20.12.15, 19:44
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 10106
Check in: 16.01.10
Nokia 1 TA-1047

Irbis TW89: firmware and problem solvingPicture | Description | Discussion | Marriage
Windows 8.1 | 8.9 "| Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735F | 2 Gb
Windows 8-8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail | Windows 7 | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image
This topic discusses the firmware and software issues of the device. Questions on the hardware part are discussed at the link above.

flashing and reinstalling windows
problem solving with UEFI
Reset UEFI settings by closing the 5th pinIrbis TW89 - firmware (Post YAHHAN2 # 81704062)

UEFI FAQtopic onsavagemessiahzine.com
EasyUEFIWindows editing program boot records EFI / UEFI.Attached fileEasyUEFI_Setup.exe(4.28 MB)

boot loader backup on the first hidden partition
Backup drivers
multiboot

Windows troubleshooting

useful links

Live CD / USB

Android x86

Programs

Attention!
Be careful when changing parameters in the BIOS. If you change some parameters, you can get a "brick". While there is no way to reset the BIOS to default settings.

If you have an Irbis TW series model different from TW89, then all Windows builds with integrated drivers and drivers for third-party Windows builds can be found in the repository
ftp://ftp.irbis.su/%23fw.tablets.windows/

For questions about filling caps, please contactQMS Yar Vseslav. How to do it correctly writtenhere.

Topics Curator Yar Vseslav

Post has been editedarvseslav - 30.01.19, 10:23
Reason for editing: added ad
arvseslav
Message#2
20.12.15, 20:21
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

I found a detailed review cite the text entirely without photos

detailed review
I got acquainted with two tablets - Irbis TW89 and TW10. Most of all I liked the more compact version, because it will be discussed, although from time to time I will mention the “colleague” in the line. I admit, before that, my experience with Windows tablets was limited to reading relevant reviews, and the Irbis models arrived just in time for preparing for the purchase of such a device.

The fact is that I work remotely at home, but during the day 100% should be available online. Tasks are not limited to calls via Skype or reading e-mail - other operational issues require the launch of Photoshop and other specialized programs that are not available for Android. As you understand, sometimes you need to leave the house, even trite to breathe fresh air. However, you will not take a laptop with you every time; in this case, the 15-inch laptop quite conditionally claims to be a mobile device. In the meantime, one of my colleagues with similar working conditions does not rejoice at the tablet with Windows, and the other, like me, is preparing to buy - only a two-system version with Windows / Android. So I did not miss the chance to test for free, how justified the acquisition of a tablet with the Microsoft system is.

Specifications

The parameters of the Irbis TW89 are quite typical for a Windows tablet, including the absence of GPS. Models on Android "spoiled" me with the expectation that the presence of a 3G internet modem implies the presence of a GPS receiver.

Contents of delivery

On a large box there is a notification about the annual free subscription to Office 365 - as far as I know, in some models of other manufacturers the time limit is limited to just one month. Warranty card, manual, power adapter, a block with a keyboard / touchpad, OTG cables and microUSB - this is a set of things in the package.

I note that the instructions provide the basics of managing Windows, which is extremely useful. Some features of working with the system were not obvious to me as an ingrained user of tablets with Android.

Having an OTG cable is not a pleasant bonus, but a necessity. The Irbis TW10 / 11 has a full-fledged USB port, whereas the Irbis TW89 doesn’t have it. It would be uncritical, but the tablet completely refuses to recognize itself as a slave device when connected to a computer - only charging. Therefore, sharing files with a conventional Android-tablet wired is impossible. Excuse me to use a memory card / flash drive, in fact, this is the only option for exchanging "heavy" files. As for the connection of peripherals, there are no problems - Irbis TW89 worked fine with my keyboards and mice. Of the potentially problematic external drives, the Seagate Constellation ES.3 hard drive was successfully detected at 2 TB.

Appearance and controls

Irbis TW89 has something to do in terms of design, although the frontal part did without any frills: the camera, the touch button under the screen and the LED indicator. Visually, I never found the light sensor, although it definitely is. I bring the thick frames of the screen into pluses, the probability of random touches of the display is reduced to zero.

The main "features" of appearance are concentrated on the sides and from the rear. On the sides there are inserts of polished unpainted metal, which has a very positive effect on the perception of the model. Call it faceless will not work, once he saw the tablet can not be confused with other "pills."

