Irbis TW10 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 '' | Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (28)
Irbis TW10 | Discussion пїЅ | Description
Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Atom Z3735F 1330 MHz | 2Gb
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Windows 8.1 operating system

Screen
10.1 "diagonal
IPS screen type
Resolution 1280x800

Processor / Memory
Intel Atom Z3735F Model
The number of processor cores 4
Processor frequency 1.83
Intel HD Graphics
RAM, MB 2048
Built-in memory, GB 32

Camera
Camera (main) 2.0 Mpx
Camera (front) 2.0 Mpx
Built-in flash - no

Communication and communication
Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
3G - no
4G (LTE) - no
Bluetooth 4.0
FM radio - no

Sound
Number of speakers (pcs)1two speakers
Built-in microphone is

Nutrition
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity (mAh) 7000
USB charging

Ports and connectors
Micro SD card support(up to 32GB)up to at least 64 GB
Headphone Jack (pcs) 1
microUSB is
USB - full
HDMI - microHDMI

Housing
Plastic material
Body color black
The color of the front panel is black
Height (mm) Tablet 258.5 / Keyboard 258
Width (mm) Tablet 173 / keyboard 187
Thickness (mm) Tablet 10 / Keyboard 20
Weight (gr) Tablet 580 / keyboard 250
Additional Images
Off site
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Real Photos
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The insides of the tablet thank* Marvell211090
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages or toVehicle in QMS. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well described here .

Post has been editedShoore - 31.03.16, 22:48

A few words after a day of use.
As I wrote in the header: before the wines 10 was updated without any problems.
After the demolition of files to roll back to the previous version of the OS, 20GB is left free, which personally makes me happy.
On the screen is glass.
It’s not very convenient to use it in “laptop mode”, that is, with the keyboard connected, lying on the sofa. The tablet constantly strives to get out of the magnetic holders. This is because the connector on the keyboard is perpendicular to it, and the tablet is conveniently positioned closer to the horizontal surface. IMHO
READS A 64GB CARD
Micro USB normally works in OTG mode.

I launched mobile tanks on it: P. It works fine, but there are bugs with graphics when playing.

Wi-Fi works no worse than a laptop and in range from a point and in quality.

Charging through the micro-USB does not pass, but it is understandable: the supplied voltage from the power supply unit is 9V. For me, it is rather a plus. I suffered from a Chinese tablet when it had one connector for everything (when I want to play with the mouse and keyboard on a tablet that is connected to a TV;))

Stumbled uponPrestigio MultiPad VISCONTE 3. Judging by the characteristics, if you do not take into account the amount of internal memory, the lack of 3G and the camera, the tablet is the same as ours. Even visually on the location of connectors, speakers and cameras.

Now about the "inconvenience" of the tablet.
  • When the keyboard is connected, at least for me, the screen constantly turns on. It is treated by disabling the touchpad.
  • don't find glass on it

Rep: (3)
I use the subject for a couple of weeks.
The first day was updated to win10 - everything is OK, everything works quickly.
I installed phpStorm on it - surprisingly, the program runs faster than on a 2011 laptop (Dell i5 / 4gb).
The battery holds very well.
The touchpad, after my main laptop (Asus ROG), did not like it - it works strange, it is difficult to use.
The screen is good, the brightness is enough.
In general, I am very pleased, considering the price - a great device!

Posted 02/01/2016, 15:42:

I didn’t like the fact that the f1-f12 buttons need to be pressed via the Fn button, like Lenovo laptops.
Does anyone know if this can be changed? (on Lenovo laptops, it could be switched in BIOS).

Real photos of the tablet
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon, I was interested in this tablet. Tell me if there are glitches with a touch screen (how sensitive is the sensor, are there phantom clicks). And in general it is convenient to work with a tablet without a keyboard and
are there any glitches when working.

Post has been editedyuran2014 - 04.01.16, 14:56

Hello, did anyone try to load an OS other than the pre-installed OS on this tablet? I just fear that on this tablet there can be an unmountable security boot, but I really need linux. I will also be very grateful to those who try to run linux on this device and describe how well it works there: rolleyes:

Tell me if there are glitches with a touch screen (how sensitive is the sensor, are there phantom clicks). And in general it is convenient to work with a tablet without a keyboard and
are there any glitches when working.

There are no glitches. I only use Klava for some working moments, such as a Word or 1c. Even now I am writing from a tablet. The laptop was completely abandoned, although I bought the tablet as a working tool on the road.
For me, it is strange to come out of the standby mode: when connecting the keyboard, it can, after a few seconds after turning off the screen, turn on itself. I sin that it reacts to the touch pad and mouse, but I can not say for sure, because such inclusions are random and do not often appear
There was also a glitch that when I pressed the shutdown button I did not extinguish the screen, but offered to disconnect. Out somehow (maybe after a reboot)
More than the tablet does not bother. It is heated within the limits of acceptable, the battery keeps adequately, all inputs work correctly.

