Model: ruizu X06
Other features: Bluetooth headset
Screen size: 1.8 inches, 128 * 160px TFT screen
Color classification:Green \ \ Blue \ \ red
Memory Capacity: 4 GB
Storage type: flash memory
MicroSD (tf) CARD support64 GB
Sound effects: 7 kinds
Language: support 24 Language, English, French,Russian, Italian, Czech, Spanish ............
Battery specification: lithium battery, can play100 hourswhen you listen to music.
Functions: E-book, playing music, recording, viewing photos, fm-radio, games.
Voice recorder: support AVI
Audio display: support mp3, wma, wav, ape, aac, flac ...
E-book: Support TXT
Fm: Support 87.5 MHz ~ 108 MHz
Size: 90 mm x 42 mm x 12 mm
Weight: 40 g

Firmware
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmihadom - 19.11.18, 12:48
Reason for editing: New firmware for players 2017-2018

Rep: (118)
Ednov @ 12/18/2015, 09:36*
WHAT THERE ARE MANAGED CHINA

What is this expressed in? For me, and in the one that was originally with the management * opa. Why it was impossible to make control by normal logic \ / - down>- enter the folder / item in the menu. And this is the trouble of many Chinese players, national features or something ...

Perflatus @ 01/11/2016, 16:36*
How does this player deal with the quality of the sound output, is it suitable for playing flac?

The quality is fine, but some files "tear". It starts to lose and at some point jumps to the next track.

Rep: (4)
samvite1990
About headphones in the role of an antenna (I know about it) on this player I wanted to find out. In a child’s phone, the FM radio works without connecting headphones (antenna built-in).
It’s clear that you can’t listen to the radio in this player with wireless headphones.

Post has been editedvw2005 - 20.01.16, 10:06

Ednov @ 12.29.2015, 21:08*
"0 USB DEVICE DETECTED" - says that nothing is not connected, when connecting Windows installs a standard driver, everything connects without problems

I have the same thing, the program does not see the player, even kill it. OS: Windows 10x64

Rep: (3)
I have the same thing, the program does not see the player, even kill it. OS: Windows 10x64

switch in the off position, hold play and plug the usb cable into the player. do this

* kolinzu, Now it turned out, I did not know what to clamp the central button. Thank :)

Rep: (226)
Why it was impossible to make control by normal logic
for the Chinese, this is normal logic.
And this is the trouble of many Chinese players, national features or something ...

It is the national peculiarity that is associated with the differences in hierographic writing. We write from left to right horizontally, so up and down for us changes the line. The Chinese write from top to bottom vertically, so left-right for them changes the line.

Rep: (131)
What is the difference between custom firmware in the spoiler and the original? What is changed?

Rep: (131)
Ednov @ 12.28.2015, 05:08*
The central button does not turn off the player but sends it to sleep

But how to completely turn it off?

* alex5908 naturally off button))

Posted on 01/20/2016, 17:07:

* ArcticOcean, Thanks for the educational program. So that when I bought a Chinese player ((

Rep: (0)
People and on the player what format to convert video to watch? maybe there is a special program?

It’s clear that you can’t listen to the radio in this player with wireless headphones.

Unfortunately, you don’t listen and it’s not the antenna, but the software. When connecting headphones via bluetooth, it is impossible to get into the radio menu, in principle, alas, even if headphones are inserted into the player as an antenna.

Rep: (4)
Clear.

Prince 2002 @ 01/25/2016, 14:13*
People and on the player what format to convert video to watch? maybe there is a special program?

Yes, it is in the memory of the player.

I deleted it by accident; can you please discard it?

Prince 2002 @ 01/25/2016, 20:40*
I deleted it by accident; can you please discard it?

You are welcome,Attached file?????? Tools_v4.46.rar(57.79 MB)

Thank you very much

Rep: (1)
I ordered myself this miracle, the other day I have to get it. I hope the sound will please :)

Rep: (6)
Today I took this device from the post office. IMHO a toy. the equalizer is only a preset, there is no bass adjustment. Yes, and the sound is not so hot (I took Sonya’s ears, I don’t remember the model), perhaps due to the lack of equalizer settings for myself, as well as the bass spoiled the impression, but “IMHO” the old Samsung u7 sounds better. I wanted to replace it, since it does not have the ability to play from specific folders, it plays everything, and the battery does not hold for a long time, but apparently I will have to go with it, since the subject is only for audio books.

Rep: (3)
equalizer presets only, no bass adjustment

looked bad, you can create one user preset there

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 12:47