Irbis TW89 - firmware | discussion of the specifics of software and related issues

Rep: (1003)
Irbis TW89: firmware and problem solvingPicture | Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage
Windows 8.1 | 8.9 "| Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735F | 2 Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image
This topic discusses the firmware and software issues of the device. Questions on the hardware part are discussed at the link above.

flashing and reinstalling windows
problem solving with UEFI
Reset UEFI settings by closing the 5th pinIrbis TW89 - firmware (Post YAHHAN2 # 81704062)

UEFI FAQtopic onsavagemessiahzine.com
EasyUEFIWindows editing program boot records EFI / UEFI.Attached fileEasyUEFI_Setup.exe(4.28 MB)

boot loader backup on the first hidden partition
Backup drivers
multiboot

Windows troubleshooting

useful links

Live CD / USB

Android x86

Programs

Attention !
Be careful when changing parameters in the BIOS. If you change some parameters, you can get a "brick". While there is no way to reset the BIOS to default settings.

If you have an Irbis TW series model different from TW89, then all Windows builds with integrated drivers and drivers for third-party Windows builds can be found in the repository
ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23fw.tablets.windows/

For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS Yar Vseslav . How to do it correctly writtenhere .

Topics Curator Yar Vseslav

Post has been editedarvseslav - 30.01.19, 10:23
Reason for editing: added ad

3officer @ 21.08.2015, 17:34*
Hello everyone ... ... I have a problem: the screen lights up when the keyboard is connected and folded cover, how to solve?

Control panel - setting power - turn off the screen after 10 minutes
and crucially - off completely by holding down the power button long, or through run - off
windose load faster
you charge discharge because samovklyucheniya
all the same it is necessary to take into account that we have a transformer instead of a netbook

Rep: (4)
There are only 2 options

And for me there is no option there. That text, which is blue, is missing. Previously, it was everything.
Nevertheless boot from a flash drive, if connected, or from the hard disk, if there is no stick or it will not boot (ie there is no EFI).

alex3NQ @ 24.12.2015, 13:28*
Nevertheless boot from a flash drive, if connected, or from the hard disk, if there is no stick or it will not boot (ie there is no EFI).

security men the opportunity to change settings in the BIOS mode
or damage to the BIOS firmware
the first decisive readjustment
the second - flashing the bios in the service center

Rep: (0)
android who bet on him?

I put. It works relatively quickly. Well, that prevents Windows files. But so far little explored. I know there is a good system AMIDuos, but it is slightly "heavier".
And it is possible a couple of screens, it looks like security men fashion and inside this menu item.

RgreeN67 @ 24.12.2015, 13:35*
android who bet on him?

1.opisannym in the cap means
2. mount an image of the boot loader x86 GRUB4DOS
launched from the boot loader windose (embedded EasyBCD program)
3. in Qemu
4. inBlueStacks App Player

Posted on 12/24/2015, 14:23:

alex3NQ @ 24.12.2015, 13:54*
AMIDuos

AMIDuOS
Dev

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 24.12.15, 15:13

I mean as a second system, x86?

And if anyone knows of a program under Windows, with which you can change the BIOS settings? They say there are many. But I would like one that already practically tested and working with our device, TW89.

visual setup BIOS - computer literacy campaignantonkozlov.ru/kak-sdelat/nastrojka-bios-v-kartinkax.html

BIOS.RU programs to work with the BIOSmentorpro.narod.ru/AMIBios/ruprograms.html&usg=AFQjCNF3uXWJNL7b059HLuHLoG4ez-frhQ&bvm=bv.110151844,d.d24

Article malicious code for BIOSxakep.ru/2009/01/15/46783

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 28.12.15, 10:35

Yar Vseslav @ 12/25/2015, 23:19*
BIOS.RU programs to work with the BIOS

All references are given 404.

I have links triggered

but

I give in the form of text links
http://antonkozlov.ru/kak-sdelat/nastrojka-bios-v-kartinkax.html
http://mentorpro.narod.ru/AMIBios/ruprograms.html
http://xakep.ru/2009/01/15/46783

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 28.12.15, 10:37

Rep: (2709)
alex3NQ @ 26.12.2015, 17:17*
All references are given 404
Comrade overdone with links directly from the search engine that I copy, together with guglevymi Referee: scratch_one-s_head:
Attached Image

http://antonkozlov.ru/kak-sdelat/nastrojka-bios-v-kartinkax.html
http://mentorpro.narod.ru/AMIBios/ruprograms.html
http://xakep.ru/2009/01/15/46783

And from me you pack ssylochekUEFI FAQ (Shoore # 22456534 Post)- I recommend to the reading of the entire cycleTaming UEFI SecureBoot

Post has been editedShoore - 26.12.15, 17:34

On Irbis TW89 combination does not work
Windows + Volume Down button button
and no PrtScr button.

There is a function to share screenshot via e-mail)).

Finally, to create a screenshot of the selected area, entire screen or the active window, you can use the system more functional utility "Scissors", which comes bundled with the operating system since the days of Windows Vista and is also available in Windows 8.1.
screenshot
Attached Image

SharpKeys use to reassign the keys to the download linkhttp://sharpkeys.codeplex.com/
Launch the program, click В«AddВ». From left to select the key you want to reassign, and on the right select the function you must perform the key selected in the left column.
screenshot
Attached Image

For example, if you want to use F8 as Print Screen key, select the F8 key on the left, and then select the PrtSc in the right column and click on В«OKВ». Then click В«Write to RegistryВ», and then, when you see a warning dialog box appears, click В«OKВ». Restart the computer to re-assign the selected key. There is one drawback - the program does not detect the function key. In other words, if the keyboard has a Function key (fn), SharpKeys it simply did not see, and you can not override it.

skrinshoterov many programspost topics freeware directory

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 15.04.16, 16:22

It seems nevertheless I okrivela BIOS. I downloaded an excellent utility Easy UEFI. It allows a lot of things to do, without going into the BIOS. But, of course, when you start implementing some control. And it produces unpleasant messages:
At startup: Cache space is not big enough.
When you try to create a loading point: NVRAM space is insufficient. Please clean up the EFI / UEFI boot entries and try again.
When you try to clean boot of points: Cache space is not big enough.

I do not know whether there is a person who would interpret it correctly and gave good advice (to translate what I translated). And one way - service center.

marriage is not yet detected

Rep: (12)
Somebody put it Android, which does not run out of Windows?

Post has been editedSemyon Turpanov - 29.12.15, 17:43

Rep: (12)
Yar Vseslav @ 24/12/2015, 19:23*
Mounting an image of x86 GRUB4DOS loader launched from the boot loader windose (embedded EasyBCD program)

Here in detail to paint?

Yar Vseslav @ 12/23/2015, 5:51 PM*
4) No keys are not input,
If the key is not entered, it will not go further.

alex3NQ @ 03.01.2016, 17:30*
If the key is not entered, it will not go further.

we are talking about the situation if you have already upgraded from 8.1 to 10
updated and do not reinstall
when updating the key is stored
via app updates

from 8.1 to 10 under application
and the app picked up your key 8.1
and ustonovochny disk flash drive key demand but of course
you already (!) Refresh and picked up an old key
proper installation CD is needed for the GUI
Utilities to work with disk partitions
You do not want to lose a section on rekaveri
you will not do

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 03.01.16, 20:03

And is there a way to reset to factory settings without a keyboard? And then there is the input of the password

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 13:01