ivanivanovich1
Message#1
02.01.16, 22:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 02.01.16

DEXP AL-10T2 - Firmware (Android OS 4.2)
PictureTV box on Allwinner A20 chip
Firmware

Specifications
Main characteristics

Device type media player with recording function
Support HD 1080p (Full HD)
TV tuner DVB-T2
Android 4.2 operating system

Format support
MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV file formats
H.264, VC1 Codecs
MP3, WMA, PCM, WAV, FLAC, APE audio files
Image files JPEG, GIF, PNG

Connection
Audio output stereo, audio optical, video composite, HDMI 1.4
Interfaces Wi-Fi, USB 2.0 Type A, Ethernet
DLNA specification support
Support for micro SD, micro SDHC memory cards

Functionality
TimeShift function is
IPTV support functions

Audio
Internet radio is

Design
Remote control is

The name of the processor / chipset Allwinner A20
The size of RAM 512 MB
Flash memory size 8192 MB
External power supply
Passive cooling

Additionally
Internet services are
Dimensions (WxHxD) 102x23x102 mm
Weight 0.17 kg

Additional Information
IR output; AV cable, adapter, manual, remote control

Drivers and Utilities
Dragonface (V2.06) for editing firmware for Allwinner processors:https://yadi.sk/d/rY34irxhmc8ZH
PhoenixCard (v3.09):https://yadi.sk/d/jRZH7kjPmc8Tw

Official firmware
Archive with files (not firmware!) On the official DEXP FTP server:ftp://dev.dexp.club/Me…01_17.11.2014_V1.0.zip

Unofficial firmware
Firmware self-assembly (img-file):https://yadi.sk/d/Auawwqkgmc8Z3
Linux installation

Instructions
How to flash:

- you need: microSD on 4GB (maybe 2GB will do - try it), Phoenixcard program (I had version 3.09), img-file of the firmware

1) using Phoenixcard, format and save the img-file to the memory card (the program will do everything itself, everything is clear). Do not expect to see the files recorded on the card, it is formatted in a special way, in a normal file manager, after recording it will be seen as empty - this is normal.
2) turn off the player from the outlet
3) insert the memory card into the card reader next to the USB connector
4) connect a monitor to the HDMI output (it can be done without it, using the flashing green LED on the player's face)
5) turn on the player in the socket
6) the process has started ... (the green LED starts blinking; if a monitor is connected, a green bar-indicator of the firmware will appear on it)
7) when the LED stops flashing and goes out (the strip on the screen reaches the end), wait a while and unplug the power cord
8) remove the memory card and turn on the player again
9) the player should normally boot and exit to the welcome menu with initial settings

Everything.

miscellanea
For fans to make the firmware "for themselves."
Need a firmware editor for Allwinner processors called Dragonface (see links above). On the DEXP ftp server, unfortunately, there is no firmware img file for this player model, but only archived sources. I had to grieve in half to get on the Internet a third-party firmware file for a similar “miracle” SDMC DV7204-T2 (if we flash this firmware our player will not scan the air and show digital TV, although other functionality will not be violated and it will be normally uploaded and will work) and from it using the sources from DEXP to build self-assembly. This is done as follows.
1) using Dragonface, disassemble the img-file of the third-party firmware (link to file:https://yadi.sk/d/Ll0bXMaAmc8aS ).
2) in the folder with Dragonface after disassembly there will be a subfolder / FSOP / SYSTEM
3) unpack the archive from the DEXP-a FTP server (link to the archive:ftp://dev.dexp.club/Me…01_17.11.2014_V1.0.zip) or a backup link (https://yadi.sk/d/4WxCaEJImdvhR); you only need the contents of the SYSTEM folder from this archive.
4) now compare the contents of the SYSTEM archive and SYSTEM from Dragonface. All clear? :)
5) now we delete all apk-applications (tab "Build-in APK" in the interface of Dragonface) so that it is empty; we manually clear all odex files in the SYSTEM / APP subfolder (in the Dragonface folder).
6) now through the same interface we install all apk-applications from the SYSTEM / APP folder (DEXP-ovsky archive) instead of the deleted ones; manually transfer the odex files to the installed applications.
7) now carefully look at the contents of the file init.rc (tab "Advanced Settings" in the interface of Dragonface); we see that in it towards the end a certain script is mentioned: sdmc_init.sh in the root of the SYSTEM folder, which for some reason we did not unpack Dragonface.
8) here is the sdmc_init.sh script (link:https://yadi.sk/d/yk9yqLYWmc8as )
9) copy it to the SYSTEM root (in the folder with Dragonface), where it belongs.
10) You can press the SAVE button (build firmware) in Dragonface.
11) all, we have img-file, ready for firmware (player normally finds and accepts digital TV DVB-T2).

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 21.12.16, 17:50
Reason for editing: Installing Linux
trehol
Message#2
04.01.16, 12:24
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 380
Check in: 18.12.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

Thank you for the work!
Did not try to play with configs?

