Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Official firmware
V08 20151212
Firmware VK700x from 20151212
V12 from February 19

Unofficial firmware
Will be later

Recovery
Native recovery (already sewn into native firmware) - Attached filerecovery.img (7.14 MB)
. Custom recovery from me will appear a little later.

Instructions

miscellanea

FAQ

Post has been editedvaalf - 07.08.16, 23:57
Reason for editing: topic name

Rep: (255)
Guys since I do not have a body yet, I will soon arrive, the filling of the cap will not be complete. When the device arrives, I will rivet the ports, the recovery, fill everything, as far as time will allow. I will make a clean stock android firmware for pleasant use. Instructions how to flash, lay out a little later. Wait for me clean, optimized firmware ...

Post has been editeddimesify - 23.12.15, 21:40

Rep: (0)
Hello. How to update v07 to v08 downloaded from off site

The issue with the transition from v07 to v08 is solved, passed without problems, who needs to write, I will describe how I did

Attached Image
: moil:
Look, this is an archive from the off site site ... tell me how to cram it into a flash tool. for my phone after five days of work, while reading a book in the coolreader, stupidly turned dark on the screen and stopped responding to anything after taking out / plugged in the battery stopped responding to anything at all (no key combination works). When you connect to a computer and manipulate the battery, a preloader appears. I installed MTK firewood and the flesh tool saw it .... how to flash it now ... if I can learn more, because I am a noob

Post has been editedolegusss - 19.01.16, 22:16
Reason for editing: picture under spoiler

Guys, can someone explain and write in an easy and understandable way, for dummies, how to update the phone from v07 to v08? Create step by step instructions, so to speak. I think that there are quite a lot of people like me, typical consumers.

Rep: (4)
I will support! We need a normal manual for how to upgrade, otherwise people get out from the 8th time. The phone is not easy :)

No Cyanogenmod firmware yet on the phone? if there is please write !.

Post has been editedM0C - 16.01.16, 12:29

About the transition from v07 to v08 did
1 Downloaded from the link in the header of the firmware on the phone
2 Unpacked the archive, inside the archive there is another archive, so we need it
3 Copy this archive to the root of the memory card
4 On the phone, go to the updates and choose to install local updates.
5 Follow the instructions in the phone, it lasts 5 minutes, after the phone will reboot into the recovery and wait another 5-7 minutes
6 After passing the firmware, the phone will boot.
All is ready!

I rebooted the phone 2 times

Firmware v08, this is what needs to be copied to the root of the memory card, and in local updates choose this archive W822_AW_HTTZ_D006_VKWORLD_B15_V08_20151212-sdcard.zip

Rep: (2)
Phone numbers, programs, etc., while flying? Need to back up?

Got a question!
Which application should be called by clicking on the icon under the number 1;
When you click on it, a message is displayed under the number 2;
Attached Image

No, nothing flies if you sew by phone

Rep: (2775)
M
We move to subsectionпїЅ Other brands пїЅ .

Rep: (1)
When will the firmware

I can not start Viber - it says there is no internet connection and playmarket

Has anyone found how to enable USB debugging? Everyone will need this for a root or bakapa. All just go to the settings and 5 times to the item "About the device" and then several times click the item "version ordered by the customer" or something like that he will write to you "you almost have 3 (2,1) attempts left" when attempts end will write "You have become a developer"))) go to the settings and re-enter the menu "For Developers" and there will be "USB Debugging". It's simple)))

What is the difference between 08 firmware and 07? Does it make sense to reflash?

* vrn77
Externally, the differences are not noticeable (I also installed 07 installed 08), but usually the firmware fixes the mistakes of previous versions ...

Installed v08 (It seems nothing has changed), but as for me the RAM has become freer to live.
Maybe someone knows where you can get the display on the vk700x?

I want to make an important note for music lovers, namely that! FOLDERS IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE DOES NOT READ! and immediately throws all files, including protocols, in LOST.DIR (or something like that)
I put music on ~ 5GB, shoving it in a folder with Russian. name and then longresentedThis is despite the fact that all this .flac has been ventilatedfolk format3

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/11/19, 09:37