> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMI Rome X - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (140)
DiscussionUMI Rome X
PictureUMI Rome X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ
Clones: S-TELL M555 - Discussion | Bravis A553 Discovery - Discussion | DEXP Ixion ES255 Fire - Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

FAQ Devices:
Additional Information:
Official page Umi Rome X
UMi Rome X User Manual
Clones: S-TELL M555 , Winds Note Grace IV, Winds Note Grace III (Clone 1st Revision) Read more here! , G-TiDE INNOVATION E550 more here , DEXP Ixion ES255 Fire

User Reviews
Tips, help, instructions
Useful
Surveys
Attached Image

For questions of filling and updating the topic header, the Curator is always ready to help you.bgakasha

Post has been editedLexx808 - 19.03.19, 18:24
Reason for editing: Dump firmware merged with ifinity box cm2

Rep: (3)
YuriyMr @ 15.02.2016, 23:33*
I have a glitch with tachem have someone else has such a thing?https://youtu.be/kBIkpEjxAAc

Open any image editor and do a test, so you can see the presence of dead zones touchscreen
Attached Image

Rep: (33)
* carcass2014,
* * in Music .. click on the track and hold the menu pops up, to put the call

Rep: (0)
so there is the left button offers built-in ringtones but I need a tie to all contacts

Rep: (6)
Friends received aid.

Everyone who was interested: OTG is working with the FAT system.

I have a problem: the illumination at the bottom of the screen (see photo shows almost always, with the exception of colorful backgrounds..)

What kind of compensation to indicate, in your opinion, in the dispute?

Attached Image

Attached Image

And in general: to cure it somehow really?

Post has been editedmoonlake - 16.02.16, 22:10

Yuriymr , Thank you very much for your prompt response.
Wow feature! I was immediately struck by the unpleasant, even at boot time. On white also noticeable in the dialer, for example. The first time this happens. Is everyone who bought it? Something I Video raspakovok the boys especially did not notice: sveta:

I Doogee X5 4 months. I shut down a couple of times, without asking my permission - made calibration BATTERY - now everything is OK, the rest - nenaraduyus. According to the quality of the screen (maybe just me such specimens caught) - Doogee X5 is a cut above. But if the most important camera or sound in the ears - it is not your option. Then - a subject discussed.

Umi on the screen somehow blurred, fuzzy, out of focus, chtoli, icons and etc., when compared. If you are interested - write - I try to take a picture next to the same screen saver. This is understandable in principle - the number of points they have the same, but the screen size is different. But today, a colleague went to look at this whole beautiful Umi in order to then order it and I humbly put next Doogee. He shook hands, and the two will be ordered Doogee X5. He chose, I just said that Umi sound in the headphones is much better and the camera, and in Doogee - and the camera, the same sound in the headphones. By the way, here are pictures, taken almost at the same time
1) Doogee
Attached Image

2) Umi Rome X
Attached Image

The dispute generously offered to sell $ 5. Starred video sent. I said I was not on it Kachu cylinders, and he demanded compensation from the factory.

I have pinned and ordered Homtom HT7, then 3 the device is comparable;)

And again, guys, thank you very much. I was recently on a forum, but here I feel myself among like-minded people. In the real world so zadolbali majors with iPhones.

Post has been editedmoonlake - 16.02.16, 23:43

shornik15 , Here's another shot this Sunday at Umi Rome X:

https: //drive.google.c...zRhak8xV0U&usp=sharing

Post has been editedmoonlake - 17.02.16, 00:22

Rep: (1422)
I, too, lit up
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (143)
_4erep_ @ 17.02.2016, 03:55*
Unsubscribe, owners of a subject

My phone fly iq4410i mtk6582 1GB, so here is virtually identical processors and memory the same way, for the ever flaem brakes did not notice. But Yumi just flies all much faster, I do not understand how this could be. Memory 300MB free. Put Hplosed and gravitiboh, set up all by itself. As for me the weakest in this phone is the battery 2A * h real, not enough for such a screen. And as the video takes very sharp, but I think it is corrected in the update.

