> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories | [IPhone], [iPad] Yes, the one from Rockstar Games

Rep: (2988)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
version: 1.13
Catalog: Action movies

Last update of the game in the header:16.07.2016

Attached Image

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Yes, the one from Rockstar Games

Attached ImageDescription:
Get ready to go back to the east coast at Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for mobile. In addition to the shortened tasks for a more comfortable game on the go, the iOS version boasts numerous improvements in graphics, touchscreen control improvements, cross-platform save function, and support for Retina screens.

Tony Kipriani, a former "soldier" of the Leone family, hiding from retaliation for several years after the murder of an influential mafia member, returns to Liberty City. Real chaos reigns on the streets: families started a war for the redistribution of spheres of influence, and the whole city was mired in corruption, became a center of organized crime, drug trafficking and protests. Tony should try to regain power over Liberty City to the Leone family, but this will not be easy, because on his way are crazy killers, greedy capitalists, cynical politicians and even his own mother.

Attached ImageGrand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories:
• New textures and characters in high resolution.
• Calculation of lighting and shadows in real time
• 60 frames per second on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Pro
• Extended drawing distance
• Modified touchscreen controls
• Cross-platform support via Rockstar Social Club
• Support 3D Touch function
• Support for custom soundtrack *
• Support for physical controllers
• Retina display support (including on iPad Pro)

* To listen to your playlist, simply create a playlist with the name GTALCS, start the game and select the MIX TAPE radio station.

Attached ImageiTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id1061802598

Attached Image
Fresh review from Worket

Attached ImageTongue : Russian etc
Attached ImageCompatibility Required iOS 8.0 or later, as well as iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini 2 and later ...

Attached ImageHomepage: http://www.rockstargames.com/

Download
Version 1.13
archive

Post has been editedshagaliev97 - 16.07.16, 21:00
Reason for editing: Updating

Rep: (7)
Thanks for the hacking! I checked on the mini 1st generation and iPhone 6. On the mini, frequent brakes are noticeable. We are waiting for configs. In the installed form, the iPhone weighs 1.9 GB.
Screenshots from 6
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbxlunltd - 17.12.15, 09:36

Rep: (13)
Please do for ios 7. With me, plus a turnip.

* karattors
Try: boy_girl:

Attached Image

Post has been editedshagaliev97 - 17.12.15, 10:17

Here is a gift! I already thought of buying a PSP to play Liberty City Stories!
Low bow for hacking! : thank_you:

Rep: (1424)
M
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

All posts with thanks will be deleted. Act according to the rules if you want to thank

Rep: (96)
... In addition to the shortened tasks for a more comfortable game on the go ...

What is the shortened task? Is the game cut down?

Post has been editedSunriserise - 17.12.15, 11:09

Rep: (0)
by 6 plus 60 fps to test)

Rep: (10)
Waiting for configs for ipad mini 1

Rep: (513)
* Sunriserise,
The most port that has improved graphics.Review on TouchArcade.
There they write like this:
It was a game,

Translation: Basically, the missions themselves are short, because Originally the game was developed portable, I mean for the PSP.

No reason to worry;)

Rep: (20)
On the iPhone 5, the flight is normal: rolleyes:

* shagaliev97, Chot does not plow

Chot does not plow

I did not promise. I also have no device with 7
After all
IOS 8.0 required

* kolasha,
Well, here the requirements for iOS are real, lowering will not help

Posted 12/17/2015 12:13 PM:

Screenshots with 4 rad with a preset from Air 2, it looks good, but it podlagivaet. Differences mainly shadows, light and distance drawing
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And how it looks on 4 pads without changing the device
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.12.15, 12:19

Played on the iPhone 6, grafon improved compared with the PSP. But in some places the game sags, especially during a fast ride.
Textures of buildings or trees do not have time to boot. The rest is cool, must have.
I think problems will be solved with updates. Russian is well matched in the game, not the cheeky translation from 1C, which was in VC and San Andreas.
In the PSP version, by the way, there was no Russian at all.

Post has been editedSooltan_DJ - 17.12.15, 12:17

* Sooltan_DJ,
Well, the optimization of R * is usually in the form of drawing cuts and other things: D, and yes, when driving fast, it slightly bugs

* chefik1990 It is worth getting your own opinion and ability to make decisions on your own.

* chefik1990
If an ardent fan and not tolerated, then maybe it's worth it: D, and so you can wait for the Jail at 9.2
p.s. Without the Jail, you still need to find a version for installation or have to buy it. As the commentator said above, think for yourself.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.12.15, 15:19

Rep: (9)
Guys, there is no game for 25rr (can there be in other stores? Tell me please

Rep: (467)
Heh))) for the second time in a row, first release, and then only the news in the section: D
TC Respect): good:

I wonder if fashions will be drunk to her, or not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/25/19, 02:20