Check in: 21.08.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Attached Image

All postsabout discussing and supporting widgetsautomatically deleted

Topic rules
Attached Image

Related Topics
Instructions
How to restart the TV: the TV should be turned on, hold the power button on the Smart-console until the Smart TV logo appears. The method for some reason does not work for a standard push-button console and does not work for the power button on the TV itself.
Firmware
Widgets
Important!
Starting with firmware version 1442 and higher, on J-series TVs
rollback of firmware to earlier versions blocked by the manufacturer.
If you upgrade to firmware 1442 (and above), you will lose the ability to install widgets (readhere)
For phone
Accessories
Useful

Change history
March 2019
Attached Image

> Added Full Screen Test

> Added instruction - Minimum speed for viewing 4K UHD

K
Attention! The browser is not intended for viewing video content - a time limit is programmed,
and also the TV memory fills up very quickly! Do NOT watch videos and stuff with the built-in TV browser!

Picture
Topics Curator |© Vitaliy Leer
Picture

Post has been editedVitaly Leer - 24.04.19, 11:44
Reason for editing: Regarding Twitch
klich007
Message#42
10.12.16, 15:26
Cognac Seele heilt
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 6382
Check in: 12.11.13
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

M
leshasistleft the post of curator. thanks for the work you've done

--------------------
Or we ... Or us ... It's simple ... Therefore, kill with a smile.
iRounder
Message#43
14.12.16, 19:33
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 217
Check in: 29.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

StanUn @ 12/14/16, 19:22*
Originally localized smarthab like Belarus - no game tab

Thank.

Maybe someone had a positive experience?

M
Check outResource Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonPicture

Post has been editedklich007 - 15.12.16, 19:20
Reason for editing: Removed overclocking

--------------------
Samsung 40J6390.
serkhay
Message#44
17.12.16, 08:32
Local
[online]

Messages 215
Check in: 06.11.14
Asus MeMO Pad HD 7

Recently purchased TV UE40K6550AU. I watch cable digital TV on it. It seems to be all normal, but began to notice that the image on all channels is slightly cropped. I began to find out what the reason was and it turned out that there is such a setting "Fit to screen", which shows an uncropped image, but it is disabled by default and disabled. After googling, it turned out that this setting is active only for HD channels. Indeed, HD channels are not cut off now, but what about SD channels? Yes, not much is clipped, but the feeling of non-ideality does not leave. I have a question, is it all samsung? How do you live with this and is there a solution? Maybe a third-party widget to install?

I repeat the question. I would be grateful if someone could help. In the service menu there are no settings that affect this?

M
Check outResource Rules!
4.13. It is forbidden to publish messages aimed at only raising the topic in the list and not bearing a semantic load, for example: “doesn’t anyone really know?” Or “an!”. (in the "Flea market" section has its own rules)

Post has been editedklich007 - 17.12.16, 12:00
dartves
Message#45
06.01.17, 13:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 15.09.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Hello! In my TV UE49KU6400, when playing with an internal player via an external HDD in most 4K content, periodic (0-3 times per minute) small scatterings (pixelation / artifacts) images (for a fraction of a second) into rather large pixels (1x1cm) occur - they can be as 2-3 pixels, and a handful of almost a third of the screen ... In most cases - dynamic scenes (65%), but there are also on static (35%). I also observed the same artifacts several times when viewing 4K online through a TV browser (the site did not remember, but what is important is that you can discard the malfunction of the HDD).
As an example of content - the Narcos Season 1 series, the film "Survivor", etc. And these pixel scatterings occur the same in the same moments - as if you are watching a curve / broken movie file. But at the same time when playing on a PC - everything is ok.
According to the settings - I tried all their combinations and modes, on / off the floating device, etc. - gives nothing.
I must say that in 720 / 1080p there are no problems at all from any sources.
With 4K video through MEGOGO, OKKO applications, through a browser on Youtube and via HDMI 2.0 from a computer to TV using MPCalso there are no problems(in the latter case, even with those films with which there are problems when playing through the HDD with an internal player). Also, there are no problems with part of 4K content (30% +) when playing through the HDD with an internal player (Batman vs Seperman, Capitan Philips, etc.)
You can find out what is the problem and how to treat it?
Screenshots attached:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Pictures clean under spoiler