Upstairs - 3.5 mm audio output, as well as volume and power keys. The buttons have a clear move and are easily detected "blindly." The elements are painted under the metal, but made of plastic. In the slots of the case, a reasonable minimum backlash is ensured, without any hint of rattling.

Upstairs is a microphone, ports microUSB, microHDMI and, under the plug, slots for SIM-card and microSD card (up to 64 GB).

From the rear there is a metal plate with vertical grinding. It looks spectacular, but the impression is spoiled by marcus, the coating readily accumulates fingerprints. Below on opposite sides are the speakers. Volume reserve is more than decent. In the apartment I had 40% of the maximum, on the street in the presence of a significant background noise more than 80% was not required.

Above and below - plastic insert-panels, which at the same time form the corresponding ends of the tablet. In landscape orientation, matte panels are comfortable to hold, the tablet securely “clings” to the palm of your hand. And the rounded edges do not dig into the palm. And a little more about ergonomics - the sides compensate for the angularity of the slope, which allows you to almost not feel the lack of rounding and comfortable to hold the body. I almost forgot about the camera - it is installed on the top cover, there is no flash provided.

Go to the most "delicious", a block with a keyboard and touchpad. As you can see, a set of keys is the same as in a regular laptop - there are literally a couple of buttons like Prt Scrn or Scroll Lock. But in the asset a complete list of Fn-functions. Of course, I have to get used to printing on the mini-keyboard, it took me about two days of active work behind the tablet to adapt.

It is not very convenient that some of the buttons with the letters on the right are reduced - I would prefer to sacrifice the “dimensions” of the left Shift or Caps Lock. It is not very clear why it was necessary to make a big keystroke, “pushing” could be reduced by a millimeter and a half and make the typing process more convenient. I was pleased with the quality of the keyboard performance - after about two weeks of operation, it does not leave the feeling that the buttons are made with a large margin of safety. “Shatter” is clearly a matter of more than one year of use.

The touchpad left a good impression - two physical buttons, a normal reaction to pressing. The surface is matte, non-marking and tactile even more pleasant than on the glossy touchpad on my Dell laptop.

Extremely liked the next thing. The block is designed in such a way that it provides for the folding and carrying with the tablet. The installation of the tablet takes place on two protruding plastic “pins”, between which there are directly contacts of the connection between the parts of the device. So, the same pins-clamps are on the vertical wall of the unit to secure the tablet when carrying with the keyboard. In addition, both in the “working” and folded position, the tablet is held by strong magnets. And the final touch - on the edges of the block protruding rubber strips are provided to prevent friction of the screen on the plastic.

Below are rubber feet, because the design practically does not slip.

There is a moment that, with time, in my understanding, moved from the category of "disadvantages" to "features." There is no provision for tilt adjustment at all, the tablet is in one, strictly defined position. In principle, the angle formed is universal. Plus, the screen viewing angles are large, there is no inversion or a noticeable drop in brightness. In the end, I like this performance more than the Irbis TW10 version of the keyboard case. The same cover was already described on Geektimes in the Vido w11c review. There generally will not be able to properly operate the keyboard with a tablet in the absence of a horizontal base. It is clear that by itself the Irbis TW89 block performs the role of a cover very conventionally and in this respect is inferior to the Irbis TW10 variant, but still.

Screen

8.9 inches, IPS matrix and resolution of 1920x1200 pixels, support for multi-touch up to 10 touches. Agree, the parameters are decent, at least the display is devoid of pixelation. Although in this matter I am not particularly picky, but in 3D games, high definition is noticeable to the naked eye compared to lower resolutions. The color rendition is my respect, natural and without obvious bends in the direction of cold shades. Only on pure white slight “patina” of yellow. Strange, but when viewed diagonally at an angle, there are no sharp stalls characteristic of IPS-matrices in blue-violet and orange shades, only the brightness decreases. The viewing angles, as they say, are maximum, again, the brightness drops by 5-10%, otherwise the picture remains unchanged.

The stock of screen brightness is small, it is a minus. On the other hand, for working in daylight in the room I had 30-40% of the maximum. Unfortunately, there is no oleophobic coating. Marko glass, and it is necessary to wipe it with some effort, and it is better to use a special cleaning gel. In any case, if you want to achieve a crystal clear coating.

