> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> MTS Connect | Calls via the Internet, chat, file transfer
Epm @ k
Message#1
24.12.15, 12:09
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1215
Check in: 02.09.07
Apple iPhone SE

��� ������� download

Version: 2.0.11

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2019
Attached Image

Short description
applicationMTS Connect - Profitable calls over the Internet (including Wi-Fi and LTE).

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description
The application "MTS Connect" allows you to call via the Internet to subscribers of any operators and provides many other benefits:
  • Calls to home region tariffs from anywhere *
  • Additional package of minutes on a number of tariff plans of the Smart line
  • The ability to call even where there is no MTS coverage for technical reasons (for example, basements)
  • Make calls via Wi-Fi
In addition, users of previous versions of the application will be able to evaluate a completely redesigned interface, as well as improved authorization mechanisms, improved stability and optimized power consumption.

* 2G / 3G / LTE Internet traffic in the home network when calling from MTS Connect is not charged. In international roaming tariffing is carried out according to the tariff plan of the subscriber.
List of regions in which the application is available
  • Moscow and the Moscow region (including for MGTS subscribers)
  • Abakan and the Republic of Khakassia
  • Arkhangelsk and the Arkhangelsk region
  • Barnaul and Altai Territory
  • Belgorod and Belgorod region
  • Blagoveshchensk and Amur region
  • Bryansk and Bryansk region
  • Vladikavkaz and the Republic of North Ossetia - Alania
  • Vladivostok and Primorsky Krai
  • Vologda and Vologda region
  • Voronezh and Voronezh region
  • Chita and Zabaykalsky Krai
  • Ivanovo and Ivanovo region
  • Kostroma and Kostroma region
  • Kaluga and Kaluga region
  • Krasnoyarsk and Krasnoyarsk Territory
  • Kyzyl and Tyva Republic
  • Naryan-Mar and Nenets
  • Novosibirsk and Novosibirsk region
  • Omsk and Omsk Region
  • Tver and Tver region
  • Maikop and the Republic of Adygea
  • Makhachkala and the Republic of Dagestan
  • Murmansk and Murmansk region
  • Syktyvkar, Ukhta, Pechora, Vorkuta and Komi Republic
  • Stavropol and Stavropol Territory
  • Ufa and the Republic of Bashkortostan
  • Yaroslavl and Yaroslavl region
  • Khabarovsk and Khabarovsk Territory
Adding regions for which the application is available expands to the extent possible.Stay tuned!
Additional Information
The application "MTS Connect" - profitable calls over the Internet (including Wi-Fi and LTE).
Calls to MTS subscribers from anywhere in the world through the MTS Connect application:
  • Do not spend minutes from the package if you have a tariff with included minutes;
  • Cost 0 rubles per minute, if you have a tariff with time-based call charges;
  • Not limited by the number of minutes
Thus, you can save your package of minutes by making calls via MTS Connect.

Internet traffic will remain unlimited on the territory of the Russian Federation and does not consume a packet of traffic from subscribers with the “X” tariff plan option connected, or when Vety is connected on the option number

SAVING ON CALLS IN ROAMING
Call from the application "MTS Connect" from abroad at the same prices as in Russia - just connect to the Wi-Fi network.

* more detailed information can be found on connect.mts.ru

Send all your comments and suggestions to [email protected].

Applications for iOS can be downloaded from the Apple AppStore:
Picture
Changes
Added editing the number on the "Keys" screen, eliminated several bugs and made the "Patronymic" parameter displayed on the "Contacts" screen.
Previous
1. Added erase button after inserting a number into the dialer
2. The call to the last number from the history is implemented in the absence of the entered number in the dialer
3. Updated splash screen
4. Fixed a problem with poor audibility on Android 9
5. Implemented the ability to redirect calls to a bluetooth headset.
6. Amendments to the functionality of the display buttons in the caller
7. Fixed handler button "Back" on the settings screen
Previous
[*] Added tone dialing mode.
[*] Changed call acceptance screen
[*] Added number insertion feature.
[*] Added field favorites
[*] Improved compatibility with IPv6 [/ list]

Android required: 4.2+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: MTS PJSC
Homepage: http://connect.mts.ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mts.talker

Download:
PictureAttached filemts-connect-2.0.11 (2001103) .apk(26.05 MB)
Past versions

There is no curator in the subject. In the event of a violation, press the buttonPicture

Post has been editedEpm @ k - 25.04.19, 12:06
Reason for editing: Last beta has become release
KPOCAB4EG
Message#22
30.12.15, 16:58
삼성
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3663
Check in: 27.04.09
Apple iPhone Xs

On the cells recently discussed, first spent from the package, then unlimited.