Post has been editedklich007 - 06.01.17, 21:17

--------------------
-Samsung Galaxy S7 + Ostry KC06A.
-PS4 Pro 7208B + Samsung 49 "LED 4K UHD Smart TV
-PC: Core i5 [email protected] + GTX1080OC @ 2076 \ 11530 + 16GB + MSI Z97 GAMING 5 + SSD SAMSUNG M.2 960 EVO 500GB
phntms
Message#46
16.02.17, 18:18
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 15.12.15

Good day,
Dear forum users, help, please, with advice.
(The original message was also opened on a friendly forum.http://forum.samez.eu/…1487143432#1487143432)
My UE40KU6079 was purchased and used in the Czech Republic. Six months ago, he added Russian to SM, and there were no problems. Recently updated to the latest firmware (1163). And I pulled an impure to reset. Now does not want to receive a privacy policy. Writes a type of problem with the Internet and in error (2014506-1)
Smart Hub Connection Test gives an error (>) (ERR40001)
I tried many recommendations, namely:
Region - PANEURO
WIFI REGION - E
Language Set - CIS,
PnPLanguage - RUS
OTA Support - General
Then I did a Factory Reset and changed the values ​​I made:
RS-232 Jack - Debug and Watchdog - Off (after factory reset, these values ​​are returned to default values)
When I switch to Advanced SM, I do not have LOCAL SET, so I can’t choose anything there. This is another question, how so? Why is it not?

And of course I installed TunnelBear and Connectify.
The TV is completely violet where it goes online in France, Spain, Germany or the Czech Republic. The result is the same everywhere. The fact that a bunch of TunnelBear and Connectify works is tested on other devices by GeoIP.

Dear forum users, give some more practical advice where to look and what to do. Using SmartTV as a regular TV set, especially in the Czech Republic, is somehow not very cool.
Thank you in advance!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Screenshots remove under spoiler!

Post has been editedklich007 - 16.02.17, 20:38
Reason for editing: Spoiler
Strider924
Message#47
18.02.17, 09:12
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 46
Check in: 11.11.14

So it is not in the extended menu. For example, in the MRT Option, all parameters are loaded, but I don’t need it.
Attached Image
M
We remove screens under spoiler

Post has been editedklich007 - 18.02.17, 10:50
klich007
Message#48
18.02.17, 18:48
Cognac Seele heilt
[offline]

Messages 6382
Check in: 12.11.13
Motorola Moto Z2 Force

M
Dear users. Stop flooding and offtopic. Topic cleaned.

--------------------
Or we ... Or us ... It's simple ... Therefore, kill with a smile.
lik81
Message#49
11.03.17, 22:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 133
Check in: 03.04.08

rashik90 @ 03.11.17, 16:47*
And it is possible to lay out approximate lights
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
M
Images clean under spoiler!

Post has been editedklich007 - 12.03.17, 07:36
LittlePlanet
Message#50
24.03.17, 21:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 05.06.15

Guys, do not tell me why when I ship movies through forkplayer, then in 1080 I have a constant load speed is not enough.
In 720 it loads well.
If I run a 1080 movie in any application from the official smart TV, it loads without problems.
How to solve this problem?

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.16. Forbidden answer without text (smile, including text smiles). And also the answers, consisting only of smiles, or overloaded by them (more than three smiles in one message), in all sections, except for the section "Breaker".

Post has been editedMyppp - 24.03.17, 23:01
bilak0
Message#51
30.03.17, 17:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 16.11.15

Good day, is it possible to read the list of satellite TV channels in the hands of the Samsung ue40k5500au TV do not enter?

M
Check outResource Rules!
3.1. The official language of the resource is Russian.

Post has been editedklich007 - 31.03.17, 06:58
Br_ba
Message#52
08.04.17, 04:27
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 518
Check in: 28.01.17

I do not understand what prevents my smartphone from seeing TV on Yulyutuz and take a signal from it and give it to the music center.

