> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot Note S - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Have you encountered problems when using this smartphone?
What problems have occurred when using Cubot Note S
Phantom clicks [ 126 ] ** [16,3%]
Yellowing screen [ 44 ] ** [5,69%]
Gps problems [ 174 ] ** [22,51%]
The touchscreen is badly burned [ 60 ] ** [7,76%]
Periodic freezes [ 106 ] ** [13,71%]
The phone is working fine, no problem [ 386 ] ** [49,94%]
Total votes: 773

Rep: (140)
DiscussionCubot Note S
PictureCubot Note S
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
Screen size:5,5"
Screen resolution (px):720 x 1280
Screen Type:IPS

CPU:MediaTek MT6580 (4-core), max. frequency is 1 300 MHz
RAM (MB):2048
Built-in memory (GB):16

Bluetooth:4.0
Wi-Fi:802.11b, g, n
Communications:2G 2, 3.5G (HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA +), 3G UMTS / WCDMA, GPS, Support for 2 SIM cards

Camera rear (MP):8
Autofocus:there is
Flash:there is

Accum Capacity (mAh):4 150
Dimensions:77 x 152 x 8.9
Weight (g):163
Reviews and Reviews
FAQ
  • How many memory cards are supported by the device?
    64 GB microSD card formatted with FAT32 verified
  • How to enter Recovery?
    To enter Recovery mode with the device turned off, hold Volume Up + Power. After CUBOT appears, release the power button, hold the volume button until a menu appears.
  • Are there any common bugs in the device?
    Not everyone can show up, but cases have been noticed:
    - Phantom clicks
    - Uneven display of battery discharge (dips and freezes of the battery charge)
    - The phone heats up in the area of ​​the motherboard at CPU loads and using 3g
    - Intermittent display of GPS navigation
    - The problem of going to sleep (associated with the alert indicator, which is not in Cubot Note S) -Cubot Note S - Discussion (Post by masichka05 # 50070897)

Explanation of the operation of the charger
Useful
Repair and upgrade
Accessories

K
All issues related to the firmware, please discuss in the subject.Cubot Note S - Firmware.All posts with offtopic deleted without warning.

for filling the caps, contact the section moderators either via the button Picture

Post has been editedolmusi - 26.12.17, 14:21
Reason for editing: Supplement to the information on the imposition of permissions

Rep: (180)
* 23_V_A_23,
The answer is incorrect. Remove it and writes the downloaded trojan junk calleridsearch. DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD again knows what, and trojan junk, 2017 firmware to find out that the pumps failed, antivirus silent.
But if the firmware 2016 - the question is not even worth it, laying ...

Rep: (22)
* Dr_Hacks , Removed searsh and everything was fine

* 23_V_A_23,
Well Duc harm from him at the moment just to him antivirus screaming and everything.

* Dr_Hacks , I swore to him, Sberbank

* 23_V_A_23,
Sberbank Ruth swears ...

* Dr_Hacks Not well, rutoval through tvrp. Searsh removed and left rut- everything works fine. Nothing is swearing.

* 23_V_A_23,
Since the summer of works in principle, but in restricted mode if Ruth etc worth. Earlier, let's not even work.

* Dr_Hacks , Normal mode.

Rep: (0)
You say it right, but I ask that I like? I want to install crDroid, I understand what it takes to put TVRP and get RUTH?

* striker3,
SPFT can not swear "that the chip is not the same," because talk to you. Tight memory - screenshots and videos ...

In the instruction of 6735 chip caps have 6580, I thought it was just a name but no rugaetsya SPFT

* striker3,
Once again, I do not ask you what you think on an issue where video screens? As a reference to how you're doing.

I made under this instruction in the header section of "recovery & root" if you count the top of the instruction в„–4

Cubot Note S - Firmware

* striker3,
The Forum SPFT whole subject is, bluntly latest version to take out if it is possible that there is the author of the post Dunno. It comes down to choose a firmware recovery, only 2 options, then SPFT, scatter from your firmware + recovery.img from above.

HELP E! I bought a new sensor means, and there is a miracle. Because of this band, I can not click on the "3" and "h" are constantly falling on standing next to the letters \ digits. It's a marriage or Scrin I rukozhop? Tell me please)

Attached images
Attached Image

* Avintori,
Selling or blade pieces to be exact, I was so in the other Chinese.

And what to do? The new order?

cheholchik whom?
https://youla.ru/tyume...m=viral&utm_source=SYS

Rep: (27)
Once set up his wife on this machine inclusion dabltapom, now I can not find in the settings, prompt pliz.

Post has been editedRoger8 - 06.12.18, 17:03

* Roger,
The drain in the gestures of awakening.
But I like the screen on the OFF dabltapom lokskrine of mods GravityBox. Useful from the inclusion in the pocket.

Post has been editedDr_Hacks - 06.12.18, 17:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 9:24