Nokia Account Permanent Notification | When you turn on the N9 offers to enter Nokia data

Rep: (0)
Hello! When you restart the phone, it constantly climbs the Internet and offers to enter Nokia account information. Registration naturally does not work, there is no longer a nokia server.
Updating the repository did not correct the situation, the search did not find the information. The account of Nokia does not interest me at all, I just want to turn off this notification with getting into the Internet.
Thanks in advance thank you!

Attached Image

Account (maps, drive)

from the root in the terminal

chmod -x / usr / bin / ovi-startup && / sbin / reboot

Something did not work ... somewhere a mistake?
Attached Image

Rep: (256)
* konstantinDNS,
manually restart

Anyway, after rebooting, it climbs to the Internet and opens registration ...

* konstantinDNS,
separate from the root
chmod -x / usr / bin / ovi-startup

I enter chmod -x / usr / bin / ovi-startup - Enter and nothing happens, the terminal does not write anything, after rebooting the registration opens again.
Maybe something wrong doing? I use the terminal very rarely

* konstantinDNS,
nothing should happen, this command removes the right to start from the executable file, the only remaining assumption is that before entering the command it is necessary to close the registration window

Here is such a screenshot, the registration window was closed, after rebooting all the same trouble ...
Attached Image

* konstantinDNS,
try to root
mv / usr / bin / ovi-startup / usr / bin / ovi-inactive

and reboot

Rep: (29)
under the root
mv / usr / lib / AccountSetup / bin / oviplugin /usr/lib/AccountSetup/bin/.oviplugin
and it will stop vylazit with each reboot.

#ls -lah / usr / bin / ovi *
-rw-rr-- 1 root root 428.1K Nov 24 2011 / usr / bin / ovi-startup
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 588.4K May 18 2012 / usr / bin / ovistoreclient
--
simply removing the exec attribute from usr / bin / ovi-startup did not help, each reboot suggested creating nokia / ovi account

mv / usr / lib / AccountSetup / bin / oviplugin /usr/lib/AccountSetup/bin/.oviplugin

Now it happened! Thank!!!

Rep: (6)
And no one knows what to do in such a situation with a symbian (symbian belle) on Nokia 700?

Rep: (37)
* oldfox2.2003, In general, it would be more logical to ask in the appropriate section of the forum) and so everything is solved by installing a modified firmware, which a dime a dozen)

Rep: (6)
Oldfox2.2003, In general, it would be more logical to ask in the appropriate section of the forum)

They are silent. If before this 3 years everything was "ok", then it is not a matter of "changing the firmware". This is a piece of advice: "A flat tire? Change the chassis!"

Rep: (37)
* oldfox2.2003, Already as a year the store and all related services are dead. It is treated by removing and disabling unnecessary services. This is usually implemented in modified firmware. The question is closed.

Rep: (472)
On vacation I will, maybe I will collect a modic .. so that after HardReset I don’t pick my hands up and just introduce a mod

Rep: (4)
Alexxxl @ 04.26.2016, 10:14*
On vacation I will, maybe I will collect a modic .. so that after HardReset I don’t pick my hands up and just introduce a mod

Isn't it easier with such a command ?:
apt-get purge ovi-startup -y; apt-get purge ovi-startup-connectivity-003 -y; apt-get purge ovi-startup-settings-003 -y

Rep: (472)
* userLinux if it doesn’t pull other packages along

Rep: (4)
I have not drawn. But you can, without -y, read what pulls and make a decision.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/26/19, 2:06 p.m.