Camera

From the rear and from the front, 2 MP cameras were installed in the tablet, in the first case - with autofocus. To put it mildly, there are few settings - either I was looking badly, or only the exposure really lends itself to adjustment. You can evaluate the quality below, the result is quite predictable. By and large, there are enough opportunities for shooting the text of the “eye”, but I did not expect more. Unusually autofocus works when you manually specify a point on the screen - sometimes I could not understand whether the process took place or not. Although in fact blurry photo was not. I guess I'm too used to Android devices, where, as a rule, after manually specifying the focus comes from scratch.

Video filming is done in HD resolution and saved to an MP4 file. Quality is somewhere between tick and tolerant. I would rate the result positively - at least the focus is not induced every couple of seconds, which completely spoils the shooting in some smartphones and tablets. Any detail is present - it is noticeable that on the next weekend during the general cleaning I will have to thoroughly clean the kitchen door.

Video example

Performance and system

In the asset - four core Intel Atom Z3735F 1.83 GHz, Intel HD Graphics video chip and 2 GB of RAM. Here's what Irbis told me about the processor: "Thanks to the optimization of 22-nanometer processor technology, Intel Atom processors offer increased performance and improved energy efficiency, providing file transfer speeds up to 2.7 times and almost 2 times increased performance when working on the Internet."

To begin, I will share my subjective impressions. The tablet works quickly, even in comparison with powerful Android gadgets (although the comparison is not entirely correct). How to say - when performing various tasks like surfing the web, small edits in Photoshop or working with large text files, I received the same “speed” speed as on my computer, without lags and slowdowns.

With built-in tools, the tablet normally reproduced video flesh to Full HD. Of course, I wanted “hardcore”, here the tablet was pleasantly surprised. Video Full HD 83 466 Kbps - no delays, full synchronization of sound and pictures. With apprehension I launched a video of 3840x2160 pixels 124 997 Kbps - the same result. Again, in all cases the built-in player was used, no additional codecs were installed.

Below are the results in several benchmarks.

I checked the actual gaming capabilities in GT Racing 2 and Asphalt 8. In the last game, the graphics settings were unavailable, but the conclusion was that the maximum parameters were set by default. Taking into account the resolution and color rendition of the screen, it would be a pleasure to play, as it were, if it sounds stale. Not without, relatively speaking, fly in the ointment. FPS keeps on a mark under 30 fps and does not hesitate to roll down to 15-20 fps. In principle, it is tolerable, since with a decrease in the personnel frequency of delays and obvious "jerks" of the image does not occur.

Windows 8.1 is installed "as is", any improvements are completely absent. I think it’s not necessary to describe the platform once again - it duplicates everything that is available on a computer or laptop. The presence of a physical keyboard and touchpad eliminate the inconvenience associated with small Windows touch elements for touch control. The only thing I can find fault is - for some strange reason, the standard Windows-based key combination for taking screenshots did not work, I had to resort to using a camera.

One battery charge with a capacity of 6,000 mAh was enough for a maximum of 8 hours of work with documents. Games - up to 5 hours, video - up to 6 hours depending on the screen brightness level. In mixed mode with a periodic 3G connection, it turned out around 4-5 hours.

Of the wireless standards, I used Wi-Fi and 3G, in both cases there were no complaints. Within the apartment, the Wi-Fi signal kept good, 3G (as far as I compared on my smartphone) was not particularly capricious. If you find fault in accordance with the latest trends, there are not enough voice calls and SMS, but these are options “for an amateur”. The same conversational speaker with a stretch is appropriate at best in 7-inch tablets, although this is a matter of individual preferences.

Conclusion

If we talk about the price, in my opinion Irbis TW89 is worth the money. As far as I can see from the “white retail” on Yandex.Market, the model has only one close analogue with the same diagonal and screen resolution. The remaining competitors fluctuate parameters like resolution, ROM size, cameras, etc. Do not forget that in 16 990 rubles (~ $ 283) for the Irbis TW89 includes a decent unit with a keyboard and touchpad.

Among the drawbacks of the tablet, I would note the marcus of the case, this is the most significant minus. I will also refer to the controversial decisions the lack of the ability to adjust the inclination of the tablet installed in the block. In addition, ideally, the presence in the design of a keyboard with an additional battery or at least full-sized USB ports is suggested. Regarding the benefits - let's say, I have a generally positive impression of the tablet. A good screen, performance and autonomy, the presence of 3G and a full-fledged Windows - all the conditions for obtaining a "workhorse". As they say in this case - the model is definitely worth taking into account if you (like me) are going to purchase a similar mobile alternative to a computer.

