Transpeed MK809V / CX939 - Discussion | TV Stick on RK3128 chip

Rep: (6)
DiscussionTranspeed MK809V / CX939
PictureTV Stick on RK3128 chip
Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! DeviceMK809Vwithout Transpeed, this is a completely different device on another chip. Discussing it in this thread is inappropriate!
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Specifications:

Brand transpeed

-OS-Android 4.4
- CPU: Rockchip RK3128 28nm Quad Core / 1.2 GHz Powerful Quad-Core
-Graphic Processor: GPU Mali 400, 500Mhz, Support OpenGL ES 1.1 / 2.0 and OpenVG 1.1. (4 graphic cores)
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- 8GB internal storage (about 6.5 GB available to the user)
-Network: WiFi: 802.11 b, g, n
-Bluetooth 3.0
- Supports memory cards up to 32 GB (micro SD)
-Support video formats: Avi / Rm / Rmvb / Ts / Vob / Mkv / Mov / ISO / wmv / asf / flv / dat / mpg / mpeg
- Video codecs: H.264, VP8, MVC (1080P)
- Resolution: Full HD1080P
-Support audio formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG / AC3 ​​/ DDP / TrueHD / DTS / DTS / HD / FLAC / APE
-Support photo formats: HD JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG
/ Tif ...
-Text Formats: Support TXT, LRC, PDF, Html, Htm, EPUB ...
-Compatible with O.S. Windows XP, Window 7, iOS, Android
- Support DLNA, Wimo Protocol
- Office software support: WORD / EXCEL / PDF
- Multilingualism, including Russian language.
- Power: 100-240V Output: DC 5V / 2A
- Dimensions: 142x95x16mm
- Weight: 130g

Ports:
-1x HDMI1.4 Full HD 1920x1080P
-1x USB
-1x micro USB,
-1x slot for micro SD memory cards,
-1x OTG port
-1 * DC Port

A photo
MK809V
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Cx939
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedROXYMEN - 07.02.16, 15:54
Reason for editing: MK809V is another device.

Rep: (1)
I bought this unit and problems began. I turn - works! Reclosing only after about 30min. Lies completely de-energized 30 minutes - only if switched on and running. Of the three firmware laid out here came only on 08/01/2015. The device worked, and it became normal reboot. Parallel to beg in kitaychonka and its firmware - the result was the same as here laid out on 01.08.2015.
Extremely unstable working WiFi (only in the immediate vicinity of the access point). I reveal - look, the antenna is soldered properly (there are two solder points - weight and the actual antenna input, in my case they were soldered together). Those. antenna input proved to be short-circuited to the ground :( After correcting the WiFi works fine throughout the apartment!
Attached Image
The antenna must be soldered to the point "B"!
Attached Image

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.01.18, 15:18
Reason for editing: image under spoiler

Rep: (0)
PovNik @ 21.06.2016, 11:45*
I reveal - look, the antenna is soldered properly (there are two solder points - weight and the actual antenna input, in my case they were soldered together). Those. antenna input proved to be short-circuited to the ground :( After correcting the WiFi works fine throughout the apartment!

We will not be surprised, the typical Chinese assembly) but for the price like the rules.
And in the latch body remained intact? How to disassemble in order not to break off the snap ...

Post has been editede4e - 26.06.16, 11:21

e4e @ 26.06.16, 11:19*
How to disassemble in order not to break off the snap ...

Credit card open, slowly poddevat by YUSB and so round!)

Rep: (1)
I bought a second TV for another such device. Reveals - antenna again soldered properly :(

PovNik @ 13.07.16, 21:21*
I bought a second TV for another such device. Reveals - antenna again soldered properly :(

Seller had to change, I see he has this whole party.

ROXYMEN @ 15.07.2016, 10:05*
Seller had to change, I see he has this whole party.

I also shorted, the boom to correct)

Wifi antenna "raskorotil"
The body made a hole, put the paste is an additional radiator on full-time, tightened clamps ...
In general, after all, "tuning" looks like))
Attached Image

e4e @ 11.09.16, 11:33*
The body made a hole, put the paste is an additional radiator on full-time, tightened clamps ...

I've made this product 9 months ago. During this time it is switched on for 12-15 hours a day. And not once have I had no problems with overheating. No it is heated but not to a critical state. Therefore, here are adaptations to this whistle considered complete nonsense.

ROXYMEN @ 11.09.2016, 12:20*
I've made this product 9 months ago. During this time it is switched on for 12-15 hours a day. And not once have I had no problems with overheating. No it is heated but not to a critical state. Therefore, here are adaptations to this whistle considered complete nonsense.

Well, nonsense and nonsense, I do not really bother, but for the sake of interest ...
let's see who will live longer as bent - write)

Post has been editede4e - 12.09.16, 17:44

Rep: (7)
Herenoneym bought "Whistle", inside was the same as that ofPovnik board (XT-F809-V11).
After switching environment with Dalvik to ART device is stuck on loading eternal, but the firmware from the theme revived device.
Unpleasantly surprised that despite the 4 cores, with video playback youtube 720p system copes barely (hardware acceleration does not seem to use), upgrade from dual-core set-top box on RK3066 cebya not justified. o.O

Rep: (10)
PovNik @ 21.06.16, 11:45*

Proovod shielded coax soldered center point B, the screen to the point A.

e4e @ 13.06.16, 13:21*
The opinion of the radiator, and will not be worse?
those. also close half of the vents, and so that is not enough.
And whether it is warm in the cooler? Should I put it so, 809v whistle came a week ago, while working out of the box

This year is already the whistle! Summer at + 30 in the room worked. Nothing sawed (additional cooling) and still works ugh, ugh, ugh. Moreover, it is working 5-10 hours a day.

And I even broke a few months. I lay and without the use of stopped working. Power is supplied, but on TV is nothing.

Koristuyus Year once reflash of wood tsієї those ale pіslya firmware іnkoli zavisaє for a couple of seconds in the main od hd fіlmіv, remote in tsі seconds of inactivity. Pripustit scho peregrіvaєtsya putting fan od nouta. Mozhlivo Je mozhlivіst usunuti Stuck?

Guys Does anyone have any firmware with 5m android? Where can I get

Rep: (1030)
M
The topic is closed. Due to lack of interest

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19 23:59