> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

529 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Lenovo A1000 - Firmware
tocaunt
Message#1
31.12.15, 15:19
I bought Asus T100. I recommend :)
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 733
Check in: 31.05.13
Fly Vogue IQ256

Lenovo A1000 - Firmware
PictureLenovo A1000
Description | Discussion | Discussion A1000m | games and apps | Modifications and decorations | Firmware | Lenovo A1000 - Marriage and Repair

Important information!
ATTENTION!!!The device has 2 different revisions!
Experienced by trial, error and bricks, it was found that starting approximatelysince the fall of 2016, and already 100% from the winter and beyond 2016 \ 2017sold devices began to gowith a new revision of the screen and \ or touchscreen. It was found out because of one of the users, and then an avalanche of many at once, when flashing any"

������ download

"
TWRP, laid out until April 22, 2017 (and new ones are postedin this post), as well as any custom and stock firmware, except for 30666, there was an artifact in the form of a screen with color stripes and ripples. There was nothing or almost nothing on such screens. Only the drain firmware saved30666in the form of a packfile withlenovo-forums.ru. You can read this fascinating thriller (and even for those who have a completely new device) here:Lenovo A1000 - Firmwares (Fasting RZcT # 57917459)Through logical conclusions and experiments it was established that this firmware is 30666, and only it is universal for all revisions. And the firmware below it is suitable only for older devices made before the time specified above. The bottom line is that, starting from 30666, the manufacturer slightly tweaked the new core so that on any revision and any firmware there were no bars on the screen.

In short, the problem with TVRP is solved, new TVRP, suitable for ALL revisions, hang in the cap, no one else will be in the TVRP anymore. As for the possibility of flashing old firmware on the devices of new revisions, it is not so simple, although it is not at all difficult. Read the spoiler "Firmware"-->Lenovo A1000 - Firmwares (Post nemo-nemo # 60718911).

About the needimmediatelymake a full TWRP backup
This appeal is tofor beginnersTopics. If you have recently logged in, and \ or have not done a full TWRP backup yet, then you should take on trust thatimmediate creation of a full TWRP backup- action, absolutely necessary for you, if you are going to do ANY more or less serious manipulations with the device. The experience of numerous participants in the topic who did not do this, as well as their subsequent torment withIMEI recoverysuggests that TWRP backup solves the vast majority of any problems, including turning the device and damage IMEI. It is often impossible even for the radical method of flashing to restore IMEI - with the help of the programResearch Download- and your own TWRP backup can ALWAYS do it. Do not put yourself at risk, going to the service center, to waste and nerves - do not be lazy, and immediately after reading these linesmake a full TWRP backup immediately! How to do this - look here in this detailed post:Lenovo A1000 - Firmwares (Post nemo-nemo # 57420760)

Differences A1000 from A1000m
The main, that is, significant, differences in the apparatus consist of two things:

HaveA1000: RAM1 GB, internal -8 GB
HaveA1000m: RAM512 MB, internal -4 GB

HaveA1000loaderNOTblocked by
HaveA1000mloaderblocked by

Other characteristicsA1000mcan be viewed on the Internet.

Update your phone with ROOT rights

Drivers and Utilities
USB Driver- install in any case. Another link, if the previous problem: -Alcatel OneTouch Pixi First - Firmwares (Fast nemo-nemo # 50204588)
ADB Driver- it is installed only on the working, switched on device with debugging set via USB.

