DEXP Atlas H135 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 8.1 for one language | 15.6 "| Pentium 3558U 1.7

Rep: (26)
DEXP Atlas H135

Not very bad budget laptop DEXP Atlas H135. Very thin (convenient), in a metal case, a touch pad made of metal in one square (if you install the driver, you can disable it in the mouse settings, and use the mouse, it does not interfere). Video card for 1 gig and 4 gig operatives - pulls good games, network games. Disadvantages - a small viewing angle of the screen andcannot install Windows XP. The problem with installing XP is solved.

Windows 8.1 for one language | 15.6 "(40 cm)" | Pentium 3558U 1.7 MHz | 4 GB GB
Discussion пїЅ

Detailed installationWindows 7 Windows 8on DEXP Atlas H135
BIOS reset
Windows 8.10 drivers
Windows 7 drivers
Windows XP drivers
FirmwareBios
Unlocking hidden menu itemsAMI Aptio 5 Bios
Replacing DVD Rom withDVD-RW LG GUDON

Specifications
Common parameters

Model Atlas h135
Body material plastic, metal
Colour silver
operating system optional (windows 8 or empty)
Numeric keypad block Yes
Key illumination not

Screen

Screen diagonal 15.6 "(40 cm)
Screen resolution 1366x768
Matrix manufacturing technology TN + film
Touch screen not
Screen cover Matt

CPU

CPU clock speed 1.7 MHz
Number of Cores 2
Processor model Pentium 3558U
Processor line Intel Pentium
Processor manufacturer Intel
L2 cache size 512 Kb
L3 cache size 2048 Kb

RAM

RAM size 4 GB
Type of RAM SO-DIMM DDR3
RAM frequency 1333 MHz
Maximum supported volume 8 GB
The number of slots for RAM modules 2

Graphic accelerator

Video chip manufacturer nVidia
Model of a discrete video card GeForce 830M
Integrated video card model Intel HD Graphics
CrossFire / SLI array not
View graphics accelerator discrete and embedded
Type of video memory GDDR3
Video memory capacity 1 Gb

Data storages

Total Solid State Drives (SSD) 0 GB
Primary Disk (HDD) 250 GB
Spindle speed 5400 rpm
Hard disk interface SATA III
The second slot for HDD not
Availability mSata not
SSD availability not

Internet / data transfer

Wi-Fi standard 802.11b / g / n
Support for additional data types Bluetooth 4.0
Wireless Internet access Wi-Fi
Network adapter speed 1000 Mbps

Interfaces / Connectors

Video interfaces (optional) HDMI, VGA (D-Sub)
USB 2.0 (optional) 2
USB 3.0 (optional) 2
Audio interfaces 3.5 mm minijack (combo)

Additional Information

Equipment Adapter, user manual, driver disk, warranty card
The number of pixels built-in webcam 1 Mp
Memory card reader support RSMMC, SDXC, MMC, SDHC, SD
Optical drive DVD-RW

Nutrition

Battery capacity 3000 mAh
Battery type Li-ion

Dimensions, weight

Width 260 mm
Length 380 mm
Thickness 25 mm
Weight 2550 g

Picture
Attached Image
BIOS Setup for Installing Windows 7
Reboot or turn on the laptop. When the logo appears DEXP clickEsc .
In the menu that appears, select:Enter setup
In the BIOS, select the tabSecurity

Administrator Password and User Password - NOT INSTALLED (Without password)
TPM Device - [Enable]
In pointI / O Interface Security - we do everything [UNLOCK] (All devices included)

Secure boot menu
Secure boot - [Disabled]

Key management
Default Key Provision - [Disabled]
Next, select the item:Delete All Secure Boot Variables Click YES - so that the inscription appears on the items below. NOT INSTALLED
press 2 timesEsc

We select onBoot
Fast boot [Disabled]
CSM Support - [Enable] - Sure to! Gives access to boot from DVD
PXE Boot [Disabled]

Then clickF10 confirm YES and Enter

Insert the disc with Windows 7 in the DVD drive.
When loading again we pressEsc and in the menu that appears will be displayed DVD drive, select and start the installation.
Next we reach the disk selection point, the disk will be divided into many sections under Windows 8.
Delete all partitions, create a new one and format it. Then everything is stupid: lol:

The life cycle of the laptop DEXP Atlas H135
Works without interruption for 3 years 3 months.
Culler buzzed after 14 months.
DVD RomGU90N ceased to function after 23 months.

