Rep: (82)
Please correct the header, on the version updated:
Current Beta Version: 0.19-beta9
Beta Release Date: 2016-02-09

Post has been editedle] [ - 15.02.16, 09:19

Rep: (3898)
* le] [ Well so lay it here.
P.S. I downloaded from xda beta9, installed it, it did not start up automatically, only with tambourines. Repacked the patch, now starts automatically after reboot, wait 2-3 minutes, go to sd card / Android and look at the bottom of the FDE.txt file, open it and at the bottom should be the text FDE status - OK, everything works.
Download:Attached fileFera Droid 0.19 beta9.zip(1.65 MB)

From myself: after applying the patch parameters, the free RAM jumped from 350 to 500, the body became smoother and faster, it remains to check the effect on the battery. In general, thanks to the author for the work done.
Lenovo P780 8gb / 4.4.2 / Miui Multirom v7-6.1.28 CN +
And yes, here is a rollback from this patch:Attached fileFDE-uninstaller.zip(730.98 KB)

Post has been editedctas8888 - 21.02.16, 17:34

Rep: (148)
* ctas8888
There is no OK in the file itself, but the overall performance and memory is raised.

: rolleyes: Dear readers of this topic! Can anyone have experience installing this tvikerkombaina®L Speed ​​Hyper Optimizer (Post samnehodi # 42079734)
Does it make sense to use the improver discussed here along with LSpeed? I kaats will clash ..?

Rep: (148)
* TOL-IK,
While normal flight. Init did not clean, it is worth another android tweaker 2 .. You need to look at the battery. In the subject, by the way, the sider is also built in! But not very aggressive. Entropy rises smoothly ..

* Frost41,
Pasibki for turnips and for the response! LSpeed, I’m quite happy with it, but you can try this optimizer! While not in the topic, how does it work ..? Adds tweaks to init.d or build.prop rules or both of them..LS extreme apk versions only change the sysctl.conf file and that's it, and the initial console versions add everything through init.d

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 05:01