> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NB85 - Discussion | Tablet, 8 "

Rep: (18)
DiscussionBRAVIS NB85
PictureBRAVIS NB85, BRAVIS NB85
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
General and technical specifications
operating system
Android 4.4
CPU
MediaTek 8382 1.2GHz
The number of processor cores
Video processor
Mali-400 MP2
Display
Display type
IPS
Display diagonal
8"
Display resolution
1280x800 pixels
Sensor type
capacitive
Multitouch
Memory
RAM
1 GB
Internal memory
8 GB
Memory card
microSD up to 32 GB
Ports and interfaces
3G
Bluetooth
Wi-Fi
GPS
Mini jack 3.5 mm
Multimedia features
MP3 player
Microphone
Camera
Front-camera
0.3 megapixels.
Rear camera
2 megapixels.
Battery
Battery capacity
4000 mAh
Housing
Dimensions
206.5h122.8h7.7 mm.
Weight

Photo
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - 29.07.19, 22:32
Reason for editing: bravis np 85

Rep: (356)
* mikel1981,
The device on hand?

* Gonza555
Yes, at the hands I wanted to do a review but I can not do such things. If anyone has questions about the tablet ask happy to answer.

Post has been editedmikel1981 - 02.01.16, 21:55

Rep: (356)
M
Topic moved to subsectionBravis

Rep: (0)
I bought this product and was faced with android 4.4. You can not install applications on the SD card. On your phone, android 4.4, too, but there's 16GB of built pameti and this is no problem.
So I wait or firmware solution to this problem or what the alternative methods. And you can not really no programs nor Igor naustanavlivat

Which version of Android in the tablet?

who have this tablet, tell me how it works GPS? how to find the satellites? whether to take any given device, or can advise what else in the area of ​​price? thank

Hey. The build quality is quite good end face of a little spicy and a bit hanging mesh earpiece. SBS tried just for you. On my Zopo n2 I found immediately 3 satellites tablet is only 2 minutes and then waiting plate 10. At no accessories firmware. So think. Take it or not.

Good evening to all those present, also bought a given device. In principle, at this price is very pleased - the screen is good, the battery holds good, charging complete 2,000 mAh - charge quickly. I upset at first about the hanging and discharge the battery service "network connection" - decided to make it so dramatically as the Council (removal of the telephone network of support services), and banal insert two SIM cards and disconnect them (Settings - Manage SIM-cards - translating the slider in oFF).
Attached Image
Attached Image

Further bit struggled with insufficient memory to install applications - by gaining root access and remove unnecessary blunt me gugleservisov internal memory.
Attached Image

As a workaround I think will go, until you win problem under Android 4.4. Or I'm wrong, and you can already carry both the application without any problems?

Applications are transferred to the card, but not all. AppMgr III (App 2 SD) transfers. She suggests that the transfer and what is not. Gugloservisy delete did not so as they say that they are all tied to other prog will not work. And what exactly do you poudalyat? Trying to expand the memory using Roehsoft SWAPit RAM EXPANDER and others like her - says that your kernel does not support ... I will wait for custom firmware. Or is there?

gps is working but I rewrote it again, at this price with this functionality is not really something to find, a huge minus is the memory! It occupies more than half of Google and everything else is garbage.

Posted on 18/02/2016, 21:51:

someone put it, Ruth?

kingo root. But I could not run the titanium backup. Other programs requiring root work on hurray. Put 20-30 prog, what can be transferred to a memory card. It remains freely around 200MB. I took to orient the map to the other cities. Google map + GPS + power bank consults on hurray. Another set easyway but Google map enough.

Rep: (5)
Good afternoon, owners, and can someone put this app:https: //play.google.co...k.energy.low.bluetoothand check whether there is a tablet, this function

I bought this device today. Worth 5.1 firmware. although everywhere write that he has Android 4.4 firmware. Kind of weird?

* Coson,
How does it work? I have 4.4.2

yes there really is 5.1, it killed me !! helpdesk Bravis do not respond!

I wrote in support of the said firmware not give. Only through service. I write a review on the site because they deleted it :(. If you can throw off proshivku5.1.

I would not have refused such firmware.
If you can - Put it on the forum ...

Post has been editedTeapot - 02.03.16, 12:54

vladimir.kharlashkin, what kind of services you are removed?

Response from Bravis .

Good day! Yes indeed, the market received a new batch of the 2016 models with Android 5.1. But the fact that a new batch of tablets is equipped with an updated chipset.

Previous Party in 2015, working on the basis of another chipset MTK8382, which is not compatible with the new version of Android. Therefore, renovation and unavailable.

DyakuС”mo for zvernennya.

Post has been editedmikel1981 - 04.03.16, 18:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/06/20, 10:06