Post has been editedTurkish - 16.10.18, 13:39

In general, if I need someone, I have a working BIOS version 701 (I had 201) I did it without problems, the bios works fine, if I need to drop it here!

No, that will not do! It is impossible to take the firmware like this and what is the point of this firmware, when there is no information about it, there is no fact that this is the necessary firmware. There is no fact of the firmware itself. As far as I remember, there is a key combination that opens an additional menu in the BIOS; through this menu you can flash it. Further on the version, what is this 201 and 701 I do not understand where it is? There is a toolAMI I already laid out the image. No need to look at the BIOS itself, there is nonsense written, especially since he himself wrote that the version is changing. And what does it mean - working ? I have a working version too: D
Look here, information aboutBios
Picture
Attached Image

I also described a problem with the BIOS, which does not concern the replacement of parts, but only a standard laptop! Need to read carefully. What is the point of changing one firmware to another? I think it makes no sense to change the BIOS firmware if everything works, as it concerns other users of this laptop. The problem was installing Windows XP and accessing the native BIOS dump! And then change it in order to open access to the necessary BIOS resources.

Rep: (16)
Yes .... Turkish, how can you not understand, I have a 90% iron problem, I read and did everything as you described, studied a lot of topics about different bios, but nothing helped me :(.
and I wanted to throw off the BIOS, because in this version I don’t have any tupnyak and hang-ups in submenus in the BIOS, and because of this, it is worth switching to a new version, I can take a video confirmation of how I'm doing it, it's very simple.

Yes .... Turkish, how can you not understand, my iron problem is 90%

I do not mean it! I'm talking about what version of this firmware is from? Whose is she? Where did you get it? Official, not? What's new in it? What is? And so on...
You also need to download the AMI tool from the official AMI website, run and display information about the firmware.
This is what I tried to explain. I'm not trying to argue with you about the firmware or hardware!
I'm trying to sayTHIS
Well, I am in the sense of a link to the material, information, pictures in the spoiler, etc., as much information as possible about it.

I can not buy a cat in a bag ...

Post has been editedTurkish - 12.03.16, 18:15

* Turkish,

AAA ... I'm sorry, I didn’t seem to understand you correctly :), Official firmware, I received from the DNS employee, there are all the necessary tools for firmware in the archive with firmware,
Picture
Here is the screen archive!

Official firmware, I received from the employee DNS

Twenty-five again: D Since when are these times DNS workers distribute official DEXP firmware?
I wrote to DEXP, they gave me nothing and did not help anything. There is no firmware on the DEXP website. OnFTP DEXPthere is nothing except drivers.
I do not have any tupnyakov and freezes in submenus in the BIOS

Are there any changes besides this?
I think you can put the firmware and sign "You use this firmware at your own risk"
I want to see what's inside, maybe I can edit and save it.

Rep: (0)
Hello.
I want to buy such a laptop. Does he make noise? Do not hold together? And is it possible to buy it, knowing that hands grow from the right place?

Ilya109052 @ 03/13/2016, 16:51*
Hello.
I want to buy such a laptop. Does he make noise? Do not hold together? And is it possible to buy it, knowing that hands grow from the right place?