I will bring objections to the author of the review:

1.) a flash drive via a release cable + micro USB is not the only way to transfer heavy files, the author forgets about the methods
___ a.) dual flash drive (USB flash drive with micro USB and USB
___ b.) via local WIFI without internet, for example, by programSHAREit
___ in.) via the internet for example via cloud disks
2.) the author complains about the lack of tilt adjustment, amused this is a tablet, not a laptop
3.) again, not bright enough for the author, but again, the compactness of the tablet battery requires savings
4.) and the author could not take screenshots as much as the camera used,
but there is a second standard on-screen keyboard via the start button with the Start Skr button, there is a scissors program,
even in tablets, even without a combination of buttons for screenshots, is there a reassignment of buttons
for example the missing Prt Skr button on the second Shift (!)

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 27.12.15, 14:15

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2018-2019!
arvseslav
Message#3
22.12.15, 14:01
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

image link for reinstalling Windows Irbis TW89

The official instructions for updating the firmware of the tablet TW 89.

Creating a bootable flash drive using the command line in Windows
You need to open the command line using the "Win + R" key combination to open the "Run" window, and enter the value "cmd" in the empty field
Further, only those commands that we need to create a bootable flash drive will be used. Therefore, the figure below shows the sequential input of commands to create a bootable flash drive. Note that the commands entered are indicated by a red underline!

Below is a description of all commands entered:
DISKPART - run a program, a text mode command interpreter that allows you to manage objects (disks, partitions or volumes) using scripts or

direct command entry from the command line.
list disk
- display a list of disk drives connected to a personal computer.

select disk 1
- choose a disk with the number "1", since in our case it is a removable flash drive.

clean
- clears all data from removable media - flash drives.

create partition primary
- create a primary partition.

select partition 1
- select the created section.

active
- make the partition active.

format fs = NTFS
- format the USB flash drive in the NTFS file system.

assign letter = T
- if necessary, in this way you can assign a letter to the flash drive.

Exit
- exit from the DISKPART program.

After this operation, you need to change the name of the USB disk to the following - “WINPE”.
Once you have created a bootable USB flash drive, you need to transfer all the operating system files to this removable media.
For this you need to download all parts of the archive TW89.zip
and unpack them.

To archive all folders, a standard 7zip archiver is used, which can be downloaded from the Internet.
http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

After unpacking is complete, transfer all files to a USB drive.

BOOT FLASH CREATED!

firmware
After that, connect the USB HUB v3.0 and the keyboard to the USB port of the tablet. We launch, press the “Del” button on the keyboard, go to the BIOS, where you need to select the connected flash drive as the priority boot device
(that is, you need to make the computer boot from removable media - you created a bootable flash drive).

Then the script is automatically launched, and the OS is installed. After 5-10 minutes, Windows 8 will start automatically, and the ODBE greeting will open. You only need to press the “Restart” button. After that, the standard first start of Windows 8 begins. Then follow the system prompts until the OS is fully installed.

screenshot
Attached Image

important !!!
flash drive in NFTS format, active assigning a drive letter T
firmware - archive of 8 parts - unzip to a prepared flash drive
we load from BIOS (input by DEL button)
The script automatically runs and the OS is installed.
After 5-10 minutes, Windows 8 will start automatically

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 24.12.15, 11:42

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
arvseslav
Message#4
22.12.15, 23:28
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

made a flash drive according to the instructions from the offsite
if the letter T is not assigned to the disk
script formatted disk DT te sd card into 4 sections
and give an error

puzzled by hand marking drive C
boot loader support
and manual deployment of the official Install.wim

partition marking Irbis TW89

disk layout screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

1 section - 100 mb bootloader
2 section 125 mb - empty
3 section 24 GB - Windows itself
4 section 4.7 GB - Recovery

You can increase the section with the system by
delete recovery partition

the bootloader section can be copied in advance

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 24.12.15, 11:38

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
arvseslav
Message#5
23.12.15, 12:12
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

There is evidence of microSD support 128 GB
at 64 claimed

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
arvseslav
Message#6
23.12.15, 16:37
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

Guide to running Linux from a flash drive!

