> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NB85 - Discussion | Tablet, 8 "

Rep: (18)
DiscussionBRAVIS NB85
PictureBRAVIS NB85, BRAVIS NB85
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General and technical specifications
operating system
Android 4.4
CPU
MediaTek 8382 1.2GHz
The number of processor cores
Video processor
Mali-400 MP2
Display
Display type
IPS
Display diagonal
8"
Display resolution
1280x800 pixels
Sensor type
capacitive
Multitouch
Memory
RAM
1 GB
Internal memory
8 GB
Memory card
microSD up to 32 GB
Ports and interfaces
3G
Bluetooth
Wi-Fi
GPS
Mini jack 3.5 mm
Multimedia features
MP3 player
Microphone
Camera
Front-camera
0.3 megapixels.
Rear camera
2 megapixels.
Battery
Battery capacity
4000 mAh
Housing
Dimensions
206.5h122.8h7.7 mm.
Weight

Photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 29.07.19, 22:32
Reason for editing: bravis np 85

Rep: (1)
Since Ruth to get something? It does not work to "firmware"

* ekesyarentiy1,

Program Kingo ROOT.

Rep: (0)
A few days ago a message came up: update firmware. I answered - then. Someone did?

Posted on 15/03/2016, 14:08:

Now 4.4.2

For two weeks running normally on firmware 5.1. But first there was some incomprehensible glitch. Once the install antivirus (Doctor Web) stupidly turned off itself and does not include. To reset (power button and the sound down) involved. Again all of the new set and antivirus too. Once I turned off. Reset. I wanted to carry back to pass under warranty. But without antivirus it works fine. So he changed his mind to bear. Maybe someone can help)). Other anti-virus software did not try.

antivirus on android - evil. You went with firmware 4.4.2? Or 5.0 upgraded to 5.1?

aleks0068 @ 16.03.2016, 15:42*
antivirus on android - evil

With regard to comprehensive protection, soglashus.A scanner like Dr.Web Lite, will not be superfluous

Posted on 19/03/2016, 12:52:

mikel1981 @ 14.03.2016, 20:41*
Program Kingo ROOT.

With version "androidovskoy" I did not work - root failed.A here with a version for Windows, all is well, the flight normalnyy.S Titanium Backup is also no problem

Post has been editedFly-cat - 19.03.16, 12:48

Rep: (11)
Getting ROOT-rights on the tablet is running Android 5.1 on this manual

Getting ROOT

Rep: (8)
Who is updated with android 4.4 to 5? Initially, one 5.1 - a chip placed in a tablet?

On the off. Online firmware No, I think everyone knows - the question will you?

Device content, but there is but - for example when watching online video on the site "gidonlayn", the picture is often scattered, somebody observed the same effect?

* collapsord,
Tablet with Android 5.1 preinstalled

Information from MTKdroidTools:

Hardware: MT8321
Model: NB85
Build number: full_elink8321_emmc-user.2016010414
Build date UTC: 20160104-065032
Android v: 5.1
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1449.MD.WG.MP.V6.P2, 2015/09/02 14:16
Kernel v: 3.10.72+ (zza @ elinktek4) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC)) # 3 SMP Mon Jan 4 14:57:42 HKT 2016

* amorf963,
Thank.

He looked at his plate:

Information from MTKdroidTools v 2.5.3

Hardware: MT6582 (MT8382 is Fake!)
Model: NB85
Build number: MT83X2_MZ801_MZ8011H9CW1_VX.2015102310
Build date UTC: 20151023-022326
Android v: 4.4.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V35.P4, 2015/03/31 10:32
Kernel v: 3.4.67 (lyl @ elink103) (gcc version 4.7 (GCC)) # 1 SMP Fri Oct 23 10:20:33 CST 2015

Pro processor is very funny or I misunderstood something.

Ruth got through Kingo ROOT under Windows without problems in the stock program costs DU Speed ​​Booster, does the same thing as AppMgr III (App 2 SD) and more chu-bit, with very Ruth asked for permission after installation Kingo ROOT.
Internal memory - this is a problem, after my manipulation (removal of the update on the Google +, and others like them) are now ~ 300 MB free. Share your experience, who are both struggling and who it turns out. Or maybe someone knows how effective way to expand it.

Today we have the firmware on the site - as I understand it on android 4.4

Post has been editedcollapsord - 25.03.16, 16:45

Good day.
Stupid question: how to have this device to open compartment for SIM cards and flash drives? The manual arrow indicates the top of the cover between the camera and interface connectors. But, unfortunately, I do not know where and what it offers.
Thank.

* collapsord,
Rummaged in the firmware of the tablet, and found that the processorMT6580.
These are the models that come with pre-installed android 5.1

alxoldman @ 28.03.2016, 03:15*
like this device to open compartment for SIM cards and flash drives?

Gently pry from the micro usb

* collapsord,

There's some reason skater file for MTK CPU 6582. As the sewn me dumb. : D

* amorf963,
The difference between the processors 6582 and 6580 on the infe - nevilika why did those. unsubscribed that 5.1 is not supported on the "old" revisions.

* mikel1981,
If you have a 5.1, I would have thought. If 4.4.2 - I think you can be sewn, but my sense - except the very stitching to scratch.

I have already mentioned, who as solves the problem with the internal pamatyu, but I have seen one this - the problem :). Is not so ...
Lyrical digression
In general, I am confuse about this: at first thought a little blood like any software application jibe, a way not so, and there are many problems, looking toward link2sd, mountfolder. After reading forum threads for these prog, I realized that everything is very difficult, you need to constantly hands something somewhere to pick, persistent lags. Then I decided systematic approach to this issue and came acrossMemory markup

In the branchof the forumit's pretty well painted, instructions for MTK 6582. However, after editing Scatter2Editor I still returned values ​​"BMTPOOL" as in the original, and threw "partition_size" in the section "FAT" to 0. For internal cards allocated 4.1 GB for USB-drive 1.46 GB left. Section did not remove from USB-drives because it still resets the trash. And another important point - at formatting time, which would avoid the warning "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded" specify the address range from start to finish re-initializing flash memory.
If a man have difficulties - write, I try to help - he understood throughout the 2 days.
Attached Image

* collapsord,
So write a patch to re-initialize the memory and you will be fans :)

* Fly-cat
Thank you very much.

And you do not know why in this open storage compartment has two contacts which close a metal plate on the cover?

Caught a bug, it appears at the external card, you can record files up to 4 GB, but films having a size of more than 2 GB, after playing more than 2 GB do not want to play. Such as movie size of 2.2 GB, which means that 2 GB, you look fine, but the remaining 200 MB (or 10%) do not see - the player will hang. Can anyone confirm / verify this glitch in?

In addition, the tablet firmware does not support any file formats cards except FAT32. Seriously began to think about switching to an alternative firmware.

Posted 03/30/2016, 6:03:

* collapsord, I look forward to your more or less clear-cut instructions on the memory-partitioning on a device.

Post has been editedvladimir.kharlashkin - 30.03.16, 06:01

* mikel1981,
Bother with the patch - I did not grow up to it)

* alxoldman,
These pins - this antenna, remember the old Nokia clamshell - there is also such a topic was)

* vladimir.kharlashkin,
In the evening, I try to reproduce your bug. Probable android natively supports an ext2 - you can try formatnut stick, if the hand is Linux, even as an option - formatnut with larger cluster fat32.

On-partitioning - general information which you need to think and read, or just a series of steps that much poking and where to write. Upload my version 4.1 to 1.4 or other memory size?

* collapsord,
I have tried in any win and linux formats. Only supported FAT32, unfortunately.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 21:36