Hey . For almost half a year this user had no problems with it at all, cooling is excellent, the assembly is good, the motherboard is done conscientiously, but as for the software part it is shame and fear, the BIOS hangs in submenus, there were a couple of problems with the drivers, but about support from the seller and those who are gluing their stickers on laptops in general, you can forget any problem and carry a laptop in the SC, and if you are not from Russia, then you can safely throw the laptop out or put it into spare parts.
I hope I did not scare you, I myself am very pleased with the work and the assembly of this laptop, but after the first problem with it, I still got a 400 ~ $ brick at home ... but this is not cool, but I am not from Russia, therefore I have problems, but if you can, in case of anything, include a laptop in the SC under warranty, then feel free to take it, the device is excellent, and it works perfectly, but the processor is rather weak for this video card, in some games everything depends on the processor.

Post has been editedwayrus - 14.03.16, 04:35

wayrus Do not scare man: D
Normal laptop works fine. Video card for 1yr! If the hands are from that place, then you need to install the drivers correctly on the video, plus DirectX, Physix and so on, and then everything will fly.
There are no problems with the drivers, everything is on the off site on Win7,8,10.
If you do not disassemble, do not change hard, do not insert the operative, then an excellent budget laptop.
Everything works without glitches, without brakes with native parts, except that the review of the monitor is small, you have to look exactly straight: D

Rep: (0)
* wayrus,
Thanks I'll know! Yes, I am from Russia, from the city of Orel. Authorized DNS service center is.

Well then, I would say that you have nothing to worry about! The laptop is really valid, but as I said in mmo games, and processor-dependent games, it will be weak! that is, the video card is very powerful, and the processor does not always cope with it!
You do not understand me wrong, the processor is very good and cold, and it is enough for almost all tasks, but I mean that the video card in conjunction with this processor stands out!

Post has been editedwayrus - 14.03.16, 20:36

In general, the problem was solved, and I was almost right, the problem was not in the bios itself, but in the ME region, a ME firmware flashing on the programmer solved the problem, but I immediately sold the laptop. If anyone is interested in having all the files, I can upload the BIOS files, and the region me. (I received them from the official DNS representative, as he has no authority to just distribute these files, so I’ll keep his name secret.)

I'm telling you to post it: D
Just sign that: "You use this firmware at your own risk.
It is interesting to experiment.

Download fresh toolsAMI
Attached fileAfuWin32.zip(1.32 MB)
- makes a BIOS dump
And finally I found something to edit the BIOS dump
Attached fileAMIBCP_v5.0.1.zip(10.17 MB)
- opens, edits, and also saves this dump without errors: D
Things are easy, you need to figure out what's what and what exactly to edit.
And then I will stick my favorite Windows XP: D

I climbed in the BIOSa dump and came across the name of the motherboard, it turned outPEGATRON CORPORATION D15B
Somewhere I've already seen it: D

Post has been editedTurkish - 23.03.16, 23:34

Okay, I'll post it in the evening, and the instruction wouldn't hurt, Turkish, I already sold a laptop, can you write instructions with photos?

Posted on 03/27/2016, 6:32 PM:

And Turkish, I have long been tinkering with the bios. Asus x501 wanted to disable the protection system against the upgrade (there you can set the prots to i7 and they work perfectly but after half an hour the laptop was constantly turned off with the temperatures everything was ok, so I edit the bios and turn the laptop into a few Once, but without any problems, you can reflash it on the programmer, so if you don’t have a good BIOS chip with a normal BIOS version, or a programmer with a working dump, I don’t recommend picking the bios ...

It's too early to write the manual, I can not figure out howIT works: D
I can describe the beginning of the action.
Runafuwingui.exe Push Save , choose the path where to save the BIOS dump afuwin.rom
Further lines will run and the dump will remain.
Picture
Attached Image

Next, runAMIBCP.exe Open our merged dump afuwin.rom
Picture
Attached Image

But then I did not understand yet. Made as in articles about it: opposite to the hidden access menu (Access / Use) instead ofDefault , put USER
In theory, this menu should be displayed after the firmware.
But having decided to check the converted dump, I could not flash it not under DOS not under Windows due to an error.
18 - Error: Secure Flash Rom Verify fail.
While left this venture, free time is not enough.

