> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

77 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> MTS Connect | Calls via the Internet, chat, file transfer
Epm @ k
Message#1
24.12.15, 12:09
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1238
Check in: 02.09.07
Apple iPhone SE

��� ������� download

Version: 2.0.11

Last update of the program in the header:25.04.2019
Attached Image

Short description
applicationMTS Connect - Profitable calls over the Internet (including Wi-Fi and LTE).

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description
The application "MTS Connect" allows you to call via the Internet to subscribers of any operators and provides many other benefits:
  • Calls to home region tariffs from anywhere *
  • Additional package of minutes on a number of tariff plans of the Smart line
  • The ability to call even where there is no MTS coverage for technical reasons (for example, basements)
  • Make calls via Wi-Fi
In addition, users of previous versions of the application will be able to evaluate a completely redesigned interface, as well as improved authorization mechanisms, improved stability and optimized power consumption.

* 2G / 3G / LTE Internet traffic in the home network when calling from MTS Connect is not charged. In international roaming tariffing is carried out according to the tariff plan of the subscriber.
List of regions in which the application is available
  • Moscow and the Moscow region (including for MGTS subscribers)
  • Abakan and the Republic of Khakassia
  • Arkhangelsk and the Arkhangelsk region
  • Barnaul and Altai Territory
  • Belgorod and Belgorod region
  • Blagoveshchensk and Amur region
  • Bryansk and Bryansk region
  • Vladikavkaz and the Republic of North Ossetia - Alania
  • Vladivostok and Primorsky Krai
  • Vologda and Vologda region
  • Voronezh and Voronezh region
  • Chita and Zabaykalsky Krai
  • Ivanovo and Ivanovo region
  • Kostroma and Kostroma region
  • Kaluga and Kaluga region
  • Krasnoyarsk and Krasnoyarsk Territory
  • Kyzyl and Tyva Republic
  • Naryan-Mar and Nenets
  • Novosibirsk and Novosibirsk region
  • Omsk and Omsk Region
  • Tver and Tver region
  • Maikop and the Republic of Adygea
  • Makhachkala and the Republic of Dagestan
  • Murmansk and Murmansk region
  • Syktyvkar, Ukhta, Pechora, Vorkuta and Komi Republic
  • Stavropol and Stavropol Territory
  • Ufa and the Republic of Bashkortostan
  • Yaroslavl and Yaroslavl region
  • Khabarovsk and Khabarovsk Territory
Adding regions for which the application is available expands to the extent possible.Stay tuned!
Additional Information
The application "MTS Connect" - profitable calls over the Internet (including Wi-Fi and LTE).
Calls to MTS subscribers from anywhere in the world through the MTS Connect application:
  • Do not spend minutes from the package if you have a tariff with included minutes;
  • Cost 0 rubles per minute, if you have a tariff with time-based call charges;
  • Not limited by the number of minutes
Thus, you can save your package of minutes by making calls via MTS Connect.

Internet traffic will remain unlimited on the territory of the Russian Federation and does not consume a packet of traffic from subscribers with the “X” tariff plan option connected, or when Vety is connected on the option number

SAVING ON CALLS IN ROAMING
Call from the application "MTS Connect" from abroad at the same prices as in Russia - just connect to the Wi-Fi network.

* more detailed information can be found on connect.mts.ru

Send all your comments and suggestions to [email protected].

Applications for iOS can be downloaded from the Apple AppStore:
Picture
Changes
Added editing the number on the "Keys" screen, eliminated several bugs and made the "Patronymic" parameter displayed on the "Contacts" screen.
Previous
1. Added erase button after inserting a number into the dialer
2. The call to the last number from the history is implemented in the absence of the entered number in the dialer
3. Updated splash screen
4. Fixed a problem with poor audibility on Android 9
5. Implemented the ability to redirect calls to a bluetooth headset.
6. Amendments to the functionality of the display buttons in the caller
7. Fixed handler button "Back" on the settings screen
Previous
[*] Added tone dialing mode.
[*] Changed call acceptance screen
[*] Added number insertion feature.
[*] Added field favorites
[*] Improved compatibility with IPv6 [/ list]

Android required: 4.2+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: MTS PJSC
Homepage: http://connect.mts.ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mts.talker

Download:
PictureAttached filemts-connect-2.0.11 (2001103) .apk(26.05 MB)
Past versions

There is no curator in the subject. In the event of a violation, press the buttonPicture
Please do not post apk-files in the subject! A complaint will be sent to all posts with apk-files with a request to delete.

Post has been editedEpm @ k - 01.05.19, 19:32
Reason for editing: added ban on uploading apk-files
KPOCAB4EG
Message#2
24.12.15, 15:43
삼성
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3670
Check in: 27.04.09
Apple iPhone Xs

What's the catch? In general, in the course that there is a viber and vatsap, there is a fee only for traffic ...

