> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMI Rome X - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (141)
DiscussionUMI Rome X
PictureUMI Rome X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ
Clones: S-TELL M555 - Discussion | Bravis A553 Discovery - Discussion | DEXP Ixion ES255 Fire - Discussion

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

FAQ Devices:
Additional Information:
Official page Umi Rome X
UMi Rome X User Manual
Clones: S-TELL M555 , Winds Note Grace IV, Winds Note Grace III (Clone 1st Revision) Read more here! , G-TiDE INNOVATION E550 more here , DEXP Ixion ES255 Fire

User Reviews
Tips, help, instructions
Useful
Surveys
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 12.05.20, 06:50

Rep: (2)
dickus, in Rome camera is the same.

Rep: (0)
Increase the autonomy of the phone.
TK "Magic combination" numbers to access the engineering menu is not found, put"MTK Engineering Menu Shortcut" . (Then you can remove). can be downloaded at market . We go into engineering the phone menu, select "BandMode", hereinafter "SIM1" leave a tick on EGSM-900, DCS-1800, WCDMA-IMT-2000 and WCDMA-GSM-900 - is a frequency used in the Russian network of cell towers. The fact that the phone is in standby mode, constantly looking for the tower with the best reception of the frequencies, and if there are no others in Russia, they should turn off the phone to not seeking towers at these frequencies, thus increasing the autonomy of the battery.
Picture

Post has been editedbgakasha - 07.12.16, 15:21
Reason for editing: In the hat!

Rep: (8)
Today I received a smartphone. First impressions are excellent. I bought my wife and the camera has been a priority - shoots very well, better than my Emax. Photo not yet lay out because his wife from the hands of not releasing. Sold in a gift bag and put the mother glass while ordering the standard version. Noticed until a small school - glass top rests not completely to the frame and has a small gap, you can shove a piece of paper (the gap is not as big as in some reviews umi rum) was thinking whether to open debate.
Attached Image

Good day!

Can you please tell how to be in the following situation: after two days of use, for no reason, no reason at all, the unit began to spontaneously go to reboot every 10-15 minutes. The first hard reset briefly helped, after the second reset all continued. Before the first reboot (at night), the installation of the application (from the convenience store), and change the settings made before lunch. Ie glitches began on level ground.

If you open a dispute, how the seller to prove the existence of fault, and that demand from him in such a situation?

Tookhere

Post has been editedMengele M.D. - 12.02.16, 17:13
Reason for editing: Added seller.

Rep: (143)
* ds-80, Without bumper phone use will be problematic. Camera heavily favored. Cover matt black prints can be seen but not much.

Rep: (10)
* Mengele M.D.,
Mengele M.D. 02/12/2016 @ 16:10*
Can you please tell how to be in the following situation: after two days of use, for no reason, no reason at all, the unit began to spontaneously go to reboot every 10-15 minutes. The first hard reset briefly helped, after the second reset all continued.

There is an option that some buggy software, try to remove one by one, or do a master reset and do not put a program-check will reboot or not ..

Post has been edited1kil1 - 12.02.16, 21:42

* me105,
me105 @ 12.02.2016, 21:38*
tie ringtone to a contact.
there is no field in the contact.

From the menu "Edit contact" zhmosh touch and hold the left button, set the ringtone.
Picture

Post has been editedbgakasha - 23.11.16, 21:23

Rep: (30)
It seems, OTG function is implemented. the stick body sees, but does not understand NTFS. Stickmount not help.
The headphones sound good (listening to bayerdinamik) in the earpiece there is some voice distortion, it is necessary to listen to the voice of the caller.
Sometimes podtuplivaei touchscreen if open browser tabs 4-5.

* Evgeny1986,
Evgeny1986 @ 13.02.2016, 11:32*
When I put the quality of "Good," I wrote that an error in the recording process.

100% raw firmware is all so ....

Rep: (4)
Tested games with heavy graphics: nova3, mc5, asphalt 8, etc .... everything works pulls percent, sd to 32 GB (http: //ru.aliexpress.c...Card/32274315064.html)for 550r (20 reading record 18) fits without any problem
Accum first melted from 63 percent to 25 (viewing the video in YouTube) then stood rooted to the spot on 20 (you need to drive, and put the playback of any video before discharge)
The camera 169 (in Hades) campaign as Rome on the box says 179 (but PRINCIPLE phone not a camera)
So 1kil1 not the fact that there ltps screen (in Rome also wrote that amoled), and highlight the big screen matrix of LEDs need IMHO, the resolution gives the CPU load (consumption Akuma)

Good day! I come to the device two days ago. Overall, not bad for the money. One big minus - quiet earpiece, the sound itself some distorted as already described above. Internet had to be manually configured. Add Bole nothing. Along the way I will watch. What do you think of the camera module is worth asking for a partial refund?