Immediately warn:
Linux does not work well, not for permanent use at least due to the fact that the screen resolution is 800x600. And also some kind of tight Internet (or rather, its absence), the absence of sound and other pleasures of life.
Everything will be in the spoilers, to make it easier to understand the text.

Preparing a flash drive:

Preparing a flash drive:
1. Download ubuntu-13.04-desktop-amd64.iso withdownload pagesUbuntu Versions newer than 13.04 do not work.
2. Download Rufus, it is a utility for creating bootable flash drives.
3. Download and unzipbootia32.ubuntu_13.04_x64.zip (Direct linkjust in case)
4. Insert a USB flash drive with a volume of 1 GB to computer
5. Run Rufus and set the settings as in the screenshot (first select the downloaded iso-image (icon near "ISO-Image"), and then set the parameters):

screenshot
Attached Image

6. Click "Start"
7. After the end, go to our flash drive with Linux. In folder X: / EFI / BOOT (Instead of X - your letter, I have - E)
8. Leave the bootiax32.efi file there, which we downloaded in the third paragraph (there is no need to throw the archive there), and do not touch the other files (BOOTx64.EFI and grubx64.efi).
9. Congratulations! Linux is installed on a USB flash drive! We go to the next part - Running Linux from a flash drive.

Run from a flash drive:

Run from a flash drive
To get started, let's go into the BIOS, in the "Security" tab, select "Secure Boot Menu" below, turn it off in the next window, select "Disabled"
options
From under Windows:
Hold Shift and click the "Restart" button (Shutdown>Reboot) "in the right panel charms.
In the blue window with blue buttons, select "Use device", then select your USB flash drive, I have "UEFI: TOSHIBA TransMemory 1.00". If the item "Use device" is not at all, then boot into Windows, drag the USB flash drive to the port and again along the same path.

From BIOS:
Load the BIOS (Del Del is turning on the tablet, right from the very start :)
In the rightmost tab "Save & Exit" choose our flash drive at the bottom.

2. We are greeted by the GRUB bootloader. Choose "Try Ubuntu without installing". If the buttons on the keyboard do not work, then restart the tablet, holding the power button on top. Then again in the BIOS to select the boot from the flash drive.
3. We are waiting ... We are waiting ... We are waiting ... The black screen is normal. After 10-15 seconds, Ubuntu appears. After it will be letters on a black background, also normal. We are waiting. Until the Linux console loads.
4. If there is an inscription "Welcome to Ubuntu 13.04" and the "cursor" is blinking, then everything is fine. Run the GUI.
5. Write the commands one by one. After each - enter. With the next launch, you will have to write these commands again.
cd /
cd usr / lib / xorg / modules / drivers /
sudo rm vesa_drv.so
startx
6. Quickly flies the text, then the cursor will appear (it may not immediately appear if you are launching for the first time)
7. GUI loaded! You can use!

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 23.12.15, 17:06

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
arvseslav
Message#7
23.12.15, 17:14
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

Run Android 4.0.3 on your tablet (PC / laptop / any other Windows device)!

We will need Windroy (savagemessiahzine.com, Official site)
Once downloaded - install :)
It is necessary to install in the root of the C: /! No "C: \ Program Files \ Windroy"! Otherwise there will be a bootlap (perpetual download on ANDROID). Better to put as suggested, along the way "C: \ Windroy"
After installation and launch, there will be a window where you will be asked to register. Write the name, surname, mail, confirmation of mail and organization (I wrote home: D)
If there is an error as in the screenshot below, it is better to close and restart. You can close it by clicking at the top of the screen, the picture will move down, giving us the "Collapse" and "Close" buttons. With a mouse or touchpad, simply pointing upwards will appear.

#

Booting we get Android 4.0.3. It works as a touch and a mouse. Docking station is supported and even switching the language is normal (as in Windows). But if you use the dock, then the keyboard of the android can not be hidden in any way, there is no item "Physical keyboard". We'll have to admire the buttons when typing.
The Internet here is expressed through a Wi-Fi network called "Windroy", the password is the same as your home network. What is “connected” will not be written, but the wifi icon will appear in the corner (you can see on the screens above)
Programs are not all, not all. Launched Kate Mobile 9.4, but did not wait for the tape to load. I started Antutu, but after a couple of seconds it flew out. Intercepter-NG sniffer and DroidSniff do not work. Intercepter both times hung an android for me, and DroidSniff does not display a button. The camera also does not work, but it has a beautiful cap

Applications can be installed both from the Android itself, and putting the downloaded .apk in the folder "C: \ Windroy \ windroy_root \ data \ app". After launching Windroy in the menu will be your program.

