TP-Link Archer c20 - Discussion | [wifirouter]

Rep: (3398)
TP-Link Archer C20 - Discussion

A photo:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Description:
The Archer C20 supports the next generation of 802.11ac wireless, making it the ideal solution for speeding up your home network and solving channel congestion.
Specifications:
Interface 4 LAN ports 10/100 Mbps
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port
1 USB 2.0 port
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
Wireless on / off button (wireless on / off)
Power On / Off Button
Antenna 2 dual band antennas
External power supply 12 V DC / 1.5 A
Dimensions (WxLxH) 230 x 144 x 35 mm
PARAMETERS OF WIRELESS MODULE
IEEE 802.11ac / n / a 5 GHz wireless networking standards
IEEE 802.11n / g / b 2.4 GHz
Frequency range (receive and transmit) 2400-2483.5 MHz
5150-5350 MHz
5650-5725 MHz
5 GHz transmission speed: up to 433 Mbps
2.4 GHz: up to 300 Mbps
Sensitivity (reception) 5 GHz пјљ
11a 6 Mbit / s -91 dBm
11a 54 Mbps: -74 dBm
11ac HT20: -66 dBm
11ac HT40: -64 dBm
11ac HT80: -61 dBm
11n HT20: -71 dBm
11n HT40: -69 dBm
2.4 GHz
11g 54M: -76 dBm
11n HT20: -74 dBm
11n HT40: -71 dBm
Wireless functions Enable / disable wireless broadcast, WDS bridge, WMM, wireless connection statistics
Wireless Security Encryption Modes: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
EIRP Transmitter Power (Wireless Signal Power):
<20 dBm or<100 mW
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 13.03.19, 00:05
Reason for editing: CArcher C20 (RU) V4 software

Rep: (56)
Good afternoon, there is this router v1 revision. Frequently, the speed of wai-fayu falls, it is observed at both 2.4 and 5 GHz, a daily reboot helps. Tell me, will padavan firmware help solve this problem?

* paenson
Perhaps this problem can be solved on the drain if you start the Wi-Fi network analyzer (additional application for example for android from the market) and select the correct radio channel and region code in the router, spend time for testing and find the best option.

Rep: (5)
* BEN001,
I checked the network 2.4 with the analyzer, the router chooses the optimal channel, there is no way to check the 5GHz, only the e-device works on it.

Rep: (354)
Tell me, will padavan firmware help solve this problem?

Uptime about six months. I hope a weighty argument?
2 pcs 3 android and a couple of apples. Everything plows.
PS - I do not consider my neighbor with 4 devices :)

Rep: (5)
Herzz @ 06/15/19 22:00*
Uptime about six months. I hope a weighty argument?

and it helped me get rid of the constant dumps of l2tp, now the current pours in the logs that it reconnects, but it doesn’t really bother)

Rep: (0)
Mixdanko @ 05/29/19, 23:13*
Faced a bug, maybe someone like it was / is, in general, when blocked from an application (for a phone), for example a laptop, after 10 minutes the router breaks the connection to ps4. Both devices are connected to a 2.4 GHz network. The phone is connected to the 5GHz network; everything works fine ...

Hello everyone ... I repeat, maybe someone has started with a similar problem ??

Rep: (21)
* Nason48,
Damn, do you suggest Windows to demolish to another assembly? the computer by the way updated) a ficus 8350 with mother Cybertuz 990

Post has been editedMaitr96 - 16.06.19, 11:15

Rep: (23)
* Maitr96 , I still suggest live with link)

Rep: (13)
I recently restored the C20 v4 programmer and there is a C50 v4 for some reason, according to Speedtest, the performance is better for a 20k weird, with the same settings for 5-8 megabits it holds more across all ranges.

* Nason48,
she is such a hemorrhagic, it takes time, which is not yet, more weeks like that 3

Rep: (0)
Hello!

I bought a few weeks ago this unit.
There was a problem.
Wi-Fi is packet loss, and it is stable.
For the first time I noticed this through a laptop, in an online game, the jams started and ping jumped.
Connected through the cable - the lags are gone.

ping google.com -t consistently gives a "timeout" about 10 packs.

rebooting the router does not help: D
tested at 2.4, as the laptop adapter does not support 5Hz.

other devices also show packet loss

connected another router - there is no packet loss on any device

Tell me what could be?

Thank you in advance.

Rep: (6)
compare channels on different routers, reflash

Rep: (1)
Maitr96 @ 06/09/19 15:48*
Question: Router suppresses outgoing speed up to 3-5

Hello! Have you solved your problem? Today was the same for me: through Speedtest 95 Mb / s -3 Mb / s (on PC). Restarting the router, turning off the power, restarting the PC - zero emotion. I went to the "Configuring the adapter settings", highlighted the icon, clicked "Disconnecting the network adapter", then turning it on. And ... everything worked out! I do not know, maybe something coincided with something .... Win 10.

Post has been editedsidinse - 19.06.19, 21:15

* sidinse
no, this action did not help me (

Rep: (2)
People sometimes disappears Internet, you have to manually reboot it. I tried to update it as a result of general interpal. I had written like a series of equipment V4, but the problem is that in general the Internet was gone.

* makc55,
reconfigured?

Rep: (28)
Hello.
Tell me, does it make sense to change the WR842ND to the subject version 1? Priority range and speed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 21:09