Irbis TW10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (28)
Irbis TW10 | Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz | 2Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Windows 8.1 operating system

Screen
10.1 "diagonal
IPS screen type
Resolution 1280x800

Processor / Memory
Intel Atom Z3735F Model
The number of processor cores 4
Processor frequency 1.83
Intel HD Graphics
RAM, MB 2048
Built-in memory, GB 32

Camera
Camera (main) 2.0 Mpx
Camera (front) 2.0 Mpx
Built-in flash - no

Communication and communication
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
3G - no
4G (LTE) - no
Bluetooth 4.0
FM radio - no

Sound
Number of speakers (pcs)1two speakers
Built-in microphone is

Nutrition
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity (mAh) 7000
USB charging

Ports and connectors
Micro SD card support(up to 32GB)up to at least 64 GB
Headphone Jack (pcs) 1
microUSB is
USB - full
HDMI - microHDMI

Housing
Plastic material
Body color black
The color of the front panel is black
Height (mm) Tablet 258.5 / Keyboard 258
Width (mm) Tablet 173 / keyboard 187
Thickness (mm) Tablet 10 / Keyboard 20
Weight (gr) Tablet 580 / keyboard 250
Additional Images
Off site
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Real Photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The insides of the tablet thank* Marvell211090
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well described here .

Post has been editedShoore - 31.03.16, 22:48

Rep: (2)
* Niki-Art,
I would like to put on her program for. ssd does not like rewriting, and we all eMMC. I would not want to test it in the trash suitability.
you put on your USB flash drive program, and if so how they toss and turn. I wrote to tech support until there is no response.
as a response to unsubscribe.

another question ktonib knows like Wirth Claudia Windows background make transparent, and that a healthy infection at least one third of the screen? seen on video in a tube and the author worked his cap with a crosshair / close / collapse is not visible, ie. place has more people know how to do?

and sorry for the screen to the keyboard is not strictly fiksitsa regime to its knees reel kava + shield does not roll; (
well that although the sensor screen Pts detailed in a miser gets a bang

rrrtttvvv188 @ 14.01.2016, 16:47*
you put on your USB flash drive program, and if so how they toss and turn

Almost all programs are on the map, toys - there. Even programs from the Market are set there.
Loading for a long time, and are working properly.
Those programs, where a lot of calls to the file (for example 1C), visually work even longer. But it is not critical

response from the service desk:
"
Only testing can determine, since the tablet has not been tested on the cards given volume (64 GB), respectively, to ensure we can do nothing.
"
the answer is somewhat discouraging. as it can be used that the manufacturer does not know his child, well, or did not want to know more about it. For enter in haraktermstiki support 64 is, in principle, to increase sales.
* Niki-Art,
and what the exact name of your card to 64 GB?

Rep: (0)
prompt on the device in the BIOS as the video card memory is allocated and whether there is an opportunity to change this setting?

* Pipikol,
there seems built you need to look at the characteristics of a percent.
if you say in the bios look horrible.

Rep: (0)
* rrrtttvvv188,
herefor 13 min with same dekspe Perc varies from 32 to 320

Post has been editedPipikol - 16.01.16, 12:27

* Pipikol,
it is impossible to go have snow leopard or a keyboard layout other (f2 so indirectly - it is blue), and does not go through the del. and the On button is not on the top and from the side.

Rep: (19)
In the bios go, when you turn on the keyboard is pressed esc, only we do not have bios and UEFI

* skies,
zaschol, stunned. in the BIOS it was intuitive, and now understand these wilds.
well that worked in the shell help a little relieved.

Rep: (20)
rrrtttvvv188 @ 16.01.2016, 17:31*
Now understand these wilds.

I'm sorry, I'm from the neighboring caps, but you must be the same to get to the standard (usual all) Bios (UEFI), you have to press the ESC key and select in the extreme lower right corner) (6 item in general)

rrrtttvvv188 @ 15.01.2016, 17:30*
and what the exact name of your card to 64 GB?

card
Attached Image

and so it looks like our bios
Attached Image

* Niki-Art,
the card judging by u1 like a decent, but because the price is 2 times more than the 32, bought it. TC will be covered if I would lose only half of the data, and 650 rubles.
not ponravilya bios me kutsy in sraneniyu with others possible. in particular not clear as to stick installed vindous first when starting a boot or vostavnolenie and expose this flehi. at random already got. potter with a router for the second week. manufacturer of soft curve in the drive that included stuffed.

Claudia has a virtual Pts small, or not healthy Pts mashtibiruetsya on the approximation / razdvizheniya fingers.
you can not fine-tune any transparency or perenastraivanie / move where you want the buttons. and it ms with them propagandized wpf technology. absurd. you can work, but it is not used to hard.

the camp under cover he approachedhttp://nazya.com/frees...pro-133_581292294.html(Firm yespat) at the store's okay to Altufyevo Braz for 600r. not a book do not like, in principle, because everything hangs plus the weight adds. and the cover is soft light and shock resistant. can this in any bag to throw and not to worry or in the hands of wear. he is a very prominent uhvatisty- paralonovym elastic dense buds.