Joke in the room. Everyone has people who do not use WhatsApp and the like (mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers), some even may not have a mobile phone. Through this, you can call from your number anywhere at the price of your tariff. Example: leftto Turkey / Egyptto Cyprus, you need to make a call to your grandmother at home - dial the number in the program and call (and on tariffs with included traffic packages, also due to the package of minutes). Or for work from another country. There are many options, WhatsApp is not yet a replacement for regular calls (even if it catches you, it’s not a fact that it catches the called party).

Minuses (the most important and very big minus) - it works only with Sims MTS. This is of course nonsense, I hope very much will be removed, otherwise convenience will slide to zero.

--------------------
Samsung Omnia ->Samsung Galaxy S ->Apple iPhone 4S ->HTC One X ->Samsung Galaxy S3 ->Samsung Galaxy S4 ->Apple iPhone 5S ->Apple iPhone 6 ->Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge ->Samsung Galaxy S7 ->Samsung Galaxy S8 ->Apple iPhone X ->Apple iPhone XS
legionnet
Message#3
24.12.15, 16:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 04.04.09
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

For me, it will be claimed if this is a regular sip and can be used in a regular sip-PBX / program
KPOCAB4EG
Message#4
24.12.15, 23:17
삼성
[online]

Messages 3670
Apple iPhone Xs

I do not really, my grandfather sits in my torrent shakes ...

I, too, but we are not alone in the world)

For me, it will be claimed if this is a regular sip and can be used in a regular sip-PBX / program

Alas, no, only their client

Post has been editedKPOCAB4EG - 24.12.15, 23:18

--------------------
Samsung Omnia ->Samsung Galaxy S ->Apple iPhone 4S ->HTC One X ->Samsung Galaxy S3 ->Samsung Galaxy S4 ->Apple iPhone 5S ->Apple iPhone 6 ->Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge ->Samsung Galaxy S7 ->Samsung Galaxy S8 ->Apple iPhone X ->Apple iPhone XS
legionnet
Message#5
25.12.15, 08:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* KPOCAB4EG,
And even without a SIM card installed in the phone, it will not work?
KPOCAB4EG
Message#6
25.12.15, 09:31
삼성
[online]

Messages 3670
Apple iPhone Xs

* legionnet,
It seems like there is, even if the 2nd is a symbol, you need to be in the 1st slot: D

--------------------
Ibif
Message#7
25.12.15, 12:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 26.10.11
HTC U11 6/128

Yeah, requires.
They want too much. And put the female in the first slot and put the application.
If anyone can not wait to call the grandmother at home, then Skype and everything. On the city it turns out cheap to call
Gwenvivar
Message#8
26.12.15, 09:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 347
Check in: 03.10.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Even register failed :(
SMS with the authorization code is sending, but the program is not loaded even to its input field, crashes with the error as-28

The problem wasRoot Call SMS Managerwhich did not allow the program to "see" that the SMS was received.

She has no desktop client yet, right?

Post has been editedGwenvivar - 26.12.15, 12:39

--------------------

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus G965FXXS3CSD2, android 9.0 no root
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29 KangVip Slim 386 EMUI 4.1 Android 6.0 root
SGS N910C Note IV Corola mod AllianceROM Update DARK Rus v3.0 Exynos N910CXXU1BOC5 Android 5.0.1 root
legionnet
Message#9
26.12.15, 10:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* GwenvivarAnd did you have exactly the SIM that you indicated in the program on your phone?
SoundWind69
Message#10
26.12.15, 20:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 15.02.15
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295

The biggest MINUS - MTS Connect has become a priority native dialer! That is, if MTS Connect is enabled, calls will be received by them, even if they are calling from a regular landline phone.
In android 5 there is such a function that if any program works, for example, a navigator, then the incoming call is displayed in a small window. With MTS Connect it does not work, opens to the whole window, removing the navigator.
Gwenvivar
Message#11
27.12.15, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 347

SoundWind69 @ 12.26.2015, 20:54*
if MTS Connect is turned on, calls will be received by them, even if they are calling from a regular landline phone

Do you have these calls normally? I have it, if the call is not from the MTS, it also gives a release after the first beep.
Not yet understood, is it a bug or a feature?

--------------------

SGS N910C Note IV Corola mod AllianceROM Update DARK Rus v3.0 Exynos N910CXXU1BOC5 Android 5.0.1 root
SoundWind69
Message#12
27.12.15, 12:56
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13

I don’t know, I didn’t test further until I disabled it. Maybe they’ll fix it further (correspondence with [email protected]):
Correspondence
The biggest MINUS - MTS Connect has become a priority native dialer! That is, if MTS Connect is enabled, calls will be received by them, even if they are calling from a regular landline phone.
In android 5 there is such a function that if any program works, for example, a navigator, then the incoming call is displayed in a small window. With MTS Connect it does not work, it opens to the whole window, removing the navigator. Please correct!