I think I think that this will be a good analogue of the lagging BlueStacks, unless, of course, the developers abandon it. And maybe BlueStacks optimize the program and it will work fine on tablets and other weak devices (compared to PC). Console OS is also expected, but it is unknown how it will work for us and what it generally is and how.

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
arvseslav
Message#8
23.12.15, 17:51
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

Deleting the Recovery partition and merging the resulting space with the C drive:

A simple instruction for those who installed Windows 10 and are satisfied with it, and who firmly decided that he will no longer need Win 8.1!
All actions at your own risk! I do not bear any responsibility! I performed the actions personally, everything turned out, the C drive: did not get stuck, it became only a larger volume
screenshot
Attached Image

So, we have Win 10 installed and recovery partition, which cannot be deleted through Disk Management.
1) We take the installation flash drive with Win 10 (although I think 7, 8, 8.1 will also work);
2) Turn off the laptop, insert the USB flash drive into the USB port;
3) Turn on the laptop with the clamped Del, get into the UEFI BIOS and boot from the flash drive;
4) We do not enter any keys, we reach the moment of choosing the type of installation, we select Complete installation;
5) We recognize the importance of the procedure! Here the main thing is not to miss the mark and clearly decide that we no longer need the recovery section, but we need the precious 8GB it occupies;
6) Select the last partition, Recovery, volume 8GB, free 2 with kopecks;
7) Disk Setup ->Delete ->to agree Got a blank partition with a capacity of 8GB. All, the Recovery section is no longer;
8) Select the C: drive (yes, yes!), Press the Expand button, which is now active, do not change any numbers!, Click OK, agree;
9) We have a disk C: increased capacity! Close all windows, agree that we will not install windows. When you close all windows, the laptop will reboot.

only I personally do not advise doing this, and vice versa, more often doing system recovery then you will have no more than 10GB and 20GB of free on drive C ...

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 24.01.16, 13:54

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
alex3NQ
Message#9
23.12.15, 19:08
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 452
Check in: 25.10.08
Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro FDR-A01L

Yar Vseslav @ 12.22.2015, 14:01*
Instructions for updating the firmware of the tablet TW 89

Hello everyone!

I received a bootable USB flash drive from the same materials in a simpler way:
1) Formatted it in FAT32 or NTFS (on a laptop).
2) Copied to it all the files from the archive.

Shl. At first I did the following instructions, then I realized that this was not necessary. For example, we do not need a boot area, we have UEFI. And NTFS may be needed if the flash drive is large and you still need to store large files on it.

Guys, I have a question for everyone. Playing with the BIOS, I managed to remove the boot loader selection. Not sure how to return?
Yar Vseslav @ 12/23/2015, 5:51 PM*
Deleting the Recovery partition and merging the resulting space with the C drive:

And what kind of installation flash drive with Win 10? I have TW89, there, it seems different?

Post has been editedalex3NQ - 23.12.15, 19:10

--------------------
Digma Eve 8800 3G - Windows 8.1, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Android (MIUI) 7.1.1, Acer Iconia Tab A501 - Ice Cream Sandwich - (Android 4.0.3) off. + root , Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 - Slim 4.3.1, Zopo ZP990 - DIS Group 4.2.1, Huawei Media Pad 10 - Android 5.1.1, Irbis TW89 - Windows 10.
arvseslav
Message#10
23.12.15, 19:37
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

alex3NQ @ 12/23/2015, 7:08 PM*
Playing with the BIOS, I managed to remove the boot loader selection. Not sure how to return?

there in bios everything is written in english
alex3NQ @ 12/23/2015, 7:31 PM*
And what kind of installation flash drive with Win 10? I have TW89, there, it seems different?

if not updated to dozens
then the Win 8.1 installation flash drive

I mean the image of Win 8.1 from the site M $ recorded
using the UltraISO program on a USB flash drive
possible without file /source?install.wim

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
alex3NQ
Message#11
23.12.15, 20:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 452

Screenshot
Attached Image
Yar Vseslav @ 12/23/2015, 7:37 PM*
everything is written in English

I give a screenshot. Sorry, I do not know how to hide under the spoiler. So, all the boot options have disappeared. Even if the flash drive was not inserted, there were still options. Where is now gone is not clear. And English has nothing to do with it. Moreover, not everyone knows him well, and some expressions can be interpreted this way and that. I'm just asking for help, as I am afraid that I cannot even boot from further experiments.