Attached files

Attached filesysconfig1.lhs.txt(59.11 KB)

--------------------
Motorola T205, Siemens A50, Motorola C350, Motorola E365, Siemens SX1, Nokia 3250, LG P500, LG P970, Highscreen boost II se, SGS5SGS-7 EDGE
ivanivanovich1
Message#3
05.01.16, 11:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Glad if helped :)

I did not climb deep, because the task was to restore the player to working condition after unsuccessful configuration
vlazspb
Message#4
17.01.16, 15:37
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 15.10.09
Glofiish (E-Ten) X600

Thank you so much - I restored my player according to your instructions.
velikashkin
Message#5
03.02.16, 10:53
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 10096
Check in: 31.05.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

M
Topic moved to subsectionMedia consoles

--------------------
ivanivanovich1
Message#6
04.02.16, 11:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Here you go! Moderators pushed the topic to the back box of the forum. Now without a search you will not find.

The name of the Chinese twin of this device has disappeared from the header: SDMC DV7204-T2, the firmware from which in the form of an img-file is taken as the original.

In the firmware, which is indicated in the topic header as "Firmware-self-assembly (img-file):https://yadi.sk/d/Auawwqkgmc8Z3"I found uncleared odex files (when I unpacked it into Dragonface).
I do not know how much this affects stability, but just in case I cleaned it up and put it here:https://yadi.sk/d/9AIzELqso2e5N
For several days, the prefix with cleared firmware works enabled via WiFi with running Orbot (as a repeater), VLC player (Internet radio) and Easy App Switcher. Applications do not close themselves.

Post has been editedivanivanovich1 - 04.02.16, 11:44
suniOK
Message#7
06.02.16, 10:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 329
Check in: 03.02.14
Oneplus 3T

* ivanivanovich1,What about t2?
ivanivanovich1
Message#8
08.02.16, 15:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

DVB-T2 catches and shows me (DVB-T did not try)

By the way, who cares, here is a little modified (changed ExitPolicy from "reject *: *" to "accept *: *" and MORE than ANYTHING!) Orbot, which can be an output relay (Tor Exit Relay):https://yadi.sk/d/rr_mcSYhoVgPX

Unmodified Orbot can only be a non-output relay. The prefix on the passport consumes no more than 8 watts.

Files for unpacking-packing-signing APK-files (one ZIP archive):https://yadi.sk/d/SoJQZ_oloVkEP
You can experiment.

Post has been editedivanivanovich1 - 08.02.16, 16:13
intersend
Message#9
02.03.16, 10:03
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 15.08.14

And does the unofficial firmware support the native console?
And yet - in the native firmware I did not understand how to control the mouse - the player does not have any hardware buttons, can I exit the application only several times by pressing "back"?
ivanivanovich1
Message#10
05.03.16, 15:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Intersend @ 03/02/2016 10:03*
And does the unofficial firmware support the native console?

Supports

And yet - in the native firmware I did not understand how to control the mouse - the player does not have any hardware buttons, can I exit the application only several times by pressing "back"?

This is exactly how I use, the remote is on the side.

Post has been editedivanivanovich1 - 05.03.16, 15:13
ivanivanovich1
Message#11
05.03.16, 15:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

1. A very useful program for our player (due to the small amount of RAM) - AutoOOMmanager (https://yadi.sk/d/JXvJliRcpvsdy). Sets the priority for closing applications when there is a shortage of RAM. : yes2: Android has a MemoryKiller kernel module, developed by Google specifically for Android (analogous to the Linux OOM Killer). See info about this modulehttp://tamerlan311.ru/…r-mexanizma-v-android/(if the address will not open, then a copy in the zip here:https://yadi.sk/d/2bblfgqSpvsWn )

For general development, AutoOOMmanager takes data on the amount of memory from the / proc / zoneinfo directory (opens only as root in the file manager)

2. It was possible to turn our prefix into a wifi TOR-router. Need a bunch of programs Orbot + HotSpot Portable WI-FI 1.1.apk (https://yadi.sk/d/2tDEmP4Lpvt4p ).
In Orbot, we enable traffic via VPN (middle button on the main screen), in the settings we tick "Request Root Access", "Transparent Proxyng", "Tor Tethering", in "Select Apps" we click Proxy All, click at the very end in the settings of "Transproxy FORCE REMOVE". Everything else is defaulted. Now when logging in through our wifi access point, the user has a third-party IP address + you can watch sites on the internal TOR network (sites in the .onion domain)

Not bad, if someone tells you how to set up a wifi access point through the terminal using linux. The wlan0 interface disappears somewhere when I turn off wifi in the settings, I don’t manage to raise via hostapd, and iwconfig is not installed in the system. So the numerous recommendations found from the Internet are not suitable, but the HotSpot Portable WI-FI program and others like it somehow do it.

Post has been editedivanivanovich1 - 05.03.16, 15:57
ivanivanovich1
Message#12
05.03.16, 16:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Can I exit the application only a few times by pressing "back"?