Good day.

You can remove the "interception" of incoming calls by the MTS Connect application in the program settings. By default, when you are in Wi-Fi, all calls are “intercepted”. This is convenient when roaming to avoid paying for incoming calls, or when mobile network coverage is poor, for example, inside a building.

Remove the "interception" of incoming calls. I will not find this button. In the settings there are only "Calls via the Internet":
-Disabled
- Wi-Fi only
-Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G

Yes, this is exactly what you need.
If you select "disabled", then no incoming calls will be received in the MTS Connect application. And you can make outgoing from the application from which it is convenient for you, but it is more profitable to do this, of course, through our application.

Not at all convenient.
Is it possible to make it so that it is turned on only if the incoming call is also connected to the MTS or when GSM is not available and the dialer would accept normal calls?

Consider this possibility in future releases of the application.

Consider, please. This is an application, but it should not completely replace the standard dialer. And for convenience in roaming, you can add some kind of button “Use only mts connection”, well, or something like that.

Post has been editedSoundWind69 - 27.12.15, 13:04
Gwenvivar
Message#13
27.12.15, 13:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 347

SoundWind69 @ 12.27.2015, 12:56*
Maybe more will fix

Will hope. I can not understand why the same WhatSApp provides a choice with which to make a call, but MTS Connect does not.
It turns out that if I find myself outside the coverage of a stable Internet, then when MTS Connect is turned on, they will not be able to reach me at all.

--------------------

legionnet
Message#14
28.12.15, 08:22
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* GwenvivarWill be able to get through, if you set up in the settings Calls via Internet>Disabled, this is responsible for incoming calls.
SoundWind69
Message#15
28.12.15, 12:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13

Legionnet @ 12.28.2015, 08:22*
Will be able to get through, if you set up in the settings Calls via Internet>Disabled

This is the inconvenience. It would be good to do so - if the call comes from the MTS connection, it is received by the MTS connection, if Wi-Fi, the Internet is unavailable, it receives the dialer. If the call comes from a regular phone (GSM, landline), it receives dialer, if available (many places where GSM does not catch, but there is Wi-Fi), if not available, it accepts connection mts. The application should determine when to do it itself. Then mts connection will be a cut above all other instant messengers. You have to constantly climb into the settings and turn on and off "Calls via the Internet is "Yes, and one more thing it would be to fix it:
In android 5 there is such a function that if any program works, for example, a navigator, then the incoming call is displayed in a small window. With MTS Connect it does not work, it opens to the whole window, removing the navigator
legionnet
Message#16
28.12.15, 13:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* SoundWind69,I tried to turn off the Wifi call. I came through the GSM network with the settings in the profiles via WiFi, you are doing something wrong

But when you turn on Wifi again, MTS Connect said that there is still no connection. Only the restart of the program helped: (

So you need to ask the MTS to do a normal reconnection processing to the network.

Post has been editedlegionnet - 28.12.15, 13:48
SoundWind69
Message#17
28.12.15, 18:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13

* legionnet,This is all so, I just probably didn’t correctly express my Wishlist. I would like the Internet to always turn on the phone (Wi-fi and 3G / 4G), MTS connection was also always turned on at the Wi-fi reception, 3G / 4G , but if a call comes from GSM, then the phone itself would receive it (standard dialer), not MTS connect.

Post has been editedSoundWind69 - 28.12.15, 18:55
legionnet
Message#18
28.12.15, 23:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* SoundWind69,hike from the OS or phone depends, because I have a "standard dialer" via GSM, and via the Internet MTS Connect
P.s. I have LG Nexus 5, Android 6.0.1

In general, then, you can throw off the binding of the dialer, for this you need to look for something like "clear the default program settings on Android"

Post has been editedlegionnet - 28.12.15, 23:20
Leoreign
Message#19
30.12.15, 00:16
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 03.06.11

It turns out that MTS Connect minutes begin to be written off only when the main batch of minutes is used up.

And it is very uncomfortable
KPOCAB4EG
Message#20
30.12.15, 10:54
삼성
[online]

Messages 3670
Apple iPhone Xs

Leoreign @ 12/30/2015, 00:16*
It turns out that MTS Connect minutes begin to be written off only when the main batch of minutes is used up.

And free calls from MTS to MTS (from MTS: D) - after exhausting the main limit of minutes (previously counted from the package), also from T2, from BL, from MF, we live in Russia, our operators are a complete divorce: D

Post has been editedKPOCAB4EG - 30.12.15, 10:55

--------------------
legionnet
Message#21
30.12.15, 16:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

* KPOCAB4EG,in mega, starting with "All inclusive M", the intranet is not included in the package

77 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 10.05.19, 17:14