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 12.01.18, 18:40
Reason for editing: Removed image under spoiler

--------------------
Digma Eve 8800 3G - Windows 8.1, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Android (MIUI) 7.1.1, Acer Iconia Tab A501 - Ice Cream Sandwich - (Android 4.0.3) off. + root , Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 - Slim 4.3.1, Zopo ZP990 - DIS Group 4.2.1, Huawei Media Pad 10 - Android 5.1.1, Irbis TW89 - Windows 10.
arvseslav
Message#12
23.12.15, 20:24
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

how to make a spoiler
Attached Image
select the text or image code and click the hide button under the spoiler in the answer

Setup Promp Timeout
is the wait time in seconds
in the boot selection menu from disks (including partitions and flash drives with maps)
You have 2 seconds on the screen and it will load from the first menu item

I will reach my hands with a guide on the UEFI to our device
with pictures

in the meantime, read the topic linkUEFI FAQ

or youtube full of materials

uefi youtube

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 23.12.15, 20:56

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
alex3NQ
Message#13
23.12.15, 20:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 452

Yar Vseslav @ 12/23/2015, 8:24 PM*
and will be loaded from the first menu item

Previously, when I had not yet messed up, the item Boot Option Priorities was never empty. There was surely Windows Boot Manager and, like Nothing. When I connected a USB flash drive, USB UEFI Flash also appeared, now I don’t remember exactly. And now it all disappeared. At the same time, if a USB flash drive is attached, it is loaded from it, otherwise - from the EMC. I tried to change the parameters on this page and on others - the result is zero. Even all sorts of discharges on the last tab tried - do not help. It seems that nothing changes. In such conditions, I'm afraid to change something a lot. I can spoil it.

--------------------
arvseslav
Message#14
23.12.15, 20:47
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

in bios there is an item reset
user settings
to default

We press F9, a window appears, in it we need to confirm our intentions Load setup defaults, select Yes and press Enter on the keyboard. Everything, settings are reset.

screenshot
Attached Image

Then press F10 to save the settings and reboot.

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 23.12.15, 20:52

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
alex3NQ
Message#15
23.12.15, 21:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 452

Yar Vseslav @ 12/23/2015, 8:47 PM*
Everything, settings are reset.

And no! I do not know, maybe my tablet is crazy, but resetting the settings does not bring back what I wanted to return. In general, the impression is that nothing changes. By the way, I have an Irbis TW89 tablet, probably because of this, the hot keys in the BIOS are different (see photo 3 posts above).

Post has been editedalex3NQ - 23.12.15, 21:26

--------------------
arvseslav
Message#16
23.12.15, 22:50
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

BIOS default screens
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 23.12.15, 22:59

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
arvseslav
Message#17
23.12.15, 23:07
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

from screenshots can be seen
BIOS Irbis TW89 hot buttons:
F3 Optimized default
F4 save and exit

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 23.12.15, 23:09

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
alex3NQ
Message#18
23.12.15, 23:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 452

I have everything the same, except that before everything was exactly the same, but now the item Boot Option Priorities is absolutely empty, although both flash drives and C: are there and are loaded. But this is something abnormal. And what I did and how I do not remember.

Tried and buttons. It seems that nothing changes.

Post has been editedalex3NQ - 23.12.15, 23:12

--------------------
arvseslav
Message#19
23.12.15, 23:16
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

Generally, if the bootloader is on the first one-megabyte partition
it is not damaged, then you need to boot from the flash drive from under Windows:
1. swipe on the right - parameters
2. change computer settings
3. update and restore
4. recovery
5. special boot options
6. choose a USB flash drive

and so on ...

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
arvseslav
Message#20
23.12.15, 23:25
😺
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 10106
Nokia 1 TA-1047

There are only 2 options

screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedYar Vseslav - 23.12.15, 23:27

--------------------
Windows ReadersW
MoRoMo
Message#21
23.12.15, 23:42
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 18.06.11
Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus

* Yar Vseslav,
I ask for more detailed evidence of support for 128 GB microSD (screenshots, feelings from work, pitfalls)
Irbis

34 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 13.06.19, 17:46