Who will have problems with the above drivers (it sometimes happens), you can take these -Alcatel OneTouch Pixi First - Firmwares (Fast nemo-nemo # 50204588)

Program Download Research Download driver - versions 2.10.1001 and 4.0.0001

Firmware
How to flash the “old” firmware on the new revision device
Who after the firmware "old" (before30666) firmware there is a white \ striped \ strange screen, we read this -Lenovo A1000 - Firmware (Post tocaunt # 45775296)- and then this:Lenovo A1000 - Firmwares (Post nemo-nemo # 60718911)

Official firmware A1000

Firmware with "SINGLE"in the title - only for a phone with one SIM card. The rest for DualSIM

Latest firmware30666- password from the archive:lenovo-forums.ru
A1000_DS_S30268_160628_ROW
A1000_S30100_1601291721_SPRD7731_ROW
A1000_S29576_151021_ROW
A1000_S29671_151103_SINGLE_ROW
A1000_S29644_151028_SINGLE_ROW
A1000_Dual_SIM_S30300_160811_ROW

Modifications of stock firmware

Official firmware A1000m

Custom firmware

Instructions
How to flash the “old” firmware on the new revision device so that there are no color bars on the screen
Be sure to read the owners of devices produced not earlier than the autumn-winter of 2016 and later: Lenovo A1000 - Firmwares (Post nemo-nemo # 60718911)

If the old firmware (up to 30666), or any of the “old” TVRPs are flashed onto the “new” device, there will be color bars on the screen. Therefore, we read and do.

Instructions for firmware via PC
General view of the firmware manual:
  • Disable antivirus and driver digital signature verification. Connect the USB cable only to the motherboard - that is, behind the PC, preferably to USB2 .0
  • Install all drivers from the header
  • Run as program administratorResearchDownload.exe (it can be downloaded in the header, section "Drivers and Utilities")
  • Click the settings button ("gear") and select the firmware file (view name A1000_USR_S29576_1510212227_SPRD7731_ROW.pac) - from here:Lenovo A1000 - Firmware (Post tocaunt # 45775296)
  • After unpacking the firmware, you will see the name of the firmware to the right of the buttons.
  • Click the "start" button ("Play" button, triangle) to start downloading the firmware
  • If a warning box about something pops up - click "Yes", "Yes", "OK", within the meaning
  • Turn off the smartphone, remove and insert the battery, hold down the Volume_Up button, and while holding it, connect the USB cable to the smartphone
  • As soon as the blue stripes run in the window (that is, the firmware starts), release the volume button
  • At the end of the process you will see the messagePassed or Success
  • Be sure to press the "stop" button (square) in order to close the program
  • Remove the cord from the smartphone, remove and insert the battery, turn on the smartphone
Detailed instructions for firmware (raskirpichivaniyu) via PC

Driver installation
  • Downloaddriver
  • Unzip the folder without spaces and national letters in the path to the unpacked files
  • Depending on the bitness of your OS, run as administrator 32install.exe or 64install.exe
  • Restart computer

UNIVERSAL instruction for splicing the device
Unconditional entrance tofastboot(with the system flown and recovery)
Two errors of the Research Download program and methods of their elimination- in addition to the instructions for splitting
Methods for installing TWRP recovery without first obtaining root-rights
TWRP recovery installation method with root-rights
Creating a FULL TWRP Backup and Restoring It
Information about IMEI, instructions for its restoration, about the importance of the FULL TWRP backup
Instruction-2 for the restoration of IMEI, the general post (not yet verified, but who has nothing to lose .....) ---- Direct link to the user manual
Disable logging (deletes a non-fading and swollen folder / external_sd / slog)
Overclocking the processor and setting the performance mode forever
Another instruction for overclocking and automatic control of processor frequencies
Rollback to stock firmware from Lenovo A1000m firmware
The problem of "color and striped" screen after installing old firmware on devices recently purchasedStill:General conclusion
Spreadtrum sc7731 internal memory markup
How to register your IMEI on Android 6.0 firmware

Modifications and patches

Recovery
TWRP 3.2.2 NEW
TWRP 3.2.2 underOptistock 5.1
TWRP 3.2.1

Universal TWRP - suitable for devices of all revisions

Old TWRP - for devices with the first revision

These TVRPs are generally better not to flash if you are not sure that your device was manufactured in the first half of 2016 or earlier! If you are sure or know for sure - you can flash.

