> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Digma linx 4.77 PT474Q - Official firmware
DrFinex
Message#1
21.12.15, 00:13
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 278
Check in: 25.03.14
Honor 9

Digma linx 4.77 PT474Q - Official firmware
Picture
Discussion " | Firmware �

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers and flasher
Driver installation rules

1 download

First, install the Drava from folder 72
2.After this, we enter the phone into the fast-boot mode (the power button and volume-) and connect it to the PC. (Disable AUTO INSTALL drivers in advance)
3.After you connect the phone in fast-boot mode to the PC, it will not be able to find the driver (if AUTO INSTALL is disabled). There should be 2 unknown android devices (in my case it was like this). Point the driver to the adb diver_DIGMA folder.
How to use the program
The phone must be disconnected from the pc!
1. Run Upgrade tool
2. Select the desired .bat in the folder with the firmware (emmc_emergency_download_all flashing everything! Including Udisk and Splash. Emmc_update_all does not flash Udisk and Splash)
3.Press the 1st button of the two standing (under the screenshot there is an indication of the button if it is not clear to whom), after that the 1st button will stop functioning, and the second vice versa (2nd cancels the action of the first that we don’t need for firmware)
4After that, connect the phone to the PC in fast-boot mode and the flash driver will start working.
At the end of the program can be closed.

P.S:ALL IS MADE ON THE NAME OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
Ps.s: If my instructions are not clear, in the zip with drivers and utility lies a text fileHowto. It describes the whole process more briefly.
Official firmware
Firmware
Firmware based on Android 4.1.2 (kernel version 3.4.0)
NEW OFFICIAL FIRMWARE AT THIS MOMENT NO!
Other
I sent a request for customization CWM
Instructions
miscellanea
In the firmware a lot of unnecessary (as for me) stuff.
Screenshots
Attached Image

All the manipulations with the phone you do at your own peril and risk. The authors of the presented instructions, firmware, modifications do not bear any responsibility for possible malfunctions of the phone.

Post has been editedDrFinex - 20.07.17, 00:44
Aleksey74reg
Message#2
21.12.15, 22:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 20.12.15

Is there an option in which you can not act as a PC?
snekt
Message#3
22.12.15, 12:47
sine ira et studio
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3310
Check in: 31.08.12
Huawei P30

M
We move to subsectionDigma
DrFinex
Message#4
22.12.15, 16:46
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

* Aleksey74regIn principle, there is probably a possibility. I did not test it myself .. In the settings for the firmware>updates>upload local file. I think you can upgrade so without pc. If brick-no way

--------------------
Highscreen Zera F rev.S (LineageOS 14.1)|Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 4.7 "(LINEAGE OS 13)|Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190 (MIUI 7 6.2.4)|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32 (Stock)
DrFinex
Message#5
23.12.15, 14:02
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

Backup in advance. Personally, everything works for me
1. Set the root (as described in the header)
2. we pumpxposed(I put the usual, not mod). Install
3. Go to xposed installer>freymvork>install. Do not reboot yet.
4. downloadgravitybox. Install
5. go to xposed installer>modules>connect the gravitybox (next to the box version). Reboot
6. Go to gravitybox>status bar settings>battery options.
There you have to taste which one, etc.

--------------------
Highscreen Zera F rev.S (LineageOS 14.1)|Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 4.7 "(LINEAGE OS 13)|Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8190 (MIUI 7 6.2.4)|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32 (Stock)
DrFinex
Message#6
23.12.15, 17:01
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

Few people do not know
Do not forget to backup. For all actions neededROOT. dpi will change for all programs / applications!The minimum DPI that can be set to 161 (if you set it lower, some functions will disappear, for example, open applications)
When I bought the phone, I did not like the fact that everything there was too much increased + I had to start PSTouch (which still failed, but oh well)
I decided to change the DPI (who cares what it is, you can google)
At first I did this
I downloadedthis program
Began to test at what value of DPI everything will work fine. But it turned out that after I asked 160, he no longer changed the density, but all because build.prop read only the first line ro.sf.lcd_density (and the program simply created line by line and did not change anything.) that if you want to test your phone for the most convenient DPI value, act like this.)
1. Downloadroot explorer(Be sure to download patched). Install
2. Go to it and go to the root folder of the phone (root or just /)>system>build.prop (clamp and select open in test editor)
3.mataem to the bottom and add the line ro.sf.lcd_density = XXX (where XXX is a number. The minimum is 161, and the maximum is not tested, but I do not recommend more than 320)
So every time after changing the number we restart the phone
Screenshots from dpi161
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I can not fill Launcher, because I do not use stock, but he also changed quite nicely.
I have to say, there are bugs, but they are insignificant. If you have a ring lock, then the ring itself is shifted slightly to the right (during the same call)
And so no more bugs did not notice

Post has been editedDrFinex - 24.12.15, 12:57

--------------------
DrFinex
Message#7
28.12.15, 18:44
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

