> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NB85 - Discussion | Tablet, 8 "

Rep: (19)
DiscussionBRAVIS NB85
PictureBRAVIS NB85, BRAVIS NB85
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General and technical specifications
operating system
Android 4.4
CPU
MediaTek 8382 1.2GHz
The number of processor cores
Video processor
Mali-400 MP2
Display
Display type
IPS
Display diagonal
8"
Display resolution
1280x800 pixels
Sensor type
capacitive
Multitouch
Memory
RAM
1 GB
Internal memory
8 GB
Memory card
microSD up to 32 GB
Ports and interfaces
3G
Bluetooth
Wi-Fi
GPS
Mini jack 3.5 mm
Multimedia features
MP3 player
Microphone
Camera
Front-camera
0.3 megapixels.
Rear camera
2 megapixels.
Battery
Battery capacity
4000 mAh
Housing
Dimensions
206.5h122.8h7.7 mm.
Weight

Photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 29.07.19, 22:32
Reason for editing: bravis np 85

Rep: (8)
I made a manual re-initialization, in an attachment. Criticism is welcome. Unsubscribe - who turned out.
Attached filerepart.zip(416.4 KB)

* vladimir.kharlashkin,
The problem is not a flash drive - a standard player, and only with the avi files, c mkv such effect debts. MX Player living as a video position.

Rep: (0)
* collapsord,
About how, thank you, I just lost VLC and standard. MX Player did not try.

P.S. If I understand correctly after re-memory device becomes larger, and the type of usb-storage - less?

Post has been editedvladimir.kharlashkin - 30.03.16, 20:10

* vladimir.kharlashkin,
Yes, that's right - no other options.

* collapsord,
Thank you very much. Noky never had :)

Help, I can not find where to turn on debugging via USB

* IMS09,
Settings - About tablet - 5, 7 times press "Build number" until the message "Are you a developer." Then go back and the menu option "For Developers", you enter "on the USB Debugging".

Just a couple of interesting tricks in the "About tablet" tab:
- 6 tabs on the "Model" - the engineering menu
- 6 tabs for "version on request user" - Hardware Check
- 5, 7 tabs for "All Android version" - an Easter egg from google

ATTENTION: Be careful!

* collapsord,
Thank.

* collapsord,
Thanks! I made a re-initialization of memory on your instructions. Now the number of installed programs do not wonder.
So you can do with any device? HTC Phone 328 512 / 4Gb?

* aleks0068,
Hereinstructions on how to make a re-initialization on the processor Qualcomm MSM *.

Rep: (1)
collapsord @ 30.03.2016, 19:28*
Unsubscribe - who turned out.
repart.zip (416,4 KB)

Thank you, my friend, everything turned out. Only after manipulation caught butlup - decided faktoriresetom of rekaveri.

P.S. Guys, even turnip tamp person for instructions.

Post has been editedRado0001 - 05.04.16, 20:04

P.S. Guys, even turnip tamp person for instructions.

I wanted. They said, "You little messages"

* Rado0001,
Only now realized why the tablet butlup left, in the instructions forgot to add that:
- When re-initialization during the first run through nebhodimo rekaveri format partition / data
Faktorireset did just that. Sorry, that initially it does not have.

For the reputation - thank you, the main thing that someone helped. That feedback was waiting for someone with any problems encountered and who have any more ideas.

Now for the fly in the ointment. Poyuzat in this configuration, the plate collided with the following: Even when you specify sd card as the default recording device, not all applications want to write on the card, for example vayber persists photo / video to USB-drive ignoring silence. Just 3 RealRacing downloaded the files on the USB-drive (about 800 MB). This implies that more than any other heavy games do not put more, I suspect that the same yandex-map will download maps to the same.

Dimensions laid me sections - not a dogma, they can be changed in different limits, only 5.5 GB divided into two sections. Strongly not clear, but I think to divide them evenly, so that at 2.7 GB. Is it optimal? Who has any thoughts on this?

it "syswin"? constantly throws on the screen error "syswin", and when the screen starts the browser for unknown sslkam

* wanjok,
Check the plate for viruses. The very fact that the browser opens the left links, says.

* collapsord,
I found two) backdoar and downloader. play all day can not remove them)

Brought a friend this miracle, smashed display itself has changed, everything is fine, display is working properly. But touch is now working in reverse-mirror. A touch, he Mikrikov decoder in order to stitch loop in order. I challenge purely Softovaya think we should shivanut, but nothing. Or, the display is not quite so, but unfortunately old, he has already thrown out, and see no possibility of marking, who can have their rasschelkival, look markings on the tail.

Rep: (10)
Good afternoon does not work Shortcuts on "Firmware" "curators correct writing xn -% 20-5cd2azzci2b

Rep: (10)
or who can tell how to properly flash this apart! how to get in flashing mode! ??

* wanjok,
Make a reset device directly through rekaveri - the easiest and fastest option.

* saloedofff,
No such information - if he learned something, accomplish your goal. Very interesting, and in the future may come in handy.

* SkGalkin,
Curator in the topic is not about what is written in the header. Stock firmware have at the office. website.

This tablet is stitched so same as all the other ITC. If you do not know how to - think about it, whether you need it to flash and whether to do it yourself.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/20, 20:10