Stock Recovery and TWRP 2.8.7.0
TWRP 2.8.7.0 with Lollipop Theme
TWRP 3.0.2.0 - with MTP function
TWRP 3.0.3.0 with support for the official TWRP App - pre-release version, there is a bug with reboot recovery
TWRP 3.0.3.0 - from source, seamless, with additional options- recommended for TWRP installation
TWRP 3.1.0-0- c "proprietary" inscription "Lenovo A1000", recommended for installing TWRP

Reset to factory (wipe data) on the Chinese recovery

How to enter Recovery
Instructions for any recovery
1) Turn off the phone
2) Press the buttons simultaneouslyON + GRMK_VNIZ
3) Almost immediately after that, that is, literally in a second, without releasing the previous two, hold down the third button -GRMK_UPPERH
4) Keep all three buttons until the stock recovery appears, or until the TWRP logo appears (if the recovery is TWRP)
5) release the buttons

Instructions for TWRP
1) Turn off the phone
2) Press the buttons simultaneouslyON + GRMK_VNIZ wait for the beginning and end of a rather long vibration
3) At the end of the vibration, release the buttons and wait for TWRP to enter

Root
Get root through Custom Recovery + TWRP + Cyanogen-Recovery
Instructions for obtaining root rights, custom recovery and flashing the phone without a PC
InstallationSuperSU (getting root-rights) via TWRP
Another way
Magisk SU (SuperSU Alternative) NEW

The method of obtaining ROOT by the recovery itself TWRP 3.0.2.0
For those who have flashed (or will be stitching)pac file with firmware 30318 or 30666 (built into them TWRP 3.0.2.0 ), as well as for those who installed (or will install) zip firmwares 30318 or 30666 via TWRP 3.0.2.0 . The fact is that TWRP 3.0.2.0 has the property that itself is able to install (and kindly offers to install) the program SU-Installer , which, in turn, can automatically install root-rights itself! Details here: Lenovo A1000 - Firmwares (Post nemo-nemo # 56778380) (paragraph 4 )

miscellanea

Topics Curator - nemo-nemo

Post has been editednemo-nemo - 03.05.19, 18:35
Reason for editing: Alternate stock based on firmware 30666
Ersh12345678
Message#22
24.01.16, 13:09
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 480
Check in: 23.01.16

When I try to install some kind of update.zip, in a normal a1000 recovery (E: failed, this and that, etc.). Try to pack some sort of something to figure out for installation via cwm, at least in the data app.
vladandedik
Message#23
24.01.16, 19:08
Boo....
[online]

Messages 1098
Check in: 08.07.13
LG G7 ThinQ

* Ersh12345678,
In the discussion, CWM temporary shelters were offered, from fla, try ...

Post has been editedvladandedik - 24.01.16, 19:08
frostywka
Message#24
25.01.16, 16:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Check in: 31.01.11
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

Good

1) Does anyone have any information, is there 4.2.2-4.4.4 somewhere on it ??
(for the most "smart", I believe that 4 ** will be better for this iron + less battery charger and more free RAM)

2) How is Ruth?

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi A2 lite 4/64 // lenovo a10 tab2
Kapshuk2009
Message#25
26.01.16, 22:26
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 01.03.13

Hello, is it possible to install a binary through rekoveri?

Post has been editedKapshuk2009 - 26.01.16, 22:27
shulikov_i
Message#26
27.01.16, 21:45
#
[offline]

Messages 2912
Check in: 19.08.12
Apple iPhone XR

1 download and install USB Driver
2 download and install the program for the firmware (Flashtool)
3 download 5.0 - A1000_S29576_151021_ROW
Of course, everything must be unpacked and with the firmware indicate the path to the folder — in all actions go strictly according to the instructions from the header
In general, when the item is executed (from the firmware manual)
Turn off the smartphone, hold down the Volume + button and connect the cable to the PC, release the button after the connection sound
a small addition from me - connected usb to the body and squeezed Volume + and unpressurized to the port yusb - and the body begins to sew))

maybe screenshots will help beginners
Attached Image
Attached Image

If the phone is not sewn, then they did not install the driver
Good luck to everyone in the rollback))
do not hesitate in case of what we write in HP
If something is not clear, I can arrange everything with screens from A to Z.