Sp1 @ 04/07/17, 19:10*
The brand of the phone interferes, for the full use of the function of mirror, the phone must be samsung

And here is mirroring. "ScreenMirroring" is the brand name of the masculine display of the gadget on the TV screen in models up to 14 years. In models of the 15-16 years, it is replaced by two features:
1. Mobile to TV- display the screen of the mobile device on TV.
2. TV to Mobile- Display TV screen on your mobile device.
And the man desired that his smart act as a BT router - take the sound from the TV and route it to the music. Centre.
This is possible if:
1. TV younger than 14th year.
2. Series supportsTV to Mobile - Mirroring
3. Smart also supportsTV to Mobile - Mirroring(i know galaxy s6 and s7)

If the above-mentioned conditions are observed and one wants to use a smart one, then it is bought, for example, such a BT dongle - like my
aliexpress.com__Wireless Audio Receiver for iPhone Tablet PC H-166 Bluetooth Audio Receiver For iPhone Tablet PC
Wireless Audio Receiver for iPhone Tablet PC H-166 Bluetooth Audio Receiver For iPhone Tablet PC
Attached Image

- stuck in RCA muses. center - mates with smart, on smart inQuick connectchooseTV to Mobile deviceand forward ....
GalaxyS6 TV to Mobile device
Attached Image

But use smart for the sake of sound output to the music. center, and even if the wire - it's izvart still that IMHO ...
And if the family is watching TV, and you got a call and you have to answer ....
Is not it easier to go broke at 500 rubles for Toslink ->RCA, coaxial adapter - converter and use available on TVDigital Audio Out (Optical)?

On TV Digital Audio Out (Optical) ->on Toslink the input of such an adapter converteraliexpress.com ___Digital Optic Coaxial RCA Toslink Signal to Analog Audio Converter Adapterwith its RCA (Left, Right) output ->RCA input (Left, Right) music. center.
Here is myDigital Optic Coaxial RCA Toslink Signal to Analog Audio Converter Adapterfor telly lying around.
Digital Optic Coaxial RCA Toslink Signal to Analog Audio Converter Adapter
Attached Image

The truth is, I get hooked on his exitBluetake Technology Co., Ltd. Bluetooth Class I EDR USB Adapter BT007SX
Bluetake Technology Co., Ltd. Bluetooth Class I EDR USB Adapter BT007SX
Attached Image

and through it BT headphonesBluetake Technology Co., Ltd i-PHONO mini BT450Rx Bluetooth Stereo Headphone.
Bluetake Technology Co., Ltd i-PHONO mini BT450Rx Bluetooth Stereo Headphone.
Attached Image

In this situation, you can get a feature (which is not achievable even if there is a headphone output on TV) - the volume in the ears and on the telly are adjusted independently (unless of course the ears have a volume control as mine).

Post has been editedBr_ba - 08.04.17, 08:41

--------------------
Breaking bad
ozols1
Message#53
14.05.17, 01:43
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 28.01.14

But w to décourt Іndіаtіоn оf Vіdeeoranel іn еrvісе menu - аkаlе Tour 55А1МU0QК?

55 - Daganon Inichex (space)
A - Vendor (producer)
And - ѕамѕmung Діѕрlу
D - СМО (Сhімеі Иннуух / Сhіlіn /)
L - AUO (AU Ortronis)
R - AUO (AU Ortronis)
І - СРТ (Сhunghwа Рісturе Tubе)
P - СМІ (Сhіmеі Innоlux)
H - HЅrr Dіsрlau
Ѕ - Ѕhаrр / (Ѕамѕнг Сhіna?)
B - Beііііng Ortoëlstrónісѕ

1 - Rane frankensu (eccentricity on the matrix)
6 - 50 (60Нz)
1 - 100 (120Hz)
2 - 200 (240Нz) - [100Нz mаtrіх + Ѕнанін Васklіght ->Rtrоbé effest]

M - Ranel coa_tіng (property)
M - Mt Eue Fіlter
A - Antiglare
U - Ultra Clayer

U - Resolutive (resolution)
F - Full НD,
Н - НD reаdu,
U - Ulthra HD

0 - Generatio p (Held)
0 -
1 -
2 -
9 -

Q - ВLU (ВасkLіght Unіt) -
C - CCFL (colladotto fluorescent laser)
L - LED,
D - Dеrсt LЕD,
E - Edge Led,
V - Vеrісal Edge LЕD (аbоvе аnd belоw) / Tvо Ñіdе Edge lеd
Ѕ - Ѕіде bу ѕіde ЛЕD (lеft & rіght) / Ѕіngle ѕіde ЛЕD
EN - Evan hоrіzоntаl,
RH - Roundaborіzоntаl,
Q - Quantum Dotѕ,

K - Model Yer
K - 2016,
Ј - 2015,
H - 2014,
M
Read theForum Rules- Check outForum Rules!