--------------------
Samsung Omnia ->Samsung Galaxy S ->Apple iPhone 4S ->HTC One X ->Samsung Galaxy S3 ->Samsung Galaxy S4 ->Apple iPhone 5S ->Apple iPhone 6 ->Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge ->Samsung Galaxy S7 ->Samsung Galaxy S8 ->Apple iPhone X ->Apple iPhone XS
v_71
Message#23
31.12.15, 07:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 11.08.08
RoverPC R5

It all depends on the region. We (the Volga region) have no limit within the network on Beeline package tariffs have never been taken into account, on the Megaphone has ceased to be included in the packages since the fall of this year. MTS is still holding the brand, they have no limit within the network after the package ends. The new Tele2, like the MTS, is equal to the leader :)
Qvasko
Message#24
04.01.16, 11:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 27.04.07
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

Leoreign @ 12/30/2015, 01:16*
It turns out that MTS Connect minutes begin to be written off only when the main batch of minutes is used up.

And it is very uncomfortable

My Smart tariff does not consume an additional package of minutes for calls from the application. The main 500 minutes are over and money is written off from the account. Additional 500 minutes remained untouched o.O

And I did not like it either - the screen from the proximity sensor goes out only after the call is answered. At the time of dialing your ear can be pressed ...
Gwenvivar
Message#25
04.01.16, 18:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 343
Check in: 03.10.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

After routine cleaning of the system
SD Maid - System Cleaning
MTS Connect has ceased to log in and hangs tight in the "Communication is in progress with the network. This may take several minutes."
Demolished / reinstalled several times already, will not start: sveta:

--------------------

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965FXXS3CSD2, android 9.0 no root
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 KangVip Slim 386 EMUI 4.1 Android 6.0 root
SGS N910C Note IV Corola mod AllianceROM Update DARK Rus v3.0 Exynos N910CXXU1BOC5 Android 5.0.1 root
Gwenvivar
Message#26
06.01.16, 14:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 343

"Warning to those who will use the program in roaming.
If the quality of the Internet is interrupted or deteriorated (it is difficult to say whether the first or the second), the instant messenger can switch the ip-call to normal during a call, with all the attendant material costs "
Proof

--------------------

SGS N910C Note IV Corola mod AllianceROM Update DARK Rus v3.0 Exynos N910CXXU1BOC5 Android 5.0.1 root
Message#27
06.01.16, 19:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3361
Check in: 06.01.06

"Warning to those who will use the program in roaming.
If the quality of the Internet is interrupted or deteriorated (it is difficult to say whether the first or the second), the instant messenger can switch the ip-call to normal during a call, with all the attendant material costs "
Proof

thanks for the warning. I read and honestly do not understand how they are trying to implement it. In any case, according to MTS, this option should be disabled for everyone at this time.
Well, another positive point - I have a second SIM on my Chinese MTS (and only for voice communication), and you can even disable this SIM in the settings - while the application works fine without suspecting anything. In this case, roaming is not terrible.

Post has been edited123123 - 06.01.16, 19:30

--------------------
Power Four / AURORA
Gwenvivar
Message#28
06.01.16, 19:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 343

123123 @ 06.01.2016, 19:25 *
according to MTS, this option should be disabled for everyone

* 123123,once a comrade got on her spontaneous inclusion, it means, alas, as long as everyone has such a chance: (due to ignorance in roaming, you can run up for substantial expenses, especially taking into account the fact that you don’t immediately charge money for a conversation

--------------------

Message#29
06.01.16, 23:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3361

* Gwenvivar
The commodity on it got traveling around Russia, which is not so scary.
In general, I think this is all fantastic. How can I transfer a call from a VoIP application to a regular GSM and even so that nobody will notice? I do not deny that this is possible, but the question is - how?
Again - this option is probably not so simple to implement, since it has never been seen before. + if the application itself is buggy / works terribly, and even not at all, then it’s hard to believe about fantastic transfers from web to web.

In general, I don’t see any sense in this application, except for using it in roaming, so it’s better to turn off the sim card from MTS programmatically or to glance at the screen to be sure that the connection is going)

Well, if you completely simulate the situation when there are 2 SIM cards in the phone and the data goes through another SIM card (not through the MTS), then by definition, the SIM card will not be available, because the radio module is one and it works on a sim card with data.

There are more questions than answers.

I hope that this application is “hacked” and will turn off checking for a SIM card so that you can safely use it anywhere.

Post has been edited123123 - 06.01.16, 23:11

--------------------
Power Four / AURORA
Leoreign
Message#30
11.01.16, 16:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 03.06.11

Faced a problem.
The main package of minutes is spent, I call through the application - they charge money, and MTS Connect minutes are not charged.
I left the application in the MTS, promised to sort it out and return the money
Chela86
Message#31
18.01.16, 18:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 431
Check in: 06.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S10

LIST OF CHANGES version 1.0.4

We made the app better!
Eliminated the problem with running the application on phones with two SIM-cards.
Fixed a problem that sometimes occurred when making outgoing calls from the application.
Improved performance and speed.
Thanks for your feedback!