Post has been editedshulikov_i - 27.01.16, 23:14

--------------------
Ersh12345678
Message#27
28.01.16, 05:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 480
Check in: 23.01.16

HOW TO GO TO CHINESE "recovery".

On the phone off, hold down the power and vol- keys, after a second at the same time: release vol- and hold down vol +. Thus, power and vol + remain clamped. We are waiting for lenovo and all release. We are waiting for the recovery. In it, the bottom point is wipe data.
NShut
Message#28
30.01.16, 13:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Check in: 15.08.12
Lenovo A1000

Today or tomorrow I will lay out the recovery to get the root (today, if the child allows him to sit at the computer).
so far only the preface. I have already received a root, but the receiving script is not mine and I am tired of analyzing it. in general, I am checking for viruses now. Route is already there, already ripped off all system folders and applications into the computer via adb tar. While the application is not deleted, so surely the first tests will not be from me.
important: recovery on the firmware and the kernel A1000_USR_S29576_1510212227_SPRD7731_ROW_TO_A1000_USR_S29798_1511241708_SPRD7731_ROW_WC17
and updated in mind glitches I do not want.
those. in order not to destroy the entire system, it is better not to change the core. Recovery our body does not sew up until you pass through your core, it shows what it sews, and when it reboots, it is zero. As soon as the kernel is sewn up (nothing is changed, only repacked), you can immediately sew up the recovery, so the kernel will be either redone by me, which means that the firmware and version must match. I warned :)
Firmware how to make it easy for me, though everything will fly off, save contacts, etc.
Procedure, download firmware from lenovo forums (A1000_USR_S29576_1510212227_SPRD7731_ROW.pac) and sew from a computer, then simply copy the update (attached) to the card and update it via your native recovery.
FAQ
I will always have such brief instructions on the forumsavagemessiahzine.comthere are all instructions step by step, so look and read, and I will spend better time with one more goodness for the phone

Attached files

Attached fileA1000_USR_S29576_1510212227_SPRD7731_ROW_TO_A1000_USR_S29798_1511241708_SPRD7731_ROW_WC17.zip(1.93 MB)
tomkoyura1991
Message#29
30.01.16, 15:33
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 19.09.15

Tell me how to fix the error with the firmware?
Attached Image

Post has been editedMannur - 30.01.16, 19:51
Reason for editing: Images under the spoiler. Moderator.
NShut
Message#30
30.01.16, 18:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Lenovo A1000

Go...
Get root through Custom Recovery
Everything written here is done from a computer.
Drivers
I installed drivers from the firmware from the site lenovo. And I also put firewood from the adb utility, with which I installed and worked with the utility:
Attached fileadb-setup-1.4.3.zip(8.89 MB)

driver installation videoYouTube video
During the phone connection, you need to check the usb for debugging, while running, the following will appear:
Attached Image

naturally need to agree.
to check if:
start->execute, type cmd and press enter, then in the black window go to the folder where the files are already unpacked with the command:
cd \ lenovo<enter>lenovo your folder name
and recruit
adb devices<enter>
If the firewood has risen, you will see the serial number opposite the device. if not, play with firewood, as well as usb mode on the phone. I have a camera mode on xp, and a usb disk on the seven.
Attached Image

Drivers besides not all automatically put: (
go to the device manager and see the yellow device, this is it. put manually. Here are some screenshots:
Attached Image

Attached Image

the result, if you see a device with a serial, the drivers get up and you are well done, go to the second paragraph

Firmware
For firmware, you need to enter the phone in fastboot mode.
Now you do everything at your own peril and risk !!!
in the same command line (black window)
typing: adb reboot-bootloader<enter>
The phone will reboot and remain with the logo on the screen and the red inscription, toli fast boot toli something.
sew up the core
explanation
Without the firmware of the kernel, the recovery, even though it shows what was stitched, will not work - a mini manufacturer protection. Therefore, the core repacked by the forum users with a modified one option is necessary to flash

fastboot flash boot boot.img
write there ok blah blah
if ok, then we flash recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Will write ok, immediately take out-insert the battery and load into the freshly stitched TWRP.