3.1. The official forum language - Russian. The official language of the forum is Russian.
3.2. All posts must be written in Cyrillic. All messages must be written in Cyrillic.
Recommended to use the translation services.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 14.05.17, 10:18
velikashkin
Message#54
09.07.17, 21:42
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10026
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Dear participants.
The topic is under the control of the moderator. I ask you to refrain from personal transitions, flood, offtopic, minusovaniya reputation.
Please use the Complaint button to resolve all issues.

--------------------
velikashkin
Message#55
11.07.17, 08:49
[offline]

Messages 10026
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
This topic is not PR and does not support various widgets, but a discussion on Smart TV.
All questions on the performance ask their authors in QMS.

--------------------
sysinfo
Message#56
03.09.17, 14:37
Guru
[online]

Messages 4497
Check in: 20.12.14
HP iPAQ hw6915

roman72-452 @ 09/03/17, 2:57*
YouTube videos 4k go without brakes

Minimum internet speed to view4K UHDmust be at least35Mbps

Small explanations on the bit rate on the example of video service,
official page with comments and clarifications here:
https: //support.google...youtube/answer/1722171
Picture

Post has been editedVitaly Leer - 21.04.19, 17:48
mihadom
Message#57
06.09.17, 13:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 13052
Check in: 08.12.10
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

* telemah-09,
* sun.valeo,
M
Personal debate, please transfer to the PM
Cogito ergo sum
Message#58
11.09.17, 06:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 108
Check in: 29.05.15
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

A hundred years in the subject was not. In short: have you thought of a way to send the three letters of the sly Koreans with their application locks for the J version? The version is already clear, the stump is clear, 1500 (if it hasn’t been updated again, an infection. At one time, bypassed all the prohibitions in the settings, CM, router and others like them ... Gad} -)).
M
Check outForum Rules!1.6. Adhere to the already established culture of communication on the resourcesavagemessiahzine.com. We ourselves create a habitat.

Post has been editedmihadom - 11.09.17, 07:56

--------------------
Cujusvis hominis est errare, nullius nisi insipientis in errore perseverare
mihadom
Message#59
13.09.17, 12:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 13052
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

M
All fans argue, I ask you to transfer the disputes and personal clashes to the PM. Or everyone will go to the library, study and repeat the material covered.Resource rules
DarkZoneTrue
Message#60
14.09.17, 09:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 422
Check in: 16.08.11

Comrades. Who knows. There is a Samsung TV. UE60KU6000AW The region of sale is not for the RF, therefore the picture in picture does not work (at least Samsung’s support says so).
So you can somehow change this region to the Russian Federation? At initial setting, only another region is available, as well as Nigeria with Libya.
Is there Russian language.

5 pages back just wrote ((
Useless attempt to convey information number number N ...
"Please look in the cap, sometimes at least ((
This is a request to all new ones in the subject line and to all those who bought the Samsung device or just get acquainted with Tizen OS ... Well, or, if religion allows, use the search in the subject ..
Changing the region Smart Hubalready lost counting how many times threw this link here ... In the header there is a reference to this "friendly forum"
---Censorship--
M
I want to remind youResource rules
4.21. It is strictly forbidden to discuss the actions of representatives of the Administration. If you do not agree with the actions of the representatives of the Administration,contact any Moderator section in which the incident occurred, through the button "A complaint" , or to any Supermoderator. The complaint will be considered, and in the event that it is deemed reasonable, disciplinary measures will be applied to the representative of the Administration. If you have not received a response to the complaint from the Moderator or the Super Moderator for two or more days, please contact the special topic. Appeal against incorrect actions of representatives of the Administration
For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonA complaint under posts to add links to
Verbal warning.

Post has been editedmihadom - 14.09.17, 12:54

--------------------
I saw my wife on the shelf shampoo, the label says: "LENGTH AND STRENGTH." Of course, this is unlikely, but just in case, washed twice ...
mihadom
Message#61
16.09.17, 15:19
Guru
[offline]

Messages 13052
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

M
* cfif118
Resource rules
4.25. The publication of referral materials (links, coupons and code words, promotional codes) in any form is prohibited, and is equal to a commercial activity.
Tv

240 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 09:57