> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Filemaster | [iPhone] [iPad] File Manager

Rep: (567)
Filemaster
version: 4.8
Catalog: Office programs
Last update of the program in the header:02.03.2017

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
View audio and video, import pictures in the photo application, built-in browser and other functions and all this is without the need for jailbreak

Description:
# File manager #
- throw off the files of absolutely any format on the device directly from the computer without any synchronization, jailbreak and the Internet
Attached Image
- Organize files, create folders and fulfill our usual operations.
- Long click to call the context menu
- Ability to import photo / video from embedded applications
- Work with Zip / Rar archives
- Shopping
- Support for cloud disks Dropbox, SkyDrive, Box and others
- Built-in browser
- Built-in web server to transfer files from / to the device on the local WiFi network

# Media player #
- Video AVI / MKV / FLV / RMVM / RM / MOV / MP4 / MP3 / WMA / M3U8 ...
- Preview
- Play all the music files at once in the folder
- Playback in the background

# View Documents #
- Word / Excel / PPT / PDF / TXT / PTXT / NUMBER / HTML / JPEG / EPUB / CHM
- To open with
- Send as an attached file by mail

# Protection inside the application #
- Password on the application
- Password on the folder
- Authorization by WiFi
- Hide files / folders

Languages:Russian , Simplified Chinese, Japanese, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, French
Developer: Shenzhen Youmi Information Technology Co. Ltd.
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://weibo.com/youmisoft
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/FileMaster-File-Manager-privacy-Protection/id582219355
Developer Mail: [email protected].

Download: Attached fileFilemaster_file_manager_privacy_protection_4.8.6.ipa. (22.87 MB)
Archive:

Post has been editedKyogre - 02.03.17, 10:14
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (14)
Can I correct the translation? If so, then what path is the right file?

Rep: (11)
After the update, it writes not the right password!

Rep: (2574)
Update in the header ...

Rep: (21)
Hello everyone. Tell me who enjoys this program, yesterday I put it from the Epstelli and I downloaded it to her from the MUZ. Files. And how now they are transferred to another audio player, it is not clear, it seems to allocate all the files there and click copying and insert where it is no longer possible, only in the same folder. And why it is impossible here from the computer at once the whole folder with music to fill and only what inside the folder?

Rep: (567)
<<Yuri>> @ 15.02.18, 10:50 *
How to transfer them to another audio player

Without jailbreak on iOS, you can not tolerate files between applications (except for applications that have the "Send to ..." function, thereby allowing the user to export the file to another application). And in another audio player files needed to immediately transfer from the PC using the cable through itools / iTunes.

Post has been editedKyogre - 17.02.18, 14:44

Rep: (21)
Kyogre @ 02/16/18, 20:00*
Without jailbreak on iOS you can not tolerate files between applications.

You can, I carry.

Kyogre @ 02/16/18, 20:00*
And in another audio player files needed to immediately transfer from the PC using the cable through itools / iTunes.

Why through the lace, I found how you can download on both sides of Wi-Fi through the Air Transfer, without apple iTunes, synchronization, Documents and WebDAV, everything is fast and convenient: Dirol :. Download and simply transfer to the desired folder to your video and audio players and no jailbreak.

Post has been edited<<Yuri>> - 17.02.18, 14:25

Rep: (3)
best app for those who Aytyuns caught amnesia and does not download songs to your phone.

files transferred to a maximum (correct if I do not write about it) first swing in the browser - then it is in the folder is shown - a long-click on a file - Open With ... and choose your audio player

Rep: (0)
I can't download music entirely by one zip file. Although the button "download album" activated. Tell me what I do wrong?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 09:13