> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

The choice of acoustics for games ps4 and cinema

Rep: (0)
Hello guys, I immediately apologize to the moderators if I created a topic not there!
In general, what is available: a room of 18 sq. M. Ps4 + TV lg-49lb620v (http://m.lg.com/en/tel...V-lcd-led-televisions)
I would like to purchase acoustics with a budget of up to 15k. Need for games and watching movies! Because I’m not very good at it, so I decided to ask you! Tell me, the sound is very different from the speakers that go in the form of vertical columns from ordinary square speakers! It’s just that there is even a cinema house with vertical speakers, but there are small ones and the price tag is equal. And it’s not necessary to buy a cinema house for shopping mall for a player of disks and flash drives will come down ps4 and the telly itself!
In general, tell me what you can choose for my parameters for good sound for games and for movies in this price category!
Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Rep: (10)
For games and movies, I advise you to buy a Sound Bar, you can hang it on a wall under the TV or put it on a shelf. It is horizontal and produces good sound with soft bass, and most importantly compact. I myself bought a VIZIO SB3821-C6 from Amazon ordered for $ 100 without a subwoofer. Look, there are different models with a subwoofer or 5.1 sound, in general there are a lot of options. I have a room of 17sq.m. That sound was enough for me that it gives out even without a subwoofer, but if I miss it, I can buy it separately, since there is an entrance for it.

Rep: (892)
Without a subwoofer, that soundbar, that DK, will simply occupy a place. The poorest kit with a subwoofer will noticeably color the sound and add weight to it.
So, in order to save space, you should take the soundbar 2.1, if there is where to place 5/7 / 9.1, then take the recreation center.
All 5.1 soundbars are not much different from virtual 5.1, there will still be no normal positioning of the sound source.
Personally, I just bought a wireless subwoofer, since the TV allows.

Rep: (921)
buy any 5.1 home theater, 5 speakers will make surround sound, and a subwoofer will add bass. In that price segment that you have chosen, they will almost all be the same, choose with an HDMI input or with an optical input. It is the entrance and not the exit.

Post has been editedwatso - 02.01.16, 21:28

Rep: (1358)
StasMan @ 01/03/2016, 00:20*
All 5.1 soundbars are not much different from virtual 5.1, there will still be no normal positioning of the sound source.

I agree ... well, there cannot be a correct 5.1 from one place ... unless in an empty room with a symmetrically installed TV / soundbar and one listener in the middle of the room .... but the room usually has a bed / sofa / wardrobes / carpet wall: rofl: which spoil the picture ... and usually everything is worth the feng shui ...

Rep: (1)
Friends, I need help. Yesterday I connected speakers through scart + 2RCA to TV. Everything works, the sound goes. But when you start ps4, instead of the sound of the console, there is the sound of some TV channel from the "scart" section on TV.

* himozzza,
Explain in more detail what kind of SCART + 2 RCA exactly where is it inserted into the TV?

The scart adapter to tv, 2rca to acoustics through this scart adapter. Acoustics have no other way to connect.

Post has been editedhimozzza - 13.01.16, 15:04

Does your TV have a SCART output? In all TV scart only input, write your TV model.

Post has been editedwatso - 13.01.16, 15:08

Dada, there is scart on TV.
I apologize, I do not know much about the audio outputs / inputs. But the sound is coming from the TV channels.
Unfortunately, I can’t say the exact model now, AKAI TV.

Post has been editedhimozzza - 13.01.16, 15:11

There is a scart on the TV, but this is the INPUT, you can not output sound through this connector.

It turns out strange, there is sound from the TV to the speakers, but not with HDMI.
Thank.

Post has been editedhimozzza - 13.01.16, 15:13

You need an S / PDIF to RCA Audio Converter,like this

Post has been editedwatso - 13.01.16, 15:20

You need an S / PDIF to RCA Audio Converter,like this

Then maybe minijack + 2rca will help me? There are many inputs on my TV, but I do not know their Purpose.
I asked about scart, as I have no other adapters.
thank

mini-jack will only help if you have a headphone jack on your telly

mini-jack will only help if you have a headphone jack on your telly

Yes there is. Previous acoustics played with him, through aux.

Rep: (-1)
Good day,

What do you think below is the following technique supports PS4?
The store informed me that ps 4 maximum can only play 5.1 / 7.1
How to be and what is better to choose a soundbar fromSamsung or LG?

LG BH9540TW - 9.1
Curved Soundbar H7501 - 8.1

Post has been editedPontiacos - 03.02.16, 13:05

Rep: (892)
* Pontiacos,
So LG has a set of DCs, and Samsung has a soundbar. Of course, the DC is better, stupid because of the better sound positioning.
True, LG only has 5.1, another 4 channels is a “unique up-room sound saturator” ... I’m also interested in how wireless rear connections are made, probably according to BT 4.0, but I doubt that there is apt-X (LL), which means neither what super quality with ordinary SBC is out of the question, but it is more noise-resistant.

Post has been editedStasman - 03.02.16, 13:10

I would advise you to buy a set of 5.1 speakers and a receiver for them from the budget Pioneer Yamaha for the money come out the same. I do not like these DCs with small plastic speakers, not seriously. IMHO

Rep: (-1)
In the store I was already completely confused when choosing an audio system.

There was a small choice between SONY / SAMSUNG.
SONY BDV N9200WL - I really liked the sound, very voluminous just right9/10 Price 53000 Rub
SAMSUNG F9750 - the sound was so voluminous, but that highlight was not enough in Sony.8/10 Price 40,000 Rub

Soundbar
Samsung HW-H7501 -27200 Rub - the sound was quite different 6/10 , there was one big plus it is very in design to my TV fits 10/10 HU8700
Sony HT-ST9 -53000 Rub - 7/10 the sound dynamics were perfect, the buffer is just a bit of a buzz: sveta:

But, I did all the measurements in the ratio of the huge square of the store and I could not really enjoy everything.
Now the question is what is better to take: angry :, pliz, gayc nid yu help !!! : girl_cray:

In the room I have 22 sq. M, I think quite 400-800 W is enough.

Unfortunately I did not include the receiver in the choice :(

Thanks to all,

Post has been editedPontiacos - 05.02.16, 14:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 2:18 p.m.