Samsung SM-Z300F Z3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionSamsung SM-Z300F / SM-Z300H (Z3)
PictureSamsung SM-Z300F Z3, Z3
Discussion пїЅ |

• To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications

Screen Type: 5-inch Super AMOLED, 293 ppi
Screen resolution: 1280x720 pixels
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 4 cores
Tact. CPU frequency: 1.2 GHz
Video accelerator: Adreno 306
RAM capacity: 1 GB
Internal memory: 8 GB (5.3 available)
MicroSD card slot: there is, up to 128 GB
Main camera: 8 megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash
Front-camera: 5 megapixel
Mobile connection: 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE) + Support LTE Cat. four
Dual SIM card format microSIM
Wireless technology: Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, GLONASS, FM radio
Operating system: Tizen OS 2.4.0.1
Battery capacity: 2 600 mAh
Dimensions: 141.5 X 69.9 X 7.9 mm
Weight: 110 grams
Colors: black White

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 09.12.17, 14:23
Reason for editing: Service firmware

Rep: (455)
* zhsv
Well, then, let's try anyway. That is the right piece of code of the page.Attached filegear.html(360 bytes)

Download on the Z3, then the browser:
P.S. The path most likely is. In the file manager in the properties I think can be improved.
file: ///opt/media/Downloads/gear.html
or
file: ///opt/usr/media/Downloads/gear.html

A link will appear at the start of Stora. Hopefully in the Magazev protection they did not put ...

Post has been editedAramir_ - 25.03.16, 00:57

Rep: (170)
* Aramir_,
I set, thanks. It turned out to pair with the S2, notification of mail working (maybe from all the programs running, not tested), you can change the order of applications on the clock. The style setting screens to enter does not work .. I waited 10 minutes, he writes that loads the styles, it warned samsung.tizenforum.com. Left on the clock, two Feis, the result is the same - a perpetual loading. After restarting the phone, all the while showing the home screen, trying to re-pairing .. Dotykalsya there before it caught Kernel Panic Mode)

In general, still very "deep" beta, is now set only to send bug reports. We are waiting for the release.

Rep: (0)
Tell whether it run Android applications? I wrote like that is possible, but for some reason they write about the lack of applications. And examples of pictures laid out, and the camera is not clear.

lab2314 @ 28.03.2016, 18:54*
Tell whether it run Android applications?

There is an application-layer ACL for Tizen, with the help of allegedly without making any changes, you can run the android application. Puts android applications only from Tizen Store, as he shove apk unclear. In the store on behalf of the developer of the ACL lined Angry Birds and MX Player, in comments write that another 10 programs expected to check the store. All still in its infancy.

lab2314 @ 28.03.2016, 18:54*
And examples of pictures lay

I'll try tomorrow pofotkat.

Several photographs of the cells Z3

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (52)
That's what was supposed to be a shell on tizen
Perhaps it will be on the following Tizen smartphone

In tizene can change the launcher in the Android-only as long as there are no alternatives :)

zhsv @ 05.04.2016, 15:56*
In tizene can change the launcher in Android,

and how to change then?

* DAskeza,
In the settings you choose, when someone writes a third-party launcher

Attached Image

zhsv @ 06.04.2016, 01:12*
In the settings you choose

Nichosi! You can lay out more screenshots to know what features are still there, but the video review is felt Thurs ONET all showed such customization
Again, the videos that I post earlier and video with a fridge suggest that the original shell on Tizen should have been much more difficult than on the Z1 and Z3, although again even earlier withdrawal at the beginning of Tizen Lite

Post has been editedDskeza - 06.04.16, 17:39

https://www.tizen.org/...the_tizen_platform.pdf

Thought that interesting as it is written there, too ... apk applications only through tizen store after checking

Post has been editedlab2314 - 07.04.16, 16:42

ACL is inexcusable much takes place, unpacked at 280mb. Yet each application based on the pdf weighs 45mb.

Post has been editedzhsv - 07.04.16, 21:14

Rep: (1)
Z3 bought from India. I did not expect that there will be Russian keyboard. Now what to do with it and how to fix it does not know. Application of vedroidnyh me lacking only OsmAnd. Well, all sorts of minor issues arise, such as how to pick a random ringtone. Funny, I did not find how to do it.

BarBoss67 @ 12.05.2016, 02:30*
I did not expect that there will be Russian keyboard.

I also got this. Languages ​​can be added, but Ruth needed. Or if you can find the source code built-in keyboard, it can be finished. I dug a little in the repository tizena not found. Samsung probably did not want her to be divided.

BarBoss67 @ 12.05.2016, 02:30*
how to pick a random ringtone

When selecting a ringtone from a preset, right in the list of tunes, press the left mouse button (or the menu as it's called). Will add, zhmakat and already in the player, you can choose your own melody.

Post has been editedzhsv - 13.05.16, 13:43

Rep: (168)
Prayzer @ 17.05.2016, 18:15*
Why they took Russian

It is possible that for each region a different set of languages.

byaaka @ 18.05.2016, 09:29*
It is possible that for each region a different set of languages.

The review from Murtazin Russian language there.
and this can be useful to someoneHow to Flash your TIZEN powered Samsung Z3

Prayzer @ 17.05.2016, 14:15*
Why they took Russian

Specially cleaned and not only Russian, as I understand it for marketing reasons.

DAskeza @ 28.05.2016, 13:49*
The review from Murtazin Russian language there.

There's a review unit for our business, do not confuse with SM-Z300H, software is another model, read above about the murdered iOS device.

With the firmware from two sets and Ruth on board an Indian, most likely you can add Russian. Or wait for a miracle in the form of release of the series on the European market, but it will be a new model.

Post has been editedzhsv - 29.05.16, 11:45

Samsung Z5 will say at the end of the year, I hope we will come and there will be another launcher

Rep: (199)
Apparently filling for F and H for one and the same. For h and firmware for the firmware to f have the same parameters in both time and audit. What course should not be that the firmware on h suitable to f, the actual author of the companion theme brick and words. But the firmware for f in the clear because it does not apply dopilennuyu firmware for the Indians. Dopilivat our SKOLKOVO. That's interesting and will turn on flashing TWRP of h do for him? You need to download the firmware, try to collect twrp .... How to try to accomplish your goal. I only wish to check for f will be no one ... :)

Post has been editedJoenka - 03.06.16, 13:45

If not very big risk to get a brick on your office phone, then try toF can...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 23:42