Transpeed MK809V / CX939 - Discussion | TV Stick on RK3128 chip

Rep: (6)
DiscussionTranspeed MK809V / CX939
PictureTV Stick on RK3128 chip
Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! DeviceMK809Vwithout Transpeed, this is a completely different device on another chip. Discussing it in this thread is inappropriate!
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Specifications:

Brand transpeed

-OS-Android 4.4
- CPU: Rockchip RK3128 28nm Quad Core / 1.2 GHz Powerful Quad-Core
-Graphic Processor: GPU Mali 400, 500Mhz, Support OpenGL ES 1.1 / 2.0 and OpenVG 1.1. (4 graphic cores)
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- 8GB internal storage (about 6.5 GB available to the user)
-Network: WiFi: 802.11 b, g, n
-Bluetooth 3.0
- Supports memory cards up to 32 GB (micro SD)
-Support video formats: Avi / Rm / Rmvb / Ts / Vob / Mkv / Mov / ISO / wmv / asf / flv / dat / mpg / mpeg
- Video codecs: H.264, VP8, MVC (1080P)
- Resolution: Full HD1080P
-Support audio formats: MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG / AC3 ​​/ DDP / TrueHD / DTS / DTS / HD / FLAC / APE
-Support photo formats: HD JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG
/ Tif ...
-Text Formats: Support TXT, LRC, PDF, Html, Htm, EPUB ...
-Compatible with O.S. Windows XP, Window 7, iOS, Android
- Support DLNA, Wimo Protocol
- Office software support: WORD / EXCEL / PDF
- Multilingualism, including Russian language.
- Power: 100-240V Output: DC 5V / 2A
- Dimensions: 142x95x16mm
- Weight: 130g

Ports:
-1x HDMI1.4 Full HD 1920x1080P
-1x USB
-1x micro USB,
-1x slot for micro SD memory cards,
-1x OTG port
-1 * DC Port

A photo
MK809V
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Cx939
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedROXYMEN - 07.02.16, 15:54
Reason for editing: MK809V is another device.

* e4e Worse will not be exact, but lost the compactness and appearance! Mzhb you whistle on amlodzhik processor?

Rep: (0)
ROXYMEN @ 13.06.2016, 13:40*
* e4e Worse will not be exact, but lost the compactness and appearance! Mzhb you whistle on amlodzhik processor?

The main thing that would not have been worse)) you need the reliability of the ... appearance did not care ... no chip rk3128 transpeed who specifically did not take amlogic805 more powerful because of the heat, the plans to put the car. While connected to the pioneer avh-x8500bt arliberator

The boys and another question, no program to get off the whistle, but what ... Just unplug the power cord? Who as he lives? How long it will live) ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editede4e - 13.06.16, 16:56

e4e @ 13.06.16, 16:25*
The boys and another question, no program to get off the whistle, but what ... Just unplug the power cord? Who as he lives? How long it will live) ...

Already once sewn, as bottles on the logo is not loaded, I Do not Know if disconnected from the mains fault, but after flashing this does not happen again.

Rep: (0)
ROXYMEN @ 13.06.2016, 22:02*
Already once sewn, as bottles on the logo is not loaded, I Do not Know if disconnected from the mains fault, but after flashing this does not happen again.

But how and where to see the version of the firmware? What to stitch? Stable work?

e4e @ 14.06.16, 21:58*
But how and where to see the version of the firmware? What to stitch? Stable work?

Last, there is a cap! Problems are found!

Post has been editedROXYMEN - 14.06.16, 22:23

Rep: (1)
I have a problem: in the red light is on and all ... There are solutions?

PS. Already working! But all erased ... and WIFI, the settings are not turned on! I will try to sew ...

Post has been editedyurais - 15.06.16, 16:27

yurais @ 15.06.16, 09:11*
I have a problem: in the red light is on and all ... There are solutions?

She should burn always with the power on!

I want to sew, but the computer does not find my device !!!
As I do:
1. Install the driver
2. Run the program RKBatchTool_v.1.8_RUS.
3. Then, the cable connected to OTG (try 1 and 2) of the input device and holding the Reset button to connect the other end to the USB computer. On the device has lighted up the red lamp.
4. The program is not my device .... I have different cable, USB ports and nothing did not help !!!

PS. HP windose Manager devices can not find my device. Why? What am I doing wrong?
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedyurais - 16.06.16, 09:38

yurais @ 16.06.16, 09:18*
I want to sew, but the computer does not find my device !!!

Chip exactly RK? To push the button, you know about the body?

Before the appearance of glitches device name was "rk312x_R_BOX_ANDROID4.4.4-SDK_v1.0.0", think exactly rk312x ... But why the computer does not see him?

Post has been editedyurais - 16.06.16, 09:51

yurais @ 16.06.16, 09:47*
Before the appearance of glitches device name was "rk312x_R_BOX_ANDROID4.4.4-SDK_v1.0.0", think exactly rk312x ... But why the computer does not see him?

Button is pushed on the board? Assorted body?

ROXYMEN @ 16.06.2016, 08:52*
Button is pushed on the board? Assorted body?

Yes, the body made out! Key pinch and hold down until the Connect the other end of the cable to your computer's USB and another 10 seconds, but nothing happens !!!

Posted 06/16/2016 11:00:

When you connect to a computer your TV Stick TV-Stick device in your computer distpechere devices once displayed?

yurais @ 16.06.2016, 19:55*
When you connect to a computer your TV Stick TV-Stick device in your computer distpechere devices once displayed?

Yes, that's so
Attached Image

And turns green in the program!
Attached Image

You can not shove the nest yuzb cable? It is necessary that at the side near the flash card reader! And by the way that the cable is included too, it is not suitable, since it only feeds the device. It should be another cable, it is better on the phone!

ROXYMEN @ 16.06.2016, 10:28*
You can not shove the nest yuzb cable? It is necessary that at the side near the flash card reader! And by the way that the cable is included too, it is not suitable, since it only feeds the device. It should be another cable, it is better on the phone!

Thanks for the help!
But the device is not working} -)
A power supply is further connected, or only one cable for YUSB?

yurais @ 16.06.16, 11:37*
A power supply is further connected, or only one cable for YUSB?

One cable! And the reason for rewriting what you do is? Are you sure you snachplo press the button, then connect yuzb and release the button on the board?

ROXYMEN @ 16.06.2016, 10:39*
One cable! And the reason for rewriting what you do is? Are you sure you snachplo press the button, then connect yuzb and release the button on the board?

The reason is that all erased and now dooooolgo loaded, is not included WIFI area, settings, etc. shorter Android glyuknul ...
Problem: в„–1 Comp (tried 3-oh) did not see my Transpeed MK809V ...
Question: if not to pinch the button on the card, the computer sees a device?
PS. Can I have a button does not work?

yurais @ 16.06.16, 11:49*
the computer sees a device?
PS. Can I have a button does not work?

Does not see. Still I recommend if the device still loaded, then just throw in the factory settings.

Rep: (578)
yurais @ 16.06.2016, 13:49*
Question: if not to pinch the button on the card, the computer sees a device?
Just you and I wanted to ask the same question.
Pull your laptop to a TV set. Connect the apparatus to a TV set and also to noutu.
If there is no reaction to the button, try theSo

Post has been editedDiman_3452 - 16.06.16, 11:59

That's the problem в„–2, I can not open the settings window simply closes !!! Maybe there is some HARDRESET?

Rep: (578)
* yurais, Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta / Beelink i68 - Discussion (Post Diman_3452 # 46894782)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19 23:59