> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

> Oysters T72X 3G - Marriage and Repair | Tablet, 7 "
Oysters T72X 3G Marriage
Have you noticed any problems in the tablet?
Yes, minor flaws. [ 11 ] ** [26,83%]
Yes, serious problems. [ 9 ] ** [21,95%]
Yes, it hangs and reboots itself. [ 15 ] ** [36,59%]
No, there is no problem. [ 3 ] ** [7,32%]
No, very pleased with the tablet. [ 3 ] ** [7,32%]
Total votes: 41

Batakov Yulian
Message#1
28.12.15, 17:45
Multi, I love cats
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 257
Check in: 19.04.15
LG V10

Marriage and RepairOysters T72X 3G
PictureOysters T72X 3G
Description | Discussion � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware �

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

What to check when buying?
    1. Check the most important function: call. Make a call from the purchased phone for 5-10 seconds. Also call him. You and your interlocutor should be well heard. You can use the recorder.

2. Check the external speaker by turning on any music / melody. The speaker should not wheeze or distort the sound.

3. Check the integrity of the case. There should not be chips, gaps and other defects.

4. Check the battery, as well as the possibility of charging it. Put the phone on charge. The phone must respond to it.

5. Check out the camera, take a couple of photos and shoot a video.

6. Check the screen for dead pixels or other faults. As well as setting the brightness.

7. Test the headset. Make a call with a headset and listen to music.

8. Check in the phone settings memory information. Does her phone see?

9. Check the phone's vibration by setting the silent mode.

10. Test the operation of all buttons. They must respond without delay and the first time.

11. Check the operation of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.

12. Check the accelerometer.

13. Check equipment with user manual.

14. Check the phone's IMEI, it should match the one on the package.

15. And also check for performance, hangs and brakes, the tablet should work clearly and without delays and freezes and random reboots.

Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 07.04.17, 14:39
Reason for editing: Edit
shuric164
Message#2
29.12.15, 11:14
sometimes online
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7187
Check in: 17.07.11

M
The topic has been moved to the section.Oysters
Miron
Message#3
21.01.16, 12:29
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 606
Check in: 07.09.07
MegaFon Login

The tablet was discharged and turned off, the night stood on the charge, but did not give signs of life. Charging with a charge indication indicates that charging is in progress.
What can poke into him animating?

--------------------
Batakov Yulian
Message#4
21.01.16, 13:25
Multi, I love cats
[offline]

Messages 257
LG V10

Miron I have the same problem. I understand this is a brick. And only the correct firmware helps in this.

--------------------
Miron
Message#5
27.01.16, 13:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606
Check in: 07.09.07
MegaFon Login

* Batakov Yulian,
By thisway to charge the battery. In the process of experimenting I found out that the tablet is working but the screen does not show. Even the touch responds to touch. In general, there is currently no backlight and images on the screen, but in general, everything works. Firmware is not exposed.
What to do next?

--------------------
Batakov Yulian
Message#6
27.01.16, 13:16
Multi, I love cats
[offline]

Messages 257
LG V10

Miron So yes, we have the same cases with you. I will soon be reflashing my tablet and then I will say the effect, do not do anything yourself, as you can ruin it altogether. I'll reflash my own soon and if I succeed, I will give instructions on how. I warn you to do everything at your own peril and risk.

--------------------
cabg
Message#7
01.02.16, 18:11
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 24.12.12
Fly Miracle IQ442

* Batakov Yulian,
And how are you doing?

--------------------
ragur
Message#8
28.02.16, 12:11
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 21.03.10
Fly Energie IQ440

Several times the child has discharged to zero. Does not react to anything. 5 minutes on charging and without charging the reset button for 3 seconds. It always helps me.
Alekc21
Message#9
06.05.16, 10:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 415
Check in: 18.06.13
LeEco Le 2 x620

* Miron,
turn off auto-brightness and everything will work, also remove the check from economical backlight
HULIGAN999
Message#10
10.02.18, 19:24
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 05.01.15
Philips S337

Guys, such a problem. Replaced the screen on this little animal (fell neatly), after replacing the screen, the ability to receive / transmit calls and SMS was lost. In short, as the phone - even died. But Internet access works great! (I use the device as a router) I went through all the possible settings - there was nothing worthwhile and everything seemed to be on. What could be the reason? You just need to remove the SIM card to believe the balance or to call the same operator. (((
abox2
Message#11
23.02.18, 13:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Check in: 15.09.08
LeEco Cool1 Dual (C103 / C106 / R116)

Hello, I have Oysters T72X 3G, custom version 1410599995, kernel version 3.4.67. The problem was with the gaps. I decided to flash it. I made a hard reset through recovery. I put it on charging in the off to 100 percent, I started to turn on after charging, "T72X 3G" is displayed on the screen and after 30 seconds it goes out. After that, it shows no signs of life when the charging is turned on or when the buttons are pressed. After pressing reset, you can go to the stock recovery, or connect the charging but the battery on the screen will be displayed without the animation process. I tried to flash the Perm version 1410599995 and the official FW_1410599995 on the firmware. These were stitched without errors, unlike Kamskaya (it was set to 95 percent). After flashing the tablet behaves the same way (it goes dead). When opening visible stocks did not find. Battery 3.9-4 V. Please advise where to dig.
RavensOracle
Message#12
12.03.18, 09:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 31.10.15

Good afternoon, broke the glass of the tablet and stopped working the touch, ordered a new one on Ali, nothing has changed except for the lack of cracks. What could be the problem if not in the tache itself?
ramilz72
Message#13
10.02.19, 12:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1091
Check in: 07.03.12
Huawei Nova CAN-L01 \ L11

Alekc21 @ 05/06/2016, 10:15*
* Miron,
turn off auto-brightness and everything will work, also remove the check from economical backlight

I will refrain from speaking about sabzh. A good advice from the quote! In vain he is not in the hat.
Replaced tach. By the way, I bought on Avito from a seller-private trader from Ufa, with shipment to Kazan, it turned out 350, a little more expensive than with Ali, but faster shipment and the tach branded "IRBIS".
Well, so, replaced the touch and switched the backlight to auto brightness. The body is dead. I thought it was dead. I put on charging, repeated the power on and the tablet turned off after 15 seconds. Night on the charge. In the morning did not turn on. The button "cut" managed to start the tablet. I switched the backlight to the "Economic" mode - the shutdown problem disappeared.
No, I will not refrain. The tablet is full of amno!

Post has been editedramilz72 - 10.02.19, 15:29

--------------------
CAN - L11 / B388 ... TWRP (eRecovery) ... Magisk ... No Google Services

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 08:02