Go to the point of receiving the root

Commentfromnemo-nemo
Honestly, no special kernel is necessary to flash through the fastboot before flashing the TVRP. More precisely, there is one caveat, which can be found here in this post:Lenovo A1000 - Firmwares (Post nemo-nemo # 57578469)(paragraph2). Personally, I somehow turned out this way — I never flashed any cores before the recovery firmware, and TVRP was always successfully installed through fastboot.

Rutting
Connecting the phone as a flash drive, drop it on the internal memory or microsd file
Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v2.37.zip(3.8 MB)

There are many versions of this root, but this one worked for me, although I cursed it in the logs, I already killed (i.e., deleted successfully) 9 system applications.
besides, a little time will pass and he himself will update himself, ask and update without problems.
To install it, boot into recovery mode
Select the Apply update item (in TWRP Install), select the card (CWM buttons up, down select, power confirmation), look for the folder and find our file? Select it and press power on the phone, after the menu appears, select reboot and the phone should start in normal mode.
If you are lucky like me, then there will be a SuperSU label. We launch and check, use and so on.

boot
Kernel repacked from firmware stock 30122Attached fileboot.30122.zip(4.68 MB)

on the core 30100addition

Recovery
instead of Cyanogen-Recovery, you can use a more advanced TWRP shell
Attached filetwrp_v4.zip(9.73 MB)

I checked on it the installation of zip from the card, backup and recovery. But did not check the wipe.
If you archive the data section, the phone's memory card is not saved, i.e. photos, etc. lose, save yourself. (this is twrp bun)
There are phones where the recovery screen will strip, this version fixes the problem.Lenovo A1000 - Firmware (Post NShut # 48745669)

Cyanogen-Recovery
Attached filerecovery.zip(7.33 MB)

p.s. If something is not clear, look at this forum, the forum is excellent, 90% I did according to his instructions. And buying a phone and going into this topic did not expect that I would do the root, that's how it happens :)

Post has been editednemo-nemo - 01.04.17, 10:52
NShut
Message#31
30.01.16, 18:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Lenovo A1000

The first who took the risk and everything turned out, unsubscribe, suddenly the file is not laid out, anything can happen.
And I begin to occupy the brain by increasing the caller's font. It's true, until you find someone calling he puts down the phone. If someone with experience makes me before, I will be only glad.

This recovery understands patch scripts, but everything needs to be debugged in days. because Android 5 and the selinux system gives a bunch of hemorrhoids, for example, update-binary does not know how to write to a memory card. I know that there is a way to solve this, but I spat, I reached the goal, and the backup ripped off via adb. but in principle, and once again I will go as an official, business then, but what a thrill of the result :)
those who collect Custom recovery from source
our platform sc8830, percent sc7731, partly they are guilty, although no, the wood is to blame.
in general, no mod shows anything on the screen (which hang, you need to further understand), but they all do not work with the screen for one reason, because they have one beginning.
there is a file bootable / recovery /.../ graphics_fbdev.c
the path and name of the function differs in different versions, but something like this looks like
static void set_displayed_framebuffer (unsigned n)
{
if (n>1 || ! double_buffered) return;
vi.yres_virtual = gr_framebuffer [0] .height * 2;
vi.yoffset = n * gr_framebuffer [0] .height;
vi.bits_per_pixel = gr_framebuffer [0] .pixel_bytes * 8;
if (ioctl (fb_fd, FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO, & vi)< 0) {
perror ("active fb swap failed");
}
displayed_buffer = n;
}

so here! changing vi.yres_virtual we get an error, because the driver does not want to accept the new buffer, it has a size specified, if you don’t use it, don’t use it, work with a smaller one. those. we have a triple buffer, and we ask for double and get an error. Comment the line, and this function works.
New versions of recovery have work with overlays, we don’t roll them by default either, so keep in mind ;-)

Post has been editedNShut - 30.01.16, 18:45
NShut
Message#32
31.01.16, 06:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Lenovo A1000

Tell me how to fix the error with the firmware?