Good afternoon, tell me how to restore the driver to the camera. Installed wines 10 went to Skype; the camera did not work in the dispatcher; there was no driver on it; it was deleted; it began to appear as another device but the driver was not automatically installed. Thanks in advance recently bought this unit I master there are a bunch of questions

Post has been edited26_BBC_RUS - 07.01.16, 13:30

26_BBC_RUS
try to specify a folder to search for drivers from this archiveAttached fileIntel (R) Imaging Signal Processor 2400.rar(4.12 MB)

driver from his tablet pulled prog double driver

thank you very much!! helped !! Another question I understand so charging is possible only from the network 220? In the car or from an additional battery will not work? But how can you maximize the amount of internal memory? does it make sense to put a flash drive on 64 or is it simpler external to 500 or terabyte cling? thanks again for the driver

26_BBC_RUS @ 01/08/2016, 15:11*
In the car or from an additional battery will not work?

If you can find auto-charging at 9 volts and 1.5 amps, then you can charge, but the external battery will not work. They give 5 volts and 2 amps maximum (at least, I have not seen others), i.e. power - 10 watts. It turns out that even if you use any converter, you get 9 volts and 1 amp, which may not be enough to charge.

26_BBC_RUS @ 01/08/2016, 15:11*
But how can you maximize the amount of internal memory? does it make sense to put a flash drive on 64 or is it simpler external to 500 or terabyte cling?

I deleted all the saved copies of the installation, transferred onedrive to the sd card and installed the applications there as well. For me, it's easier to have a bigger memory card and an external screw =))) I actually use such a bundle (64 GB and 1 TB)

Thanks, but what is written 32g pulls the card and you have 64 normally working? another question you have a tablet fastening pad to the keyboard from the keyboard itself at the same distance? I just have a diagonal like something, that is, from one edge, the distance is somewhere 1 cm and at the other end 1.5 it doesn’t affect the performance just sometimes catches the eye

Does your 64 work normally?

I currently have 51 GB on the map. I have access to all the information.

Do you have a tablet attachment plate to the keyboard from the keyboard itself at one distance?

Yes, on one. Do you have the lid itself closes smoothly or also at an angle? Here either the mounting bar itself is crookedly pasted, or the cover of the cover is crookedly brought into the keyboard. If you are not particularly annoying, it is better to score.

Just in case, I post all the drivers from the tablet under Windows 10
Attached fileBluetooth.rar(81.76 KB)

Attached fileDiskdrive.rar(41.68 KB)

Attached fileDisplay.rar(51.75 MB)

Attached fileHIDClass.rar(27.66 KB)

Attached fileImage.rar(4.12 MB)

Attached fileMEDIA.rar(322.52 KB)

Attached fileNet.rar(948.41 KB)

Attached fileSensor I-O devices.rar(21.49 KB)

Attached fileSensor.rar(2.09 MB)

Attached fileSystem.rar(1.94 MB)

Rep: (19)
also I bought this device before the new year, updated to 10 wines, not like put in the ass 8.1, while removing some hidden partition on the 5 gig, well and figs with him, downloaded folder with drivers to off. site at the same time how strange has started to work the Auto Rotate function as it is not cool image all the time to the top of the feet, in the folder with firewood found a registry file, made it into the system's working, even on the website update file BIOS / UEFI, tupanul and Downgrade I it was newer, but whatever kind of work, the exact same problem with tachem the clave and awakening. When do nefig Ruban Cree headlights, nedforspiid undegraund 2, drawn without any problems, even managed in the shadow of Chernobyl pogamat, a good device will see more of him

Rep: (2)
sensitive sensor, are there phantom clicks). And in general it is convenient to work with a tablet without a keyboard.

bought and just turned on.
Sensitive, phantom clicks are not yet zemetil, you can work very much. intends to work on it with visual studio.

* Niki-Art,
mobile tanks? is it a sd client?

mobile tanks? is it a sd client?

No, wot blitz for 10 wines. A full wot, I tried on a tablet with similar characteristics, but even on minimals it is not playable. I did not try to cut textures (assemblies with ultra-low textures)

Rep: (2)
if sd 64gb gets up it means it is microSDXC (although if up to 32 are stated on the site it means it should be microSDHC-they are not partially compatible:
"
Compatibility:
with SDHC and SDXC devices; SDXC memory cards are not compatible with SDHC readers
"
info from the sitehttp://www.kingston.com/flash/sd_cards#sda3
), and does anyone know at what speeds read / write?
UHS Class 3 on 90/80 (Kingston SDCA3) will work in conjunction, for example, with irbis?
Choose a flash drive help, who understands. It will be insulting to rub two pieces.
In principle, the Chinas can put one standard in one tablet into another batch - they can. parasites.

Post has been editedrrrtttvvv188 - 14.01.16, 01:55

* rrrtttvvv188,
My card is not branded. She has a write speed of around 11-14 Mb / s. As far as I understand, this corresponds to the 10th grade

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 23:20