Rep: (4)
I think should be added to the FAQ to solve the screen by turning on Windows 10. At 100% fit here, this methodPrestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 3 (Post _elvis # 37727652)

If all of a sudden, someone will want to use the flash drive as a full disk, so even the statistics of its load in Task Manager to appear, there is such a method.

Maybe we should unite in this topic tw10 and tw11? The only difference in 3G module.

Post has been editedWhiteL [52] - 19.01.16, 01:40

WhiteL [52] @ 19/01/2016, 2:34*
flash drive as a full disk

if regular sredstavi Windows / BIOS Pts interesting.
By the way, who do not know, in Windows there is the "Control Panel \ All Control Panel Items \ Screen" resize all elements by 125% very fine all became normal size.

"The only difference in 3G module." In principle yes, but there is no guarantee that all are 100% the same as the rest where?
if so technical support is encrypted at the expense of support for 64GB, it is possible that different parties, even of the same model with different hardware. I have msi similar story: Before downloading the driver asked to see the sticker on the laptop bottom to know how to download and set.

gemoroyny from this conclusion - offering their firewood on the same model to specify the exact name of the piece of iron for which he went to someone (if you can). if the laptop can survive the experiments, there is not much upset will only price of our device.

and where a branch of tw11? email link not found.

anybody can explain in brief how this uefi our work to install a clean copy and restore windows
with usb flash drives created vindous drive recovery tools c labeled "repins partition recovery"?

Post has been editedrrrtttvvv188 - 19.01.16, 05:19

Rep: (19)
To install the win clean rufus to help you in the options vibiraem uefi + markup gpt
otherwise the stick will not see the image vibiraem 8.1 or 10, seven, unfortunately, not get unnecessarily markup gpt only supports 64 edition, and it is we like Not a supported percent, you need to convert the drive under the mbr to install win7 32 edition
set is simple, connect the USB flash drive include tablet, pinch esc, go bottles managery select USB flash drive, and then everything is standard

rrrtttvvv188 @ 19.01.2016, 04:59*
and where a branch of tw11? email link not found.

So it is not present and, therefore, is not found.

rrrtttvvv188 @ 19.01.2016, 04:59*
"The only difference in 3G module." In principle yes, but there is no guarantee that all are 100% the same as the rest where?
if so technical support is encrypted at the expense of support for 64GB, it is possible that different parties, even of the same model with different hardware. I have msi similar story: Before downloading the driver asked to see the sticker on the laptop bottom to know how to download and set.

As a country in terms of the OS and drivers from our Intel Atom Z3735F and even Intel Atom Z3735G on filling boards about the same. Focuses only askelometrom, and then packs the drivers and registry files under it universal. Slightly worse than those with the mirror begins in the sensor, and then, in tw10 and tw11 do not.

And what about support 64GB flash drive, everything is fine. I is such and encrypted BitLokerom. I know that BitLoker - slag, but it eats little resources and somehow does not encrypt the information.

Rep: (15)
skies @ 19.01.2016, 10:16*
plug in a USB flash drive include tablet, pinch esc, go bottles managery choose USB flash drive

I want to put Win7, but to remove a disk image before it. Created flash with Akronisom, he tucked, overloaded and went into the BOOT. There are only two items: Windows Boot Manager and Internal EFI Shell (and no flash). The first selection to boot Windows, when you select the second point - the command line. How all the same gruzantsya from the flash drive?

* ilitch65,
also I found as a USB flash drive select. who knows? I downloaded two firmware utility from the site for our irbis. I launched (which zip) -otrabotala-closed. like setting: min brightness is even lower. folder in a bunch of files in a single name appears bios. etc. (rar) has not yet started.

in uefi / bios can go without Claudia:
Control Panel \ All Control Panel Items \ Restore Punk 4 (top to bottom)
then Punk * * Now restart but already there is less intuitive (as on your computer). uefi tachskin works Wirth Claudia.

WhiteL [52] @ 19/01/2016, 11:55*
And what about support 64GB flash drive, everything is fine.

it is certainly annoying that the company does not know its device. is a manufacturer of cards will lead to the exact specifications of our iron.
Sandisk responded to the letter. posamotrim that answer.

External drives support? I have a 500 GB ... I am able to work?

ilitch65 @ 19.01.2016, 16:02*
I want to put Win7,

lubuntu on virtualbox stood up and normal shevelitsa, though all finely.
write, if I can install Win7.

way to speed up the system is very good adjustment * Control Panel \ All Control Panel Items \ System ->additional options->additionally->bystrodeystvie->Visual Effects: Item ensure best performance *

Post has been editedrrrtttvvv188 - 20.01.16, 15:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 23:20