Rep: (2)
DiscussionBravis trend
PictureBravis trend
Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ Devdb / bravis_trend
Support for multiple SIM cards: 2
Operating system: Android 5.1
Processor: Quad Spreadtrum SC7731 (1.3 GHz)
Dimensions and weight: 145 x 71.5 x 8.3 mm
Phone Form Factor: Touch Monoblock
Display: 5 ", IPS, touch screen, capacitive
Resolution: 1280x720
Ringing signals: Vibrate
Polyphonic ring tones
MP3 as a call
Main camera: 5 megapixel, autofocus, LED-flash
Front: 2 Mp
GSM standard: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G: 850/2100 MHz
The dimensions of the SIM card: Micro-SIM, Plain
memory function Operational: 1 GB
Built-in 8 GB
Memory Card Support: microSD (up to 32GB)
Organizer: Calendar, Alarm, Reminders, Notes, Calculator
Call management: Dialed / missed / received calls
Speakerphone
Vibrating alert
Entertainment: Media player, FM-radio, PlayMarket, Google maps
Working with SMS messages
Mms
Internet WAP
GPRS
3G
Edge
Wireless technology Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0
3D screen and 3D camera No
Power Battery capacity 2000 mAh
Package Contents: Phone Bravis, USB cable, Charger, Headset, User Manual, Warranty Card
Color: Black
12 months warranty

Overview
Photo
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey164 - 09.04.16, 22:52

Rep: (1)
kavkiskav @ 19.01.2016, 00:35*
I do not see my Wi-Fi network by scanning networks

and here again - I can already see that in the focus ...
But most importantly, he found from what sits bistro battery (here is it's not the device, but in 5 androede): always iskas Wi-Fi network. From, and if you want to extend the life of your phone from zaradki to charge, you can viklyuchit (uncheck) "Always look for the network 's menu funktsС–С— Advanced Wi-Fi menu. Now I Trend rabotaС”t not chesov 5 max., And 2 days for the same usage.

Post has been editedkavkiskav - 21.01.16, 23:28

Rep: (16)
ASky9 @ 21.01.2016, 18:32*
By the way that's fun "internal Memory" namely as a 4 gig SD card opredelyaetya and SD card is the same place and as a opredelyaetya SDmemori0.

Perhaps that is why the application is not physically transferred to the external memory card, despite the fact that there is such a button is pressed, and "Hue" migration process ...

hosstes @ 18.01.2016, 21:23*
With NAVITEL do not want to be friends, companions catches and coordinates shows

Tuned! the problem was in the program, the latest version of Navitel for some reason refused to work correctly! All the problems with GPS navigation ischezli with the installation of a previous version of Navitel!
Who cares version Navitel 9.3.0.195 is the version I have consistently worked!

Rep: (1)
tell me what Chinese Bravis copied on this model? I can not find the cover on it

Rep: (12)
* Mystery Shopper, Oh my God. Any take 5 inch.

Rep: (103)
Mystery Shopper @ 23.01.2016, 17:44*
I can not find the cover on it

this took
to push
perfect fit

Rep: (0)
Those who have the device on hand skinte pzhl backup want to try a custom firmware: happy:

on the cover, here on the site bought Babe
podoshol great: happy:

Rep: (8)
Tell me, what kind of a slot for SIM-cards support 3G? SIM1 or SIM2?

Help restore the phone the day before yesterday received it (Bravis Trend) installed all your applications and Ruth Kingroot through and then removed the program through Kingroot SuperSu Mee everything was ok
By a curious yesterday went into rekaveri and erased all dannye.Potom I still re-installed all your applications and Ruth when he wanted to remove programa Kingroot through SuperSu Mee wrote Licenze Authorized and knocked a mistake in kingroot zakryvalas.Ya, turn off the device, and when switched on it will not boot (pokazivalsya only bravis logo) and turned off when it has entered itself.

Rep: (103)
Yevhen18 @ 24.01.2016, 03:21*

sim 1

Rep: (5)
how to solve the problem with flenkoy? does not want a smartphone to download games from Market

some information as it can issue?
in Market account? (Google account there)

Post has been editedAND_Thunder - 24.01.16, 16:51

Yevhen18 @ 24.01.2016, 01:21*

By default, the first, but the settings can be changed for a second.

kavkiskav @ 21.01.2016, 22:27*
I do not see my Wi-Fi network by scanning networks

and here again - I can already see that in the focus ...

The trick is this: the phone does not see any certain WI-FI channel. I have not figured out how. But as long as the router has been in the auto channel selection mode - the phone is sometimes not seen. As soon as I switched the router to a particular channel - phone began to always see the access point.

Help decipher the menu in this rekaveri aparata many think will be helpful.
ZY - upload photos rekaveri menu.

Thanks for the help in the previous question. Please help me again! I bought this phone, and decided to change ringtones. He went into the Settings - Audioprofili - General - Change. The ringtone section lists the SIM1 and SIM2. On CHAR1 ringtone changed perfectly. And CHAR2 not want to change, he writes the default ringtone. But the most interesting thing is that when you receive a call on CHAR2 no ringtone does not play. Those. for some reason, the call to CHAR2 bezzzvuchny. Although the audio profile is installed on the two SIM cards is the same, there is no choice. What could be the problem? And yet, in the settings sim how to remove the main choice of SIM cards?
P.S. Ringtones put not their own, and those that are on the phone (pre-installed). I ask for a change ringtone CHAR2 and change a ringtone for CHAR1. What is this nonsense in android 5?

Post has been editedYevhen18 - 25.01.16, 21:47

Yevhen18 @ 25.01.2016, 20:37*
I ask for a change ringtone CHAR2 and change a ringtone for CHAR1. What is this nonsense in android 5?

Try to change the basic settings simkarty. (Sims software change places). And do the operation again ringtones.

All statistics in the battery hanging "Battery consumption is unknown"?

not

fanshtorm1 @ 25.01.2016, 21:35*
Yevhen18 @ 25.01.2016, 20:37 I ask to change ringtone CHAR2 and change a ringtone for CHAR1. What is this nonsense in android 5? Try to change the basic settings simkarty. (Sims software change places). And do the operation again ringtones.

I did as advised. Everything is still. Audio profile in the Quick Settings icon contains mute for CHAR2. How do I enable it? Three hours rummaging in the internet - nothing like that can not be found.

P.S. Put DualSim Ringtones, so here it is as CHAR1 CHAR2 and sees the same map - CHAR1. But phone calls and see CHAR2 (silent at her pass)

Post has been editedYevhen18 - 26.01.16, 00:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/10/20, 9:11