> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo ZUK Z1 - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Survey on 12/18/2015 [Warning! Participating without having a smartphone in hand or pointing out incorrect data is NOT DESIRABLE]
Have any faults, problems, defects been noticed?
No, no problems detected. [ 244 ] ** [51,37%]
Yes, broken pixels. [ 9 ] ** [1,89%]
Yes, the screen lights. [ 21 ] ** [4,42%]
Yes, scuffed / scratched body. [ 6 ] ** [1,26%]
Yes, backlash or housing gaps. [ 15 ] ** [3,16%]
Yes, not working keys (s). [ 67 ] ** [14,11%]
Yes, incorrectly working microphone. [ 25 ] ** [5,26%]
Yes, at some point the smartphone stopped turning on. [ 52 ] ** [10,95%]
Yes, dust under the glass. [ 3 ] ** [0,63%]
Yes, incorrectly working sensors (accelerometer, barometer, approximation). [ 19 ] ** [4%]
Yes, incorrectly working auto backlight (light sensor). [ 14 ] ** [2,95%]
What is the modification of the smartphone?
International. [ 343 ] ** [72,21%]
Chinese [ 75 ] ** [15,79%]
I do not know. [ 57 ] ** [12%]
How are you going to fix the problem (s)?
Uncritically, let it be. [ 86 ] ** [18,11%]
Under warranty. [ 58 ] ** [12,21%]
Eliminate yourself; will repair. [ 126 ] ** [26,53%]
No problem at all. [ 205 ] ** [43,16%]
Total votes: 475

Rep: (5)
Marriage and RepairLenovo ZUK Z1
PictureLenovo ZUK Z1, Zuk z1, Lenovo Zuk z1
Description | Discussion ---> | Purchase ---> | Accessories ---> | Marriage and Repair --> | Firmware ---> | Modification ---> | Performance and Energy Efficiency --->

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Marriage is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.

Spare Parts Links
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednonlocal - 22.01.18, 20:47
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (755)
So, listened about problems and bugs. I decided to test on at least 3OH recovery from xd 2.0. Rolled after a full wipe sections.
2 tap is disabled, I use the print. I listen to music from the VC application. There are no awakenings. The music lost in volume when the curtain was first lowered, there was no greater problem. The native equalizer system is disabled.

Post has been editedgaiverxxi - 18.12.15, 19:29

* gaiverxxi
There was no such problem, but I think it's just a firmware bug.

Rep: (31)
Not correct questionnaire. In the first half there is no necessary answer, as a result, the survey is not possible to pass.

Post has been editedkostyanchik2003 - 20.12.15, 12:21

Rep: (353)
M
Topic moved to subsectionLenovo

Yesterday I switched on 2pap on pure cyan ... I rebooted the phone 2 times, there was no way to unlock it ... While the function, let's say, is in the beta)))))
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

Post has been edited-baw- - 22.12.15, 14:58

Rep: (1)
My accelerometer is rotated somewhat by the sensitivity axes relative to the axes of the phone. Uncritical, but grad 10-15 difference

Post has been editedDow johnes - 28.12.15, 20:05
Reason for editing: editing punctuation

* Dow johnes
You need to calibrate the accelerometer - I don’t know how well the application on the GP is, I haven’t tried it, but on the GP itself they praise judging by the reviews - linkGoogle play

Post has been editedBlastmod - 31.12.15, 14:06

Rep: (1)
And throw pliz referring to people in whom the body has crossed including

* arriver,
Then ?

Rep: (0)
I do not know, marriage or not, the battery was discharged from 40 to 0 by the nose, arbitrarily. Phone 2 days

* Teisper,
Disappear in a week, do not recharge, land the battery at 0. Put on charge and up to 100%. 3-5 days in this mode and everything will be ok.

Hello! Tell me who faced. There are a few points. I can not understand this marriage or glitch. 1 - The top menu stopped dropping out, resetting the settings did not help. With that in the locked state the same menu opens. From time to time it starts working, but most of it does not work. 2 - double tap on the screen unlocks the phone once, sometimes it doesn't work at all. 3 - Something that occasionally wakes up the phone screen, which was never able to understand. It helps only reboot, not very convenient.

* casbeat
read the topic. If kortko - all is not a marriage.

* Teisper,
Disappear in a week, do not recharge, land the battery at 0. Put on charge and up to 100%. 3-5 days in this mode and everything will be ok.

Thanks, in any case, I bought it as a replacement for a computer on business trips, so I wouldn’t have been particularly tense. But thanks for the answer

* Teisper,
Usually this is manifested by 15%. We discussed a lot.

Gaiverxxi Thank you, but I could not find something in the topic, which would be related to the missing notification panel. If not difficult, tell me where to dig?

Post has been editedcasbeat - 21.01.16, 10:49

* casbeat
I did not hear that either. Most likely you rolled up some kind of utility, it interferes. I would start by unchecking the doubletap. And if it does not help, I would get a root for backup titanium and roll the firmware from 0.

* gaiverxxi
Doubletap does not help. I will try to reflash.

* casbeat
Sew according to the instructions for the transition from Zuya.
I recommend FlyMe OS from 291215, you have to copy files a little to get Russian normal, but it's worth it.
If the CM is a great instruction in the header, if the fly, then check with me and I will give you a link to the latest release. You can write in koumiss.

Wi-Fi falls off, strait zui

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 00:17