On the screen you can see that it writes incompatible sections It means either the firmware is not from your phone or it is already stitched than that, which changed the size or type of size. Well, or damaged. With the firmware version, I think you should ask a question at the very lenovo
Graviter
Message#33
31.01.16, 12:30
Local
[online]

Messages 119
Check in: 13.08.12

Firmware A1000_USR_S30100_1601291721_SPRD7731_ROW
1. The downloaded archive is copied to the root of the memory card / phone
2. Turn off the phone
Boot into recovery:
Hold down the volume button - (minus) and the power button
Wait two or three seconds
Without releasing the volume button - (minus) and the power button, hold down the volume + (plus) button
Wait for Recovery to start without releasing all the buttons.
3. In recovery, use the edge buttons to select the update from external / internal storage item (external / internal memory, depending on where the file is copied) and confirm the selection with the power button.
4. Firmware lasts a long time (15-20) minutes, wait for the recovery window to exit with a message about successful firmware.
Through custom recovery is not set.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8srw/qkNw4R6Ay
parfentii
Message#34
31.01.16, 13:08
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 09.07.05
HTC U11 4/64

Does not load into recovery.
I tried all combinations of buttons - all the same 3 color bars.
darder
Message#35
31.01.16, 14:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 242
Check in: 24.12.13
Highscreen Power Rage Evo

Maybe someone come in handy, downloaded from different places, it turned out the same.

md5sum A1000_USR_S30100_1601291721_SPRD7731_ROW_lenovoota.zip - be810a75b6b6483e219eebb97ad52df6

--------------------
Lenovo A1000.
Graviter
Message#36
31.01.16, 14:50
Local
[online]

Messages 119
Check in: 13.08.12

Does not load into recovery.

Hold down the volume button - (minus) and the power button
Wait two or three seconds
Without releasing the volume button - (minus) and the power button, hold down the volume + (plus) button
Wait for Recovery to start without releasing all the buttons.
darder
Message#37
31.01.16, 17:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 242
Check in: 24.12.13
Highscreen Power Rage Evo

Hardly went into the recovery buttonvolume +I had to press almost immediately aftervolume and on. If you wait 2-3 seconds, you get three bands. The archive was on external storage.
After confirmation, you need to select the archive file and confirm again. FirmwareA1000_USR_S30100_1601291721_SPRD7731_Row gone.
Delayed glitch disappeared. Settings saved.

Post has been editeddarder - 31.01.16, 19:30

--------------------
Lenovo A1000.
Shadowrun
Message#38
31.01.16, 18:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 28.04.12
Honor 6C Pro

I did it, maybe I just waited a long time, but it seems that the interface has become faster, and I confirm the unlock right away))))))
NShut
Message#39
31.01.16, 21:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 260
Lenovo A1000

I also already jumped to - A1000_S30100_1601291721
while the flight is normal. Root set, works.
The trick "warning of the population" deleted nafig, I'm sorry I did not expect this from the manufacturer. My big "FI" lenove for this disgusting!
Sasha123213
Message#40
31.01.16, 22:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 252
Check in: 14.03.15

I did not catch up here. Only mega screen lock is delayed ??

Posted on 1/31/2016, 10:12 PM:

And how to sew and what firmware to sew on my device tell me
Kapshuk2009
Message#41
31.01.16, 22:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 01.03.13

For those who can not enter Recovery, there is ADB (command line "adb reboot recovery" or Total Commander with ADB plugin)
Lenovo

529 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 23:27