Found a way to drown outSTOCKthe camera
Maybe someone does not know ...
We need root,root explorer
Using root explorer we go to the root folder (/ or root)>system>media>audio>ui
Next, we rename the camera_click and camera_focus files just in focus and click (you never need to put the sound back, you can simply add camera_ to both files)
No sound is heard after this
P.s: You can not suffer and download any camera from the playlist market, but no camera will give such work as a sink

--------------------
Efremov4D
Message#8
22.01.16, 18:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 08.12.15

Guys, who in SPB will be able to put a good Android DIGMA LINX 4.7 for money? And how much will it cost?
Very necessary.
Thank.
lzahar
Message#9
26.01.16, 23:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 22.02.15
Explay Surfer 8.01

Who does not know volum + hold down press power wait for the splash to release. Backup & restore menu (volum + - top down select power), backup. And then do the backup, do the backup. And someone else was watching the permissions on the flashlight, I was allowed absolutely everything, it was.

Post has been editedlzahar - 26.01.16, 23:45
DrFinex
Message#10
27.01.16, 20:27
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

* lzaharI just assumed that everyone knows how to backup, but still okay. Permissions on the flashlight? What?

--------------------
DrFinex
Message#11
27.01.16, 20:36
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

* Efremov4D,Please write comments of this type inDISCUSSION. Now on the topic. Look on the Yandex market, I think, there you will find where to buy in St. Petersburg.

--------------------
lzahar
Message#12
28.01.16, 20:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Explay Surfer 8.01

This is the first device device (I have) that comes with recovery. Before that, we had to first install cwm recovery, then make backup. The flashlight was constantly hanging in the memory or in the cache, looked at the permissions, the application can access: the following is listed (autoload, sms, calls, internet .....) everything.
DrFinex
Message#13
08.02.16, 10:45
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

* lzaharAre you a flashlight from the market downloaded or do you mean about LED Flashlight? If about him, then yes, he has all the permissions, but he does not hang anywhere (until I turn it on, naturally). I agree, it is a bit scary that he has many permissions, but I do not think that there are viruses that infect this application in order to cash in on people (and this is my first smartphone with a flashlight from the bottom)

--------------------
lzahar
Message#14
07.07.16, 19:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Explay Surfer 8.01

Has anyone tried to flash off firmware? I got out a bug when connecting to a computer is defined as a composite usb device, the sd card mode on the phone does not turn on, the menu just closes. Through ADB total commander sees the memory, external memory, and the card. The card does not write only reads. Everything else is normal. How to deal with it?
lzahar
Message#15
10.07.16, 14:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Explay Surfer 8.01

With firmware, be sure to take out the SIM and SD cards, otherwise imei flies the memory card is not available (in short, it is sewn crookedly). The 10th flashing with the extracted cards decided everything. In the emmc_emergency_download_all file, add the line to the fastboot reboot before paused, otherwise to reboot, get the battery. The shell did not use the bat.
lzahar
Message#16
10.07.16, 19:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Explay Surfer 8.01

driver took hereadb

Post has been editedlzahar - 10.07.16, 19:38
DrFinex
Message#17
15.07.16, 17:43
Just Psychologist
[offline]

Messages 278
Honor 9

* lzaharI do not want to offend you in any way, but your campaign is not sharpened for reflashing .. I was stitching with SD and Sim, and everything was fine for me. By the way, I stitched more than once. Although we may have different assembly. I noticed that the hach ​​screen (as an example) on the 14-year build does not get a mini-sim (only by the needle method), and IMEI merges in the people’s firmware, and in the 15th year of assembly, the mini-sim gets springy and there are no such problems with IMEI.
Regarding the drivers, they are already in the pack.

Post has been editedDrFinex - 15.07.16, 17:58

--------------------
Therenato
Message#18
13.09.16, 10:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 18.11.10

Silent conversational speaker, how to make it louder?
Sozhte engineering menu or how ??
lzahar
Message#19
08.12.16, 18:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Explay Surfer 8.01

Yes, I was not offended just this is not the first device that I am altering. I would like to know what is wrong. Where is the joint?
salah2008
Message#20
30.12.16, 22:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 08.03.15
Lenovo A850

I flashed I had it, how can I finally get it back tried everything .... tell me who faced
lzahar
Message#21
14.01.17, 16:43
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Explay Surfer 8.01

Pro dump having. I have a phone with the usual sims, not a mini sim. If you sew through emmc_emergency_download_all, it falls off, the phone can not be connected as a USB flash drive, but a modem and a diagnostics port appear in the system. Turn on the phone, connect it to the computer, go to the system, look at the addresses of the com ports (we need a modem port), download and runWriteDualIMEI (W + G_eMMC), we drive in IMEI, we write down the green window should light up, we reboot. In principle, all the phone works fine, I have to connect any extra devices like a flash drive. In short, some kind of crap. And in modem mode, when polling, have 1 it shows.
Digma

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 18:35