Here is an alternative under the arm instead of MetroUI:https://yadi.sk/d/vWAsN0Ikpvuvy, the application switching icon is always on the screen.
MakePic
Message#13
06.03.16, 11:48
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 04.02.07
Acer n311

And it is interesting - did anyone increase the memory of the RAM? If there is no extra space, then replacing it with more?
And after the question - eternal dependents somebody won ?! For example, the best cooling or the addition of not sealed containers for food or replacing the firmware (on the topic)?

Post has been editedMakePic - 06.03.16, 11:50
ivanivanovich1
Message#14
13.03.16, 01:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

MakePic @ 03/06/2016 11:48*
or replacement of a firmvare (on a topic)?

Find out which “hangs” are of interest: with DVB-T2 television or with the rest of the software. What I did with the firmware was the actions of the teapot: blush: And these changes cannot fix anything. Here you need to be able to understand better in software and programming. I don’t advise you to go inside - the modern installation has become so small that it’s easy for the box to be in the bin. Here you need to decide what you need: if DVB-T2, then buy a simple set-top box for 1.2-1.5 tr. in the store, if the rest, then buy an Orange Pi from the Chinese for the same 1.5 tr. with 1GB of memory (see Aliexpress). And on my console I would put simple Linux, but have not yet figured out how (routers work on Linux and with 65MB of memory without graphics)

Post has been editedivanivanovich1 - 13.03.16, 01:43
intersend
Message#15
15.03.16, 13:24
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 15.08.14

To solve the issue of memory in android there is a beautiful solution - the redistribution of the built-in memory 8Gb in favor of RAM, but you need to understand how it works and what needs to be changed
I do not understand ;)
However, it was possible to do this on two phones (according to the existing description)
Here is the redevelopment topic.Mobile Memory Markup
ivanivanovich1
Message#16
16.03.16, 12:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Question: why does one extra gigabyte of regular RAM memory (namely RAM) cost more than 5 thousand rubles even on Aliexpress (compare the prices of devices: tablets, phones, players, etc. with 1GB and 2GB of memory)? Because RAM memory is almost eternal, but it only stores data when power is applied (random access memory), and the 8GB that in our set-top box refers to another type of memory is like permanent storage (it stores data when there is no power) and has a finite number of write cycles - overwrite. Once again: if you want to send the set-top box to the bin - replace the random access memory (RAM), which in our set-top box 512MB, with another. Manufacturers are not fools ...
In most Android devices, there are usually no hard drives, so the amount of RAM (RAM) (we have 512MB) is a determining factor along with the power of the processor when choosing a device, and not 8GB-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-256GB ... A different type of memory up to a device price of $ 1,000,000 ...

Post has been editedivanivanovich1 - 16.03.16, 13:02
ivanivanovich1
Message#17
26.03.16, 20:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

worth more than 5 thousand rubles, even on Aliexpress

looked, Orange Pi Plus2 costs $ 50. The difference is less, of course, but significant.
yurevich5
Message#18
12.05.16, 22:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 135
Check in: 07.08.12

Karoch tried to connect the dvi monitor through the adapter

the monitor does not see the console even though it works on the computer

can you be able to flash a thread so that the console can see dvi edid?

Or is there an application on Android for such a connection?

active such adapters as I understood do not exist in nature

--------------------
yosemite 10.10.5 | Chameleon 2.3 svn r2716 | amd phenom ii x 955 | ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | gygabyte gts 250 (gv- n250-1gl)
el capitan 10.11.6 | Enoch r2839 | amd phenom ii x 955 | ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | gygabyte gts 250 (gv- n250-1gl)
windows 10
Slava1983
Message#19
20.05.16, 13:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 20.08.15

When playing online video, the picture twitches and the sound is normal. Who so, and how to lichit?
ivanivanovich1
Message#20
20.05.16, 15:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Yurevich5 @ 05/12/2016, 10:08 PM*
Karoch tried to connect the dvi monitor through the adapter

the monitor does not see the console even though it works on the computer

can you be able to flash a thread so that the console can see dvi edid?

Or is there an application on Android for such a connection?

active such adapters as I understood do not exist in nature

It is not clear what-where-how connected. What kind of adapter? Which output from the console, which output from the computer (HDMI, A / V)? etc. A / V - analog signal (sinusoid), HDMI - digital (zero-one levels).

Slava1983 @ 05.20.2016, 13:10*
When playing online video, the picture twitches and the sound is normal. Who so, and how to lichit?

I can not exactly tell, I use the prefix for other purposes. Maybe others will gather and prompt.
J_dark
Message#21
26.05.16, 09:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 10.02.14
HTC Desire 300

Under a little modified firmware from the creator of the topic. I cleaned everything from Google (all their services, I hope. So there is no PlayMarket), a player, a gallery. Brakes and hangs become much smaller. Put IPTV, VLC player, YouTube 5.3.32 (more senior need to google). I put .apk from a flash drive through the explorer in the "Media" menu.
Online video is sometimes buggy, but this is most likely due to the channel.
If anyone comes in handy, use it.
https://yadi.sk/d/UdXZ9XAVrzz7L

Attention!!! Put at your own risk. If something does not work out, I am not guilty. This firmware works for me about a month.

Post has been editedJ_dark - 26.05.16, 09:53

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 19.06.19, 15:28