Irbis TW89 - firmware | discussion of the specifics of software and related issues

Rep: (1037)
Irbis TW89: firmware and problem solvingPicture | Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage
Windows 8.1 | 8.9 "| Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735F | 2 Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image
This topic discusses the firmware and software issues of the device. Questions on the hardware part are discussed at the link above.

flashing and reinstalling windows
problem solving with UEFI
Reset UEFI settings by closing the 5th pinIrbis TW89 - firmware (Post YAHHAN2 # 81704062)

UEFI FAQtopic onsavagemessiahzine.com
EasyUEFIWindows editing program boot records EFI / UEFI.Attached fileEasyUEFI_Setup.exe(4.28 MB)

boot loader backup on the first hidden partition
Backup drivers
multiboot

Windows troubleshooting

useful links

Live CD / USB

Android x86

Programs

Attention !
Be careful when changing parameters in the BIOS. If you change some parameters, you can get a "brick". While there is no way to reset the BIOS to default settings.

If you have an Irbis TW series model different from TW89, then all Windows builds with integrated drivers and drivers for third-party Windows builds can be found in the repository
ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23fw.tablets.windows/

For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS Yar Vseslav . How to do it correctly writtenhere .

Topics Curator Yar Vseslav

Post has been editedarvseslav - 30.01.19, 10:23
Reason for editing: added ad

Rep: (5)
* vovikprofi We are still waiting for the name of the beautiful assembly)

Rep: (38)
http://www.android-x86.org/downloadhere I am shaking

Who needs an insider build of Windows in October 1903
Image for installation utility available through insider
Attached fileMediaCreationTool1903.exe(18.36 MB)

Many new buns incl Vindous built into Linux.

(OEM driver cap)

Post has been editedarvseslav - 15.04.19, 13:20

* arvseslav And for a full ... You can read more instructions?

vovikprofi @ 15.04.19, 13:36*
Detailed instructions

Clean install Windows in October 1903 insider assembly using MediaCreationTool
Screenshots
Attached Image

1. run MediaCreationTool
  2. Select the downloaded ISO
  3. Downloading
  4. Extracting the contents of the stick through the mounting or vinrar
  5. Copy the driver installerIrbis TW89 - firmware (Post arvseslav # 49046970)
  6. Insert the flash drive into the USB installation
  7. We go at power ESC button in the initial menu
  8. In the initial menu, select the boot menu
  9. In the boot menu choose boot from the USB drive
  10. The interface of the installer follow the instructions (installation experienced with the removal of all sections)
  11. When you exit to the desktop three times set by the installer with the replacement driver (touchscreen will work only on the third installation)

Post has been editedarvseslav - 15.04.19, 14:38

Rep: (0)
Good time sutok.Podskazhite please TW88 I can not go into the BIOS is not using the F7 not using Del, can anyone have such a machine? Just after renovation windose 10 sound disappeared and even the Manager ustroistva no sound so you can update or rollback driver. : Rofl:

Rep: (152)
Altdinov @ 14.05.19, 20:05*
I can not go into the BIOS is not using the F7 not by Del

Download WIndows on the tablet to connect the keyboard and then turn off while holding the Shift key is the standard operating system tools.
After that, the BIOS must hit without any problems.

and after the control what combinations go to the bios?

Altdinov @ 14.05.19, 20:11*
What combinations go to the bios?

89 m through Del, think on your model as well.

Altdinov @ 14.05.19, 20:05*
TW88 can not enter the bios

for your model and have a driver and OS (10-ka), and so on off.ftpsnow leopard.

there does not go: beee: I downloaded from the site all threw on the flash drive, well all the description and in the BIOS go neznayu.Tam in the description says that the account may need OTG cable it is sewn only cherezt him?

Post has been editedAltdinov - 14.05.19, 19:29

Altdinov @ 14.05.19, 20:19*
there does not go

Then overload tablet sazhatoy Shift.
Should boot OS recovery mode.
There, in particular, there is a clause giving the option to boot from a flash drive (as I recall).

Posted on 14/05/2019, 19:33:

Altdinov @ 14.05.19, 20:19*
There's description says that OTG cable needed mozhen he sewed only cherezt him?

is to restore (update) BIOS. While there may Windu and so it will be easier to update.
But the BIOS is still to come due.

all I have to try out. : Happy: Well, not like a reptile does not go into the bios :(

Rep: (67)
arvseslav @ 20.04.16, 14:23*
macron-1 @ 04/20/16, 5:12*
I read a lot of instructions, but did not understand at irbis tw89 instead of windows, you can? install ubuntu or not? or just stick it to run?
It is possible, but the sound driver yet.

The issue with the sound driver is now probably decided. Put a fresh system for the test as it is writtenhere.

if something runs from a USB drive that's why it will not work with Windows? Take any distribution of Linux and run it ... it just works completely with all the drivers and other

Rep: (67)
vovikprofi @ 31.05.19, 03:09*
He once worked in full, with all drivers and other
if the drivers have the support Irbis TW89 yes, all at work. But if it is, for example, a sound card other than the rt5640 (eg rt5651 or es8316) is highly likely need to add support for Irbis TW89 to the driver in the kernel. To test a patched version of the kernel, which adds support for the tablet, you need to install the system, and install a new kernel on top of it.

* vovikprofi, You can see what sound card is installed in this tablet? The properties of Realtek I2S ID 5640 or 5651? Or has a chip on Everest Semi? (Then most likely the ID will be 8316.)

Good afternoon, stopped working screen strip at the bottom, looking not only at me, how to cure?

patekka @ 15.10.19, 14:51*
I look not only at me, how to cure?

Well just I watched, then saw that in any way (except for touchscreen replacement).
What to ask something?

A pullback to 8 does not help with the installation of drivers?

patekka @ 15.10.19, 15:04*
A pullback to 8 does not help with the installation of drivers?

it is not a driver and not in the version of the OS fails the touchscreen itself.
A physical fault repair software no one has before.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 23:26