Today decided to compare your Samsung Galaxy s5 with Rome X to shoot in the dark sutok.I's what happened:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedRuff - 13.02.16, 23:21
Reason for editing: hid under spoiler

* Evgeny1986,
Interesting sravnenie.Detalizatsiya at umi little worse, and it is clear interpolation from 8 to 13mp, more crude and soft ..

Post has been edited1kil1 - 13.02.16, 21:54

Rep: (74)
bars926 @ 14.02.2016, 08:53*
What prog can calibrate the battery?
Or the way?

Battery calibration ;)

IMHO, the best way to calibrate the battery: Meticulous and attentive users began to question the "author" of the operating system - to Google.

The method how to calibrate the battery on Android offered by Google, is rather complicated.
Judge for yourself:

1. Charge your tablet or smartphone. The process should take at least 8 hours, even if the system signals that charging is over. The device must be turned on.
2. Disconnect the charger or pull it out. Turn off the tablet or smartphone.
3. Start the charging process again and continue for an hour.
4. Turn off the charger and turn on the tablet or smartphone. Keep him in that state for a minute or two.
5. Turn off the device and charge again. Continue for an hour.
6. Physically disconnect the charger cable and turn on the smartphone or tablet.

It looks strange at first. But everything is rational and simple. Thus, the statistics are recreated and the hardware parameters are adjusted to the maximum for all conditions.

From a physical point of view, it looks like this:
after the first item, the battery picks up the capacity, which correspond to the maximum readings of the controller, recorded in the system statistics;
the second item takes the load off, all consumers are disconnected;
the third item performs charging with optimal current and voltage under hardware control of the power supply microcircuit;
the fourth point causes the system to update the statistics, since the sensor readings may not correspond to those previously recorded;

The actions of the fifth and sixth paragraph - control. They are intended mainly for complex devices whose power management systems use data from the operating system statistics. The last two actions allow you to really charge the battery completely. And the inclusion of a smartphone or tablet again writes a new maximum of indicators in the statistics, if they have changed. As you can see, this is the most effective method, you can produce it periodically if the battery loses its capacity.
Picture

Post has been editedbgakasha - 07.12.16, 15:12

Rep: (6)
Share experiences on the use of a week.
Phone in a case inspires confidence that will not fall apart, keep not scared to drop like too.
Battery safely withstand 1 day is very active use - internet + games + calls. Constantly bend included social networks, email. Now I leave - always something to run, read, play, etc. - and not dozarezhayu throughout the day.
The earpiece tihovat. But hear me well. I climbed into inzhenerku - adjusted Elementary to louder - like nothing has changed (it became better not).
The camera shoots gorgeous. But she did not Sony. As the time comes - I will start a dispute with the seller.
volume and power button - a little chat. If you shake the phone - sound like marakasiki)) I'm not annoying, it is because the word.
Screen - no complaints here. A good, juicy. Its same picture straight bold and beautiful look. Juicy.
Front camera - takes in Skype works. Even the flash for it is. For calls very well. Selfie - a hat - fashion itself this crap, I mean.
All you need to work - failure / reboot was not. The system is stable and empty. No Chinese third-party software - only the actual person specified desired stuff) no update shortcut through the air (but the phone is stable).
3G network catches constantly loses. Wi - also no complaints.
The sensor on the screen is not something that would podtuplivaet and little slowpoke (first touch on the screen or when quickly typing on the onscreen keyboard) - but it happens very rarely. - I think that this is due to the film on the screen (I'm almost 99%). By the way, 2 recognize the touch and they do not merge into one when the fingers horizontally or vertically (i.e., in line), such as, for example, vk700x.
The sound in the headphones - good for my taste.

To sum up - the fact that I can get for the money in the city (Gorno-Altaisk) - for 4600r - even close to anything like this can not offer our stores. Here and curved glass, elegant and the number of dots on the screen, 8MP camera (interpolated) - which is really good, metal frame, 2 cameras, and even a plastic bag as a gift. Gig operatives in conjunction with the processor and the absence of external software (memory-loaded) - is quite cope with daily tasks without lag.

My score - worth to buy. The only thing that he has to prove - is reliability, which can only be tested by time.

And finally - a photo of our mountains + photo indoor shot at the umi for your assessment of the quality of the main chamber.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Picture

Post has been editedbgakasha - 04.12.16, 16:20

I measured the battery capacity
Attached Image
real capacity 2060mA В· h discharge current of 1A. It is written on the battery 4,35V
Attached Image
really works at 4.2V protection. Phone charges maxim to 4,17V general honest 2A * h is. Weight 44gr.

Rep: (905)
M
Created theme -UMI Rome X - Purchase
I ask all the questions of acquisition devices and exchange experience with the vendors to write there.
There remains only the discussion of the technical characteristics and operation!

I have a glitch with tachem have someone else has such a thing?https://youtu.be/kBIkpEjxAAc

Rep: (30)
* _4erep_,
Nope, lantern

Posted on 16/02/2016, 00:50:

* YuriyMr,
where the weight of naughty

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 9:53