> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP10] World of Tanks Blitz | [Action] Legendary tank shooter is now available on Windows 10

Rep: (95)
[WIN10] World of TanksBlitz

Version: 6.0.0.481
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:05.06.2019
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Description
World of Tanks Blitz continues to conquer mobile spaces. The legendary tank shooter is now available on Windows 10! "The best mobile multiplayer of all time", - Pocket Gamer. "Aerobatics Mobile Tank genre" - 148Apps. Waiting for you world of steel armor, dashing ricochets and the roar of guns. Rush to the attack, lead the team to victory and become a real hero! Download World of Tanks Blitz and join the multimillion army of tankers! The richest arsenal, a variety of combat maps and clear control will turn your mobile device into a real battlefield, where everything depends on you and your team. Play with a smartphone, tablet or PC with a mouse and keyboard.
Game features
• More than 200 legendary tanks of Germany, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Japan.
• 18 combat locations.
• Rapid battles in the format of 7 on 7.
• Innovative crew training system.
• Incredibly bright and entertaining graphics that are automatically optimized for the capabilities of your mobile device.
• System Free-2-Win, which provides free access to all combat capabilities.
• Ability to create platoons, playing shoulder to shoulder with friends.
• Flexible control settings.
• Implemented combat missions, for the implementation of which you can get bonuses and rewards.
• Ability to create clans.
What's new in the new version
Update 6.0 - eyes run up from the abundance of the new!
• Immerse yourself in “Realistic battles” - a mode with historical technology, without lights and indicators.
• Pump a branch of the British PT-ACS of four cars with unique ammunition and equipment.
• Estimate in sight the reworked backlight armor, outside the sight admire the detachment of enemy towers.
• And, of course, do not forget to try on new body kits and camouflage!
Download
Instructions and problem solving
Fashion
Modpak Warmods from the Guide4Play team Version 4.1download
Sight point "onepoint"by Vlad Chatillion
Mods_By_StiX84 for Steam versiondownload
Blank folders Gfx and Gfx2download

K
According to the developers, starting with version 5.9 Blitz switched to DirectX 11, and if the video card does not support DirectX 11, then there will be problems. Therefore, if the driver update does not help, the problem will be solved only by replacing the video card with a more modern one.

Post has been editedNeltharion - 05.06.19, 11:05
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3)
And someone on the virtual win 10 for the game set? Share your experience. What distribution took, what settings asked. I picked up the virtual box on the virtual box with the original distribution. The game started, but it slows down so much that it did not even reach the hangar.

Rep: (65)
* Sodi,
and how many operatives in a computer? This is because memory is possible.

Rep: (-1)
PPC. Upgraded phone to 10 formatted phone, card (16 GB)
Installed all updates.
And the tanks are not installed.
At the moment

it's already an hour

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editeddeepform - 20.12.15, 16:06

* Velcom666, Only 6 GB Under virtualku highlighted 4.

* Sodi,
can kernels mean?

* Velcom666, I do not know that. Generally worth dual core i5-3317 1.7GHz. In the virtual settings regarding the kernels, I did not change anything.

* Sodi,
Well, the campaign is all right.
It is not enough ... because the two systems actually work ... and the computer does not cope. hike

* Velcom666, Is a dozen so demanding? There was an experience on virtualka and with ubuntu, and from wines 7, and a little with OSX. Not that it was flying, but it was possible to work.

* Sodi,
CPU
Not less than 1 GHz

Moreover, the toy is running ...

* Velcom666, oh, sorry. There is no chance. To abandon the stable working win8 as the main system is not ready yet.

* Sodi,
Well, I'm writing from 10 ... and on 8.1, in principle, you're right ...

Rep: (36)
Tell me, it does not download from the store, 0GB hangs all the time. How to solve?

Rep: (9)
Sodi @ 12/20/2015, 12:29*
I picked up the virtual box on the virtual box with the original distribution.

It is necessary to enable 3D acceleration in the virtual settings

Rep: (-1)
Tell me, it does not download from the store, 0GB hangs all the time. How to solve?

Installed in the phone memory.

Rep: (4)
Skinte downloaded game on Windows.
who doesn't know where to shop herelink

Rep: (1603)
Who does not shake, wait, have patience and wait. At first I hung on zero, then 6.8 MB, then 530 MB, then again 1 GB. All downloaded and installed in the end. The game is downloaded to the campaign in separate parts and not a solid file.

Rep: (5)
crashjant @ 12/21/2015, 1:23 PM*
Who does not shake, wait, have patience and wait. At first I hung on zero, then 6.8 MB, then 530 MB, then again 1 GB. All downloaded and installed in the end. The game is downloaded to the campaign in separate parts and not a solid file.

Established in the internal memory? I have 640, the internal is free from the start somewhere around 3, and the weight wot writes 4.7. On the outside is not downloaded.

Rep: (1603)
* DIMASKIN, on a flash drive. Weighs 2.9 in total

Post has been editedcrashjant - 21.12.15, 14:54

Rep: (4)
wait for

I only have 10 at work, and group politicians are cutting access to the meccosoft, so I ask someone to download what they’ve posted. unless of course not difficult

Rep: (0)
what cant? Lumia 730, downloaded the game from the store. does not start, just start the wotblitz screensaver and crashes.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 20:47