Umi (top) vs Olympus SP350. Compare with serious fotikom do not see sense. The camera in this price range is hard enough.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedRuff - 19.02.16, 23:51
Reason for editing: hid under spoiler

Share experiences, photos and videos herehttps://yadi.sk/d/46tnHH9EorPtE
As for me a good phone. The biggest drawback is the weak battery. 3G mode Auto-Brightness screen grabs 3-3.5 hours. In standby mode, spend the night with less interest included vayfay. The biggest consumer of the battery is the screen.
The speaker volume is increased in the engineering menu, you can hear perfectly set max value 155 160
The screen on sontse behaves perfectly good viewing angles.
After vestments phone bumper tach began working 4,5+ sometimes the edges are coated but made no critical.
The camera will go.
Network holds confident.
Gps + Navitel work well. Cool old couple minutes. Hot 5c.
In general from all satisfied, if still here * h battery 4A price he would have debts.
Picture

Post has been editedbgakasha - 04.12.16, 16:21
Reason for editing: In the hat!

Rep: (355)
M
Added bydescriptiondevices.
Now you can select it in your profile.

Rep: (3)
not Sony

If you believesavagemessiahzine.comthat camera thereOverview UMI Fair: state employees for aesthetes

Rep: (1)
All good. Interested in the question of the camera. What are the options for setting the quality of shooting video? In surveys only setting 13 megapixel ... Quality lined video pulls on 5 megapixel maximum, although the photo looks like a 13 ... See all sin crude firmware and optimized software for the camera ... If someone does not have trouble, check the third-party programs camera (for example Snap camera HDR) ...

Rep: (5)
* rockershrocker,
I am on the same day assorted ego.Otkruchival the lower part, where the speaker (if che, speaker there easily can be changed) .Otdiral completely black sticker, one that baud batareey.Izoliroval loop (wrapped it polyetylene) .Podlazhival a speaker the paper (he a metallic bottom, I thought maybe he comes to housing) .Nichego nepomogaet.
Cables neperedergival.
Confuses one wire there, nepomnyu which side he is on himself krayu.On comes with a top board to nizhney.Mozhet he's pressed

I made a small battery test. Under load the video bitrate hd720 5mb average brightness without wifi. I worked for 4h. 52m. Consumption in this case is quite uniform.
I would like to note that I have it quite adequately behaves in saving mode, eating the battery in minutes literally. Does anyone have it?
Also, there are some drawbacks to stitch. Especially at the edges for example is ok instead presses on the keyboard above the letter, but in general not critical.

Posted on 21/02/2016, 19:20:

I made a small battery test. Under load the video bitrate hd720 5mb average brightness without wifi. I worked for 4h. 52m. Consumption in this case is quite uniform.
I would like to note that I have it quite adequately behaves in saving mode, eating the battery in minutes literally. Does anyone have it?
Also, there are some drawbacks to stitch. Especially at the edges for example is ok instead presses on the keyboard above the letter, but in general not critical.

tell me, where can be configured, when an incoming call (ringtone playing) screen is activated a few seconds, how to fix? and the question to set ringtones for the SIM card in the 4th android was no problem

Rep: (2)
LyakhVN @ 22.02.2016, 10:51*
6732 withdrawn from the market are very few devices on it.

This is not an argument, you never know, what were the reasons for MTC. This does not mean that the percent bad.
Just make a bet on a different model, that's all.
At the very least, an outdated 6580 it is not any competitor.
I have my personal reasons to choose this phone, but to discuss its advantages and disadvantages - it does not flood until the battle begins fans of different brands.
For example, I want to ask those who have already received, whether with it the volume buttons / rewind on the headset work.
Phone hefty, do not want him to take out of his pocket every time it is necessary to rewind the song or to make quieter.
I also have such a thing:Flash
whether it is synchronized with the stock camera on this body, or have to use the stupid applicationShidfyakIblazr?

Rep: (140)
* vacvvm,
Obsolete 6580 ?!

Buy the unit on proce removed from production, not only is not the popular advance to accept the lack of any custom bikes and support in the future.

Umi is built on a more promising chip.

Post has been editeddickus - 22.02.16, 16:50

Rep: (1)
how to set a ringtone and SMS tone
Only standard settings

Friends long I agonized with tache. And he could not understand why it so stomps. And then it dawned on me. I wiped the phone with a damp cloth. And removed the back cover, remove the battery. He took his wife's hair and his well dry. The second day of touch is not buggy. I understand glass rounding and moisture gets into the gap between tachem and Met. frame. So can someone help. Good luck everyone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 15:37