I will add that the converted dump is saved normally, without errors.

Post has been editedTurkish - 28.03.16, 18:43

That's actually the BIOS file itself (the most recent version at the moment) in place with the ME region firmware file on the DEXP Atlas H135 laptop On the Pegatron D15B motherboard.
In arive there are all neobodimye files for firmware.

Preliminary instructions: Need a USB flash drive at least 128 megabytes, Download the program "rufus" And in this program for a couple of clicks we turn our flash drive into a "DOS boot disk" (If you can not make such a flash drive, please refrain from flashing the BIOS of your laptop ) "D15BPG.701" This is a BIOS file, "HSWMEPRD.701" This is an ME region, In dosa, you do not need to work with AFUDOS.exe (I have nothing to do with it), but with "fpt.exe" in dosa we enter the HELP command ( I don’t remember exactly) and in the command list there is a command for directly flashing the BIOS file, we enter the command as written in Help-e + is CORRECTLY the bios file name, and wait about a minute, and "fpt.exe" will tell us about the successful BIOS firmware (I completely without knowing how to work with fpt.exe launched it for the first time in my life, it took about 5 minutes to flash it bios)

P.S ...If you do not understand something written by me, I ask you to refrain from the firmware, I advise you to ask again and re-read the instructions for working in DOS-e !!!
P.P.S ...Everything that you do with your laptop, you do at your own risk, and the author of the article is not responsible for your actions.

Attached files

Attached file742730_1.rar(3.57 MB)

Post has been editedwayrus - 28.03.16, 23:03

Rep: (4)
Greetings to all.
For the third day I’m fighting a problem - suddenly my wife’s laptop stopped turning on. Windu-seven set himself, with a proven flash drive, the settings in the BIOS were factory, since nothing has changed. Download in any normal mode, after the "windows startup" screensaver ends with a "death screen", which appears for a second and the laptop restarts (not fully ACPI compiant).
Accurately followed all the instructions of the respected Turkish, but did not move a jot - the laptop began to see the bootable flash drive and the boot DVD, but it doesn’t go further than the splash screen - that is a hard hang, then reboot.
I tried to test the disk, run the antivirus, do something else with flash \ disk tools - the result is the same: hang or reboot.
Gentlemen, tell me where to dig or stupid to carry in the service.

vault7 what kind of laptop? In the laptop of the parts that something changed, added? Windows7 (x64) (x86)?
Have you tried BIOS switching AHCI - RAID?

Rep: (4)
* Turkish,
Turkish @ 03/31/2016 08:58*
what kind of laptop? In the laptop of the parts that something changed, added? Windows7 (x64) (x86)?
Have you tried BIOS switching AHCI - RAID?

Note DEXP Atlas H135, Win7x86 (it would be strange to write in this thread about something else).
In the BIOS, switched, followed each item - the results were zero.
Replacement parts \ components were not.

vault7 @ 04/02/2016 05:05*
it would be strange to write in this thread about something else

Not all such, there are exceptions, asked just in case: D
The problem is similar to the problem of the user.wayrus from this thread. When installing Windows XP, you can disable ACPI, there is such a function, but in Windows 7 I think in any way. I can offer to try to put Windows 8 back. Take the BIOS utilities that I posted just above, read the BIOS manuals and utilities manuals, in our BIOS there are ACPI items that can be opened (Make visible). And if you can flash it, then turn off ACPI in the BIOS and then install Windows.
As I wrote at the beginning, when installing Windows XP, I disabled ACPI, but I jumped out another BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) - 0 Г— 0000007B
Just in case, utilities for x64:

Attached fileAfuWin64.zip(1.39 MB)

Attached fileAMIBCP501_64.rar(3.81 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19 22:47