We draw your attention, at the moment the application is available only for subscribers of Moscow and the Moscow region. Very soon we will expand the number of regions. Stay tuned!

Attached files

Attached fileMTS Connect 1.0.4.apk(21.32 MB)
pavelaleksashev
Message#32
22.01.16, 11:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
Check in: 14.10.14

The program asks for the number of the subscriber mts, and then asks for the activation code from the SMS. Based on this sms code on the mts server, a login and password for the sip server is generated, which are saved in the closed part of the application and are already registered when you start this red bug and authorize it when making calls.

Take a look here traffic wireshark'om this application. In short, the usual sip. Even support for amr-wb (hd-voice, apparently only when making calls to MTS subscribers supporting this codec) is claimed to be an advantage over the multi-phone. I did not find instructions on the internet how to decipher the Sipovsky password in order to drive a normal client. This red samopal-glukalovo only in the furnace.
I can throw tcp stream, the one who can decipher the vip password.

Post has been editedpavelaleksashev - 22.01.16, 11:43
Message#33
22.01.16, 12:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3361

* pavelaleksashev,
But this is very interesting! It would be ideal to pull out all the settings and L / P from the application and use the MTS following the example of a multi-phone.
True, there are some doubts and concerns. For example, how the incoming call is arranged and, in general, the possibility to turn it on and off. Purely hypothetically, MTS could protect themselves so that no third-party software connects to their SIP.

--------------------
Power Four / AURORA
pavelaleksashev
Message#34
23.01.16, 13:39
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13

First you need to pull out the login password for the sip server. I doubt that the creators of such a wretched application could make any serious changes to the sip client that could not be emulated by an asterix. at best, they check the user agent. To me, as an active participant in the topic “Bypassing yota restrictions” and the user of “unlimited Internet for a smartphone” on the ROUTER, this does not seem unreal. I think by joint efforts it is all within our power.

By the way, are calls on the smart mini tariff for free pay from the application?

Post has been editedpavelaleksashev - 23.01.16, 13:42
Message#35
23.01.16, 17:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3361

* pavelaleksashev,
there is nothing free there. all according to the tariff.
the only bonus (and that WAS) is that the number of minutes doubled if used through the app. but in my opinion, and it was removed, because very buggy.

--------------------
Power Four / AURORA
pavelaleksashev
Message#36
25.01.16, 17:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13

I have a smart mini tariff. I do not have included minutes, but there are unlimited calls to pay. With the program, too, unlimited free on mts? Or does it double for free and will they still bring me bags of calls? I just have no friends with mts, maybe in Odintsovo it doesn’t catch almost anywhere and 3g in Moscow works very well. No one to call to check
makc68
Message#37
25.01.16, 19:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1279
Check in: 08.09.09

Is it possible to configure this service through a third-party program such as csip, acrobits, etc.?
(multiphone in megaphone allows)

--------------------
ASUS X008, X92, Tronsmart MXIII +
Message#38
27.01.16, 00:53
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3361

* vito3000,
on any tariffs works. I have a free 30 minutes work on SuperMTS.
But I would not advise you to go only because of this service. So far, the MTS-connection works disgustingly bad. It works, it does not, the sound is like from one place. + Many restrictions. A multi-phone is still a freedom and a full-fledged CIP, but for now it is a strict binding to the SIM card in the phone and in the application.

--------------------
Power Four / AURORA
Chela86
Message#39
27.01.16, 01:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 431
Check in: 06.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S10

LIST OF CHANGES

We have eliminated several errors that prevented the launch of the application on smartphones with two SIM-cards.
If you are still experiencing difficulty launching the application, please email us: [email protected]

Thanks for your feedback!

We draw your attention, at the moment the application is available only for subscribers of Moscow and the Moscow region. Very soon we will expand the number of regions. Stay tuned!

Attached files

Attached fileMTS Connect 1.0.5.apk(21.34 MB)
Qvasko
Message#40
27.01.16, 11:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 121
Check in: 27.04.07
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

Two nights in a row at the same time comes in sms authorization code in the application MTS Connect o.O

Post has been editedQvasko - 27.01.16, 11:32
makc68
Message#41
27.01.16, 13:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1279
Check in: 08.09.09

MTC smart sprint 4g on the new version does not want to log in. Enter the code (code comes) and immediately "Registration Error (Error-1)" and only exit.

Post has been editedmakc68 - 27.01.16, 13:38

--------------------
ASUS X008, X92, Tronsmart MXIII +

76 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/08: 32